Thirteen

Snow was still thick upon the grounds, and the greenhouse windows were covered in condensation so thick that they couldn't see out of them in Herbology

Snow was still thick upon the grounds, and the greenhouse windows were covered in condensation so thick that they couldn't see out of them in Herbology. Nobody was looking forward to Care of Magical Creatures much in this weather, though Ellena couldn't care less as she had dropped the subject this year.

It was her free period. She was sitting in the Slytherin room which was empty except for two guys who were in the corner.

She picked up the daily profit which was laying on the table.

DUMBLEDORE'S GIANT MISTAKE

The whole article was about Hagrid. Ellena rolled her eyes as she read Crab, Goyle and Draco's name.

'I was attacked by a hippogriff, and my friend Vincent Crabbe got a bad bite off a flobberworm,' says Draco Malfoy, a fourth-year student. 'We all hate Hagrid, but we're just too scared to say anything'

Ellena didn't read more and just throw the newspaper of the couch. She didn't knew Hagrid. The only things she ever heard was from the trio or other students.

Though whenever she came face to face with him he's always been kind and helpful.

"Whatever" she muttered

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

It was Saturday morning. Ellena wore white pants with grey sweater and put a spell on her body to keep it warm as it was cold today

 Ellena wore white pants with grey sweater and put a spell on her body to keep it warm as it was cold today

She wet grounds toward the gates. As they passed the Durmstrang ship moored in the lake, they saw Viktor Krum emerge onto the deck, dressed in nothing but swimming trunks. He climbed up onto the side of the ship, stretched out his arms, and dived, right into the lake.

Harry who was also there with Ron and Hermione notice the brown haired girl. An unknown smile appeared on his face. Since the ball, he can't stop thinking about her. Which is mad for him.

"Hey Guys!" Ellena came towards them her hands in her pockets.

"Ellena! Hey!" Hermione said "hi" said Ron