Obsession [Taehyung FF]

Από Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... Περισσότερα

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son

951 52 15
Από Rieysha

I opened my eyes when I heard the bell ring. I got up, sitting 5 realized that I was sleeping on the sofa.

Actually, I was just planning to rest here after sending off Jihoon to his school. Damn, I was just tired. Emotionally tired.

I went to the gate and saw it was the postman.

My calm heartbeat suddenly went violent again.

Since the first time I got the letter from the court, I always acted like this because I worried about getting the letter about the paternity test result. 

"Miss, your letter. I need your sign too" said the postman. 

"A sign?" I started feeling unwell about this. 

I signed it off. 

"Another one, miss"

I frowned. Two? 

After signing off, I closed the gate, and right away, I tore off one of the parcels opened. It was the court letter.

The results!

It was..... "99% matched" 

I felt very disappointed. But then I scoffed at myself.

Why the hell I hope it wasn't?

Was I living in a fantasy? Hoping a miracle would happen and Jihoon was downloaded from the Play Store?

Gosh, I was so funny. 

Then emotions switched, I became angry.

"They're really.. Fuck it" I muttered and then went inside the house, sitting on the sofa again.

I looked at the view in front of me blankly. My mind was blank because I didn't know what to think or to focus, I was just disappointed already.

I started thinking of what would happen. Taehyung picked up my son and had him in his home. He.. He spent my time with my son... "What if he teaches Jihoon with something crazy???? Ah, kids are easy to be influenced too. Hate it!" 

I turned my face and sighed out in frustration.

I saw another parcel beside me. I just remembered having that too.

I took the parcel and looked at it. "Oh? It's from the court too" I was confused as to why I received another parcel from them. 

I opened the parcel and read the letter. My hand almost froze. I felt my heart skip the beat several times.

I threw the letter away, closed my eyes, and sighed in frustration. 

Like what the fuck? I was penalized with 1000$ for a fraud and I only had two weeks to pay it or else I had to go to jail for three months and after that, I had to do the public service???

Nonsense law!  

The frowns on my forehead could be seen more clearly when I deepened it. How could they say it was a fraud??? It was for saving my life! Saving my son's life. What the fuck???? 

I sighed and saw the remote beside me. I took it and switched on the TV, hoping it would distract my worries. 

"World superstar, BTS Kim Taehyung is revealed to have a six year old son. His agency, Big Hit Entertainment..."

My jaws opened in shock. "What the fuck? Is-is… Is it good? But-but my son.." 

I shook my head. My veins popped out. This reveal would affect my son's life in the worst way! All the eyes would be on my son. 

I grumbled and my chest started to race. I quickly took out my phone and got up as my adrenalin was rushing too fast in my blood vein. 

I dialed Taehyung's number and waited impatiently for him to take my call., 

"Fuck" I cursed when my call went into a voicemail. 

I called him again.

"Hello," said Taehyung as soon as he picked up my call. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I yelled. I couldn't calm. My chest really wanted to burst out.

Taehyung could clearly hear the anger in her voice. "Oh, you're on period" 

I didn't have time for his sarcasm. "What the fuck do you think with this reveal??? What if everyone's eyes will be on my son???! Who knows if you're having crazy fans that will harass my son?!! Are you that crazy!!"

"It won't happen, you're overthinking"

I became more angry when he said I was just overthinking. "Overthinking?! You keep messing with my life! You keep hurting me. I have so many worries because of you! Just now the court sent me a letter, threatening to send me to jail if I can't pay the penalty for the fraud. Everything happens because of you!" yelled me and heavily breathed because, at this point, anger exhausted my body. 

"Call me again when your period ends," said Taehyung and hung up on her. 

"Taehyung? Tae?!" 

Taehyung sighed and put his phone beside him on the sofa. He leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Actually, he was very nervous about today. The whole nation was going to be in shock. 

The room grew louder with the phone ringing causing him to open his eyes. Every phone call today, he believed was going to be very important. 

He took his phone and saw it was Namjoon. He gulped down his saliva and took the call. He won't avoid him anymore. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?????" asked Namjoon as soon as Taehyung picked up the call. 

"What?" asked Taehyung even though he already knew what it was going to be about.

"Six years old son?????"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Hyung, I'll explain to you later. I'm already exhausted with this thing today"

Namjoon ignored it because he couldn't wait. There were too many questions in his head right now. "Six years ago, Taehyung. It was around 2020. Is.. Is it" Namjoon shut his lips like he was unable to continue what he wanted to say.

Taehyung heard the struggle in his voice. 

"Is it with y/n?" continued Namjoon and nervously waited for the answer. 

Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration. Namjoon chose to confront him today. 

Taehyung opened back his eyes and said, "Yeah". Then he heard Namjoon's breath was trembling.

"S-so back then, what really happened? Why she disappear herself? Why?"

"I don't know either. She just suddenly wanted to break up with me and then- Then she went disappear just like that"

"It's because of you," said Namjoon under gritted teeth.

Taehyung frowned at this suddenness.

"She must have wanted a break up because she was pregnant. She must be very worried about you if she's pregnant. And you just let her be?????? How stupid you are???!"

"Wait, why are you blaming me?" 

"You impregnated a girl who was just at the age in her college? No wonder she disappeared completely. You destroyed her dream, her everything. With the baby in her womb, she must be dealing with a great deal of pain. Then, just because she asked to break up, you just gave it up like that? Why weren't you asking? Why didn't you take the responsibility back then?? Why? Because you were afraid? And now. Now, how is this happening? Where is she?? What she's doing. Where is she?"

"Hyung, what bullshit you're talking about?"

