i know the end, supernatural...

بواسطة maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I... المزيد

cast, act one
001. snappy
002. baby
003. amara's favorite food
004. killer clown
005. marshmallow nachos
006. back to normal
007. uncomfortable dinner
008. valentine's day
009. the vessel
010. dead
011. first date
012. "what's a hooker?"
013. terrible fathers
014. everything and nothing
cast, act two
015. reunions
016. don't wanna die
017. worst day
018. mac and cheese
019. new babysitter
020. terrible mom
021. funeral
022. l.a.
023. the president
024. captivity
025. apologies
026. worst case
027. mary's truth
028. sales pitch
029. destroyed relationships
030. werewolf girls
031. locked doors
032. stupid
033. tight fit
034. breaking points
035. it all comes crashing down
036. escape plan
037. one sister for another
038. new world
cast, act three
039. panic attacks
040. late night ice cream
041. training
042. therapy
043. sibling trip
044. tombstone
045. captured
046. dreamwalkers
047. the bad place
048. depression
049. love spell
051. psycho donatello
052. jealousy and disgust
053. undercover
054. drugged
055. scooby-doo
056. demon blood
057. detox
058. recruiting rowena
059. trust
060. death tunnel
061. escape
062. sacrifice
cast, act four
063. shared trauma
064. like father, like daughter
065. halloween
066. djinn
067. soul deals
068. have yourself a merry little christmas
069. snow
070. happy birthday
071. tag team
072. unwanted reunion
073. michael
074. unhealthy coping mechanisms
075. fights and warnings
076. game night
077. terrible hospital staff
078. trick
079. welcome to the end
cast, act five
080. least favorite
081. scary girl and punk boy
082. oreo theft
083. bacon
084. ghost pepper jerky
085. young love
086. terrible breakfast topic
087. hunting alone
088. lost hope
089. monster brawl
090. pool
091. snapped
092. happy hour
093. holiday cheer
094. evil mrs. butters
095. mama bear
096. fighting and disapperances
097. new god
098. moving
099. death
100. sam and larissa
101. natalie and jacob
102. billy and helena
103. daphne and alexandra
104. ophelia and nathan
105. libby and ethan
106. evie and delaney
Thank You

050. reconciling

307 7 18
بواسطة maybankwalker

"Let me get this straight -- you were kidnapped, weeks ago, locked up. Cas, I just talked to you on the phone." Dean says.

"No. No. Asmodeus had my phone. You've been talking to him." Cas informs.

"What did he want with you?" Sam asks.

"Well, he must have wanted Lucifer. I just-- I just happened to be in proximity." Cas says.

"Lucifer? No, no." Sam shakes his head.

"No, no, we slammed his ass back to apocalypse world. How did--"

"Kevin Tran." Cas cuts Dean off.

"Kevin Tran?" Dean asks.

"Apocalypse world version, yes. They managed to open a rift using Lucifer's grace." Cas says.

"They have an angel tablet?" Sam asks.

"Yes. And the archangel, Michael, again the apocalypse world version, wants to use the spell to invade and conquer our world. That's why I met with Lucifer." Cas says.

"So... you met-- Cas, I specifically told you not to do anything stupid." Dean says.

"Well, he was weak and given the context of our imminent annihilation, it didn't seem stupid. And I only agreed for another reason."

"What reason would that possibly be?" Natalie rolls her eyes at the idiot angel.

Cas glances between Sam and Larissa.

"What?" Larissa asks.

"He had Libby with him." Cas informs making both parents freeze.

"She's alive?" Evie perks up.

"Sh-- Lucifer had Libby? He-- he had--" Larissa gulps.

"Yes. I... apparently she was there when the rift opened and she jumped through. Lucifer threatened to kill her if she ran so she was with him." Cas explains.

"So she-- she's alive?" Sam asks. "Libby's alive?"

"The last I saw her, she was. Though, after the fight... I don't know where she is now. I'm sorry." Cas says.

"Okay, so Lucifer had Libby, could possibly have her now, and he's back in this world." Dean says.

"Lucifer wanted to help fight Michael." Cas says.

"Oh, yeah, Lucifer wanted to help, sure." Sam scoffs.

"If he were lying I'd have known it. Plus, Libby was agreeing with all of the events that happened, so... so that makes me believe he's not lying. He was... he was scared. But Asmodeus showed up before we could finish our conversation and when we finally managed to escape, Lucifer did try to kill me." Cas says.

"Oh, so much for helping." Dean says.

