Raghuvanshis

By Lekhawrites

....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Ra... More

...Prologue...
Chapter - one
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - four
Chapter - five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - 13
Chapter - fourteen
Chapter - fifteen
Chapter - Sixteen
Chapter - Eighteen
Chapter - Nineteen
Chapter - Twenty
Chapter - Twenty One
Chapter - Twenty Two
Chapter - Twenty Three
Chapter - Twenty Four
Chapter - twenty five
Chapter - Twenty Six
Chapter - Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine

Chapter - Seventeen

6K 420 84
By Lekhawrites

Jeet didn't left juli's side since they came in the event.. Even though juli is having a conversation with one of the ladies about the event going on or doing some gossips with some of her friends that are also present here..
Either jeet is beside her or few steps away from her..

Juli was talking to her friends..whom she got to know since she was in place of her mother in law and grandmother in law..

"Juli.. Look how your husband is just looking at you. Since you guys entered either he is with you or staring at you like you are the only person here.. " Said one of the ladies.

Juli turned her head and caught him staring at her..
She raised her brows.. Well she thought that he wished to leave..

But he just looked in some other direction..
What a strange person he is..??

"Well obviously.. She is his wife.. And even if I was in his place I would have also been stuck to our Juli from day to night... " Said the other one..

"Yeah they are just perfect.. " Said the first one..

And Juli just gave them a smile..
Perfect.. Huh!!
Well what can I say I also once thought that we are perfect.. But we never were..

"What happened juli why are you so quite.. " Asked the second lady...

"Ohh nothing.. " She said..

Sakshi walked out of the party.. Well the party was just a time waste and the people who were present there were just trash..
Sakshi's pov..
Ughhh whyy am I losing control over myself after just some stupid people. Sakshi calm down it's fine.. Now neither that deepti will ask you stupid things nor you have to see that arsehole..
Simply just back to the home and chill..

After thinking this she sat in her car and started driving...
When her phone ringed it was.. Tarun..
She picked it up..

"Hmm bol kya hai.. " Sakshi said..

"Kya ho gya mood kyun aisa hai.. " Tarun asked..

"Areyy yaar kuch nahi bas aise hi ek wahi bakwaas party bakwass logon se bhari hui.. " Sakshi replied..

"Okay listen the thing is that this famous entertainment company wants to organize a concert for you..so I fixed a meeting with them as I thought it would be nice if you will talk to them yourself and clear everything..so why don't you just come to our usual place then we can go there together.." Tarun said..

"Ohh ..i will be there in few minutes.." Sakshi said and cutted the call..
And focused on driving..

But she was unaware that there was a certain person who was following her maybe...

Shivam's pov..
When sakshi left the party I also went after her.. So that I could atleast talk to her.. But she was already in her car.. So at this moment..there came a thought in my mind.. That it's okay.. She will also get angry on me.. I would plan something else..
But..
Kal kare so aaj kal aur aaj kare so ab..
The famous saying...
So I was also in my car following her car..

After some time.. I saw she came to a caffe..
Is She hungry??
Is there a meeting??
So with these thoughts..
I came out of my car and went inside the caffe..
My eyes wander around and I found her... WITH A MAN.. AND A SMILE ON HER BEAUTIFUL FACE.. They must be here for meeting.. Yeah meeting..
I told myself.. And started observing them from far..
At first they were just talking continuously..
And then they ordered something..

Why is she laughing like that.. With HIMM!!! Who's he??

Shivam was staring at them while keeping the menu in front of his face..
He was lost in his thoughts..

"Sir.. Would you like to order something?? " He heard and then he saw the waiter I front of him..

"Yeah.. Bring whatever you want but just don't disturb me.. " Shivam said..

The waiter stared at him if he had grown three heads..

"Are you sure sir.. " The waiter hesitantly asked..

"Yes I am sure 1000% sure now go away." He said.. And continued keeping his eyes on them..

When he noticed that how she took a bite of his food and he did same from hers..
His eyes widened.. And the next thing made what that person did made his blood boiled.. He was wiping her lips..

He felt the great urge to kill that man right at the moment but looking at the situation he can't..

He was glaring at them..

"Sir here's your order " Said the waiter..

"Hmm.. " He said and still kept his eyes glued to both of them..

