i know the end, supernatural...

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I... More

cast, act one
001. snappy
002. baby
003. amara's favorite food
004. killer clown
005. marshmallow nachos
006. back to normal
007. uncomfortable dinner
008. valentine's day
009. the vessel
010. dead
011. first date
012. "what's a hooker?"
013. terrible fathers
014. everything and nothing
cast, act two
015. reunions
016. don't wanna die
017. worst day
018. mac and cheese
019. new babysitter
020. terrible mom
021. funeral
022. l.a.
023. the president
024. captivity
025. apologies
026. worst case
027. mary's truth
028. sales pitch
029. destroyed relationships
030. werewolf girls
031. locked doors
032. stupid
033. tight fit
034. breaking points
035. it all comes crashing down
036. escape plan
037. one sister for another
038. new world
cast, act three
039. panic attacks
040. late night ice cream
041. training
042. therapy
043. sibling trip
044. tombstone
045. captured
046. dreamwalkers
047. the bad place
048. depression
049. love spell
050. reconciling
052. jealousy and disgust
053. undercover
054. drugged
055. scooby-doo
056. demon blood
057. detox
058. recruiting rowena
059. trust
060. death tunnel
061. escape
062. sacrifice
cast, act four
063. shared trauma
064. like father, like daughter
065. halloween
066. djinn
067. soul deals
068. have yourself a merry little christmas
069. snow
070. happy birthday
071. tag team
072. unwanted reunion
073. michael
074. unhealthy coping mechanisms
075. fights and warnings
076. game night
077. terrible hospital staff
078. trick
079. welcome to the end
cast, act five
080. least favorite
081. scary girl and punk boy
082. oreo theft
083. bacon
084. ghost pepper jerky
085. young love
086. terrible breakfast topic
087. hunting alone
088. lost hope
089. monster brawl
090. pool
091. snapped
092. happy hour
093. holiday cheer
094. evil mrs. butters
095. mama bear
096. fighting and disapperances
097. new god
098. moving
099. death
100. sam and larissa
101. natalie and jacob
102. billy and helena
103. daphne and alexandra
104. ophelia and nathan
105. libby and ethan
106. evie and delaney
Thank You

051. psycho donatello

94 8 3
By maybankwalker

They're in the kitchen and Libby is forcing down some of the food that Sam made despite her not really being hungry.

Larissa walks in and is holding Athena's hand, the young girl freezing when she spots her sister.

"This is the surprise?" Athena looks up at her mom.

"Mm-hmm." Larissa nods, smiling.

"Ellie!" Athena grins, racing over.

"Athy!" Libby copies her excited tone, letting the little girl crash into her.

Everybody else in the kitchen freezes as they watch Libby willingly embrace the toddler.

"We... should we get her tested for possession?" Sam quietly asks.

"Uh... that or something else." Larissa says.

"Maybe she's just sick... or delirious." Ophelia comments. "I mean, she... she feels human, so... not a monster... I think."

"Maybe just... test her anyway." Nathan says.

"We do remember that she literally died for Athena, right?" Daphne questions.

"Yeah, I think she's less reluctant to show she does care by now." Evie says.

"I wanna show you my new stuffed animals." Athena says, grabbing Libby's hand.

"I-- oh, okay." Libby says.

"Wait, you-- you didn't finish your food." Sam points out.

"Oh, yeah, uh... that's all I can get down. Sorry." Libby says, letting Athena drag her out.

Sam lets out a quiet sigh as he looks over at the still mostly full plate.

"Hey." Larissa nudges his arm. "It's been months. It's gonna take her some time to build up her appetite."

"Yeah. Yeah, I know." Sam mumbles. "Just feel like there's something else going on."

"Like what?" Larissa asks.

"I don't know. Something that hurt her that she doesn't want to face. Or just... something else could be wrong with her aside from PTSD. I don't know." Sam heavily sighs.

"I'm sure she'll come to you. Maybe she's just gotta work through some of it on her own." Larissa says.

"Yeah." Sam mumbles.

+++

"Don't you think you should, uh, take it a little easy on the nitrates?" Sam asks Dean who pulls a plate full of bacon towards him.

"Dude, if bacon's what kills me, then I win." Dean says before Cas walks in.

"We all win if anything kills you." Larissa remarks.

"Cas, hey. How's Donatello?" Sam asks.