"And you just-- Libby's just... what? Still with Lucifer? Back with Asmodeus, getting tortured some more?" Larissa questions, glaring at the angel.

"I don't know. I lost her after the fight." Cas says.

"How do you lose a 16 year old girl?" Sam questions.

"Well, she is, like, 4 feet tall." Dean reasons.

"She's 5 feet, dipshit." Sam sneers.

"So you don't even know if she's okay? Was she okay?" Larissa asks.

"She... I don't know." Cas says. "Sometimes they would take her out of the room and when she came back, there'd be bruises on her face. Sometimes she'd barely be standing."

"She tried to intervene on a phone call one time once she heard Sam's voice, but... that resulted in a lot of physical consequences."

"Physical as in-- as in beating or... or a different type of physical?" Larissa worriedly asks.

"Beating." Cas says.

Larissa nods, her heart still aching, but a little relieved in some odd way.

"She was there?" Sam quietly asks. "He-- he had it on speaker. She heard all the conversations. She heard our voices? My voice?"

"Yes." Cas nods.

Sam falters, his mind reeling. His baby was so close and he never knew.

"Did he say anything about Billy? Or their mom?" Daphne asks.

"They're alive. That's all I know. I'm sorry." Cas says.

Larissa follows Sam into the kitchen, having to jog to keep up with his quick strides.

"Sammy?" Larissa asks.

"She-- she's alive. Libby's alive. She-- she's in our world." Sam states. "But-- but she's hurt. She... who knows whatever she's going through or-- or went through."

"Hey." Larissa grabs his arm. "She'll be easiest to find in this world. At least we don't have to worry about some sort of rift. We'll definitely find her now."

"Even if Cas gives us the location of wherever he was kept, she could not be there anymore." Sam says. "Or Lucifer could've--" He stops, his eyes tearing up. "God, who knows what he did to her before they got captured. I--"

"Hey, hey, hey." Larissa coos. "If he's as weak as Cas says, he couldn't have done much."

"He could still hit her." Sam whispers.

"I know." Larissa sighs. "Look, just-- we'll find her, okay? We know she's at least in the same universe. That narrows a lot of possibilities down."

"And she-- she's small, but she's feisty. She's smart." Sam tries to assure himself she could be okay.

"Super smart." Larissa nods. "And if she isn't... alive then... we can always bring her back somehow."

"Yeah." Sam nods, trying not to be too excited, just in case he gets let down.

+++

"It was a simple task." Asmodeus says. "All these fools had to do was keep Lucifer on ice till I returned from an important errand."

"Frankly, I'm shocked you left." Ketch comments.

"I believe I said it was an important errand." Asmodeus says. Ketch glares at him. "My initial thought was to take Lucifer prisoner, but that's proven to be a..."

"Monumentally stupid?" Ketch adds.

"Indeed." Asmodeus says after the two have a short stare down. "So, take two. I want you to kill him."

"Kill... the devil?" Ketch asks.

"Oh, he's runnin' on empty. Nice angel blade to the heart and he'll go down. Probably. Do it fast, though. Before he fills the tank."

"And if he does?"

"Oh. Well, then, I believe we're all dead." Asmodeus says. "You know... take the girl with you."

"The-- the Winchester girl?" Ketch questions.

"Yes. She should be helpful with her... new powers." Asmodeus smirks. "Take something to bribe her with if you must. She can't get enough of the stuff now." He smiles. "And if you both live through it... let her go."

"Let her go?" Ketch asks.

"Not much use to me anymore." Asmodeus shrugs.

~ ~ ~

Libby sits in the cell, gently banging her head against the wall. After Lucifer and Cas had finished fighting, Lucifer was going to kill her before deciding to just return her to being a prisoner knowing it'd make her much more miserable.

Libby looks up as the cell door opens and rolls her eyes at Ketch there.

"You're with me now." Ketch says.

"Yeah, no, I'd rather die... again." Libby says.

"You want to stay here and be tortured day in and day out?" Ketch inquires. "Or... would you much rather come along with me to kill the devil?" He holds up a small jar of demon blood. "Come along and you get all of the jars Asmodeus gave to me."

"He's just letting you take me?" Libby asks.

"And you even get to go free after we kill Lucifer... if you even live that long, of course." Ketch says. "So..." He waves the jar around.

Libby bites the inside of her cheek as she tries to fight the craving. Staring at it longer, she quickly gets up and grabs the jar from Ketch when she passes him.

+++

"It's a long shot at best." Cas comments.

"Yeah, well, most of what we do are long shots, you get used to it. Cas, I'm sorry. All that time you were with Asmodeus, I should have known it wasn't you." Dean says.

