ALPHA | BTS FANFICTION

By BangtanArmies

SURVIVAL SEASON 2. [TEASER AVAILABLE] PLEASE READ SURVIVAL PART 1 BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THIS STORY!!! More

ALPHA
Alpha - Blooming Flowers - Chapter 1
Alpha - Phone Number - Chapter 2
Alpha - Aftertaste - Chapter 3
Alpha - Squabble - Chapter 4
Alpha - Checkmate - Chapter 5
Alpha - Adult Love - Chapter 6
Alpha - The Riddle - Chapter 7
Alpha - Mind Games - Chapter 8
Alpha - The Protagonist - Chapter 9
Alpha - Carrot Cake - Chapter 10
Alpha - The Corset - Chapter 11
Alpha - Dark Flames - Chapter 12
Alpha - Midnight Rain - Chapter 13
Alpha - The Pervert - Chapter 14
Alpha - Hot SSAM - Chapter 15
Alpha - Poisonous Prick - Chapter 16
Alpha - The Wilderness - Chapter 17
Alpha - Problematic Man - Chapter 18
Alpha - First Blood - Chapter 19
Alpha - Poisonous Intimacy - Chapter 20
Alpha - Fair Trade - Chapter 21
Alpha - Silent Killer - Chapter 22
Alpha - Unscratched - Chapter 23
Alpha - A Goddess - Chapter 24
Alpha - Wild Card - Chapter 25
Alpha - Murder Trial - Chapter 26
Alpha - Beautiful Woman - Chapter 27
Alpha - Parallel Lines - Chapter 28
Alpha - Glass Heart - Chapter 29
Alpha - The Curse - Chapter 30
Alpha - Double Edged - Chapter 31
Alpha - Creams & Crumbs - Chapter 32
Alpha - Cursed Child - Chapter 33
Alpha - Lone Wolf - Chapter 34
Alpha - Fire Bird - Chapter 35
Alpha - Blood Thirst - Chapter 36
Alpha - A Snowflake - Chapter 37
Alpha - Light & Shadow - Chapter 38
Alpha - Inner Warmth - Chapter 39
Alpha - Invisible Bruises - Chapter 40
Alpha - Counter Attack - Chapter 41
Alpha - The Prophecy - Chapter 42
Alpha - Death Angel - Chapter 43
Alpha - Divine Offering - Chapter 44
Alpha - Red Petals - Chapter 45
Alpha - Cotton Candy - Chapter 46
Alpha - Cruel World - Chapter 47
Alpha - The Untamed - Chapter 48
Alpha - A Mother's Sacrifice - Chapter 49
Alpha - Love Greed - Chapter 50
Alpha - Our Fairytale - Chapter 51
Alpha - Translucent Porcelain - Chapter 52
Alpha - The Apocalypse - Chapter 53
Alpha - Child Support - Chapter 54
Alpha - Power Burden - Chapter 55
Alpha - Everlasting Legacy - Chapter 56
Alpha - Winter Storm - Chapter 57
Alpha - White Lies - Chapter 58
Alpha - Backup Plan - Chapter 59
Alpha - Souls Ascension - Chapter 60
Alpha - Blue and Grey - Chapter 61
Alpha - Autumn Leaves - Chapter 62
Alpha - Love Debt - Chapter 63
Alpha - Winter Breath - Chapter 64
Alpha - Love Affairs - Chapter 65
Alpha - Internal Wounds - Chapter 66
Alpha - Cursed Flame - Chapter 67
Alpha - Predator & Prey - Chapter 68
Alpha - Disgraceful Existence - Chapter 69
Alpha - Our Love Story - Chapter 70
BONUS CHAPTER - PART 1
BONUS CHAPTER - PART 2
BONUS CHAPTER - PART 3

BONUS CHAPTER - PART 4 (FINAL)

236 13 48
By BangtanArmies

Third Person POV

The clamorous elite university floor hustled with the top-rank alphas from various households, teasing and nudging each other around within the lavish corridor as they strode toward the advanced placement lecture room, reserved exclusively for the top achievers. Kim Seokjin spared Kim Namjoon a brief glance as the alphas filled the room and settled at their respective seats, keenly scanning the space to inspect their competitors.

Gae Haerim appeared in a cream pleated dress at the doorway, casually striding inside the room with Lee Mira and Shin Minho, and steered toward the far back of the classroom as Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok settled beside each other in the third row.

Jeon Jungkook appeared next to Park Jimin with their bags strapped over their shoulders, chattering loudly about a video game as they settled beside the window until Chul Sungho, Kang Minah, and Ryu So-young stepped through the door to join the pack. Sungho smiled at Seokjin as he selected the closest seat to the professor's desk in the front row. The second-rank alphas exchanged muted stares until Seokjin shifted his gaze to the empty desk beside his. Kim Taehyung's seat is unoccupied.

The head principal gradually entered the room once the first lecture began to coach the class of overachieving alphas, followed by another person's presence. Jeon Jungkook dully glanced at Minah... his former lover... sitting beside the door in the same row as his before shifting his annoyed gaze to the unfamiliar presence with his thick eyebrow raised.

The classroom suddenly grew hushed as all eyes... fell upon the woman's silky waist-length black wavy hair. Yoongi paused once he recognized her awfully familiar facial features- so he immediately glanced at Park Jimin, who was also frozen in his seat. Everyone stiffened at their study desk as the person stood before the high-rank alphas with a poker face and her hands... clasped together. She did not utter a word and stood like a statue beside the principal.

Kim Seokjin stared at her familiar curled lashes with a slight frown and glanced at the light rosy tint on her cheeks before shifting his attentive gaze to her emotionless pupils, expecting to detect the sparkles- but her eyes were devoid of emotions. She didn't blink and stood with her chin held high. Kim Namjoon glanced at Seokjin briefly, who was just as stunned and averted his anxious gaze to their new classmate again. They were all caught off guard by her unannounced arrival.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jang Sora," The supreme alpha's voice boomed across the room as she politely lowered her head to greet the bewildered alphas within the space. Jeon Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief as he looked her up and down with his mouth ajar. The alpha could not recognize her.

Jang Sora's lips slightly curved upward as she scanned the timid gazes with her infested darkness, looming dangerously around her, causing everyone upon her sight to hold their breath in her presence. They were all too shaken to react. The supreme alpha slowly shifted her blank pupils to a youthful alpha sitting at the far back of the room. Gae Haerim. The lower rank alpha gripped her fingers nervously as she stared right back at the first rank with a restless feeling.

A moment later.

The private lounge bustled loudly during the first break as Jeon Jungkook entered the reserved space to find a crowd of alphas surrounding Jang Sora. They shrieked and laughed at Supreme Alpha in contentment to welcome her eventual return to the society.

"Why didn't you announce your arrival?!" Seokjin shrieked while holding Sora in a crushing hug, lifted her body off the floor, and funnily rocked her like a child.

"Hey!" Sora chuckled, smacking his shoulder to make him release her- but Seokjin refused and held her tightly against his body with a bright beam.

"You're awfully skinny~!" Yoongi grimaced once Seokjin settled the supreme alpha back onto the polished tiles. Sora pouted at her friend with her arms open, so Min Yoongi chuckled and stepped forward to hold her. He missed her... and she missed him too.

"Don't be stingy with the compliments~!" Sora giggled, pulling away to admire her best friend. Seokjin chuckled with a weak smile as he stood with his hands on his hips.

"You left without informing me! I was hurt!" Jimin shrieked, suddenly racing inside the room to confront Jang Sora. She pouted again- but was caught off guard when Park Jimin yanked her into a crushing hug.

"I'm sorry!" Sora laughed while patting Jimin's back until he pulled away with a playful glare.

"You're so light~!" Jimin whined as he held her hands to inspect her petite body proportion. Jungkook cleared his throat after blinking out of his thoughts and stepped forward to join the crowd... until Jang Sora averted her gorgeous eyes to him.