"He says he's making progress, but we still need archangel grace. We should be out looking for Lucifer." Cas says.

"We are." Sam says.

"Yay." Libby mumbles.

"Look, we got word out to every hunter we know, okay? If they see anything Satan-y... they'll drop a dime." Dean assures.

Libby rubs the back of her neck, the mere mention of the archangel making her uncomfortable.

"And Michael? If he succeeds in getting to our world first?" Cas asks.

"Cas, look, right now, our best defense is a good offense." Sam says.

"We'll give Donatello everything he needs to open that gate, then we stealth in, we get mom, we get Billy, we get Jack, boom. Family reunion. It's just gonna take some time." Dean says.

+++

"Hey, E, have you seen my--" Libby glances at the bed. "Shit!" She shuts the door.

"Fuck." Delaney hisses as Evie accidentally bites her lip from jumping.

"Oh, my God. I am so sorry." Evie loudly whispers.

"Yeah, no, it-- it's fine." Delaney says, rubbing her lip.

"I-- I will be right back." Evie says, quickly getting up and leaving her room, Libby pacing. Evie shuts the door. "What's up?" She nervously smiles.

"Uh... mentally vomiting." Libby says.

"Okay." Evie rolls her eyes.

"Okay, uh... imaging aside... you have a girlfriend." Libby grins. Evie lets out a short laugh, her cheeks burning up.

"Okay, we-- you don't have to--"

"You have a girlfriend." Libby sings, a wide grin on her face. "When'd you guys do it?"

"We haven't done it yet." Evie says.

"No, not it. I'm asking when you two finally womaned up and got together, dweeb." Libby says.

"Am I the only one who didn't know?" Evie frowns.

"Yep." Libby nods.

"What the fuck?" Evie mumbles.

"It's okay, E. You're cute when you're oblivious. Probably why she fell for you." Libby smiles.

"Whatever." Evie grumbles, Libby smirking in amusement at her annoyed state. "We... we admitted a few weeks ago. She was-- she was trying to stick a spoon to her nose and-- and I was just... thanking her for being there through... all of this shit. And... one thing led to another... and then dad walked in."

"Ugh. Dude has the worst timing." Libby tsks, Evie giggling. "Wait, he has that door open rule. Why was your door shut?"

"Cause I wanted to kiss her." Evie shrugs. "Hopefully without interruptions, but it seems as if you take after our dear father."

"Okay." Libby gives her an annoyed look and Evie smirks. "Whatever. Just... go back to your gross makeout session, I guess. I'll go bleach my eyeballs." Evie rolls her eyes.

+++

"Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! Eureka!" Donatello speeds into the library where the others are.

"He's scaring me." Evie tells her dad.

"You stroking out?" Dean asks.

"No, I-I cracked it!" Donatello exclaims.

"What?" Cas asks.

"T-The spell. I-I finished the translation." Donatello says.

"What? No way." Sam says, rushing over and looking at it.

"Here's the ingredients. Whew! Running is hard." Donatello says as he tries to catch his breath.

"Okay, what are we looking at?" Dean asks.

"Besides archangel grace." Cas says.

"Actually, that's not even in here." Sam says. "Maybe the spell on the angel tablet's different because this -- oil of Abramelin, Angelica root, we-we have most of this stuff. Oh. Other than the--the hearts of Gog and Magog?"

"Sorry. What?" Dean asks.

"Um, they're-- they're people. Kind of. Uh, sometimes referred to as brothers, other times lands. Uh... you know how Bibles are. Too damn many translations." Donatello says.

"Wait, Gog and-and Magog... I'd-I'd heard rumors, but I didn't think they were human." Cas says.

"Oh, yes. According to the tablet, they were ancient warriors who enslaved half the Fertile Crescent until some priests cast a spell to bind them away in "a place without a place and a time without a time."" Donatello says.

"Okay, so we're supposed to find these guys and cut out their hearts? How?" Dean asks.

"The-- the demon tablet has very specific instructions on how to free them. These men are very dangerous." Donatello says.

"Then I'll do it." Cas says.

"I'll go with you." Dean says.

"Us, too." Natalie nods to her husband.

"Fantastic! And Sam, Larissa, the kids, and I will stay behind to, uh, uh, assemble the other ingredients. Now, um... where do you keep your virgin lamb's blood?" Donatello asks.