"No, he's a shapeshifter. Besides, I was the one who got myself captured." Cas says.

"Yeah, but if we knew, you know, we would have--"

"Yeah, I know you would have tried another long shot. I'm fine, Dean."

"You sure about that?"

"Right now, all that matters is getting Jack, Billy, and your mother out of that place. Look, I promised Kelly that I would protect her son. I intend to keep that promise."

The door opens, Sam, Larissa, Evie, Delaney, and Daphne walking in with Donatello.

"Hey, there he is. Donny, how you doing?" Dean asks.

"Uh, the usual. Bewildered." Donatello says.

"Right, cool. So here's the plan. We nab Lucifer." Dean says.

"If he is as weak as Cas says, then the angel cuffs should work on him." Sam says.

"Yeah, maybe." Cas says.

"Well, maybe is all we got. So, we grab Satan, we use his grace to open a door between the two universes, okay? Then we get mom and we get Billy and we get Jack and then we get out. Slam the door before Michael follows us and destroys our universe. Now, it's gonna be harder than it sounds."

"I'm sorry, is that supposed to sound easy?" Daphne questions.

"And so the spell to open this rift is in the angel tablet?" Donatello asks.

"Yeah, they are, um... on earth 2. Except--"

"Except we don't have the angel tablet anymore." Cas says, cutting Sam off.

"No, we don't. But we do have the demon tablet." Sam says, uncovering the tablet as it sits on the table.

"We thought it might mention the spell as well because it too is the word of God." Cas says.

"And since you speak God, we figured it was right up your alley. So, give it a swing." Dean says.

"These glyphs are nearly impenetrable." Donatello says.

"Great. Um... is there anything we can get you or, uh--"

"Chicken wings." Donatello immediately tells Sam.

"Excuse me?" Dean asks.

"Chicken wings. Heavy lifting like this requires real brain fuel. My analysis of the half lives of the 33 arsenic isotopes -- about, oh, 25 buckets." Donatello says.

"Cas, you alright?" Sam asks, the angel wincing.

"It's angel radio. A vessel was found last night, mutilated." Cas says.

"Wait... who's killing angels?" Donatello asks.

+++

They burst through the doors of the Elgin Hall, only to find Ketch.

"Oh, come on." Daphne groans.

"It's only you." Ketch says.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dean asks.

"Do we really have to do all of this again? Last time we were together I saved your lives and you shot me. Doesn't that make us even?" Ketch asks.

"No, I guess not." Dean says.

"Dean asked you a question. What are you doing here?" Sam asks.

"My sources tell me Lucifer's back. He's weak and he's -- or was -- in this wonderful little slice of Americana. I was going to try and kill him. As were you, I assume." Ketch says.

"Okay, who are you working for?" Sam asks.

"Isn't it possible that I am simply trying to strike a blow for the good of humanity?" Ketch questions.

"No. That's not possible." Cas says.

"Truth be told, taking out Lucifer would be an enormous feather in the cap. My business model is very, um, word of mouth." Ketch says.

"Alright, so if Lucifer isn't here, where is he?" Sam asks.

"Ah, excellent question. I propose we team up." Ketch says, walking closer to them. "Share intel. Cover more ground. Hmm? Huzzah!"

Cas puts his hand to Ketch's forehead, knocking him out, the British man falling to the ground.

~ ~ ~

They put Ketch in the Impala's trunk and Dean shuts it.

"All right, I say we take dickbag back to the bunker and find out what he knows, put a bullet in him, and burn his bones and flush his ashes." Dean says.

"I like that plan." Cas says.

"Hey, check this out." Sam says, showing them a video on his tablet of Sister Jo.

"That's Sister Jo, the faith healer?" Dean asks.

"No, that's not a-- she's an angel. Her name is Anael." Cas says.

"Alright, so say Lucifer drained her and killed her, where's her body?" Sam asks.

~ ~ ~

Dean is driving and Sam gets an alert on his phone.

"No way." Sam mutters.

"What you got?" Dean asks.

"So I set an alert up on my phone. It looks like Sister Jo just used her credit card." Sam says.

"Where?" Cas asks.

+++

They pull up to the motel that Jo is supposedly at.

"This is it?" Dean asks as they get out of the car.

"Yep. Last place Jo or someone used her credit card. Checked in last night." Sam says.

"Do you think Lucifer is with her?" Cas asks.

"Or she's dead. One way to find out." Dean says.

Sam calls Jo's phone, getting her a reason to leave the motel room. After a minute, he hangs up.