"It's nice to see you again. I didn't get to return your notes," Jungkook greeted her.

"It's a bit too late," Sora chuckled. Jungkook paused, unexpectedly hypnotized by her enchanting smile. He blinked again and cleared his throat awkwardly before shifting his gaze away to find Kang Minah glaring at him from the couch by the window.

"You entered the advanced placement course so effortlessly~! It's expected!" Namjoon praised the supreme alpha, casually joining the conversation as he stood with his hands in his pocket. Sora glanced at Namjoon's handsome face and covered her lips shyly, blushing a little.

"She was always the top student back in high school! And she will be our future supreme alpha! She'll always be the best!" Hoseok agreed. Kim Seokjin smiled at Sora's unchanging habit of flushing red whenever she's praised by the alphas. He was beyond elated to see her.

And on the other side of the room... Gae Haerim... kept her bitter stare on the supreme alpha... who had stolen the spotlight all for herself.

The Tower

The mirrored elevator door slid open on the top private floor of a corporate building to reveal a secretary and two assistants, who stood sternly before the compartment to await the supreme alpha's arrival. They immediately lowered their heads as Jang Sora stepped into the private lobby with a leather bag strapped over her shoulder in her fitted crystal heels.

Jang Sora nodded at the employees to acknowledge their courtesy until the secretary invited her forward and they quickly led her toward the solid black door, leading to the private meeting room. Click... Clack... Click... Clack...

The supreme alpha steadily strode toward the room in her medium sparkly heels as the secretary held the door open for her... until she entered the muted space with her dull gaze on the crowd of men and women, seated around the extensive meeting table.

Shuffles. Shuffles.

Every soul within the room instantly rose to their feet, fearfully turning in her direction and lowering their heads at the supreme alpha as she stood in the doorway with the secretary and assistants. Jang Sora remained hushed as she inspected the nervous-looking figures and finally stepped forward to approach the empty leather armchair at the end of the room with a view of the evening city.

The board of directors nervously peeked at her intimidating presence as she carefully settled at the desk and redirected her sharp gaze to the only soul, who remained seated at the opposite end of the meeting table. The man did not rise to greet her. Jang Sora fixed her gaze on the direct reflection of her darkness as the man sat with his hands clasped over the polished wooden desk, keeping his stern pupils glued on her.

Kim Taehyung.

Jang Sora lifted her index finger to signal the men and women within the room, permitting them to ease their bodies. They quickly settled back onto the chairs with their attentive gaze on her as she stared straight at the rude man, seated across from her with a stern look. Silence. The atmosphere grew tense as the supreme alpha death stared the the man until the executive directors grew super uneasy with her unyielding gaze. They glanced back and forth between the two alphas to witness the intense eye contact between... Jang Sora... and... Kim Taehyung.

The supreme alpha refused to lower her piercing gaze for a solid minute without budging an inch and sat in absolute muteness to challenge the man until he clenched his defined jaw. Slowly. The second-rank alpha rose from his leather armchair with his sharp brown eyes glued on the supreme alpha's poker face.

The secretary stiffened by the doorway with the nervous assistants as Kim Taehyung relaxed his arms on either side of his body and lowered his head at Jang Sora. She didn't react and stared at his slick brushed-back black hair for an entire minute without uttering a word. The alpha stood with his back bent over and head lowered in her powerful presence.

"Have a seat," Jang Sora instructed in a monotonous voice.

Kim Taehyung finally lifted his dark face and straightened his back with his emotionless gaze on her... causing everyone to strain their bodies at the unsettling tension between the strict leaders. The second-rank alpha composedly adjusted his suit before lowering his body to sit in his armchair again as Jang Sora kept her unblinking gaze on him until Kim Taehyung broke his eye contact and glanced at the document to avoid her intimidating darkness. He yielded, at last.

Dinner Feast

The merged mansions bustled loudly with the festive energy of clattering wine glasses and scraping utensils as the top households chatted over their warm evening meal to celebrate the supreme alpha's return to the society. Jang Sora quietly chewed her savory food in her satin long-sleeved dress before lifting her dull gaze to Kim Taehyung, seated directly across from her in a cream long-sleeved polo shirt. He too... was staring at her over the steaming dishes... as Jungkook sideways peeked at Jang Sora from his seat.

Sora's POV

"I can't believe my sweetheart agreed to enter the academy as soon as she arrived! You even visited the tower to oversee the corporation today~!" Eomma chuckled, proudly lowering her hand to hold my lower back. I shifted my gaze from Taehyung to smile at her. I didn't come home after my arrival. I chose to visit the university and the corporation.

"You must be tired~! Make sure to eat plenty! Aigo~! You lost so much weight!" Appa grimaced as he sat at the end of the table with his wine glass. My parents aren't too happy that I've shed weight during my studies abroad for the last five years.

"Honey~! Stop nagging her! She's beautiful this way!" Eomma chuckled, lightly tapping my father's hand over the table. I smiled at their cute bicker and glanced at the Jeon and Kim with a curious smile.

"I hear the allies are sharing the mansions? How come...?" I asked while smiling at Mrs. Kim. I thought I'd return to my old villa on the outskirts of Seoul... but my parents have constructed a new mansion to house their direct allies.

"It's better for us to stay as a pack! The mansion is too massive for our family alone anyways~!" Eomma chirped while holding my waist. The mansion is still too big for the three households. I couldn't find my room in the maze-like corridor earlier and had to ask the maid for assistance. This place is like a fortress with all the intensive security and defensive structures.

"I'll move out once I get married," I smiled.

"Move out?! Why would you move out?! You'll stay right here with us!" Mrs. Kim chuckled. My father glanced at Taehyung, who was calmly eating his meal across from me without interfering with the conversation. He's as cold as ice. Just like I remembered him.

"Actually. The household has come to an agreement regarding your marriage. Do you want to speak about it now?" My father asked. I stopped chewing and lifted my face to examine my cheery parents before glancing at the elders at the table. Can I avoid it? Of course not. I expected it.

"Sure. You did inform me I'd be marrying a powerful household upon my return," I nodded, smiling weakly at my parents.

"Sora, sweetie. Taehyung is your future spouse. The Kims have agreed to merge their assets with us. You guys were friends back in high school, right? I'm sure you'll get along," My mother gently rubbed my back. I stared at her keen almond eyes before shifting my gaze to Kim Taehyung again. He was staring right at me while chewing on one side of his cheek.

"You're a perfect match," Mrs. Kim agreed and proudly glanced at her charming son. He didn't appear pleased or enthusiastic about our marriage proposal.

"Can I not select my own spouse?" I smiled, innocently shifting my gaze to my parents. My mother's smile vanished at my thoughtless inquiry, causing the table to grow quiet... so I lifted my eyebrow to question her with a weak smile. Is this my fate? Marrying a nonchalant man with emotional deficiencies? I'd rather marry a dead corpse than live with an ice block like him.

"Sora~! He's a competent man. Taehyung is capable of managing the tower- and he's our trusted ally. It only makes sense-"

"Will you grant me some time to think this through? I'm sure there are other high-ranking candidates with as much potential," I interrupted my father when he tried to convince me. Jungkook pursed his lips awkwardly and glanced at Kim Taehyung, who suddenly stopped chewing and stared right at me with his dull gaze. My mother unconsciously opened her mouth to respond to my request, but couldn't utter a word and glanced at the Kim and Jeons with a startled look.

"O-of course! You have every right to consider the marriage proposal!" Mrs. Kim forcefully giggled from across the table. She nervously clutched her fork.

"Sora-"

"Kim Seokjin is handsome. He's also a decent man because he has... taken great care of me since I was in school. Min Yoongi is also a close acquaintance of mine... and they're both a second rank," I shrugged, causing the elders to grow hush. They glanced at Taehyung's dark stare uneasily. Am I wrong? Kim Taehyung isn't the only competent candidate.