+++

Sam is checking on the kids, but didn't find Athena in her room. He walks around, slowing down when he hears talking coming from Libby's room.

"And she had my name." He hears Athena state. "I'm supposed to be the only one with my name."

"Well, hate to break it to you, but... names aren't just a you thing." Libby tells her. "I mean, yes, it's your name, but you're not the only one with that name."

"That's stupid." Athena huffs making Libby smile a little.

"Well, you know, Athena's a cool name. It's not so bad you share it with other people -- real or fake. I mean, you have... the Greek goddess. Which is where daddy and mommy got your name from. She's the goddess of wisdom and war. She's really smart and strong."

"Like mommy and daddy?" Athena asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, like them." Libby nods.

"And like you and E." Athena grins.

Libby freezes for a moment, managing to smile a little.

"Yeah. Yeah, sure, whatever you wanna think." Libby says.

"I think you're really strong and smart." Athena says.

Libby smiles a little, even though she feels like she's the complete opposite. Her two prime examples being falling for Harry and getting addicted to demon blood. She wasn't smart enough to see through his lies and she isn't strong enough to fight the cravings.

"Well... if you think a lot of people share your name, you wanna know how many people share my name? Not necessarily Libby, but Elizabeth?"

"How many?"

"A gazillion." Libby states.

"Daddy says that's not a real number." Athena says.

"Yeah, well, daddy's a dork." Libby retorts and Athena giggles.

Sam lightly rolls his eyes, but can't stop the small smile that forms on his face.

"I mean, you got two queens of England. Probably a bunch of other royalty and historical figures that dad has taught me about that, like every other subject, goes in one ear and out the other. You have plenty of other people like actresses and authors, singers, everything."

"Like who?" Athena asks.

"Well... you know the woman who plays that character in the Marvel movies and her character's from Europe. She has the twin brother. Wanda." Libby says.

"Mm-hmm." Athena nods.

"Yeah, well, that actress' name is Elizabeth. And Elizabeth is also Lana Del Ray's real name. Liz Gillies who plays Jade in Victorious. There's Beth from Little Women and she was a real person."

"What about TV and movie people?" Athena asks.

"Uh... well, you have Lizzie McGuire. There's an Elizabeth in Sesame Street. Emily-Elizabeth from Clifford. Elizabeth from Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Probably a bunch of other people I'm not remembering."

"That is a gazillion." Athena says, her eyes wide in amazement.

"Yeah." Libby chuckles.

Sam softly smiles, quietly walking away so they don't hear him.

+++

Jack is dragged into a cell and he finds Mary and Billy sitting on the floor.

"Mary? Billy?" Jack asks.

"I've seen you before." Mary says.

"Your kids, Sam, Natalie, and Dean. They sent me." Jack tells her.

"Are they here?" Mary asks.

"No." Jack answers.

"Thank God." Mary sighs in relief.

"Wait, wait, wait. You know Sam, Natalie, and Dean, you meet Daphne?" Billy asks.

"Yes. She's not here either." Jack tells him.

"Oh, thank God." Billy mumbles, running his hand through his hair.

"My name is Jack." He states.

"Jack? Your mother... was Kelly Kline?" Mary asks.

"You knew my mother?" Jack asks.

"Wait, if you're Kelly's kid... shouldn't you be, like... I don't know, crawling." Billy says.

"I... I guess not." Jack says, looking confused. "You knew my mother?" Jack asks Mary.

"I was there when you were born. And she, uh..." Mary trails off.

"Died. I know." Jack says.

"You should be six months old." Mary says.

"I am. Sort of." Jack says.

"Jack, how did you get here?" Mary asks.

"I opened a door." Jack says.

"To another world? You can do that?" Mary asks.

"I -- Sam, Natalie, Dean, Larissa, Jacob, Ophelia, Evie, Delaney, Nathan, and Daphne -- we were coming to save you, but something went wrong, and now it's just me. And Michael, I... I tried to fight him, but he was in my head. He wants me to use my powers, but I don't know why."

"I do. You said he was in your head? Well, he's in our heads, too." Mary says, Billy nodding in agreement. "And I saw everything. He's gonna bring an army to our world and just..."

"He wants me to open the door. But I won't. He can't make me. I-I don't care how much he hurts me."