"Well, good news, she's alive." Sam says.

"Anael." Cas blocks her path.

"Castiel. What are you doing here?" Jo asks.

"We're going to ask you the same thing." Dean says.

"We're looking for Lucifer. Have you seen him? Do you know where he is?" Sam asks.

"Yes, he's in the room." Jo informs.

"Has he hurt you?" Cas asks.

"Not yet. He's threatened. He wants to drain my grace." Jo says.

"So he's still weak?" Sam asks.

"Very. You have to help me." Jo says.

"We will. But first you're going to have to help us." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

They go to the room and Jo knocks on the door.

"Lord Lucifer? Can you let me in? Sorry, I forgot my key." Jo calls through the door.

"Booya." Lucifer opens the door.

"Morning, sunshine." Dean says.

"Sup, gents, ladies?" Lucifer laughs. "Oh, Cas... you're alive. That's awesome."

"They made me. They forced me to tell them how weak you still are." Jo says.

"Well, great seeing you. It's been a long time. Eh, nice jacket there, Dean. Your hair, Sam, it's magnificent. Is that a leave in conditioner you have there?"

"We got this. Go." Sam tells Jo.

"So what do we do now? You gonna kill me?" Lucifer asks.

"Mm, eventually." Dean holds up the angel cuffs.

Jo throws her hand out, Sam flying against the wall. She does the same to Daphne, Ophelia, Evie, Delaney, and Nathan while Lucifer takes out Cas, Natalie, Larissa, Jacob, and Dean.

"We need to go." Jo states.

"I just want to enjoy this for just a minute." Lucifer says, as he squeezes his hands, the three hunters and angel gasping in pain. "That's good. That's really good."

Ketch rushes in and throws a demon bomb, but Lucifer and Jo disappear.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you just--" Dean starts.

"No. They vanished before the bomb went off." Ketch says. "But you're welcome."

The hunters all get up and stand across the room, making sure they're not near Ketch.

"Congratulations, you just helped Lucifer escape." Dean tells Ketch.

"Put another way, I opted out of my own escape and put myself in harm's way to save your lives. Again." Ketch says.

"All right, all right. How did you get out of the trunk?" Sam asks.

"I'm Ketch. I found the demon bomb in your weapons cache and I thought with Lucifer's weakened state, it might make a dent." Ketch says.

"Well, it seems his weakened state may have been greatly exaggerated." Cas says.

"Yeah, exactly, and Jo? What's the deal with her?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. In Heaven she was nothing. She was a low level functionary." Cas says.

"Yeah, well, now she's Satan's gal pal. That's awesome." Dean remarks.

"Gentlemen, this may once again fall on deaf ears, but I shall have another go. Clearly, Lucifer is more dangerous than we thought. I propose we pool resources and go after him together." Ketch says.

"Dude, why would we ever trust you?" Dean asks.

"Fine. As proof of my sincerity, I shall come clean. I'm working for Asmodeus." Ketch states.

"Whoa, what? How is that supposed to make us feel better?" Dean asks.

"It's not. It's supposed to present an opportunity. If I'm working for him, then I can pass information on to you." Ketch says.

"Oh, right. And you would do that for us?" Cas asks.

"For everyone. I know you think I'm a monster." Ketch says.

"Because you are." Dean says.

"But even I must draw the line somewhere. And letting Lucifer free upon the earth? Well, as it turns out, that's my line. Not to mention the whole Michael situation. I know you want to kill me. I know you can't forgive me, but if you think about it, I'm the lesser of... well, at least three evils. All I ask is that you wait to murder me until after I prove useful. Hmm?"

+++

"So, Ketch, can we trust him?" Cas asks, the group in the bunker.

"Not even a little." Dean says.

"Of course not, but we need him. For now." Sam says.

"Right. And when we don't?" Cas asks.

"Guess." Dean says.

"Donatello, you're doing great. It looks like you made a lot of progress." Sam says.

"It's like pulling fucking teeth!" Donatello screams. "I'm working my way through the ingredients." Donatello says.

"Right. Okay. At least we know the spell we need is in there and we have a plan." Sam says.

+++

Ophelia and Daphne are at the map table and playing checkers, mostly out of boredom.

They both stop when there's a knock on the door. They look at each other in confusion.

"Nobody ever knocks on the door." Ophelia says.

"Right." Daphne mumbles. "Are we about to die?"

"Why would a murderer knock?" Ophelia asks and Daphne shrugs.

"I come bearing gifts!" They hear Ketch call out.