"I'm sure Taehyung is the best among the others," Eomma smiled as she patted my back.

"I wish to marry a man- not only for his power but I also... hope to fall in love with his good qualities," I smiled at my parents. I can't fall in love with an ice block. My mother pursed her lips and stiffly nodded at my statement, so I lowered my head to dig into my meal again as the elders exchanged restless looks. They forcefully smiled at me, abruptly changing the subject to evade the awkward situation until I excused my presence from the table and returned to my bedroom.

Why did I leave Seoul to study abroad so rashly? Obviously. My naive younger self got my heart broken over a mere love affair. I assumed it was the best way to nurse my pain by avoiding Kim Taehyung. My parents convinced me to stay in Korea without being aware of my childish drama... but I refused... and departed without looking back.

I was a dramatic child, you see. Did I regret moving abroad? I did. Of course. I was homesick, but I didn't want to burden my parents, so I chose to grow up in a boarding school. I figured it was too embarrassing to return to school after running away over a mere unrequited love.

But hey. It wasn't so bad at all. I got used to living alone, and I did make new friends at my new school until my parents requested my return, so I granted their wish and flew back to Korea. I can never escape my destiny as the supreme alpha and I'm very well aware... that... there will be a marriage proposal upon my return. But did I expect it to be the boy I cried so pitifully over? Nope. Hah~! The world surely is a cruel place!- Knock. Knock.

I lifted my head off the pillow to stare at the door in confusion. It's the middle of the night. Who would want to see me? Maybe it's the maid? I quickly scrambled off the bed, hurried toward the door in my nightgown, and swung the door open with a baffled look- Halt. I abruptly paused once I recognized his familiar brown eyes. I blinked at his neutral face and glanced down at his shirtless torso as he stood in his towel, loosely secured around his strong hips as the cold water streaks trickled from his damp hair. Why is he standing shirtless...?

Third Person POV

Kim Taehyung stood in Jang Sora's doorway with the loose towel secured around his defined hips. Sora frowned at him with a baffled look, utterly taken aback by his unexpected visit. She didn't appear startled by his presence as she remained emotionless before him while holding the golden door handle. The soaked man shifted his dim eyes to her... familiar rosy cheeks... and took a step forward without speaking- SLAM! The supreme alpha hastily banged her door shut in his face without a warning.

"Ugh!?!- *&%^#*$?!-" Taehyung grunted in shock with his hand gripped firmly over his throbbing forehead, stumbling backward with a file in his hand. The alpha snapped his sharp glare at the closed door in disbelief until he heard soft footsteps strolling down the corridor.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked his cousin, who stood awkwardly with his hand clasped over his bright red forehead.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed, spun around on his heels, and stormed to his room, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded with his gaze on his cousin's back muscles. The third rank unsurely glanced at Sora's closed door, shrugged his shoulders, and entered his room- BANG! Jungkook flinched in fright at the violent sound of Kim Taehyung's door banging shut.

_________________________

A few days later

Jang Sora calmly typed on her keyboard with her empty gaze on the screen to write up a report for a lecture assignment until she caught a disturbing stare from the first row. She uneasily shifted her eyes to the third desk from the professor's side until she found a pair of piercing dark pupils, burning in her direction. The supreme alpha froze in her seat and stared back at Kim Taehyung. He didn't blink and taunted her with his unyielding glower. Jang Sora looked behind her back with an unsettled feeling and glanced out the window to search for whatever he was staring at.

Sora's POV

"What's with him...?" I muttered, glancing back at my laptop with an uneasy frown. Why is the ice block staring at me so intensely? It's creepy.

I sighed and resumed typing on my keyboard again until I felt a soft tug on my hair strands, so I froze again, thinking my hair got stuck between the seat and my back... but the tugging continued for a few more seconds. Is he tugging my hair? I frowned, turning my head to find Jungkook leaning over the desk with a bored expression to play with my loose black hair. The alpha shifted his doe eyes to mine as I raised my eyebrow to question his distracting behavior.

"What?" Jungkook asked with a straight face.

"Can you not touch my hair?" I mumbled with a slight from.

"Oh," Jungkook released my hair and lowered his face to read his opened textbook, so I exhaled deeply and turned back to my laptop. Jeez. Why won't he play with his own hair?

My parents agreed to let the alliance reside with us in our newly built mansion and although... we live together... I rarely speak to Jungkook or Taehyung. The elders aren't even around that often, so I pretty much only interact with the maids and the guards. I prefer our old villa because I could easily access the space, unlike the grand mansion. I have to travel tirelessly from one location to another. Why did they have to construct such a massive home when we don't even use most of the rooms?

The piercing school drill suddenly went off in the corridor, causing the bored alphas within the room to jerk from their seats. Jimin loudly yawned while stretching in his arms in his seat as Hoseok leaped to his feet and quickly approached Kim Seokjin, who was still working on the assignment. Namjoon swiftly packed his bag and left through the door as Yoongi lowered his face to the desk in exhaustion.

Sighing. I placed my books inside my bag and exited the classroom to approach my locker until I noticed a person walking up to me with his hands in his trousers pocket. Why is the ice block following me...? I frowned and glanced at Taehyung, who stared at me with his usual dull gaze. Am I supposed to use telepathy with him...?

"Sora! Do you want to eat with us?" Yoongi waved from the other end of the corridor.

"No! Go ahead!" I replied, quickly banging my locker shut and strode away with my bag over my shoulder. I won't talk to Kim Taehyung! Why would I speak to him first?! I huffed to dismiss his bizarre behavior and skipped down the stairs to search for an empty bench in the wide opening. I slumped down on an unoccupied seat and drew out my lunch box to eat my homemade meal. Why eat alone? I hate noisy places! It bothers me so much- and the alphas wouldn't stop teasing me about my past!

A moment later.

I calmly sipped from the small juice box while sitting crossed legs on the bench under the cool tree shade until I noticed someone jogging in my direction. Slump! The person plopped beside me without a greeting, so I bit the straw between my lips with a questioning frown on his pretty doe eyes. Jeon Jungkook darted me a faint smile.

"Hello," Jungkook greeted. I stared at the alpha with a dumbfounded look. We see each other all the time at home? Why is he greeting me now?

"Hi...?" I muttered. Jungkook admired my face with his overly attentive stare and glanced away shyly before glancing at me again with his dilated pupils while chewing on his lower lips. What's with him...?

"Did you mean it when you said you won't marry Taehyung?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. I sipped the orange juice with my skeptical gaze on his bunny teeth.

"Yeah...? What's your concern?" I lifted my eyebrow. Jeon Jungkook awkwardly cleared his throat with his attentive gaze on me and glanced away again to squint his eyes at whatever he was staring at.

"Do you think I'm handsome...?" Jungkook asked, snapping his face back at me. I stopped sipping the juice and frowned at him. Huh?

"What-"

"I think you're pretty," Jungkook shrugged, suddenly leaning his face forward with a flirty smile. Eh? He never paid attention to me back in high school... now he's blushing all over?

"What about Minah?" I asked, raising my eyebrow unsurely. Jungkook huffed at the mention of Minah's name and glanced down at his limited edition sneaker with a sore grimace.

"We broke up during freshman year," Jungkook shrugged, glancing at me again.

"Okay...?" I replied, dumbfounded by the random conversation.

"Well. If you don't like Taehyung- then you can consider me. We're allies anyways," Jungkook suggested with a keen smile. I stared blankly at the alpha upon hearing his proposal. He's even weirder than Kim Taehyung.

