Prologue

The winds started blowing in a dark night

The winds started blowing in a dark night. It was impossible to see the sky, it felt like it would rain any moment now.

Someone walked out of their house, wind touching their face and blowing up their black hair. The night was strange today, it felt heavy and cold. Colder then ever.

The person was wearing a black suit and had a no expressions on their face. As they walked out of the area, they apparated.

The place where they had apparate, looks like an old empty alley. The person saw someone walking towards them, taking small steps.

"Why did you call me here?" The person asked. At this point the winds were Blustery.

Another person finally came into the view, she had long brown hair and was wearing a oversized cloth. The girl's face looked like she has been crying for hours.

"I said, why did you call me here" the person repeated in much louder voice. The girl took another step forward and wiped her tears

"You've put me in so much pain" the girl spoked. She looked angry but hopeless

"What are you talking about?" The person asked. She took another step forward "because of you, I feel ashamed to face my family! Because of you, my fiancé broke up with me"

"Wh-What are you on about?" The person said angrily as the girl slowly took another step. At this point they was very close.

She let out a fake laugh "Remember when we slept together?" They looked at her "we have slept multiple times"

"Two months ago, when I had an argument with my fiancé and I came to you"

"Yea, what about it?" They said irrationally "Haven't you got a hint?" The person's eyes widened but they did not say anything. It can't be-

The brunette put her right hand on her stomach and looked up to see their reaction.

A strong gust passed, sending shivers down their spine. They took a step back but their eyes were fixed on the women's stomach

"It's yours" she whispered "you're the father. Regulus"