"He's not gonna hurt you, Jack. He's gonna hurt us." Mary points between her and Billy. "Why do you think he brought you here? So that we would meet, so that we could talk. And then when he comes back, if you don't do what he wants, he's going to kill me and Billy."

+++

"Okay, how are we looking?" Sam asks Donatello.

"We still need the dead sea brine and the, uh, wolfsbane." Donatello says.

"On it." Sam says before he and Larissa walk out.

+++

Dean, Natalie, Jacob, and Cas are in a field, Cas leading the way, stopping at a point.

"Alright, field in the middle of nowhere. Check. What's next?" Dean asks.

"Well, Donatello said that Gog and Magog can only be killed by a weapon touched by God, so angel blade." Cas holds three up.

"Alright. Let's rock and roll." Dean says.

Cas recites the Enochian spell, but nothing happens.

"Well, Enochian's kinda tough. Maybe you got a word wrong." Dean says.

"I don't get "words wrong."" Cas states.

Jacob and Natalie share an annoyed look.

They turn around at loud stomping, finding Gog and Magog. Dean starts to laugh.

"This is serious." Cas says.

"Yeah, no, no, I-I-I know." Dean says, trying to stifle his laughter. "But... they're wearing-- they're wearing loincloths."

Gog and Magog start talking, but not in English.

"It's ancient Canaanite. They wanna know if we brought armies." Cas says.

"Armies?" The three hunters question.

"To fight them." Cas says.

The two giants continue to talk, but now to each other.

"W-what now?" Dean asks.

"Uh, they're... arguing." Cas says.

"Ah. Ask 'em where they got their loincloths." Dean smirks.

"Dean."

Gog and Magog turn back to the four.

"It's a furry diaper." Dean says.

Natalie huffs, rolling her eyes.

"Dean." Cas sighs.

Magog says something, starting to walk closer.

"Uh, he just said that he's gonna-- he's gonna--" Cas says as Magog takes his sword out.

"No, I got it." Dean says.

Magog swings his sword at the two siblings who narrowly dodge it. Gog starts to fight Cas and Jacob while Magog sticks to the siblings. Dean moves to stab Magog with the angel blade, but it shatters.

"Cas! What the hell?!" Dean calls out.

"He said their blades were forged by God!" Cas shouts.

Magog kicks Dean to the ground and then grabs Natalie's arm, flipping her over, and her back collides with the ground.

Dean gets up and gets some swings at Magog, even getting him in a chokehold. Magog throws Dean to the ground and goes to stomp on him, but Dean rolls out of the way.

While Magog focuses on Dean, Natalie crawls over to where Magog's sword is since he dropped it during the few minutes that Dean had the upper hand.

Natalie gets up and as Magog is about to punch Dean, she stabs the giant through the chest. Magog falls to the ground, dead.

"You're welcome." Natalie says. She looks over, seeing Gog winning the fight against Cas and Jacob. She rushes over and stabs Gog who falls onto the ground.

"Forged by God, touched by God, same thing." Dean says, walking over.

"Yeah. Apparently." Cas says, sitting up.

"You okay?" Natalie asks, helping her husband up.

"Yeah. Yeah, no, never better. You?" Jacob asks.

"I'm cool. Killed some giants, so... that's always fun." Natalie remarks.

"Yeah." Jacob chuckles.

Cas opens Gog's shirt to see the wound and sand and rocks pour out instead of blood. "Dean, Natalie, Jacob, we have a problem. He isn't human. He appears to be a primitive beast formed of rock and sand."

"That's a thing?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. A very old thing. I thought they had gone extinct during the flood." Cas says.

"So what does this mean for us?" Dean asks.

"It means... they don't have hearts." Cas says.

+++

"When Michael comes back, you... you let him kill us." Mary says.

"Whoa, what? Hey, let's hang on a second." Billy argues.

"What?" Jack asks.

"Do not open that door." Mary orders, crouching in front of Jack.

"No. No, we're getting out of here." Jack argues, standing up.

"We can't." Mary counters, standing up.

"Yes, we can. I-I'm strong. I should be able to save all three of us, but every time I try to use my powers here, even things I know how to do, it's all wrong. It's just... my head, it... it doesn't stop pounding." Jack says.

"Your head hurts?" Billy asks and Jack nods. Billy and Mary share a look.