"Uh... I-" I tried to speak when someone swung their long leg from behind the bench- causing Jungkook and I to jerk to the side in a panic. What the fuck?!- We snapped our heads around... to find Kim Taehyung heaving his body over the backrest and- Slump! The alpha effortlessly squeezed between us. Where did he come from?! I gawked at Kim Taehyung's unexpected intrusion in disbelief before glancing at Jungkook, who was just as stunned by his cousin's surprising presence.

"I'll see you in class," I stiffly nodded at Jungkook and launched off the bench. What's the matter with him!? Kim Taehyung didn't speak and sat calmly with his blank gaze on me until Jungkook cleared his throat and quickly hurried away to avoid his muted cousin as I rushed back inside the building and returned to the lecture room. And as anticipated... Taehyung followed me all the way back to class without initiating a conversation.

A moment later.

I entered the private work office at the tower for the first time after being summoned by my parents after school to find them seated on the leather couch, chattering gleefully with Kim Taehyung. Why did they call me over? I glanced at my cheerful mother as she beamed at me while holding appa's hand over her lap.

"Sora! Why are you slacking off?! You barely started!" Appa shrieked. I halted by the coffee table with a baffled look until Kim Taehyung shifted his dull gaze to me.

"What do you mean? I completed every task for the tower-"

"Taehyung said he waited three days for you to approve an investment proposal! Why aren't you cooperating with him? His work is delayed because of you~!" Appa scolded me. I frowned and glanced at Taehyung in bewilderment. What?!

"What proposal? I never received anything-"

"Oh?! You didn't even review the document he brought to you~?" Eomma gasped in shock. I pursed my lips and shifted my irritated stare to Kim Taehyung, who smirked and averted his smug gaze away. Oh?! Is that why he followed me around!? This man!-

"You brought me documents? Since when?" I gritted, huffing at the man in disbelief.

"I left it right on your desk at home," Taehyung smiled politely. I gripped my hands in annoyance before snapping a dark stare at my parent's uptight frown. Ah! That's why he visited me that night?! Kim Taehyung didn't communicate with me- yet he expected me to be aware of his intentions?!

"Sora~! You shouldn't take the work too lightly~!" Eomma scolded me from the couch.

"He could've informed me! How am I supposed to know?!" I scoffed, firing Taehyung an annoyed glare.

"How could I have informed you when you slammed the door in my face before I could open my mouth...? I had a bump on my forehead for the past two days," Taehyung pointed at his forehead with a poker face. My eyes widened in horror, so I quickly shifted my startled gaze back to my parents.

"Sora~! Why are you so coarse to him?! Don't be a bully just because you're the supreme alpha!" My father lectured me. I flushed red and glanced at Taehyung's smug expression in extreme agitation. I can't believe this! He got me in trouble on purpose!

"I'm sorry. I'll be cautious from today onward," I shakily exhaled and lowered my head in defeat. Is he seeking revenge on me? Huff! My parents grimaced at my attitude, so I fired Kim Taehyung a dark glower as he remained composed on the single couch with his legs hooked over his kneecap. I won't marry a man like him! NEVER!

The Next Day

My chief guard carefully steered the vehicle over the city road as I gazed out the window, dimly staring at the colorful flower petals and bouquets on sale in almost every street. I gripped my hands in extreme annoyance before glancing at the date on my phone screen. February 14th. It's Valentine's Day. Ah~! The alpha will surely tease me again! Should I skip class?!

I pursed my lips with a conflicted frown once the car came to a halt in the parking lot. Do-hwan stepped out of the driver's seat to open the door for me, so I quickly stepped out in my heels and sternly strode inside the university with the usual blank mask. I won't let them bully me! They can say whatever! I don't care! Thud. Thud. I stormed through the corridor crowded with students... exchanging flowers, gifts, and chocolate boxes.

I freaking hate the stupid love celebration! Why do people have to glorify love like this?!- Urgh! I am already in a shitty mood because of them~! I huffed, shoved the lecture door open with a sore grimace, and stormed inside the bustling space- but halted almost immediately when I noticed... a heap of something... on my desk. I stared at the gift boxes and flowers with my lips ajar. What's this?

"Is my seat your storage place? Remove the items this instant!" I snapped at the alphas, causing the loud chatter to die down. I won't tolerate their humiliation! Everyone shifted their startled gaze to me as I sternly pointed at my desk.

"I think... it's yours," Namjoon replied. I blanked out at his words and shifted my gaze back to the pile of flowers and gifts with my eyebrows furrowed, startled by the presents.

"You're popular these days," Mira chuckled. Who gave it to me? I walked forward to frown at the blooming flowers and glanced at the alphas with a questioning look. Sighing. I dropped my bag to the floor and sat on the chair with an irritated glare at the pile.

"Who brought this?! How am I supposed to study?!" I snapped, firing my sharp glower at everyone inside the room.

"I got you a chocolate box... the red one," Jimin awkwardly replied. I frowned at him.

"The pink bouquet is mine," Hoseok fearfully replied as he stood before Seokjin's desk.

"The gift box is mine," Yoongi spoke up next. I frowned at the alphas until I noticed Seokjin rubbing his red neck anxiously.

"I got you roses," Seokjin shrugged. Fwip. I snapped at the golden bouquet in disbelief.

"Uh- I got you- a gift as well," Namjoon nodded at the silver present. I frowned at the nervous-looking men until another person entered the room. Are they nuts? I glanced to the side with my eyebrows furrowed as Jeon Jungkook walked up to me with a giant teddy bear. He suddenly pushed the stuffed bear, almost twice my size onto my lap, so I unconsciously grabbed the stuffed animal in surprise.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Jungkook warmly smiled as he settled on the seat behind mine. I gripped the heavy bear and glanced back at the alphas with a red face until Kim Taehyung entered the room. He paused to stare at my packed table with a blank face.

"I can't study like this!" I shrieked, hastily spinning on my chair to shove the teddy back into Jungkook's face, who gasped in shock and quickly hugged the bear to secure it. I seized the bouquets and gifts from my table in extreme irritation. Thump! Kim Namjoon flinched at my aggression as I slammed his gift on his table. Fwip! I turned around to shove the roses into Seokjin's arms.

"Sora-" Yoongi tried to speak but was cut short when I tossed his gift onto his desk. Thud! Thud! I stormed to the third row to return the heart-shaped chocolate boxes to Park Jimin and finally forced Hoseok's pink bouquet into his chest. Silence.

The shaken alphas remained stiff with their lips ajar as I brushed back my hair in annoyance and stormed back to my seat with an attitude. I hate that they're all nice to me only after I lost weight! Men are shallow! All they care about is our physical appearance! Not a single one of them paid attention to me in high school! Huff. I hastily tucked my loose hair behind my ears and- Slam! I forced open my textbook and glared at the context with a fuming red face as the alphas remained muted within the room, taken aback by my harsh response to their offerings.

Evening.

My worst night came to life once I entered the mansion to find a mountain of gifts, flowers, and chocolate piled in the living room. My mother happily shrieks beside my father as she admires the colorful petals as Do-hwan carries the gifts I received from the alphas at the university inside the living space. They refused to let me leave without the gifts, so I had to bring them home.

"My daughter is such a heartthrob~! The households sent you so many gifts!" Eomma giggled, brightly beaming at me while clapping her hands like a seal.

"I hate them! Leave it out here!" I snapped, angrily storming off with a dark frown, causing my parents to spin after me in bewilderment. Do-hwan sighed at my command and walked forward to settle the gifts on the couch as I hastily marched away and entered my bedroom to take a cold shower because I was burning up.

Why am I so mad?!- I don't know! But I'm upset! No one cared when I was ugly! But everyone is overly nice today~! I doubt it's because of my beauty! They only send those gifts because I'm at the ripe age to get married! Everyone wants to be on good terms with me because I possess the power to crown the next leader of the society!

