Angelic - Rafe Cameron

By Tori_vx

Madison Bamford has always lived on the small island, Outer Banks, some might even call it paradise on earth... More

1. The Kook Princess
2. Beach Party it is
3. She'd turn into a Kook immediately
4. To losing your virginity
5. You're officially her bitch
6. You Kooks and your fucked up morality
7. Dirty bitch
8. Don't worry about me princess
9. Where do I start?
10. He deserved it
11. You are always beautiful
12. Try to keep your legs closed
13. Get a room
14. Before the clock strikes twelve
15. That's my girl
16. You aren't just a random one night stand
17. Grow up Cameron
18. I fucked up
19. I never wanna feel like that again
20. Why pretend?
21. Truth or Dare?
22. You're all mine
23. Country Club
24. Pogue Boyfriend
25. Baby Steps
26. Pro active type of person
27. You're all I have left
28. I promise
29. Vodka Soda please
30. The perfect daughter
31. You're mine and I'm yours
32. It's gonna be epic
33. Us against the world
34. Welcome to the darkside, princess
35. Perfect family
36. Stupid fucking rich
37. P4L
38. He's got you fooled
39. This is what you get
40. I choose you, son
41. I love you
42. One day
43. Hey pretty lady
44. The island room
45. Magic bathrobe
46. You really are your father's son
47. What eyes?
48. He's a Pogue
49. We are not family anymore
50. You're being cheesy
51. Lets make a deal
52. El Dorado
53. The family that never wanted you
54. She is my life
55. I'll take care of you, all right?
56. You'd be a hot Milf
57. I have a plan
58. I'll be damned. Look who it is!
59. This is it
60. We're going to hell
61. It's JJ
62. Something or Someone
63. The VIP life
64. This night two years ago
65. You're a loser

66. This is a promise

1.4K 26 8
By Tori_vx

(Soft Smut warning in the beginning of this chapter)

Maddy's POV

After last night Rafe and I just went home and basically fell asleep right away. It was nice being able to go home with him and not worry about anything else. 

Today is my birthday and after what happened last year it was the first time I would celebrate it. I wasn't planning on throwing a party or anything because, to be honest, me and the others didn't really talk anymore. 

I just wanted it to Rafe and I for tonight. The sun stroked my face and I could hear the waves crash into the beach. God, this is what I loved. If we just stayed like that maybe it would feel like we had a normal life. 

"Good morning Birthday Girl", I heard a deep morning vice say next to me. Within a second I felt a strong arm wrap around me and pull me close to Rafes Body. 

"Good morning", I smiled and peeked Rafe's lips.

"How did we sleep?", Rafe asked kissing down my neck slowly. 

"Very good. And you?", I asked while he started kissing over my collarbone. Small goosebumps made their way on my skin and I felt a light shiver run through my body. 

"Hm-mh", he muttered against my skin, not detaching his lips from my skin. 

I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch. I felt his arms run down the sides of my body, lightly stroking it. 

"What are you doing, Babe?", I asked not wanting him to stop. 

"You know, it's your birthday and you should have an amazing morning. Don't you think?", he asked pulling me even closer so that he was laying between my legs.

"Hm, I think so too", I whispered, feeling him pressing up against me. 

Rafe's hands were placed next to my face before his lips touched mine slowly. The kiss wasn't hungry, it was loving and full of intimacy. 

Slowly I felt him rock his hips against mine, stroking my sweet spot and immediately turning me on. His kiss got more hungry and soon he was kissing me like he didn't need to breathe. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him closer to me with my legs while he just kept moving his hips. 

His lips started traveling down my neck again, leaving wet marks on the way. His hands followed his lips and started moving my top up until his hand was cupping one of my breasts. 

A soft moan escaped my lips, while my hands were tangled in his hair. He started kissing down my chest, stopping by my boob. He left kisses on both of them before his hand traveled further down. 

Before I knew it his hip was replaced by his hand, which had found its way into my panties. My breath got quicker as I felt him touch me. 

"You're so beautiful", Rafe whispered against my skin, biting my neck softly. 

"I need you", I whispered back, needing to feel all of him right now.

My words seemed to have an impact on him because, after a few minutes, he pulled not only mine but his underwear down as well. 

