Dirty Affairs With My Profess...

By JessykaGrant

"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said... More

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~
Chapter 35~

Chapter 17~

204 1 0
By JessykaGrant

RYAN

The shrill voice of the ladies coming out of the walkway leading to the bathroom pierced the silence in my head, making me wonder why ladies overreact to little situations.

It took me a few moments to realize that she wasn’t in there.

“Where the hell did she run off to?” I asked looking so confused and bothered.

I turned on the screen of my phone as I dialed her number, but then I couldn’t get to her either.

“Did she bail on me?” I asked surprised at her sudden action.

The music in the background echoed through the hallway leading out to the entrance as I ran my hands through my hair wondering why she left.

“Common common!” I said feeling so worried wondering why she had left without a word to me.

I felt angry,  looking around as though hoping Sarah might just appear but unfortunately, she was nowhere to be found.

The ladies hurriedly ushered in other girls as they staggered their way down the hallway giggling to themselves.

“Hey handsome,” One of the ladies walked up to me pulling me closer to her.

“Get your hands off me!!” I yelled, suddenly irritated by her drunk look as I walked away angrily to the main door.

I staggered on my way out feeling a bit dizzy from the few shots I had taken waiting on her, twiddling the knobs back and forth. And then I had my hands tucked in my pocket searching for the key to my car.

I started the engine of my car and then drove off in my drunken state back to the house.

It was raining, hitting the hood of my car and splattering on the windscreen as I could see that the stars were hidden behind the heavy clouds.

On getting to the house I realized the gates were locked and unfortunately, they had me locked out in the middle of the night

“Fuck!!” I muttered to myself holding my hands up to my face still bothered over the fact that she left me in the club without a word to me.

I parked by the entrance of the gate climbing over the fence as I jumped in. I staggered my way through the stairs leading to my bedroom and off to bed I went.

I dozed off the second I lay in bed.

**********************************

The beeping sound of the alarm next to my bed erupted in the air m, causing me to jolt from my sleep.

I looked over to the floor and realized I had my clothes removed even with dizzy eyes from the club. My eyes narrowed down to the clock and just then I noticed that I was running extremely late for school.

I hiked up from the bed and ran into the shower and in no time I was all set for the day. I stared at my phone screen and realized she hadn’t responded to any of my texts from her. Not even a hi.

I felt hurt seeing that she bailed on me last night and even up until now not even a text. I started the engine of my car in anger headed for school hoping I’d get to see her there and then I could talk to her properly about why she left me in the club.

“Ryan!!” Tom called out to me from his car, waving in my direction.

I quickly joined him in his car with my hands tucked in my coat, I didn't even know I had a frown on as I approached him still thinking about her.

“What's wrong Man?!” He asked, looking straight into my eyes like he noticed.

“It's nothing, I’m fine!” I said with a forced smile as we both headed for class at the sound of the morning bells.

I got into class and settled in my chair with my hands crossed over my chest as I waited to see the look on her face when she saw how angry I was from last night.

“Why would she even do that to me? I thought to myself as I waited patiently.

And just then, the History teacher walked in with a smile on his face.

“Damn it!!” I muttered to myself seeing him walk right through the door instead of her. “I know she's doing this on purpose!!” I mumbled to myself hating the fact that she was making me look for her.

The class lasted for hours and then another tutor walked into the class which wasn't her either.

I rolled my hand into a fist feeling so angry, wishing I had her in my arms all night.

“Relax man, you look like you are going to have someone beaten up in here,” Tom said as he patted my shoulders.

I forced a smile at him waiting on the next tutor hoping she’d just walk in and I could have her pinned to the wall the moment our eyes met. Unfortunately, she wasn't one.

“Why the hell is she doing this?!!” I asked feeling completely paranoid over the whole situation at hand.

“I can't take this anymore,” I said to myself standing up on my feet and walking towards her office in a frustrated mood.

I didn’t even bother knocking the moment I got to her office. I barged in as I flung the door open walking into the office in anger.

She jolted in her chair, holding her chest and I could tell from the Look in her eye that I had frightened her which I never intended on doing.

Sarah looked up at me as our eyes met and then she had her focus back on the book in front of her.

“Why are you wearing a long face today?” She asked as she flipped through the pages of the book.

“I thought we were…” I said and paused lowering my voice and moving closer to her desk as I had the door closed behind me.

“Why did you bail on me?!” I asked leaning forward to her desk.

She did not look at my face one bit instead, she kept herself busy with the book in front of her.

“Forget any of that happened, this can't continue Ryan” She uttered.

“What the hell man!!” I yelled aggressively banging my hands on the table making her jolt.

I exhaled and dramatically slid down my chair. “I can't seem to forget you, Sarah!!” I said taking her hands in mine and from that moment I knew I had fallen so deeply in love with her.

Her rosy cheeks, her fiery eyes, her hourglass body, and her round breasts were all I loved in her and most especially her personality.

“I can't let you go, Sarah!!” I said with so much reassurance in my voice.

“I just can't!” I said holding her hands up to my lips as I kissed her on the wrist. She had it removed immediately which meant she felt the same way too but was just trying to act hard.

“Don't do this Sarah!” I urged as I cupped her by the cheeks looking straight into her eyes. She stayed silent looking into my eyes, without a word.

“Say something, Sarah!” I pleaded but still, she remained quiet.

“You are hurting me!” I said trying so hard not to sound too desperate. Which I was anyway but then I had to control myself, hiding my obsession with her as much as possible.

“Sarah, this just can't end yet!” I uttered and yet she remained silent looking into my eyes.

And then, someone knocked on the door making us both jolt from our chairs as she took off her hands from my hold adjusting her chair.

“Come in!” She said clearing her throat with a fake smile.

“What's going on, is Ryan in trouble?” The VP asked from across the room.

“No, not at all!” I replied cutting him off with a smile.

Thankfully, he didn't notice the tension we were both having afterward in the room.

“I came to speak to Miss Sarah about me wanting a special tutoring class for Biology,” I added.

“Slacking on my grades,” I said with a sad face hoping all of my acts would convince him that nothing or whatsoever was happening here.

“Wow, that's an improvement,” He responded with a smile creased over his face.

“I’d recommend that too,” He added.

I turned to find her staring at me in shock, as she played with the pen on her desk trying to control her emotions, I guess.

“Carry on now, I will be off in a bit,” He said walking over to her bookshelf picking up a book, and walking towards the door as he left.

“What?!” Sarah yelled at me banging her hand on her desk.

“Are you crazy? biology special tutoring class, seriously?” She asked sounding so paranoid but deep down I knew she wanted a title to whatever we were doing and now we have got something to cover it all up and not raise any suspicions in school.

“It's going to be perfect!!” I said with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
576K 11.8K 25
" 'I moaned as he pounded into me relentlessly while gently circling his finger around my clit. The hot water from the shower poured down on us and t...
298K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
634K 32.7K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...