I grimly stared at my reflection in the mirror while brushing my tangled hair until the maid arrived with my evening meal. I won't eat with the household because I'm in a bad mood. I ate alone in my room and spent the night working on my school assignment until I heard faint footsteps before my door. Knock. Knock. I glared at the door.

"What?!" I snapped from my work desk. The door slid open and Jungkook appeared with his massive teddy.

"It's rude of you to refuse the presents. At least take my teddy," Jungkook grumbled, funnily carrying the teddy over his shoulder. I lowered my face to rub my aching forehead in annoyance.

"Leave it on the couch," I muttered. Jungkook huffed and walked over to place the teddy on the couch before turning to me with an uptight frown.

"You shouldn't lash out at the innocent because of Kim Taehyung. It's unfair," The alpha fired me a bitter look.

I pursed my lips with an irritated grimace on his sulky face until Jungkook grew uncomfortable with my muteness and awkwardly left my room without another word. Clack. I groaned and lowered my head to the desk with my hands balled into a tight fist. I want to slaughter the stupid fucking cupids and couples in this world! Argh!- Knock. Knock. I snapped my burning eyes toward the door again. Huff! I stormed around my desk and marched toward the door. Should I punch him?!

"WHAT?!" I screamed, hastily flinging the door open, but paused in shock once I found... Mrs. Kim staring at me with a small gift box in her hands.

"Sora-"

"I'm sorry!" I gasped, quickly lowering my head in extreme fright. Shit! The woman frowned at me.

"I brought a gift for you from abroad," She nervously responded.

"Thank you~!" I quickly accepted the box with an apologetic smile.

"You're in a bad mood. That's okay. Have a good night's sleep," The woman smiled, patted my shoulder to assure me, and strolled off... so I anxiously closed my door and tossed the box onto the teddy before strolling back toward the desk and was about to sit when- Slip~!

My eyes suddenly caught a clear folder, skidding under the door gap from outside the door. I paused to stare at the file and quickly walked toward it. It's a corporate document for a new investment proposal. Kim Taehyung. I snapped my sharp glare at the closed door with my fists clenched. Tsk! How disrespectful~?! I huffed, quickly stormed back to my desk to review the document, and finally signed the file before swinging the door open and stormed up to his door. Knock! Knock! I hastily banged on the door with my steel fist.

"Come in," Taehyung dawdled. I frowned at his instruction, scoffed in annoyance, and shoved the door open to find the alpha seated at his work desk.

"I'm the supreme alpha!- How dare you slip the documents under my door and order me to bring the files to you?!" I shrieked, angrily storming up to his desk. Slam! I banged the file before him- but Taehyung didn't react and lifted his dull gaze to meet my raging pupils as he calmly sat in his silk robe.

"Are you going to take responsibility for the bump on my forehead because of your childish nature if I knocked on your door again?" Taehyung asked, rudely raising his thick eyebrow at me. I stiffened at his words. Oh! How dare he?!-

"Me?!- Childish?! You blamed the delay on me because I bruised your forehead! You're the petty one!" I snapped while fuming before his work desk. Kim Taehyung exhaled deeply and suddenly rose to his feet.

"Why are you so... tense around me...? Does my presence bother you that much?" Taehyung asked as he circled the desk to approach me. I gripped my fists with an intense glower on his poker face.

"You're intentionally getting me in trouble-"

"Sora. I never intended to upset you. You've been cold to me since your return and I have been patient enough to respect your boundaries," Taehyung stopped before me. I slightly tilted my resentful glower to his dim gaze as he stared down at me with a disappointed look.

"You're just like every other man. You only notice me because I'm powerful," I rudely sneered at his face. The alpha didn't budge and stared at my face blankly before shifting his gaze to the other side of his room and strode away without a word. I spun after him in confusion as he walked toward the shelf and carefully reached for a pink bouquet on the top rack.

"This is yours," Taehyung muttered, pushing the bouquet into my arms. I paused in confusion and glanced down at the... withered flowers. I snapped my offended gaze to him.

"Is this a sick joke?" I scoffed in extreme disbelief. Why on earth would he gift me withered flowers?

"Five years ago... today... I got you the flowers... but you left before I had a chance to confess my feelings," Taehyung muttered, darkly staring at me. I frowned at his statement and glanced at the dried petals again. What is he saying?

"You confessed to another girl-"

"Wrong. I was waiting for you in class, but Haerim showed up and confessed her feelings first. She hugged me right there and then. It was a misunderstanding, but you took it to the extreme and left without giving me a chance to clarify myself. I never dated Haerim," Kim Taehyung calmly explained as he towered over me. I gripped the withered bouquet and glanced at the dead petals with a doubtful frown.

"Then why didn't you contact me to clarify the situation?" I asked, skeptically looking up at his blank gaze. He could have contacted me if he was so certain of his feelings.

"I thought you'd return, but you didn't. You left without a word, so I preserved the flowers as a receipt to prove my genuine feelings towards you," Taehyung muttered. I unsurely studied the alpha's blank stare with a slight frown. I don't believe him.

"You never paid attention to me either. You don't have to lie to me and twist the truth to get on good terms with me for power purposes," I sneered while narrowing my resentful glare on his neutral face. This might all just be his scheme to earn my trust because I refused the Kim's marriage proposal.

"If I didn't like you, then why did I constantly approach you for your notes even if I perfectly understood the subject? Why did I purposely score lower so you could be the ace in class? If I didn't like you. Why did I eat your baked goods despite being a picky eater? Why did I intentionally bash your pretty face with a bouncy ball during a friendly match... because I didn't want another alpha to take you out for dinner? If I didn't like you... then... why did I grieve your departure? Why did I live the last five years of my life... yearning for you? Why did I work this hard to be favored by your household?" Taehyung lifted his eyebrow to question me.

"I never once felt your love," I replied without blinking.

"That's because I struggle to open up. Sora. It's extremely difficult for me to express my feelings. I might have been cold around you... but I always enjoyed your presence," Taehyung muttered to defend himself.

"Love doesn't work if your heart is sealed," I scoffed, quickly spinning around and stormed out of his room without another word, heading straight to my bedroom with the withered bouquet. Did he like me then...? Why on earth would he conceal his feelings if he liked me so much?

________________________

Fast Forward

I adjusted well to the university after I transitioned from the boarding school and would spend my days studying to maintain my rank on the academic hierarchy... and life is pretty much better than usual, except for the fact that I felt extremely awkward around a specific... somebody.

Kim Taehyung.

I refuse to believe he had genuine feelings for me. Is he really the only man to favor me back in high school? I can't believe it! He didn't seem like he was interested in me at all! Because I was always the desperate person chasing him! Everyone knew that! I blinked out of my deep thoughts while chewing my food when Taehyung suddenly sat beside me with his lunch box. We're the only two souls to pack lunch at the academy.

"Can you not disturb me when I'm eating?" I frowned at the alpha in disbelief as he unpacked his lunch without looking at me. He keeps invading my space ever since he gave me dead flowers!

"You used to enjoy spending time with me," Taehyung muttered.

"My feelings for you are as dead as the flowers!" I sneered, widening my eyes at his side profile. Taehyung lifted a chunk of steak with his chopsticks and carefully placed it in my lunchbox, so I paused and glanced down with a dark frown.

"You used to eat my food whenever I offered it to you despite being on a diet," Taehyung muttered, suddenly lifting his gentle gaze to me. My cheeks suddenly flushed red while recalling our past memories.

"Can you stop bringing up the past?!" I snapped at him in annoyance.

"Should we discuss our future then?" Taehyung smiled and raised his cocky eyebrow. I froze over the bench with my inflated cheeks while gawking at the man as if he had gone insane. Coughs! I hysterically coughed on my rice and quickly averted my gaze away in disbelief. Is he flirting with me?! The heartless man?!- This is unbelievable!

"I am not marrying you!" I shrieked, snapping my fierce glare at his smug expression.