"I need you too Baby", he answered and the next thing I knew was feeling him inside of me. You need to know Rafe wasn't small so every time we would sleep with each other, I would need a few minutes to adjust. 

After my few moments, he started moving, making love to me deeply. Usually, we had pretty rough sex but today it was so slow and so intense. 

I wrapped my legs around him tighter, needing more of him. His movement got stronger and I could feel my body shaking already. 

"You're taking it like a good girl", he moaned quietly into my ear. His words turned me on even more and almost made me go off the edge. 

He was everything that I needed and even after two years, he was still the only person I wanted to sleep with. 

"Rafe", I moaned quietly almost ready to finish. 

His pace picked up, still holding me tight, "Yes Baby, say my name".

Within a few seconds, he had pushed me over the edge, making me say his name again. Soon after I was done he finished as well and we both laid on the bed out of breath. 

My head was laying on his bare chest, still shaken up from the intense emotions I just went through. Rafe was trying to catch his breath, caressing my back. 

After calming down a little, I propped myself on my elbows up and kissed him. "I love you"

"I love you baby"

"I'm gonna clean up", I told him before going to the bathroom and cleaning myself up. Because you know, always go to the toilet after you did it. 

After I was done with cleaning up "the mess" I stepped into the shower. Washing my hair and my body from all the activities that had been participated this morning and last night. 

While I let the warm water run down my skin, I felt big familiar hands on my lower stomach. 

"I just wanted to save some water", Rafe explained, pushing himself up against me before kissing my neck. Ugh, just something about him made me not get enough. 

"Hm, good idea", I smiled. 

Rafe grabbed my body shampoo and poured it into his hands before washing my body. I helped him get clean as well, and it took everything in me to not have sex with him again right now. 

After we both were clean we got out and dried ourselves. Rafe placed a kiss on my still-wet hair before going out of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna make breakfast", he explained and I heard him get dressed before walking down the stairs. 

I quickly did some skin care and hair care before getting dressed as well. As of today, I decided to wear a pink flow dress that made my tan stick out beautifully. For shoes, I just picked some white sandals.

As soon as I walked down I noticed the smell of pancakes. I loved pancakes, especially the ones Rafe made, they were the best.

I stepped into the kitchen/living room area and noticed a whole lot more flower bouquets than the one Rafe got me yesterday. 

They were colorful and all the flowers that I loved. "What is this?", I asked looking around, counting a total of six bouquets. 

"You know, when I picked out your bouquet yesterday, I saw all of these and I couldn't decide, so I got you all of them", he smiled coming out of the kitchen. (We were in the Cameron house)

Placing two plates on the perfectly arranged table, which Rafe made one of the employees do for sure. 

He then came up to me and grabbed my face with his hands. 

"I love you more than anything and I thought you deserve all the flowers in the world", he explained before kissing my lips, "But obviously that is not everything. I have a dinner planned tonight and something else".

After he finished his sentence Rafe pulled out a small box. it wasn't small enough for a ring so no, this was not to be the most beautiful engagement ever. 

He opened the box and it revealed a gold necklace. I inspected it more and it was absolute perfection. The chain itself was super fine and there was a purple diamond hanging from it. It was the diamond I picked from the cross. 

"Rafe", I managed to get out, never have I ever seen such a beautiful necklace. 

"You like it?", he asked looking at me excitedly. 

"I love it. Can you put it on?", I asked turning around. 

"You know, it's from the cross and I wanted it to match your engagement ring one day", he explained and I quickly turned around to look at him again, "This is a promise".

"I love you so much", I smiled before pulling him into a sweet and long kiss. 

-

The morning went by rather fast, Rafe and I had decided to do an "at-home-day". We spend the entire day swimming in the pool and laying in the sun. 

Towards noon the super friendly chef made us a huge fruit bowl which honestly I almost ate completely by myself. 

But the sun was starting to get lower and the time already said 5 PM. It was time for my birthday dinner.

"I'm gonna get ready, and I actually have a few things to take care of so you can also have some time for yourself. Be ready by eight", Rafe said before getting up. 