"Mine, too." Mary says and Billy nods in agreement. "I-- we've both had migraines ever since they locked us in here. I... thought it was the torture. But maybe... maybe this place has warding so strong that humans can feel it."

"You think that's why my powers aren't working?" Jack asks.

"My headache... I have it everywhere except..." Mary stands by the window. "Right here. This is the only place it ever lets up."

"Because the warding's weaker."

"Worth a shot."

Jack walks over to the window and puts his hand on the iron bars. His eyes glow.

"It's working." Jack says.

+++

Sam is mixing the ingredients for the spell, Daphne and Larissa standing next to him.

"Okay, I think that's everything." Sam says, glancing back at Donatello.

"Almost." Donatello hits Sam over the head.

"Sam!" Larissa yells, kneeling next to him. Donatello hits her over the head and she falls to the floor, unconscious.

"Shit." Daphne mumbles. Donatello charges at her and she tries to fight back, but he slams her head into the table, knocking her out.

+++

"How far till we're safe?" Jack asks.

"Out here? I'm not sure there's any such thing." Mary says. "Wait." She shushes the boys. They see a car in the distance and two men walking behind it. They run to a large tank and hide behind it as the men walk past them.

"I think they're gone." Jack whispers.

They hear a rifle cock and red lasers appear on Jack and Mary. The three slowly stand, holding their hands up.

"Are you angel, demon, or human?" Bobby asks.

"Wait, Bobby? Wait, wait, it's Billy. Remember? We-we met before. With-- with Sam, Natalie, and Dean... Daphne, Jacob, Evie, Delaney, Ophelia, Nathan, Cas?"

"Oh, yeah." Bobby remembers him. He looks over at Mary. "Mary Campbell? It's Bobby. Singer."

"Bobby. My kids... they told me about you." Mary says.

"Your kids?" Bobby asks.

"Dean, Sam, and Natalie Winchester." Mary says.

"Oh, yeah. The three with him. The daytrippers." Bobby says.

"You called me Mary Campbell. Do you know me?" Mary asks.

"Well, knew you. The other you. She... well, hell, I thought you were a damn ghost. Turns out you're just from a whole other world, which is... weirder when you think about it." Bobby says. "Who's the kid?" He looks at Jack.

"Um..." Mary mumbles.

"I'm Jack." He holds his hand up in a wave.

"Friend of the family." Mary says.

"Well, that's good enough for me. You better come with us." Bobby says.

+++

Dean, Natalie, Jacob, and Cas get back to the bunker, finding it completely trashed.

"Sam? Sammy!" Dean calls.

"Yeah, we're right here!" Sam calls from the library.

"Tried to get a hold of you guys." Dean says.

"Yeah, well, um, we've been a little busy, Dean. Sorry." Sam says.

The four walk in to see Sam, Larissa, and Daphne sitting at the table, all holding ice packs to their heads. Ophelia, Delaney, Evie, Delaney, and Libby are standing around.

"What happened?" Cas asks.

"Donatello happened. He... attacked us." Sam informs.

"The Muppet professor attacked you guys? Why?" Dean asks.

"I better just show you. Come here." Sam leads them to the laptop, everybody following. There's video footage of Donatello in the dungeon and he's ranting to himself.

"He attacked us. I didn't wanna hurt him, but he-he just kept coming at me, and... biting. He was worse than Libby." The girl gives him a bitch face. "So I had to lock him up in there." Sam says. "We were prepping the spell and he just snapped."

"Yeah, I think it was all a set up." Dean says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Gog and Magog, they can't be part of the spell." Cas says.

"Cause they don't have hearts." Dean states.

"Wait a second. Then why did he--"

"Because Donatello wanted them to kill us." Cas states, cutting Sam off. "He wants us dead."

+++

Bobby leads the three through the camp of refugees.

"Well, welcome to home sweet home." Bobby says.

"What happened to them?" Jack asks.

"Angels happened." Bobby says.

"Angels did this?" Jack asks.

"They've done worse. Two days ago, angels dive-bombed a colony in San Antonio. 400 people. Not a soul left alive. This ain't a war. This is an extermination." Bobby says.

"Bobby... Michael, he'll be lookin' for us." Mary says.

"Don't worry. We got protocols protecting us. Wardings, lookouts in the trees, few other tricks up our sleeves. Besides, Mary Campbell saved my ass more than a few times. It'd be rude not to return the favor."