"You can't seriously still resent me over our unfortunate past? I've told you the truth... so why are you reacting so harshly? You see this bracelet over here...? It's supposed to be yours... but you left... so I enlarged the loop to fit it to my wrist," Taehyung dismissively lifted his wrist to show me the golden bracelet.

"You are pretty good at making up stories," I scoffed.

"It has your name engraved on the inside, but I can't take it off now. You don't believe me? I'll unscrew the bracelet at home to show you," Taehyung mumbled while chewing his rice.

I pursed my lips at his poker face. I can't take him seriously! He's never been this chatty before! I huffed and scooted over the bench to eat my food. Scoot. The alpha lifted his butt to close the gap between us, causing me to snap at him with an annoyed look. Kim Taehyung stared at me blankly while chewing the food on one side of his puffy cheek and tried to place an eggroll in my lunch box again- but I quickly yanked my lunch box away from his reach.

"Hey! Are you trying to fatten me?!" I shrieked at him.

"Bones are for dogs," Taehyung muttered. I frowned at his neutral expression, huffed in annoyance, and grumpily ate my food. Is that a joke I'm supposed to laugh at?!- HAHAHAH!- What a dumbass!

And that was basically my life... for another two months... because the man would follow me EVERYWHERE! He didn't speak and would let me savor my peace, but his presence alone was enough to irritate me! I tried to switch places during lunch to avoid him- but he'd somehow find me and speak nonsense with me, trying to convince me of his feelings until I lost my temper and smacked his face with my lunchbox one afternoon... leaving Kim Taehyung... dumbfounded on the bench. He won't take no for an answer, huh?! Then I'll knock some sense into him!

Later that night.

Creak. I pushed the door open without knocking... to find Kim Taehyung sitting on his king-size bed with a book on his lap and legs extended over the mattress. The alpha lifted his face to stare at me with a startled expression as I closed the door behind my back and stepped forward without uttering a word. Kim Taehyung widened his eyes in a panic once I lifted my knees to crawl onto his bed in my nightgown, without an invitation.

"Stop!- What are you doing?! Don't try to harass me in my room!" Taehyung snapped, funnily pointing his index finger at me. I shifted my blank gaze to the bruised bump on his forehead and glanced back at him with a poker face. I forgot my lunch box was metallic when I struck him.

"I brought cream," I muttered, opening my palm to show him the tube. Taehyung stared at me with a startled look, clearly unconvinced by my thoughtfulness as he pressed his back against the headboard with a sour grimace.

"Why are you nice- all of the sudden?!" He snapped while frowning at me with a skeptical look.

"Let me apply the cream," I sighed at his timid behavior.

"I can do that myself! No thanks!" Taehyung sneered and quickly grabbed a pillow to hug it against his chest.

I grimaced on the bed while sitting with my legs tucked under my weight and crawled forward again. Fwip! Taehyung shrieked in fright and flung the pillow at me- Thump! He smacked me in the face and tried to scramble away, but I caught his waistband and yanked him right back. Why is he running?! Taehyung funnily squealed on the mattress as he gripped his pants to prevent it from slipping off his hips before snapping his upset glare at me.

"Stay still!" I shrieked, angrily raising my fist in an attempt to smack him, causing the alpha to flinch in fear.

Taehyung snapped his frightened face at my threatening gesture with his back pressed against the bedhead, so I huffed in annoyance and released his pants before squeezing the cream onto my fingertips. I sighed and leaned forward to apply a thick paste over the bump on his forehead. Why is he so timid? He's almost three times my size. Taehyung winced in discomfort but didn't try to escape again as I gently rubbed the healing cream over the dark bruise and finally retreated with an apologetic frown.

"Happy now?" Taehyung huffed as he lightly touched the bump with an annoyed look. I grimaced at his attitude and tucked my legs under my body again.

"The bracelet," I nodded at the golden loop around his wrist.

"What about it?" Taehyung rudely rolled his eyes.

"Show me my name," I muttered. Taehyung paused to study my composed behavior and glanced at his wrist with an uptight frown. Why is he hesitant? Didn't he claim to have my name engraved on the golden loop?

We sat in absolute silence for a tense minute until he exhaled in defeat and got up from the bed to open the drawer before settling back on the mattress to unscrew the lock with the mini screwdriver. Click. Taehyung removed the bracelet from his wrist and handed it to me, so I took the loop and turned it over to inspect the engraving on the inside.

Jang Sora.

"Why...?" I asked, unsurely lifting my face to stare at Taehyung as he sat crossed legs before me in his silk pajamas. Why would he wear this bracelet?

"Are you stupid? I said I like you," Taehyung huffed. I gripped the heavy loop and glanced at my name on the bracelet again.

"So you're telling the truth...?" I restlessly observed him. Kim Taehyung narrowed his eyes on my doubtful frown and suddenly jerked forward to challenge my stern stare.

"You're the one in denial, Sora," He fumed over my face without backing away as I suspiciously searched his dilated pupils. Smooch. I shortened the gap between us and gently kissed his lips without thinking. Fwip! I swiftly jerked away with a flushed face. Taehyung froze over the mattress with a dumbfounded look and glanced at me as if I were nuts.

"What?" I questioned his pale face. Gasp! The alpha dramatically covered his lips and jerked backward with his eyes bulging open in shock. What's the matter with him?!

"Did you just kiss me?!" Taehyung shrieked, appearing somewhat offended by my love stroke.

"So what? I thought you liked me-"

"That was my first kiss!" Taehyung shrieked.

"It's my first kiss too- WHAT?" I widened my eyes on the man, suddenly freezing in surprise.

"THAT'S MY FIRST KISS! YOU STOLE IT!" Taehyung shouted at my face, suddenly flopping onto the bed with a dramatic faint... causing me to flinch in a panic at his ridiculous reaction.

"No way?!- You've never kissed anyone before- Hey!?!- What's wrong with you?! Get up! Yah!" I shrieked while smacking his chest as the alpha sprawled over the bed with his starstruck gaze on the ceiling. Taehyung didn't respond to my call. Whatever! I huffed and quickly scrambled toward the bed edge.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Taehyung snapped, suddenly launching upward to seize my wrist, and yanked me back before I could crawl away.

"I'm leaving!-"

"You have to take responsibility for harassing me! I'm a pure man!" Taehyung scoffed, funnily widening his offended gaze on me. I frowned at his frustration and lowered my gaze to his firm grip around my wrist.

"What nonsense-"

"Ohoh?! Who are you to forcefully kiss a person and act as if nothing happened?!- Put your firm ass down, you sneaky woman!" Taehyung snapped, yanking me back onto the mattress. I gasped and tumbled onto the bed at his blunt force- but quickly jerked into a sitting position and fired the alpha an irritated glare. Ah! Why is he so childish?!- He said he liked me but is freaking out after I kissed him?!

A moment later.

I sternly sat with my arms crossed over my chest to mirror Taehyung's tense posture as we frowned at each other on the bed without uttering a word. I won't surrender to him! Taehyung finally huffed in annoyance and lowered his head for a second before lifting his uptight face to search my glowering frown again.

"Are you seriously not going to explain yourself...?" He grumbled.

"What is there to explain?" I muttered with an unbothered look.

"Hey! You kissed me!" Taehyung snapped his fingers before my face. Huff! I threw my head back to release a forceful scoff.

"What do you want me to do about it?!" I snapped back. Taehyung huffed with an attitude.

"I won't let this slide no matter what you say-"

"Araso! Be my boyfriend then!" I shrieked in his face. Taehyung froze over the bed with his arms folded over his chest and stared at me with his mouth hanging open. Why the fuck is he so triggered?!

