Seven

When Ellena left the hospital wing at noon next day, there wasn't any students

When Ellena left the hospital wing at noon next day, there wasn't any students. Turns out it was Hogsmeade visit.

Not to long after she found Theodore Nott "haven't gone to the village?" She asked as she walked beside him in the hallway

Theodore completely ignored her question "where have you been? Daphne and I were worried sick!"

"Where's Daphne anyway?" As she asked, they heard someone running towards them. Turning around they saw Daphne

She caught her breath "wher-where were you? I searched the whole school!"

"Not the hospital wing" Ellena replied. Both her friends gave her a look so she began with the story.

Ellena told them everything that had happened, it's not like she could hide it from her best friends. When she was completed Theodore and Daphne looked shocked and they didn't had any words to describe it

"It's alright. You don't have to say anything" Ellena said "I understand"

She knew they would never tell this information to anyone. She trust them.

"Are you alright?" The first thing Daphne asked to which she nodded "Ellena, er..I don't think you know this but..."

"What?"

"Professor Snape told us about Professor Lupin being a werewolf" Theodore said
"He told you WHAT?!" Ellena shouted

"There something more" Daphne said "When I was looking for you, I also went to Professor Lupin's office. I thought you would be there, you weren't" said Daphne slowly "I saw him packing"

"Packing?" Ellena repeated

"He said he resigned. I didn't knew why but after hearing your story, I could tell"

"I'm going to see him" she said to her friend and ran towards Lupin's office.

Lupin's office door was open. He had already packed most of his things. She saw Harry Potter in his office with him.

"You resigned?" She said as she walked in "I'm afraid it is" said Lupin.

He started opening his desk drawers and taking out the contents "Why?" said Ellena

"The Ministry of Magic don't think you were helping Sirius, do they?" Harry added

Lupin crossed to the door and closed it behind Harry and Ellena

"No. Professor Dumbledore managed to convince Fudge that I was trying to save your lives" He sighed "but Snape he - er - accidentally let slip that I am a were. wolf this morning at breakfast"

"It can't be accidentally! He hates you, it was intentionally" Ellena said "You're the best Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher we've ever had!" said Harry "Don't go!"

"From what the Headmaster told me this morning, you two saved a lot of lives last night. If I'm proud of anything, it's how much you've learned" he picked the map gave handed over to Harry

Harry took the map and grinned "You told me Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs would've wanted to lure me out of school. you said they'd have thought it was funny!"

"And so we would have done" said Lupin, now reaching down to close his case. "I have no hesitation in saying that lames would have been highly disappointed if his son had never found any of the secret passages out of the castle"

There was a knock on the door. Harry hastily stuffed the Marauder's Map and the Invisibility Cloak into his pocket. It was Professor Dumbledore. He didn't look surprised to see Harry and Ellena there.

"Your carriage is at the gates, Remus" he said "Thank you, Headmaster!" Lupin picked up his old suitcase and the empty Grindylow tank.

"Well..goodbye, Harry, Ellena" he said, smiling the two "It has been a real pleasure teaching you. I feel sure we'll meet again some time"

Harry had the impression that Lupin wanted to leave as quickly as possible.

Ellena took a step towards him and wrapped her arms around him "you're the best Uncle Moony"

Lupin smiled at the girl and put his hand over her shoulder "visit my cabin sometime, just like you use to?"

She nodded happily "this time you can't cut me off" Lupin chuckled "I won't"

Then with a final nod to both the teenagers, and a swift smile, Lupin left the office.

When both Dumbledore and Lupin left it was only Ellena and Harry.

He sighed.

"You will see him soon" Ellena said to him "he never break his words" He nodded "you too"

A small smile appeared on her lips

"Sirius asked me if I could come live with him" Harry told her "like a family"

"That's good but ...he's still hiding and people don't know the truth. It's dangerous"

"I'll wait till his name is clear so we could be proper family" he smiled "atleast you have a good uncle"

Ellena knew he was talking about Sirius "he isn't only my uncle" Harry gave her a confused look "like I said earlier Harry, Sirius isn't only your godfather. He's mine as well"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Ellena Black was sitting in the Hogwarts Express's compartment. It was end of the term and all the students were going back to their house.

Soon she got a letter from Sirius;

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Dean Ellena,
I hope this find you before you reach the Malfoy Manor.
Buckbeak and I are in hiding. I won't tell you where, in case this falls into the wrong hands. I have some doubt about the owl's reliability, but he is the best I could find, and he did seem eagen for the job.
I believe the Dementors are still searching for me, but they haven't a hope of finding me here. I am planning to allow some Muggles to glimpse me soon, a long way from Hogwarts, so that the security on the castle will be lifted.
There is something I never got round to telling you during our brief meeting. It was I who sent you the the necklace on Christmas Eve.
I've also send a letter to Harry, I hope you two are friends.
If you ever need me, send words.

I'll write to you soon
Sirius
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

She smiled at the letter and looked outside the window.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Author's note;

Just like that the third year is over. Thank you for reading this story.
Fourth year will start soon.

Questions for you ;)

* worst and best colour combinations?

* first read the books then watch the series or first watch the series then read the book? (Not only Harry Potter, I'm talking about all stuff)

* one thing you got recently which you hated.

Kinsweasley ~