When we started settling into the Cameron house, which was supposed to be our new home, Rafe and I had decided that we both needed a separate room. You know, just a room where we could do work stuff and also have all of our clothes. 

The room meant a lot to me because all of my clothes, my makeup, my purse, and my perfumes had their own space. I also needed a room where I could finish schoolwork so I could graduate in the next few months. 

Rafe didn't really need a room, but we decided to put his clothes in one as well and place a desk as well as a couch in it.

We had kept the rooms of Sarah and Wheezie, because If they wanted to come over they still could come over. The rooms we had decided to use for our own were guest rooms anyway. 

I heard Rafe close his door, and I decided to quickly put away the dishes and clean up a little. We had given the employees the afternoon and evening off since we would be having dinner together anyway. 

I walked up to my dressing room. It was clean, with white walls, and white furniture. A few pictures were on the shelves and my purses hung up on it neatly. 

I loved the room, it was my own little space. After the long day in the sun, I needed to shower my lotion off, which I did in the tiny bathroom that was attached to the room. 

I stepped out and wrapped myself in the towel before opening the big window in the room. Warm air flowed straight into my room. I wasn't a big fan of AC during the day, what can I say, I loved the island air. 

After a few moments, I started to do my hair, actually blowdrying it and giving it a blowout. My hair had grown so much over the past few months, that it already reached below my breast. 

After I was done, I started on my makeup. For today I wanted to really go in. So I used foundation, concealer, contouring, blush, highlight, and everything else you needed. For my eyes I decided to go with a warm brown shade, just keeping it that way. After applying mascara and lipgloss I was basically done. 

Rafe still hadn't told me where we were eating so I just pulled on a white flow dress that stopped on my thighs. The back was closed with straps, highlighting my fresh tan. 

I pulled on some white-heeled sandals and quickly grabbed my purse. To add a little color I grabbed my tiny purple one which matched my new necklace beautifully. 

After I was completely done I went over to the mirror, looking at myself and more specifically my necklace. It was a promise that Rafe and I were forever. And I loved it. 

I left my phone in the room since it had been going off all day with birthday messages, but I wanted to be present tonight and enjoy the moment with Rafe. 

As soon as I walked down the stairs I saw my man standing by the end of it. He was wearing a black loose dress shirt along with some black linen pants. He looked gorgeous. 

"Hello Misses Cameron, may I take you out?", Rafe asked grabbing my hand, "Wow you look beautiful". 

"Thank you. And yes Mister Cameron, you may", I smiled. 

He grabbed my hand and guided me through the living room, making me frown a little. We were not going outside?

But then Rafe and I walked further and I could see a table and chairs on the beach, lit up by hundreds of candles. 

"I know you love the beach, so I thought why not have dinner here", Rafe smiled. 

I smiled brightly, this was the most romantic thing someone had ever done for me. The two of us reached the perfectly arranged table, there was a rose laying on my plate and as I've said, hundreds of candles everywhere. 

Rafe helped me sit down before sitting down as well, he poured some white wine into our glasses and grabbed my hand. 

"You make me the luckiest man, every day, over and over again. Words can't explain how much I love you", he said and my heart melted. 

"I love you", I smiled. 

Soon after, our dinner was served by two of our employees. The women smiled at me, even though they actually didn't have the day off.

But who cares, this was everything I had ever dreamed of. 

"This is now our life Baby. We have the money, it's ours now. We can start this life", Rafe smiled telling me the good news. 

Apparently, he had the last appointments to sell the gold parts today, which meant the money was now ours and our lives would just start now. 

"I can't wait for this life with you"

"Me either", Rafe explained.

The evening was just as romantic as it started. Rafe and I had dinner, drank wine, and just enjoyed our relationship. 

*****

Some Rafe and Maddy action for you. I missed writing these free-written chapters and I love this one so much. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 100 11
Daisy moved to the obx late summer. she became friends with the pouges and they trusted her with their secrets, about the gold, they always told her...
354K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
47.1K 350 40
𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 | moved beside the Camerons after her father, Mark Madison had became business partners with Ward Cameron. Isla, the oldest c...
241K 5.3K 44
𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 | ❝ since when have you known me to ever follow the rules? ❞  where the cousin of sarah cameron can't help but fall deeper in...