"Where is she????!"

"Don't meddle with my business, Namjoon. I'm going to settle this. So just stay out of this" said Taehyung and hung up the call right away.

He sighed and pressed his temples. 

His phone rang again. He clicked his tongue and answered the call, "What more??"

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, how can you never tell Mother that you have a son??"

Taehyung's facial expression quickly changed. It wasn't Namjoon, it was his mother. "Oh, mother. I thought the call was from my friend. So that's why I.. I-"

"Forget it. Answer me first about your son. Does it mean I've been a grandmother for six years and I just know it today????"

Taehyung bit his lips and scratched his head a little bit. "Yes, mother" 

"And you never tell me!" yelled his mother.

"Mother, I'm sorry. I-I", unable to explain, he sighed out. "It's hard to tell you," said him. He couldn't even tell the half-truth about all of these. 

"I'm so upset right now"

"Mother.. Ah please, I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized again.

"Never mind, just bring your son and the mother too. I want to meet them"

Taehyung was unable to say anything at his mother's request. About bringing his son, it was possible but with y/n? Nah, she would not want to. 

"Aish, you're my first son. How could you do this to me?? Aish, I'm still upset" said his mother again as she didn't get a response from Taehyung about her request.

"Mother, I'm sorry. I'm just very sorry"

"Can you bring them here? I want to meet them. My grandson, my daughter-in-law maybe" asked his mother again. 

"Ah, that... I-I, let's just see" Taehyung stuttered as it was hard to dodge the question.

"Let's just see. You don't want me to meet them, right? Why? What you're hiding actually? Are you worried that I won't like the girl you choose? This isn't a soap opera, just bring them to meet me"

Taehyung pinched his eyes in frustration. Another misunderstood. "No Mom. I don't say that. It's just.. She is shy" 

"What to be shy about? It's just your excuse. You really make me upset right now"

"Fine Mom. I'll do it" said Taehyung, giving up to his mother.

"Okay, when will it be?" asked his mother with a cheerful tone.

"Mmm... I'll need to ask her. She may have work to do, and so on. So, I'll ask her firstly Mom"

"Okay. But can you send me a photo of her and your son? I'm just too curious"

"Mother, let's just wait until you meet them. It's going to be more exciting like that" said Taehyung. 

"Oh, why? What's exciting?"

"Curiosity is exciting," said Taehyung.

"Yah, you're really weird-"

Suddenly the bell rang.

"Oh mother, I have a guest. Have a nice day. Take care of your health too, bye. I'll call you later" said Taehyung and hung up on her. 

"Taehyung? Taehyung" his mother called his name as she didn't want to end the conversation yet but Taehyung already did.

Taehyung sighed in relief.

The bell rang again and he turned to look at the doorway. 

"Who's that.." muttered him. He shouldn't be relieved yet.

Taehyung went to the door and was about to switch on the visitor camera but he stopped when the guest talked, "Aish Taehyung. Faster.. It's me Jimin! Park Jimin" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and opened the door right away. He saw Jimin was smiling with a really big smile. What's wrong with him? 

Jimin opened his arms and then hugged Taehyung. "Yah Taehyung.  Six-year-old son. Yahhh, awesome" said Jimin and walked past him into his house.

Taehyung frowned at Jimin's reaction. This guy was literally the only one with such a cheerful reaction like this. Taehyung closed the door and turned.

"Taehyung's junior, where are you? Uncle Jimin is here" said Jimin while looking around, searching for the small figure of a boy.

"Yah, are you crazy?" asked Taehyung.

"Oh?" Jimin widened his eyes and put his hand on his lips. "Wait, is the mother here too???" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head in annoyance. Then, he walked back to sit on the sofa. 

Jimin was so confused at Taehyung. Now, he could feel that he was living alone.

Quickly, he walked to sit beside Taehyung. "So, you guys are living separately?????"

"That's not the thing"

"So, so they-they're here! Where is the cute little boy??" asked Jimin and jerked his head again to see any boy here.

"They're not here, you fool" 

"Aish, so where is your six-year-old son that they talk about??" asked Jimin and grumbled. 

"Living somewhere with his mother"

"Aish, so it's true when I said you guys are living separately. Aish what's wrong with you" said Jimin and Taehyung didn't say anything.

Jimin leaned his back on the sofa like Taehyung and the silence just ran through between them until something popped out in Jimin's head. "The mother" Jimin suddenly voiced out.

Taehyung was annoyed when he heard about the mother. 

"It is y/n, right? You must be surprised that I still remember her" said Jimin and jerked up his brow to Taehyung. 

Taehyung frowned. He was expecting Jimin to be angry like Namjoon did since both of them were very close to y/n.

"Yes she is"

"Omo! I'm always rooting for both of you! Your son must be so pretty. Where is he??? I really want to see you guys' son" said Jimin, going head over heels, imagining what their son looked like. But then he frowned when he realized something was off. "But why do you guys don't live together?"

Taehyung looked at Jimin. Jimin, the guy that he always loved the most as a friend. 95' liners. "Well, she's married to another guy" said Taehyung, folding his arm and looked away from Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "WHAT???" 

***

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

250K 21.3K 41
Veiled Obsession: Passion in the shadows She hated him since her childhood and loved the other one. But what will happen when she finds herself bein...
42.3K 618 22
All of the stray kids members are in a relationship. What happens when they all fall in love with one of the staff? Y/n is a makeup artist that works...
54.3K 2.1K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
136K 3.9K 28
A story about a girl who's obsessed by her best friend, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung has a disorder and only Y/N is the medicine of his disorder. T - Y/N...