Raghuvanshis

By Lekhawrites

....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Ra... More

...Prologue...
Chapter - one
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - four
Chapter - five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - 13
Chapter - fourteen
Chapter - fifteen
Chapter - Seventeen
Chapter - Eighteen
Chapter - Nineteen
Chapter - Twenty
Chapter - Twenty One
Chapter - Twenty Two
Chapter - Twenty Three
Chapter - Twenty Four
Chapter - twenty five
Chapter - Twenty Six
Chapter - Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter - Thirty

Chapter - Sixteen

5.9K 365 62
By Lekhawrites

It's been few days since all that event.. Everyone has been busy in their own works..
Juli and arohi were focused on the charity event.. Jeet's work was going as usual he was trying his best to be more close to his family nowadays..
Rishika was busy in the company works.. And sakshi was busy in shoots.. And helping rishika..
Shivam was a bit busy due to some political issues.. And riyansh was busy in finding out about the children and some other issues too..

Sakshi walked inside the office... Of destiny.. Rishika was already here..
She met her manager riya in the way..

Sakshi's pov..

"Where's she?? " I asked riya.

"In there.. " She replied gesturing towards the meeting room..

So i started walking towards it..
When I entered the room.. I saw my sister.. Telling everyone about their new projects..
Girl is in her boss mode I guess..
And all of them left after few minutes..

"What happened?? " She asked me..

"Kyaa yaar rishu.. Kya mai apni dost ke pass bina kisi reason ke nahi aa sakti.. " I asked with a pout..

"Aa toh zarur sakti hain but gar ab tak ke records dekhe jae toh aap aise toh haal chal puchne kabhi nahi aayi ho company mein.. " Rishika replied to me in the same way..

And sakshi gave her a inocent smile..

"Chal get straight to the point now.. " Rishika said while getting up from her chair..

"Rishuu.. Mai kya wo new heels ki collection me se do chaar le lu.. " Sakshi said
(Rishuu can i take two or four heels from that new heels collection)

"Zarur do chaar kyun aap na sara lelo aur hum customers ke liye udhar aam aur angur rakh denge.. " Rishika replied..
(Why two or four take all of that and we will give our customers mangoes and grapes instead..)

"Yaar i am just asking for four heels and you're saying this.. You hurt me today.. Is this is our friendship of years.. Is this is your love for me " Sakshi said in a dramatic way..

"Love ki bachii ruk tu.. You jave already taken three from it.. Now you want more.. Just wait I will show how much I love you.. " She said while coming towards sakshi..
And sakshi ran towards other side..
Rishika was chasing her around the meeting room..

"Achaa.. Achaa nahi letii.. Chod dee yaar." Sakshi said..while running..

"Tuu ruk tujh pe pyaar lutati hu mai.. " Rishika said while chasing her..
While they were doing all this riya came in to inform them about something but they didn't even listened to her..
So she did video call to someone..

"Rishika!! Sakshi!! " Both the girls stopped as soon they heard the voice.. They turned and saw riya holding the tab in which juli was present.. I mean she was on video call..

"Juli.. " Sakshi said.. But got cutted off by juli..

"Shut up.. Is this is how you both should behave in the company!! Riya showed me everything.." Said juli

"Juli bu.. " Rishika tried to say something..

"Not a word.. Rishika you are now mother of two and this is how you will fight with sakshi.. And sakshi youuu when are you understanding that now you also grew up.. You guys are gonna spoil my two munchkins.. I understand that behavior in house.. But in company." And that's how Juli started and ended after a long really really really long lecture..

"Acha meri maa... Sorry.. " Rishika said..

"Haan main bhi sorry.. Guys.." Sakshi said...

"Ok now riya i cutting the call if any of them bothers you or do stupidity around office feel free to call me.. " Juli said and cutted the call..

"I really have a huge doubt that are you my manager or my both sisters.. " Sakshi asked riya..

"Trust me i am your manager but sometimes when any of you doesn't listen I have to do things like this.. Sometimes either take help from rishika Or from Juli.." Riya said..

"Ohh that's why you're still here babe after making me get scolded by Juli.. " Rishika said while looking at her with a pout..

"You are still behaving like a baby even though you are a mother of two kids.. " Riya said..
To which rishika glared at them and sakshi laughed..

"Ok now tell me what order you have .. " Sakshi asked.