"Oh, this bitch." Ophelia groans, getting up and going up the stairs, Daphne following her. "What?" Ophelia asks, opening the door.

"I have something you might like." Ketch comments.

"A gun and a bullet so I can shoot you?" Ophelia smiles.

Ketch doesn't give her a reaction, only pulling Libby into view. Ophelia freezes at the sight of her younger cousin.

"Hi." Libby awkwardly waves.

"Holy, shit." Daphne breathes out. "Sam!" She screams.

"To further prove my sincerity of wanting to help. Got her from Asmodeus." Ketch says.

"And he's not gonna kill you for releasing a prisoner?" Ophelia questions.

"All right, all right, he wanted her gone. Found her quite useless. Just... enjoy, I suppose." Ketch says before leaving.

Libby slowly walks into the bunker, giving a small smile to the two girls.

"Hi." She says again.

Daphne breaks out of the frozen state first and crashes into the younger girl with a hug. Libby hugs her back almost immediately, burying her face in the Burton girl's shoulder.

They pull apart after a bit and Libby turns to Ophelia.

"Holy, shit. Oh, my-- you're really here. You're here." Ophelia lets out a relieved laugh, hugging her cousin. Libby stays frozen for a moment, a bit shocked at her cousin's reaction, still expecting her to be pissed. Libby lightly hugs her back, just in case Ophelia doesn't actually care that much.

"Oh, God, I was so worried. We all were. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Ophelia pulls back to inspect her cousin's appearance.

"No. No, I-- I'm okay. I'm not hurt." Libby says, weakly smiling.

"Your face is literally covered in bruises, though." Daphne says. "God, I don't even wanna know what anything else could look like." She frowns.

"I'm fine. I've had worse. You know, arrow to the stomach and all that." Libby tries to joke, only earning unimpressed looks in return. "Tough crowd." She mumbles.

"Hey." Ophelia grabs the sides of her cousin's head. "I love you."

"Co-cool." Libby nods. Ophelia feels her uncertainty and doubtfulness.

"Look, when-- after you reunite and everybody and-- and get settled, can we talk? Please." Ophelia quietly asks.

"Mm-hmm." Libby nods, her nerves skyrocketing.

"Come on." Ophelia leads her downstairs. "Your dad's never gonna let you out of his sight again."

"Daph?" They hear Sam call and multiple footsteps. Sam, Evie, Larissa, Natalie, Delaney, Dean, and Jacob freeze when they spot the twin.

"Hi." Libby smiles.

Evie immediately grins, squealing as she practically tackles her sister. Libby grunts at the impact, stumbling back, due to the force and height difference.

Libby tightly hugs her, her hands clutching onto the back of Evie's shirt.

"Hi." Libby croaks out, pushing her tears back.

"Okay, can you, like... you know, maybe stick around for a few more days or weeks -- even better years -- before you get killed or trapped again?" Evie asks as they pull away.

"I'll do my best." Libby says.

Evie holds her pinky out and Libby gently smiles, the smallest and quietest of giggles escaping as she links her pinky with her twin's.

"Amazing. Our turn." Natalie tightly hugs her niece, Jacob quickly joining, the two basically crushing the girl.

"You're back. You're here. You're safe now." Natalie grins.

"Yeah." Libby smiles a little.

"Li-- Bessie?" Sam breathes out, his mind slowly catching up with his eyes. Libby just awkwardly smiles, not sure what else to do. "Oh, my-- you-- you're-- you're hurt. Wait, you're hurt." He cups her face, inspecting the bruises.

"No, I-- I'm okay. I'm okay. They don't hurt that much." Libby says. "I'm okay."

"You're alive." Sam says.

"Yeah. Yeah, somehow." Libby nods, weakly laughing.

"You--" Sam lets feels a lot of the weight lift off of his shoulders at the sight of his oldest daughter right in front of him. "Oh, my-- you're here. You're back. You-- you're here." He lets out a small laugh, lifting her up into a hug.

Libby smiles, tightly hugging him back, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She quietly sniffles, but manages to hold her tears back. Sam, on the other hand, lets his tears fall all they want, not having the strength to hold them back.

He eventually puts her down, reluctantly letting go of her, kissing her on the head.

"You're actually here." Sam says.

"I'm not gonna disappear if you stop saying it." Libby comments.

Sam smiles, turning to Larissa who has teary eyes as she stares in shock.

"Rissy?" Libby gently calls, taking a couple steps forward.

Larissa snaps out of her frozen state at the nickname, pulling the girl into a tight hug.

"You are never leaving our sight again." Larissa quietly says. Libby smiles a little, her grip around Larissa tightening a bit. "I love you so fucking much."

