Twelve

Following day the thought about asking Arlo Ryker to the Yull ball was annoying Ellena in every way possible

Following day the thought about asking Arlo Ryker to the Yull ball was annoying Ellena in every way possible. She never in a million year thought or wanted to ask Ryker.

She wasn't nervous. Ellena did have that confidence to go & ask anyone out even if it's Snape. But the only problem was, she doesn't want to go out with Arlo Ryker.

Black saw Draco in the hallway with his usual 'friends' as she approached him.

"I want to talk with you. Alone" she eyed his friends "and I don't want to wait"

Draco knew Ellena well, as they grew up together. he nodded towards the end of the hallway where Crab and Goyle walked, leaving the two alone

Ellena took out the letter Lucius wrote last night and gave it to Draco. He read the letter and looked at Ellena

"I'm aware" he said "got the same thing last night. Father's giving you an opportunity, he should have gave something to me as well. I know I would have been better"

Ellena pressed her eyebrows together "that's what you have to say about it?"

Draco gave her the letter back "you should consider yourself lucky"

"Lucky?"

"That's all you want to say? I've some things to finish" Draco said fixing his hair

Ellena rolled her eyes. What did she even expect from him anyways.

When Ellena went back to her dorm she thought about the thing. She just have to ask him to be her date for the ball so that his father could see it. That's it. It wasn't a big deal right?

Ellena had been going to the dance balls since she was five. She had multiple dates to the dance. This school ball is the same thing.

Ofc! She will have plenty opportunities in future and it's just one night. He won't bite.

Ellena throw on a beige jacket as she was wearing black shorts and top before leaving the dorm.

She spotted Arlo Ryker in the common room with other students

She spotted Arlo Ryker in the common room with other students. She walked towards him getting his attention.

Without waiting any second she asked him "will you go to the ball with me?"