Two

Note;
* This story will follow Harry Potter's book plot.
* Time skip to third year

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Thirteen year old, Ellena Black sat in the Hogwarts express's compartment, reading the newspaper

Thirteen year old, Ellena Black sat in the Hogwarts express's compartment, reading the newspaper. Apparently her uncle, Sirius Black has broken out of Azkaban, the wizard prison.

It's her third year at Hogwarts & she was excited about it. Narcissa had told her million times to be careful & Lucius couldn't stop talking shit about Sirius Black.

"Why so tense Black?" Theodore Nott asked, knowing well what her problem was "just...people's gonna assume Sirius's my father!" She complained "I can't go around telling everyone, he's not"

Ellena had never met Sirius black in her life, only heard stories as a child and bad things from Lucius Malfoy.

"What's up bitches!" a loud voice of Daphne Greengrass shouted. Over the past two years Ellena and Daphne has gotten quite close.

"Move Theo!" Daphne sat between Ellena and Theo as she gave side hugs to both of them "nice summer?"

Theodore, Daphne and Ellena were a Slytherin trio. In the first year, Daphne wasn't comfortable around Theodore but as Ellena become friends with both, they came around.

"Nice?" Ellena get out a fake chuckle "everywhere I go, people give me strange looks. They thinks I'm Sirius's daughter"

"Who cares what people think. You're not his daughter and you're definitely not like him" Daphne said

"Thanks Depp but I'm still related to him" Ellena folded the daily profit and throw it on the other site

"Forget it Lena" Theodore started "if someone give you strange looks again just punch them the same way you punched me last year"

In their second year, Theodore took Wolf, (Ellena's black cat) with him to the black lake but returned without him. Yea.. you must guess what happened next

"You deserved it" daphne spoke "but he came back to her didn't he?" Theodore argued "well maybe if you had paid more attention, he wouldn't be lost in the first place" she argued back

"Guys, stop it" Ellena said loudly

After ten minutes Daphne sat in front of them while Ellena and Theodore remained on their site.

"Move, I will lay down" Ellena said to Theodore as she lay down on the seat & put her head on his lap "can you massage my head?"

"No! I'm not your servant" said Theodore "pleaseeee... my head hurts!" Ellena gave him a look and he sigh "alight, don't give me that look now" he started massaging her head gently

"Ellena Black and her headaches!" Daphne commented

Soon Ellena fall asleep but it didn't lasted long as the train stopped in between. The sudden pause made sleeping Ellena fall down on the floor.