"I know." Libby mumbles. "I love you, too."

"What's going o--" Nathan stops when he sees Libby as she breaks away from Larissa. "Uh... you-- am-- I didn't have any special brownies, though." He frowns.

"She's here, doofus." Daphne says. Libby smiles a little.

"Holy fucking shit." Nathan breathes out, engulfing the younger girl in a tight hug. "Oh, my little dork. You're actually--"

"Mm-hmm." She hums, tightly hugging him. Nathan holds her as tight as he can without hurting her, kissing her on the head.

"This is insane." He whispers, pulling away from the hug. He glances her up and down to see if there's any visible injuries, but he doesn't find any aside from her face. "Okay." He mumbles, pulling her into another hug.

"I love you." Libby mumbles.

"I love you, too." He mutters. "Man, I am so glad you're not dead."

Nathan eventually lets go of her.

"Oh, wait, no, you-- you guys need to know that-- that Lucifer. He--"

"He's back. We know." Natalie says.

"You know?" Libby frowns.

"Yeah. Yeah, Cas came here once he woke up from the fight he and Lucifer were in or-- or whatever happened and told us everything. We tried to stop him, but he escaped with some other angel." Natalie explains.

"Cas-- Cas was here? He got here? Safely?" Libby asks.

"Yeah." Sam says. "Yeah, he... he said that he... that he didn't know what happened to you."

"Oh. Right. Yeah." Libby mumbles. "Good to know he's... safe, I guess." She mutters. "Um, so-- so Lucifer is just... just roaming? Free?" She nervously asks, Sam's heart breaking at the look in her eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah, honey." Larissa grimaces.

Libby nods, staring off into space as she processes the information.

"Okay. Okay, hey." Sam waves his hand in front of her face making her flinch. "Hey." He rests his hand on her shoulder. "You're safe here. Especially not home alone." He says and Libby nods. "Do you-- what do you want? What do you need?"

"Um... a shower." Libby says.

"Yes. Yeah. Yeah, of course. You-- well, if-if you haven't showered in months, you probably haven't eaten in months. So-- so we can get a big meal. We can order, like, two large pizzas or something."

Libby nods, attempting to look interested in the idea, but Sam notices the disdain in her eyes.

"Shit. Wait, no. Sorry. I'm so sorry." Sam winces, mentally hitting himself. "It's been months. We-- we'll start slow again. Okay? Small things."

"Ye-yeah." Libby nods, trying to act like food appeals to her even in the slightest. "Small stuff." She mumbles.

"Okay. You-- go take a shower, just-- go-- go get settled. You know, it-- whatever you need to do." Sam says. "The twins and Thena are all asleep so you can see them tomorrow."

"Okay." Libby nods.

Sam can't help himself and he hugs her again, Libby hugging him back.

"I love you." Sam mumbles. "I love you so, so much."

"I know." Libby whispers, clutching his flannel tightly in her hands. "I know. I love you, too." She melts into the hug, embracing the first comfort she's had in months.

+++

Libby walks into her bedroom, wearing pajama pants and a sports bra.

"Shit!" She exclaims, finding Ophelia on her bed.

"Shit, sorry." Ophelia sits up. "I just wanted--" She stops when she finds all the bruises littering her cousin's abdomen. "Oh, my God."

"I'm fine." Libby insists, quickly getting a shirt, recognizing it as one of Evie's.

"Are you-- that's a lot of--"

"I'm okay." Libby promises. "As I've said, I've had worse."

"Right." Ophelia mumbles. "Um, look, I-- I really did want to talk."

"Yeah." Libby mumbles. "Yeah, sure." She nods, sitting on her bed next to her cousin.

"Libby, I-- I am so sorry." Ophelia tells her. "About everything I did or-- or didn't do. Everything I said. I never-- I never should've told you anything I did or acted how I did after I found out about you and Harry. And I-- I should've checked on you guys more often. I should've-- I should've been better. I know that."

"And I was such a bitch to you, I-- I am so sorry. I already told Evie that she was right when comparing it to me and my dad or-- or Sam and Ruby. I'm the last person to judge. And I-- I'm sorry that I made you think I ever hated you."

"Did you hate me even a little?" Libby asks.

"I was really angry. There were a lot of mixed emotions." Ophelia says and Libby sighs. "But there was never hate." She promises. "It'd take a lot for me to ever hate you."

"So if you can ever forgive me, just... let me know, I guess. I don't expect you to, though." Ophelia says.