Sakshi's pov..
When I came in the caffe I saw tarun.. So I walked towards his table..

"Matlab sakshi tu khane ke liye kahi bhi aa jati hain na.. " Tarun said..

"Haan mera bus chale toh main Mars pe bhi chali jau.. Koi shak... " I asked...

"Nopes.. Not at all.. After all you are my best friend.. " Tarun said..
And then we both started talking about the meeting..
After some time waiter came so we both gave our orders.. And continued to talk.. And soon our order arrived so we started eating..

"Can I take a bit of yours.. " I asked him..

"Don't eat that much or else you will become an elephant.. You Buffalo.. " Tarun told me..as he took one more bite of his pasta..
But I gave no care to him and took a bite of his food..

Then he also took some from me..
And we continued to eat..
"Ohh miss model.. Abhi bhi bacho ki tarah khati hai.. " Tarun said..

"Matlab.. " I asked with a confusion..

"Oohh stupid.. There's sauce here on the right corner of you lips.. " He said..

"Ohh I will wipe it.. " I said a tried to wipe it

"Wait wait I will do it.. " He said and wiped it..
I gave him a smile... And we both then finished our food and we started leaving after paying the bill..

Author's pov..

From another table when shivam saw that he also started leaving.. But..

"Sir you haven't eaten anything.. " Said the waiter..

"Ughh.. You can give it someone else I haven't even touched it.." Shivam said..

"Is there a problem with the food sir?? " The waiter asked..

"Noo.. It's just that I don't feel like eating..thank you.. " Shivam said and ran out..
Well he did payed the bill already..

When he came out he saw they were already in the car.. And they were leaving..
So he ran and started following them from his car..

On the other hand..
Rishika immediately came back.. From that event.. She was gald that she could come back.. But now.. Let's see what's the matter..
She thought as she entered inside her office..
As she entered.. Riya came running in her direction..

"What happened?? Riya. " She asked..

"There's someone.. Waiting for you.. In the meeting room.. " Riya said..

"Okk.. " She said.. As she walked towards meeting room and riya followed her..

As she opened the door.. She was shocked to see Riyansh.. He stood up as she entered..

"What are you doing here.. " That's all came out of her mouth..

"Well hello to you too.. Now can you send your secretary out.. " Riyansh said..

"Well who do you think you are to order me here in my own company.. " Rishika asked..

"Father of your children " He said..
And rishika's eyes widened..

"Shut up and get lost.." Rishika said..

"No I won't.. Miss can you just give us some time.. And get out.. " Riyansh said to riya..
Riya glared at him.. She looked at rishika.. And when rishika gave a slight nod she left the room..

"What were you saying have you lost your mind.. " Rishika said while walking in his direction..

"You will tell me clearly.. Are they my children or not.. " Riyansh asked..

"Whom are you talking about.. " Rishika said with a clue..

"I am talking about my children.. " Riyansh said.. As he kept some photographs.. Of her with ruhi and rudr..

"Tell me who's children are they.. " Riyansh asked..

"Mine.. They are my children.. " Rishika said..

"Tell me aren't they mine.. " Riyansh asked..

"No.. Obviously not.. " She replied..

"Ohh then who's their father.. If it's not me.." Riyansh asked her..

"Well I had them through IVF.. Yes.. " Rishika said..

"Seriously.. Rishika.. Then tell me are these dna also wrong.. " Asked riyansh as he showed her the reports..

"What the heck.. How did you get that.. " She asked..

"I have my ways.. Now you tell me aren't they my children.. " Riyansh asked..

"Well no.. They have only your sperms.." Said rishika..

"Rishika.. Why did you hide it from me..and why are you not just saying clearly that they are my children.. " Riyansh asked.. While walking in her direction.. There was only a gap of few centimeters between them.. He was staring into her eyes..

"They aren't.. You have no relationship with my children.. You have cutted off all that relations long time ago.. " Rishika said with a glare..

"They are mine too.. You are also mine.. You guys are my family.. " Said riyansh..

"Listen Mr raghuvanshi neither you are anything to my children not to me.. Now don't waste your and mine time.. Go you must have some really important works." Rishika said she she walked past him..

"Rishika you know me very well.. That I can do anything for getting what's mine." Said riyansh..

