CHÉRIE || Harry Potter

By kinsweasley

"You're Sirius Black's daughter?" There it was again, to which the girl rolled her eyes and shook her head "I... More

Prologue
Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four

Hello readers!

309 11 4
By kinsweasley

Hey readers this is @kinsweasleyy the author of the story you're reading.

I'm here to tell you why I'm not posting and when will I post.

Firstly, No I didn't abandoned this story 'Chérie' I am actually busy. Lots of things are happening and I didn't felt like writing.

• currently my exams are going on but as soon as they finish, i promise I'll update!

• you'll get one chapter very soon because I've already written it (just have to add more things) then I'll publish

• I'm so glad of each one of you. Don't go anywhere.

Thank you for staying here and being patient. Do pray for my exams and I wish all of you best luck ❤️

You guys can message me here on Wattpad if you have any questions or if you want to talk! I do open Wattpad daily, just to check notifications (I love reading your comments)
So feel free!

Thanks for 27.5k readers 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Love you all!

Kinsweasley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 160 12
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ivory potter has adventures with the other children of the marauder's, all while falling madly in love with her best friend ...
648K 22K 43
A transferee from Beauxbaton knocks in Hogwarts Castle doors. Nobody knows her or have heard from her, but her last name was interesting since her fa...
786 8 31
As a result of Harry being raised by Sirius and Remus, Harry Potter is in Slytherin, this is the fifth in a series, you won't understand what's going...
2.5K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...