Four

Ellena Black has never felt this way in her life

Ellena Black has never felt this way in her life. Even though she lived with the Malfoy, they never talked to her in a harsh tone. Narcissa treat her gently and Draco has a soft spot for her. However Lucius doesn't seems to care but he rather not speak with her. It was ok for Ellena

The way Harry spoke to her, his words, the things he blamed her for which wasn't even true made her feel horrible.

Ellena Black stood near the black lake, in the cold snowy weather. taking long aggressive breaths.

Who the fuck he thinks he is?
Why didn't I shouted back?
Why did I run away?
Fucking coward I am...

Thoughts started flowing in her head. She was mad at him but she was more mad with herself.

"Is everything alright Miss Black?" as soon as she heard the voice, she wiped her tear.

Professor Lupin made her way towards her and stood next to her. She looked away and clear her throat "yeah. I'm good"

There was a moment of silence until Lupin spoke in a low voice "Ellena"

Ellena took a breath and turn around to face him. The look on his face was familiar.

"H-how have you been?" Lupin asked in order to start a conversation "alright" she said dryly

"I apologise for what I did- i didn't had any other choice—"

"There's always other option—professor" this time she met his eyes "You just chose the easiest one"

"It wasn't easy El, trust me" he said "I wouldn't dream of not seeing you every weekend. I promised Sirius—"

"But you did" she interrupted "do you have any idea, how much I waited for the time to visit your house, how much I wanted to visit your place" her voice become loud.

There was a silence

"you're my uncle" she whispered "I wanted my uncle"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Ellena went to Malfoy Manor for Christmas break. All though she liked spending time with Narcissa, the manor was boring most of the times.

This year the Greengrass family had thrown the Christmas ball to which Ellena looked forward.

On Christmas Eve she wore a light pink dress and got ready for the ball