Twenty Three

Note; yes I said I won't update until 15 days or so but I really want to write and I'm writing this chapter in the time I'm getting so it will take days to complete.

Ellena Black was just been told about thestrals by Daphne Greengrass who had her Care of Magical Creatures class just now

Ellena had never witness any death. So the thought about thestrals wasn't really her thing.

December arrived, bringing with it more snow and a positive avalanche of homework for the fifth years. Ellena's prefect duties also became more and more onerous as Christmas approached and Draco wasn't attending any. She was called upon to supervise the decoration of the castle to watch over first and second years spending their break times inside because of the bitter cold. She was so busy that she stopped going to the forest and near the lake in her free time.

Ellena didn't wanted to go back to the manor, knowing she would see her mother. But she didn't wanted to stay at Hogwarts either.

She thought about going to Sirius's place but the last time she write to him, he wasn't there

The only thing she really looked forward to were the D.A. meetings, and they would have to stop over the holidays, as nearly everybody in the D.A. would be spending the time with their families.

Ellena arrived early in the Room of Requirement for the last D.A. meeting before the holidays and was very glad she had, because when the lamps burst into light she saw that Dobby had taken it upon himself to decorate the place for Christmas.

HAVE A VERY HARRY CHRISTMAS!

"Harry?" Ellena said under her breath as she read and a let out of a soft giggle.

"Oh-hello" came a voice from the other side.

Ellena noticed Harry who was already in the Room of Requirement "hi Harry" she smiled as she walked towards him

"Are you going home for Christmas?" He asked looking at her

"Sadly" she replied and sighed "what about you?"

"I'm going to the burrow. Mrs Weasley invited me" Harry said brightly and notice the look on her face so he quickly added "you can come if you want. I can talk to Ron, I'm sure Mrs Weasley won't mind—"

"It's alright" Ellena said, moving her hair away from her face "I..have to go back. Can't miss the Christmas ball, It's quite pleasing"

Harry nodded slightly and notice how she looked around the place, playing with her bracelet.

The bracelet caught Harry's attention. It was gold with red beads on it, something a Slytherin would never wear