Five

The exams started

The exams started. Ellena wasn't into studies, so she wasn't expecting anything good. However, Charms was easy which surprised her. Arithnacy was bit difficult but it was alright. Care or Magical Creatures was the worst one. Let's just say her Flobbrtworm wasn't nice. Astronomy and History or Magic was boring but it wasn't bad.

In Defence against the dark arts when she had to face her Boggart, it turned into herself. She didn't think much and got rid of it.

The only subject Ellena was extremely confident about was Potion. It's always been her favourite and she found it the easiest.

After the potions exams Ellena showed professor Snape the extra potion she made. She saw that in one of the book, it was very advanced potion for injury. Snape examined the potion and he was surprised to see how good she did it.

After the exam Ellena was walking towards the black lake to spend some time with herself. She was caring a gingerbread and a beagle which she got from the kitchen to eat while enjoying the weather.

Ellena wasn't wearing her Slytherin robes. Instead her white shirt was out and her Slytherin tie was loose around her neck.

"The Hippogriff might get off!" The voice made her stopped but it was too last as she saw the golden trio right in front of her talking with Cornelius Fudge.

Their attention went to her "Ah, Miss Black, Miss Black!" Fudge said "done with your exams?" Ellena awkwardly nodded "Heard about the Hippogriff, Lucius had told you didn't he?"

"Er..." she could feel Harry's eyes on her "No actually, Draco did"

"Alright, Alight" he noticed the things she was carrying "where are you heading?"

"Nowhere" she spoke without thinking "I mean, just back to the common room"

Two men came out and started talking with fudge. She took a breath and when he wasn't looking, she passed away from the group.

Ellena sat there longer then she expected and soon fall asleep on the ground. She was woken by a sound. Getting up, she put her hand over her heart but realised it was just a squirrel who had fallen from the tree.

But that wasn't the only thing which made her put her hands over her heart. The sun wasn't in the sky anymore, it was almost night.

"Shit, how long have I been here?" She said it to herself and let out a yawn. She had already eating her snacks so she just dusted off the mud from her skirt, grabbed her bag and walked towards the Hogwarts.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Harry Potter and Sirius Black who had been talking with one another heard a sound of someone or something walking towards them. Harry pointed his wand and as the thing same into the view, it was Ellena who had her wand out as well

"What are you doing here?" Both asked together. Ron and Hermione looked at them and saw Ellena

She pointed the bright tip of her wand and saw the person she never expected "BLACK?" She gasped then saw others as well