Libby stares at her for a few moments before leaning over and tightly hugging her. Ophelia stills for a moment before hugging her back.

"I really, really love you." Ophelia says making Libby's lips quirk up.

"I love you, too." Libby says. "I'm sorry."

"No. No, you don't have anything to apologize for." Ophelia says. 

"Yes, I do." Libby says, pulling away. "I said you were acting like Dean. That's, like, the worst insult of the century." She says making both girls giggle. "I'm sorry. You're a lot better than your dad."

"Mm. That's been debatable recently." Ophelia argues.

"No. No, it's not. You're much better. Even when you're being a bitch." Libby says.

Ophelia weakly smiles, pulling her cousin into another hug. She kisses her on the head.

+++

Libby took a shower and managed to eat some of the food that Sam made for her. She's in her room and flinches at the knock on the door.

"Bessie?" She hears her dad call. Libby scrambles to close the flask and hide it, quickly stuffing it in her underwear drawer.

"Yeah?" She calls. "Yeah, it-- you're good."

Sam opens the door.

"Hey." He gently smiles, Libby doing her best to give him one back. "Here's the, uh, chocolate milk." He gives her the glass.

"Thanks." She mumbles, taking it, sitting on her bed.

"Yeah." Sam sits on the edge of her bed. "Look, baby, I... when you-- before you, uh-- between you-- you dying and then... then coming back to life and-- and then getting trapped in Apocalypse World and now whatever else has happened, we... I left a lot of things unsaid."

"No, it-- it's fine, dad, really. I--"

"No. No, it's not fine." Sam argues. "It's far from fine, honey. So can I talk, please?"

Libby nods.

"Last year... after-- after getting kidnapped by the Brits and-- and Lissy's miscarriage and just... everything... you were right. You and your sister were right. I wasn't there for you two a lot. I never really checked in on you more than a couple of times. And I'm really sorry for that. I'm sorry that you felt like you couldn't talk to any of us and so you-- you went to Harry."

"And I never processed that you had to watch Larissa lose..." He quietly clears his throat, "lose the baby. And I know that that must've been terrifying and-- and painful... and I'm sorry I'm just now talking about it with you. I'm sorry about everything, baby. I'm so sorry that you had to see that, I'm sorry you got ignored, I'm sorry I didn't notice your eating habits... or lack of, I guess... I'm sorry I helped make you think we don't love you. We all love you very much. I love you very much. You are one of the four most important people in my life."

"But, honey, the miscarriage was not your fault. Maybe it started when Toni was-- was hurting you, but... but you didn't cause it. Toni caused it. The stress on Lissy's body caused it. And Toni caused that stress, not you and your sister."

"She wouldn't be stressed if I wasn't getting waterboarded." Libby remarks.

"But that's not even the first thing that caused the stress." Sam says. "Losing the baby is not on you -- not a single bit. None of us think so and it-- it's a complicated thing, but you didn't cause it. You and Evie are not in any way responsible."

"And you're right, I would be the last person to judge you about the Brits. I mean, I-I worked with them and I also... fell for somebody who wasn't good... who manipulated me. I understand it. I'm sorry I was such a dick. I'm not mad at you."

"Are you disappointed?" Libby asks.

"No. No, I'm not." Sam tells her. "I was upset when I found out because we knew the Brits were bad when I found out. I was angry and-- and upset at myself and that was at least somewhat me taking it out on you and you did not deserve that. And if I had found out earlier, would I have handled it better? I don't know. But whatsoever, I'm sorry I handled it the way that I did. You didn't deserve that."

"You're forgiven." Libby says.

"And about you... about you trying to..." Sam quietly clears his throat.

"Kill myself? Twice?" She finishes for him.

"Yeah." He whispers. "If you-- if you ever feel like that again or-- or wanna talk about it or something, I... I'm here. For anything."

"I know." Libby weakly smiles.

"And I mean anything. Random things or-- or if you wanna talk about anything you've been through with the apocalypse world and-- and Lucifer or Asmodeus, I'm here. Tell me and I'll drop everything."

"Even Athena?" Libby asks.

"Yes. You're both important and if you need me, no matter what, I'm there."

"Okay."

"So, do you... do you want to talk about anything?"

Libby stares at him for a bit as she runs through the past few months in her head. All of her time locked up and in the alternate world and with Lucifer. She could tell him about the blood. Multiple questions run through her mind as she thinks of stuff Lucifer said, what he did. But just picturing his real face makes her bite her tongue.

"No. No, I-- I'm good. I'm... I'm not really in the mood to relive it at the moment." Libby says.