"Deal!- You can't take back your words!" Taehyung barked back. I bit my lower lips and was about to snap back- PAUSE. I suddenly couldn't utter a word from my windpipe once the bewildering reality struck me. WHAT DID I SAY?! I stared at him in shock... until the warm blood... surged up to my cheeks, causing me to flush burgundy red at the shocking realization. Why did I ask him to be my boyfriend?! Ah! I'm so stupid!

"Can I go back to my room now...?" I mumbled, sighing in defeat.

"No! I'm not done!" Taehyung snapped. I frowned at his stern glare with an uneasy feeling.

"What do you want to do?!" I shrieked.

"Why are you screaming at me?!" Taehyung yelled with an offended look as I shakily panted to cool my explosive temper. I'm nervous!

"You're the one death glaring at me! Of course, I'm tense!" I snapped back. Taehyung abruptly paused to observe my flustered face and suddenly relaxed his upset scowl. The alpha cleared his throat awkwardly while scratching his head and averted his eyes back to me.

"Can I hug you?" He asked. I stiffened at his request. Sora! Why are you so nervous?!

"O- Okay," I stiffly nodded with a racing heart. We're lovers now?! What the heck?!

Taehyung awkwardly opened his arms for me and stiffly leaned forward to hold my body as I sat with my arms folded. I shakily lowered my hands to grip his back as the alpha pulled me into his foreign embrace. Hah~! This is weird! I've never been touched like this before! I grimaced with my chin tilted over his shoulder until I felt my face... steaming with extreme heat. Taehyung suddenly pulled away with an uptight look. Why does he look so bitter? I pursed my lips unsurely as the man lowered his blank gaze to his arms with his lips ajar.

"That's disappointing," He grumbled.

"What's disappointing...?" I whispered, widening my eyes at his bizarre statement. The alpha shifted his gaze to me with a sour look. Why does he look so disappointed?!

"I thought I could fully hold you in my arms... but you're so skinny. You don't feel full," Taehyung grumbled. I widened my eyes at his statement. OH? THIS MAN?!-

"Hey! You're already shaming me-"

"I'm not shaming you! I really liked your chubs back in high school! But that's okay- you can eat more and hopefully- you'll fit just right in my embrace!" Taehyung snapped back. I pursed my lips with a startled look until I felt my face going numb. Sora! Stay calm! Don't overcomplicate your feelings~!

"Is that all? Is there anything else you'd want to do? I'll leave if you're done complaining," I sighed in defeat.

"Are you sure? About your feelings...? Because I like you," Taehyung grumbled, doubtfully frowning at me. I lowered my gaze to ponder my thoughts while gripping my clasped fingers and finally nodded to confirm my decision.

"It was a misunderstanding in the past. I don't want to dwell on it anymore," I replied, finally softening my facial expression on him. Taehyung stared at me in silence.

"So... do you like me?" He pressed. We're grown adults yet it feels like we're teenagers! Why are we so awkward?!

"I do. I do like you," I admitted while staring at him with a flustered face as we sat facing each other on the mattress.

"You'll marry me? You claim you didn't want to marry me," Taehyung grumbled.

"I'll marry you," I nodded. The man grew hushed again. Now what? What do we do after agreeing to be lovers? Should we hug again? Or should I leave?- Uh... I'm not experienced! And he's not helping at all with his obliviousness-

"Can I touch your- boobies...?" Taehyung whispered, causing me to freeze in place with a startled look on his innocent stare. Taehyung lowered his gaze to my chest and back at me with an eager look.

"W-What?!-" I scoffed, quickly covering my chest in disbelief. What the hell is wrong with him?!

"You're going to marry me anyways," Taehyung shrugged with a straight face. Is he for real?! Men and their audacity!- ARH! I'M SO FRUSTRATED!

"The first thing you wanted to do is touch my boobs?!" I shrieked at the man. He blinked awkwardly.

"I hugged you already, so let me touch your boobs," Taehyung shrugged. I gripped my hands with a slight frown on his blank face. Sora! You're not a child! He's not a child either! Swallowing intensely, I lowered my face to stare at my chest and back at his eager gaze. Ah~? What the hell is this?! Do boyfriends usually ask to touch boobies?! Should I ask Jungkook for advice because this is so freaking awkward!

"Okay," I agreed, closing my eyes in defeat. What can go wrong...? He's my boyfriend and my future husband.

Taehyung suddenly scooted closer to me over the bed. I tensed my body while sitting with my legs tucked under my weight, hands balled into a tight fist over my lap. Fuck! I can't believe I'm letting him touch me! The alpha intensely stared at my chest and slowly lifted his hands upward... causing me to freeze in fear as I watched him... place his palms on my chest. Hah~! What am I doing?! How can I let him touch me this early?! Taehyung cautiously squeezed my boobs with his massive palm over the fine silk. Squish. Squish. I grimaced and closed my eyes in extreme anxiety as he curiously gawked at my chest. Squish. Squish. He softly groped my plump breasts again.

"That's disappointing," Taehyung muttered, suddenly withdrawing his hands from my breasts. I frowned at his sour reaction. HUH?!-

"Why are you always disappointed?!- I don't live up to your expectations?!" I shrieked at the man in disbelief. He demanded a hug- so I agreed! He demanded to touch my breast- and I let him! And he's still disappointed!?!- What the fuck?!

"You're wearing a bra! I can't feel anything!- Why don't you take off your clothes so I can properly touch you!" Taehyung snapped back. I widened my eyes at his demand in utter shock, suddenly flushing even redder at his argument. WHAT?!

"You're a sick pervert!" I shrieked, quickly covering my boobs in shock, and scrambled off the bed in a hurry. I'm leaving! How can he be so perverted?!

"Sora! Hey! I only- want to feel your- Let me feel it again! Hey~!- Sora-"

"HAH~! YOU'RE WEIRD!" I screamed, hastily swinging the door open, and sprinted toward my room as the desperate man chased me in bewilderment. BANG! I slammed the door shut, frantically locked the handle, and dashed toward my bed. Flop! I swung my body face-first onto the mattress and thrashed on the bed in extreme distress. What kind of a man asks to touch my boobs before he even kisses me?! Ah! I'm such a fool~!

Fast Forward

I didn't leave my room the next day during the weekend because I was too embarrassed to meet Taehyung. He did visit me a few times but I refused to let him in and chose to hide in my room. I don't know how to handle a relationship! I've never experienced love during my childhood and adult love is new to me! Ah! I frowned at my own reflection and squeezed my breasts with a slight grimace. Why is he so intrigued by my boobs...? I blinked awkwardly before lowering my face to stare at my chest with my lips pursed.

"Can I come in...?" Taehyung suddenly spoke up behind the door, followed by a few soft knocks. I snapped my face toward the door in fear. Sora! Stop being childish!- Ah! But I don't want to see him! I feel weird! I can't let him in! I WON'T LET HIM IN! I'M SCARED!

A moment later.

Taehyung stiffly perched on my bed, facing me as I stared at him without blinking, too scared to budge my muscles. Yes! My dumbass somehow opened that door and allowed him to enter my room late at night because he wouldn't stop disturbing me about my boobies! Taehyung quietly examined my rosy red cheeks as I swallowed at his charming visual. I promised to never let a man break me again- but I was never prepared for him to grope my boobies! What is this?!

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Taehyung apologized, gently taking my hand in his. I didn't respond to his apologies and stared at him intensely until he closed his eyes and leaned forward to press his soft lips against mine. Smooch. The alpha gently squeezed my hand and tilted his head to deepen the kiss as I shakily responded to his tender strokes... until Taehyung panted out of breath and slowly withdrew his lips from mine. Badum! Badum! My heart is fluttering at his touch!

"Let's try again," I muttered, nervously staring at him.

"What?" Taehyung frowned.

"You can touch me again," I swallowed. Taehyung froze and glanced down at my chest.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm an adult. It's alright if we like each other," I shrugged.