+++

Sam, Natalie, and Dean are in the dungeon with Donatello while the others watch them on the laptop.

"Donnie. What happened, man? I thought we were friends." Dean says.

"Friend? I see how you -- all of you -- look at me. Covetous. Well, God didn't choose you for this part, Dean. He chose me." Donatello says.

"Donatello, whatever it is you're feeling, whatever it is you're going through, you can fight this." Sam encourages.

"I don't wanna fight it." Donatello laughs. "I... you're supposed to be dead." He says to Dean.

"Sorry about that." Dean says.

"Was it the tablet that-- that did this to you or--"

"It didn't do anything to me." Donatello cuts Sam off. "I translated the tablet. All of it! I saw the power of God! It's all up here. And you wanna take it from me."

"No, we don't. That's not true. We-- we just wanna help you." Sam says.

"No. You just brought me here to use me and get your precious spell back. You're wasting your time. And if it's a little magic you wanna be seein'... suffocetur." He whispers, flicking a hand in Natalie's direction.

"Donatello, listen, we--" Sam stops as Natalie begins to have trouble breathing, reaching out to Sam. "Natty?" He worriedly calls. "Natty. Hey, hey! Hey!" He rushes over to her.

Sam practically drags her out of the room, pulling her into the hallway. She leans against the wall as the others rush up.

"Nat! Hey." Jacob races over.

"Natty. Hey." Sam calls, cupping the side of her neck as she pants.

"I'm fine." She heavily breathes. "I'm okay."

+++

They go to where Donatello was working and start looking through all of his stuff. Ophelia and Nathan are in the kitchen and making food for the little kids, offering since they rather do that than research.

"All right, what else do we know? Besides all work and no play makes Donatello a homicidal boy?" Dean asks.

"Maybe-- maybe something in the-- the tablet snapped him." Sam suggests.

"No, no. Prophets are conduits. Whatever's in the tablets should just flow through them. I heard of one who was tempted once, but never fully corrupted." Cas says.

"Well, Kevin translated it, and it was hard for him, but he-he never went full on psycho." Dean says.

"Okay, so what was different about Donatello?" Cas asks.

"He doesn't have a soul." Sam says.

"What?" Cas asks.

"Is that bad?" Dean asks.

"Yes, that's bad. Theoretically, the-the human soul would act as a filter inoculating the prophet against whatever darkness is in the tablet." Cas explains.

"Alright, Um, well, how do we fix him?" Dean asks.

"I don't think we do." Cas says.

"Okay. Hold on." Dean objects.

"We were so close. We almost had it." Sam says.

"What are you talkin' about?" Dean asks.

"Our plan, Dean. The spell, get Billy and mom back. Donatello's soul is gone. That's not just something you come back from."

"You did."

"Yeah, because you convinced Death to get my soul back from the cage."

"I mean, he... he did have a wall that he couldn't break in his head and then Cas broke it and after that, Sam started to get less sleep until he just wasn't sleeping and even put into a mental hospital." Larissa recounts.

"Okay, well, Ophelia came back from it." Dean says.

"Came back is a... a strong choice of wording." Ophelia says. "I compartmentalize quite a lot." She admits.

"Despite us all advising against it." Jacob quips, giving the blonde a pointed look and she sweetly smiles at him.

"Crowley got her soul back from Hell. But Amara ate Donatello's soul. There's nothing to get back. It's gone." Sam says.

"And Donatello's already corrupted. I... perhaps the kindest thing to do would be to end his suffering." Cas says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"You wanna kill him?" Libby asks.

"I don't like it either. But if Donatello's life ends, then another prophet comes into the being and they finish the translation." Cas says.

"So what, you just wanna kill him?" Dean asks.

"No! No killing!" Sam yells. "We just need the spell."

"Fine." Cas walks out.

"Cas." Dean calls.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks, the hunters following the angel.

"What I have to." Cas declares.

"Hey!" Dean calls.

"Cas!" Sam shouts.

Cas walks to the dungeon and goes in, shutting and locking the door.

"Cas!" They bang on the door.

"Cas!" Sam shouts.

"Cas! Come on, let us in!" Dean yells.

"Cas! Oh, come on." Sam says.