"Well there are two important events to attend today.. First one is on the opening of the new jewellery company which we have shares.. And has gained quite popularity.. And then there's an event hoisted by the chief minister in which you guys are invited... So who's going where?? " Riya asked..

"Sakshi you choose.. " Rishika said...

"I don't know.. But I guess I will go to the second one as there I don't have to do anything just simply plaster a fake smile on my face.." Sakshi said..

"That means I am going to the opening.. " Rishika said.. And riya nodded..

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚...

Juli was fixing pallu of her saree.. In front of the mirror..
Well another event to attend..
Now Juli understood why her mother in law and grand mother in law were that much busy.. Clearly maintaining the image of the family isn't that easy.. Well yes these events are profitable but they are tiresome too..

She was lost in her thoughts she didn't heard when someone came in..

I mean jeet came in..

When jeet entered he stared at his wife.. She was looking gorgeous as always but where's she going..

"Are you going somewhere?? " Jeet asked..

Juli Turned and saw jeet looking at her..

"Yes.. Actually there's an NGO event.. Arohi is busy in hospital.. And it's important so i am attending it.. But what are you doing here.. Weren't you supposed to be in office?? " Asked Juli..

"Well yeah but i felt a bit of headache.. So i decided to stay at home " Jeet said..

"Ohh then take rest.. " Juli said simply..

Jeet stared at her..
How distant they are now??
Juli wasn't like this never.. But after what I did I don't even deserve this casual form of her..

"Juli.. " Jeet said..

And Juli looked at him..

"If you want then I can accompany you.. " Jeet said..

"Ohh it's alright I am fine.. Till now I have attended these types of events alone so there's no need for you to worry about it.. You take rest na you aren't ok you just said.. " Juli said

"No but there's gonna be some of our partners and I haven't been in contact with them since a long time so it would beneficial.. " Jeet said..

"Ok then you can go.. " Juli said..

"Juli we both have to go together.. " Jeet said..

"Seriously jeet.. You yourself said to me that attending events like this together is just a waste if time.. So why wasting time.. " Juli said..

And it hitted him.. That how.. Juli asked him to join her in events.. But he always refused her in these last years..

"It won't be a waste of time.. I will go for my work and you can go for yours.. In short we are going together so wait for me I will be back after changing.. " Jeet said and went inside the walking closet..

Juli's pov..
What happened with him now?? Is he okay?? Cause it's not normal.. There must be something which I don't know yet?? What are you upto now....

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚

Shivam's pov..
Right now I am in a party hoisted by chief minister... There are alot of people.. Politicians.. Actors.. Businesses men.. And some influential people too..

I was just in a corner talking with Mr. Roy..
When I heard.. Her voice..

"Yeah I will release it soon... ".. Is that her..
But how can she be here..

" Sakshi.. You don't know how much I love your songs.. " I heard someone else say..

So I turned around and saw her.. She was talking with someone they were just few steps away from us..

"Mr. Raghuvanshi.. What happened?? " Mr. Roy asked me.

"Ugh nothing..you continue.. " I said..

"Yes so I was just saying that how about we join hands.. And support the same party.. "Mr. Roy said..

" Ohh Mr. Raghuvanshi and Mr. Roy.. The kingmakers are here together.. " We heard the voice and turned to see the person she was the same person who was talking with sakshi.. Ohh now I remember she is head of one of the leading news channel..

"Well we didn't got your name mrs. " Mr. Roy said..

"Ohh Deepti.. Deepti Sinha.. " Said the woman..

"So mrs. Sinha.." I said well I was about to ask her reviews on the next elections..
When someone cutted me off..

"Deepti....here.. " Sakshi said as she walked towards us with a glass of wine and passed it to deepti..

Then she looked at me well her face changed a bit but she covered it soon..

"Mr. Raghuvanshi Mr. Roy.. This is Sakshi Rawat.. I guess she doesn't need an introduction.. " Said deepti as she introduced us..

"Obviously not.. I love your songs.. Even my wife loves it.. " Said Mr. Roy..

"Ohh I am glad you guys like it.. " Sakshi said with a smile..

" Never knew miss Rawat.. You were fond of politics too.. " I said.. And I don't know why.. To make her hate me more.. Gosh I am an idiot..

" Ohh Mr. Raghuvanshi just look around you will see clearly that not everyone here in solely in politics .. Take yourself as an example.. " She said..

"Indeed true.. " I said..

