Twenty One

OH MY GOSH! I was logged out of this id and I put the right email, right password but they logged me in another id which I created two years ago. I remember deleting that. 😭😭😭 I was so sure I won't be getting this id back. I'm so thankful!!!

Ellena Black was walking towards the Owlery as she wanted to send the letter to Narcissa

The door of the Owlery was half open so she slide in and saw two people standing, their back to her.

From behind she would easily tell one of them was Harry Potter & the other was a girl ellena couldn't tell who

"Hey, has Gryffindor got a new keeper yet?" The girl asked "yeah" said Harry "it's my friend Ron Weasley, d'you know him?"

"The Tornados-hater?" she said rather coolly

The movement she realised who it was

"is he any good?"

"Are you judging him by the fact that he hates Tornados?" Ellena spoke loudly, walking farther in. The two looked at her "cause he might be right"

"What did you say?" Cho said bitterly

"Girl, you heard me. I aren't repeating myself" Ellena replied as she walked towards her owl.

Harry looked between the two and a panic raised in him. There's no way Ellena's going to ruin his movement with Cho the same way Ron did

He cleared his throat and got cho's attention "I think he's good. I didn't see his tryout though. I was in detention"

"That Umbridge woman's foul"she said in a low voice "Putting you in detention just because you told the truth about how-how-how he died. Everyone heard about it, it was all over the school. You were really brave standing up to her like that!"

Ellena looked up , the letter half attached to her owl's leg before looking back at the owl

The Owlery door opened again. Filch the caretaker came wheezing into the room.

"When you'll arrive, be in my dorm. I'll leave some food for you" Ellena said to her owl.

Mrs Norris lime trotting at his heels, gazing up at the owls overhead and mewing hungrily.

"Ah!" said Filch, takine a find netiading towards Harry, his pouchy wheals trembling with anger "l've had a tip-off that you are intending to place a massive order for Dungbombs"

Harry folded his arms and stared at the caretaker "Who told you I was ordering Dungbombs?"

"I have my sources" said Filch in a self-satisfied hiss "Now hand over whatever it is you're sending"

"I can't, it's gone" said Harry "Gone?" said Filch, his face contorting with rage.

"Gone"said Harry calmly. Ellena rolled her eyes at the caretaker and left Owlery.