The group listen through the door as Donatello screams.

"Okay, I'm no expert, but that doesn't sound fun." Daphne comments.

After a bit, the door slowly opens and Cas steps out while putting his trench coat back on.

"Cas?" Dean asks, seeing Donatello either unconscious or dead in the chair.

"Well, I know what we have to do." Cas says, walking away. The hunters rush into the dungeon to check on Donatello.

+++

"You really like it here." Mary notes as she, Jack, and Billy walk through the camp.

"These people... everyone's so brave." Jack says.

"But we can't stay." Mary says.

"Why not?" Jack asks and Mary doesn't immediately answer. "Because of me?"

"I'm sorry, Jack. It's not fair." Mary says.

A siren starts blaring and the three look around at everybody preparing stuff and Bobby runs over.

"We got incoming!" Bobby shouts.

Billy looks up, seeing a bomb flying through the air. It lands in front of him, Jack, and Mary, and they drop to the ground, trying to protect themselves.

"Run!" Mary shouts, the three running off.

~ ~ ~

The three continue to run through the forest, stopping when they come across Bobby.

"You. This is your fault." Bobby tells Jack.

"What?" Mary asks.

"He used his powers. Must've been how they found us." Bobby says.

"I didn't... I didn't mean to." Jack says.

"Well, ain't that just gravy." Bobby says.

"What can we do to help?" Mary asks.

"Here. Take this." Bobby gives Billy and Mary guns. "There's a grain cellar, escape tunnels running underneath. Round up any kids you can find, get 'em safe."

"I'll come with you." Jack tells them.

"You've done enough." Bobby sneers.

"Jack... the angels, we can't let them find you, so just... find some place safe and hide." Mary tells him.

~ ~ ~

Billy and Bobby run up as Jack kills Zachariah.

"More incoming!" Bobby yells, looking up at the sky where angel bombs are coming towards them.

"No!" Jack shouts, lifting his hand up and the angel bombs explode in the sky before they can reach the camp.

~ ~ ~

"Well, I don't know what to say, except thank you." Bobby says.

"Jack, what you did was amazing." Mary says.

"I had to come back. Sam, Natalie, and Dean, all of them, they wouldn't run." Jack says. "They'd stay and fight. These angels, what they're doing, they're not gonna stop. As long as Michael's out there, this war will never be over."

"So what are you saying?" Bobby asks.

"I have to kill him." Jack states.

+++

Sam and Dean walk into the bunker.

"Well?" Cas asks as the door shuts.

"Well... guess you could say Donatello is alive." Sam says.

"You told me not to kill him." Cas says.

"Yeah, but, Cas, you turned him into... he's brain dead. Machines keeping him breathing. What's wrong with you?" Dean asks.

"Nothing." Cas states.

"Wouldn't be so sure about that." Larissa quietly remarks.

"Cas--" Sam starts.

"His soul was gone. He was corrupted. He was a danger to himself and to you and to all of humanity. Did you know that he was working with Asmodeus?" Cas asks.

"What? No." Sam says.

"Not by choice, but he was. Some people just can't be saved." Cas says.

"Yeah, but who gets to make that choice? You? What exactly gives you the right?" Dean asks.

"Nothing. I took it. And if I hadn't acted, we would still be sitting around and talking about what to do next. We would be wasting time. And it's time we don't have, Dean. I told you, war is coming. War. And I did what soldiers do. Now we needed the spell to open the rift and I got it."

"We need four major ingredients. The grace of an archangel... a fruit from the Tree of Life... the Seal of Solomon... and the blood of "a most holy man." We find those things, we can bring everybody home. And together, we can beat Lucifer and Michael. This is the only way we win and this is the only way we survive. It's like you said, Dean. Whatever it takes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 278 13
❝Things don't quite seem to work out for us, do they?❞ ❝It never does for people like us.❞ . . β€’ β˜† . Β° .β€’ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-Β°:. *β‚Š Β° . Adelaide Booker and...
51.9K 1.8K 84
[ supernatural -- seasons 12-15 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatura...
74.4K 3.1K 49
πˆπ‘π‘π„π’πˆπ’π“πˆππ‹π„ ❝ π˜¨π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛, π˜ͺ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ❞ β”β”β˜†βŒ’*. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗅𝖻𝖾𝗋...
180K 4.9K 87
[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY ow...