"Mr. Raghuvanshi weren't you guys a couple.. Well yes I did heard of the news but guys what happened that you both separated.. " Deepti asked..

I really wish to kill this woman right at the place.. Bloody news reporter..

I looked at sakshi.. Again her face changed that cold expression..

"Well isn't it our personal life.. Mrs. Sinha.. So right now it's like this.. " I said..

"Yeah and our marriage was an arranged .. So it simply didn't worked out.. " Sakshi said without any emotions..

"Ohh but you both were nice couple.. " That news reporter woman said.. Adding salt to my wounds...

"Yeahh.. With time things change.. " Sakshi said looking at me..

"Yeah and it keeps changing.. " I said..looking at her eyes..
Cause I will change this.. I will try my best to win you back..

In the mean time..

Rishika was attending the opening event.. And there are lots of people..she is currently talking with the founder of this company..
Actually they are planning of a collab.. It would be beneficial for both the companies..

"I must say miss. Singhania your ideas are fab.. I am glad you are my partner.. " Said the man..

"The pleasure is all mine Mr. Arora.. " Rishika said with a professional smile..

After few minutes of more chit chats..

Rishika was now in a corner.. As she received an email about a deal.. So she was just watching it..

"Ohh my rishika what are you doing here" She heard a voice.. And turned around to see avantika..

If you guys forget her so let me remind.. She is aunt of boys...

" Haven't you changed alot.. " Avantika said while looking at her from head to toe...

Rishika didn't said anything just forced a smile..

"So what are you doing nowadays?? Did this company hired you?? " Avantika said in taunting way..

"Excuse me what are you trying to say Mrs. Raghuvanshi.. " Rishika asked..

"Well after my nephew divorced you.. What you did.. Well I am sure you must have took alot of money from him... But nothing lasts forev.. " Avantika was saying when rishika cutted her off..

"Mrs. Raghuvanshi please come out of your delusional world.... Do you really think that i am woman like you.. Who isn't anything without her so called husband.. " Rishika said..

"Youu!! Stay in your limits... " Avantika said..

"Trust me i am and if I choose to cross it then you won't be seen here.. " Rishika said

"You don't know me so better watch whom you are dealing with girl.. " Avantika said..

"That's where you're wrong ...you should watch it...cause I know who I am dealing with but you don't have a clue  " Said rishika with a smirk..

"Ohh really what are you that i don't have a clue about.. " Asked avantika..
Rishika was about to say something when both of them heard a voice..

"Mom.. " They turned to see Kabir..
Kabir walked towards them.. He smiled at rishika..

"Miss. Singhania.. How come you are here? " Kabir asked..

"Well I am one of their share holders so that's why decided to attend the event.. " Rishika replied..

"Well then would like to join us after this for lunch.. Maybe we can connect to each other.. After all these past years.. " Said Kabir.

"Mr.Raghuvanshi .. I have moved really far from all that.. So don't bring the past." Rishika said..

"We have also moved on from all that trust me.. But that doesn't mean that we can't be friends.. " Kabir said..

"Yes Mr. Raghuvanshi you are right we can be but right now let's stay as business partners.. " Rishika said..

"Then please do me a favor and join us for lunch.. " Kabir said..

Avantika looked at Kabir..
But before rishika could say something her phone rung..

"What happened.. " She asked..

"Ohh ok I will be there.. " She said and cutted the call..

"What happened.. " Kabir asked..

"Actually something came up.. So i have to go now.. Pleasure meeting you Mr. Raghuvanshi.. " Rishika said..

"The pleasure was all mine miss singhania.. " Kabir said and rishika left after giving him a professional smile... Totally ignoring avantika..

After she left..

"Kabir.. What was that " Avantika asked..

"What was what mom?? " Kabir asked..

"Don't act like you don't know what i am saying.. " Avantika told her son..

"Mom then you don't act like you don't know anything.. " Kabir said..and he walked away from there..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨.. 😊😊

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧???

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩..

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨.. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬..

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.. 💖💖💖

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣..

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧..

𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞_𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙩 70
𝘿𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩..

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 @itz_tejeshwini
𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩.. 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 404 16
In a twist of fate, 𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙖𝙣 abandons pregnant 𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 due to his father's disapproval, only to discover years later that she is the daughte...
53.4K 2.2K 29
𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢...𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜... 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜..𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛...
321K 11.9K 36
Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 17/07/17 273 in togetherness Hiii everybo...
291K 17.3K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...