"Okay. Okay, yeah, I get that." Sam nods. "Okay." He kisses her on the head. "I love you."

"I know. I love you, too." Libby says.

"Do you need anything?" Sam asks. "Want anything?"

"Um... could... could you spend the night? In here?" Libby asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, of course. Definitely. Just you and me?" Sam asks.

"Well, I've been out of the shower for about an hour and a half and have had time to make up with you and Opi, so I estimate E's arrival in... ten or so minutes." Libby says making Sam chuckle. "So the three of us works.

"Okay." Sam nods. "Yeah. Yeah, you got it. Uh... I'm gonna go get into pajamas and-- and brush my teeth and stuff and then I'm yours... and E's."

"Okay." Libby nods, smiling a little.

"Okay." Sam nods. He kisses her on the head before leaving.

~ ~ ~

It took Sam a little less than 10 minutes to get ready and he's back in Libby's room.

"Do you know where Eeyore went?" Libby frowns, about ready to tear her room apart.

"Uh..." Sam thinks for a moment before he remembers. "Yeah, um--"

"He's right here." They both turn to Evie who is holding the forementioned stuffed animal in one hand and her own in the other.

"What, you just start stealing all my stuff?" Libby remarks, taking the stuffed animal.

"Says the one wearing my shirt." Evie frowns.

"You outgrew it and gave it to me. That's literally not stealing." Libby rolls her eyes.

"I don't recall giving you that." Evie argues.

"Yes, you did." Libby insists. Evie gives her a look. "Fine, I stole it." She rolls her eyes. "Shut up."

The two start to bicker over who has stolen what throughout the years.

Sam softly laughs, a giant grin on his face as he watches the two, his heart managing to feel full knowing he has all four of his girls home and safe.

"Okay, hey, hey, hey." Sam intervenes once they start hitting each other with the pillows. "None of that." He demands, an amused smile still on his face. "Save sisterly physical violence for later." He takes the pillows, putting them on the bed.

"You realize you're gonna be stuck in the middle, right?" Evie asks her dad, knowing another argument will break out in order to decide who gets to sleep next to Sam.

"Yeah, and we can't shuffle around as much either. Rolling over you to the other side isn't so easy at 16." Libby says.

"I'm in the middle. I know." Sam nods, climbing into the middle of the bed. "So, what you wanna watch? Tangled?" He asks, knowing it's both of the girls' favorite.

"Sure." Evie shrugs.

"No." Libby denies. Both give her confused, somewhat shocked looks. "Uh... while Flynn Rider does sound... appealing, um, the-- the premise of the movie isn't exactly... appealing to me right now."

"Right. Right. Yeah, of course." Sam says. "So... so, uh..."

"No movies where people get captured." Libby says.

"Understood." Sam nods, thinking of what movie she likes that doesn't involve kidnapping. "We should probably reevaluate your comfort movies." Sam frowns. Libby smiles a little in amusement.

"Nobody really gets kidnapped in the second Narnia. I mean, Peter Dinklage's character kind of does and they toss him in the water, but it's not too bad." Libby says.

"So you want Prince Caspian?" Sam asks.

"Not really." She says.

"Frozen?"

"Thena's preference. And a jackass who manipulates a girl into liking him. Another sore subject."

"Right. Uh... maybe, um... let's stay away from Disney."

"Mm-hmm." Libby nods in agreement.

"Cheaper by the Dozen?" He asks.

"That's cool." Libby agrees.

Sam looks at Evie who nods.

"Okay." Sam mumbles, putting the movie on.

Sam reaches over and turns the lamp on her nightstand off. Libby cuddles into his side and Sam keeps one arm around her, rubbing her arm. His other arm wraps around Evie as she cuddles into his side, managing to lightly scratch her back.

"I really missed you." Libby whispers. "Both of you." Evie smiles, reaching one hand across her dad's chest and grabbing Libby's hand, the slightly older girl intertwining their fingers. Sam gently smiles at both of them.

"We really missed you, too." Sam whispers, kissing Libby on the head.

Sam coaxes both girls to sleep before finally getting somewhat of a decent sleep for the first time in months, reassured he has all of his kids back.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

26.9K 1K 71
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
7.8K 428 36
[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Miranda Winchester (Carpenter) Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own...
4.1K 236 12
❝Things don't quite seem to work out for us, do they?❞ ❝It never does for people like us.❞ . . • ☆ . ° .• -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-°:. *₊ ° . Adelaide Booker and...
52.3K 1.7K 17
Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DON'T own Sam Winchester or anything related to Supernatu...