" Do whatever you want but let me tell you won't be able to take my children away from Me.. " Rishika said

"No.. I won't take them away from you.. I will take you with them. " Riyansh said..

Rishika was about to say something when her phone rung..

"Hello.. Yes.. What!! Ok I will be there.. " Rishika said on the call..

She cutted the call and started walking out when he held her hand..

"Leave my hand.. " She said..

"What happened.. Tell me.. " He asked..

"None of your concerns.. It's my matter I will take care of that now leave my hands.. " Rishika said struggling..

"Your matters are mine now tell me what is it or else I am not letting you go.. " Riyansh said..

"I will call the guards.. " She said..

"Mine are out there to stop them.. " He replied..

"Ugh.. Fine.. I am going to myy children's  school.. That's all happy now.. " Rishika said.. He loosened the grip..

"Correction our children and i am coming with you.. " He said..

"Not at all.." Rishika said and left the room..
He followed behind...

Rishika sat in her car and started driving.. He followed her..

Meanwhile..

Juli was talking with the hoist..

"Mrs. Raghuvanshi is it true that your sister in law is getting married.. " The hoist asked..

"Yes.. Mr. Gupta.. She is.." Jeet said from behind..
Juli looked at him.. When he came here she thought..

"Ohh congratulations.." That person said..

"Thank you.. I hope you wouldn't miss the wedding.. " Jeet said..

"Aap bulaye aur hum na aaye.. How can that be possible.. " He said..

They had few more chiy chat when hoist went to attend another guest..

"What are you doing?  " Juli asked jeet..

"What am I doing.. " He said..

"Jeet stop with your games.. What happened?? " Juli asked..

"Nothing happened.. " He said..

"Ohh really then how suddenly you decided to accompany me.. And then when  we are here you aren't leaving my side.. What games are you playing.. " She asked..

"I am just doing what I should as a husband.... " Jeet said..

"Drop the act.. Jeet.. " Juli said..
When suddenly her phone rung.. She got aside and picked it up..

He stared at her..direction..
He is responsible.. It's all his own karma coming back..
Well at least she is with him.. Still after how he treated her..
She came back after a minute..

"What happened.. " Jeet asked..

"We need to be at Adi's school..soon.. " Said Juli..

"Okay come let's go.. " He said.. And she gave him a nod then the left..

Sakshi was done with the meeting it went great.. She was glad that they wanted to organize a concert for her..

Tarun had a call from his house so he left earlier..
She was now outside the building..
Uhhh now she has to wait for her driver to come here with her car.. She came with Tarun and now he is not here.. So she is waiting for her car to arrive..

When she saw there were few stalls.. So she went there and started doing some shopping..

When she spotted a beautiful pair of ear rings.. So she started walking near that stall.. But suddenly someone caught her hands from behind... And took her aside..

Now there wasn't anybody near them.. She turned.. And saw shivam..

"Why did you dragged me here.. " Sakshi asked him..

"Listen to me.. " Shivam said..

"Have you gone nuts.. You dragged me here now you want me to listen to you.. " Sakshi said..

"Sakshi... I am sorry I didn't meant to scare you.." Shivam said..

"You and scare me.. Ohh please.. Now tell me what is your problem mr. Raghuvanshi.. " Sakshi asked

"Actually.. I wanted to talk about that project bhabhi started.. " Shivam said..

"First of all this isn't a way to discuss a project and second thing she isn't your bhabhi.. " Sakshi said directly..

"Fine.. It was a miss slip.. " Shivam said..

"Mr.raguvanshi .. Now if you want to talk about the project soon the meeting will be held again.. You can discuss whatever you want.. Thank you.. " Sakshi said and started leaving when he grabbed her hand turned her around and kissed her..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy guy's I hope you all liked it ☺☺☺

Thanks for reading.. 😊😊😊

Do share your thoughts..
And I guess next chapter can take s but of time like always.. 😁😁😁
Actually I wasn't about to update today.. Buy just I saw your comments and then I just did..

Thank you for reading 💖💖💖
Love y'all ❤❤❤
Byee see ya soon..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.2K 36
Thanishna, a 22-year-old student in her last semester. 📚 Despite her bubbly exterior, she's a sensitive soul. Her love for eating and sleeping is un...
18.6K 898 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
956K 46.1K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
276K 18K 25
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...