Taehyung weakly smiled at my encouragement and leaned forward to peck my lips again before pulling away to fix his tempted gaze on the pearl buttons over my chest. The alpha exhaled and lifted his hands to undo the buttons until I tensed my muscles at his touch. I watched him brush the thin fabric aside to expose my... white bra... beneath the lustrous silk. Taehyung intensely stared at my plump cleavage and glanced up at me with a red face.

"Can I take off your bra...?" He asked. I stiffly nodded with my eyes closed. I feel like I'm going to faint! The man gently slipped his warm fingers over my undone chest to reach behind my back and carefully unhook the restraining band. Click.

I felt the strict garment loosening around my bust as Taehyung gently pulled the strap off my shoulders, so I opened my anxious eyes... to watch the bra slip... off my chest. The man pursed his lips once his dilated pupils landed on my perky bare breast for the first time. Hmph~!

I stiffened in a panic as he stared at my bosoms without blinking. Taehyung gulped and lifted his shaky fingers to press his warm palms against both sides of my breasts, making me shiver at his foreign touch. Hah! I feel weird~! The alpha gently squishes my boobs in curiosity and gently bounces the plump flesh to make it jiggle, so I gripped his pants and glanced up at him with a startled look. Squish~! Squish~! Squish~!

"Hah~!" I accidentally moaned and quickly covered my mouth in shock. Taehyung withdrew his hands to admire my hard nipples before looking back up at my tomato-red face.

"Your nipple- they're hard," Taehyung whispered as he pressed his thumb against both tips, gently rubbing it... until I felt a weird tingle... jolting down to my crotch. Why is he pinching my nipples?! I feel so freaking uncomfortable!

"It feels weird~!" I whined as the alpha played with my breasts, so I gripped the silk over my thighs and nervously looked down to watch him tweak my nipples. CREAK-

"Sora! Can I borrow- OH?!" Jungkook suddenly came storming inside the room without announcing his presence. FLOP! Taehyung hastily shoved me back onto the mattress and flung his heavy body over mine to pin me down, so I quickly hugged his neck in shock as the man firmly lay over my body to cover my exposed breast. SHIT!

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" Taehyung shrieked in disbelief. I screwed my eyes shut in fear, keeping my face buried against his shoulder as he pinned me under his body.

"What are you doing to Sora?!" Jungkook scoffed.

"She's asleep! I'm holding her in her sleep!" Taehyung frantically snapped at his cousin, who stood frozen by the doorway.

"Are you sure she's asleep and not dead under your weight?!" Jungkook snapped, trying to walk forward, causing my heart to pound in fear.

"Stay away! Yah! It's our private space!" Taehyung snapped his fiery glare at his nosy cousin.

"Are you harassing her?!-"

"No?!- She's my girlfriend! SHOO~!" Taehyung snapped at Jungkook as he approached the foot of the bed with a concerned frown.

"I won't leave! Is she okay-"

"I'M OKAY! WE WERE- JUST TEASING EACH OTHER!" I shrieked under Taehyung's heavy mass. Jungkook grew hushed for a moment. Fwip! I lifted my hand off Taehyung's back to give the alpha a thumbs up.

"Alright. I'll grab your notes and leave," Jungkook huffed, cluelessly walking toward the desk on the side of the bed. Taehyung securely fastened his arms around my body with his torso pressed firmly against my undone bust to cover me as I hugged his back with my fearful eyes on Jungkook. The alpha picked up my notebook and turned around to stare at us bitterly from the side of the bed.

"LEAVE!" Taehyung screamed with a red face.

Jungkook huffed at his cousin's harshness and stormed away with an attitude- BANG! The alpha slammed the door shut, so I exhaled in relief and slumped weakly on the bed as Taehyung frantically pushed his sturdy body off mine to sit over my weight. He shifted his dark frown back to my exposed bosoms and suddenly lowered his face to my chest.

"HEY!" I gasped, wildly gripping his head when he suddenly sucked onto my nipple, making me squirm in shock. Taehyung grabbed my wrists to pin me over the mattress as he hungrily licked and sucked my bosoms until I moaned in distress. Oh?! My crotch is tingling~!

"Do you want to do it? Hmm~? I'm so aroused!" Taehyung huffed, impatiently lifting his dazed face with a difficult frown. I stared at his moist lips in fright before glancing at my soaked boobies. Why did he bite my breast?! I only allowed him to touch me~!

"Do- Do it?" I stuttered in fright.

Taehyung impatiently lowered his heavy trunk onto my pulsing abdomen and nudged his lips against mine again, so I hugged his neck in response to his steamy kiss until his tongue found its way inside me. Why is my body burning?! I nervously grimaced against his lips as he sensually slurped my tongue while fuming over me with his hot pants until I felt him interlacing our fingers over the pillow.

"I've waited long enough for you. Did you know how difficult it was for me?" Taehyung muttered, finally drawing his lips away with a burning red face. I stared up at him with a numbed face. My mind- I can't think. Why am I suddenly so blank?

"I'm a virgin!" I snapped at him.

"So am I," Taehyung chuckled, lowering his head to fit his face against the crook of my neck, so I moaned and gripped his shoulders with a troubled frown as the alpha groped my breasts and pinched my hard nipples to infect my body with the strange burning sensation.

Taehyung swiftly yanked his shirt off his torso, causing my eyes to bulge open at the sight of his defined muscular physique. The man grinned and quickly lowered his body to press his warm flesh against my breast, making me shiver at the friction of our grinding bare flesh. I'm losing my mind! How did I let him strip our body like this?! AH! What is he doing to me?! I fearfully clung to his muscular back once he started touching me all over... roaming my virgin flesh here and there with his invasive strokes until I made strange noises.

Next Morning

I remained motionless on my side with the warm blanket tugged up to my nose while eyeing Taehyung's handsome side profile as he blankly stared at the ceiling above our heads. The alpha suddenly shifted his gaze to me, so I screwed my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep on his bicep, too embarrassed to face him. Taehyung suddenly shifted over the mattress to rest on his side and scooted forward under the blanket to hook his leg over my hips, gently pressing his bare chest against my heated face. I sucked in my breath and remained stiff against his naked body. I can't believe we had sex! That's how people do it?! Ah~! How did it happen so quickly?!

"Why are you so shy...?" Taehyung hoarsely grumbled, lowering his face to kiss my forehead while grazing his fingers over my bare back. I shivered at his touch and gripped the blanket, stubbornly refusing to open my eyes.

"I wasn't myself last night," I whispered in a tiny voice. The alpha softly chuckled as he skimmed his hand down my back to hold my naked butt. I sucked in my breath as he touch me over my sore crotch and finally opened my frightened eyes to stare at him. I'm so embarrassed!

"Are you embarrassed... that you made lewd noises?" He whispered while searching my flushed face.

"Don't you think I'm easy? I submitted to you too early," I pouted while staring at his sleepy gaze. Smooch. Taehyung softly pressed his lips against mine. I exhaled deeply at his reassuring strokes as he lifted his hand to hold my jawline and gently caressed my cheek.

"Early...? I waited five years. How is that early?" He muttered, pulling away to smile at me.

"But we just started dating-"

"So? Does it change the fact that I chose to patiently wait for you to return to me? Days and nights. I waited and waited for you to appear before me again. I'm an impatient man, you know? I waited through all the changing weather to finally hold you like this," Taehyung muttered. I stared at him over the pillow as he massaged my bare shoulder.

"Am I disappointing? My body...?" I asked, unsurely staring at him.

"I was just teasing you. How can I be disappointed? But- I do wish... for you to feel fuller in my embrace. You're awfully skinny... I'm afraid of breaking your frail body," Taehyung anxiously stared at me.

"You wouldn't have loved me if I was skinny in the beginning?" I asked while staring at his tender gaze.

"What are you saying? You're still Jang Sora either way and it is you that I love. I'm just concerned for your health," Taehyung muttered. My heart suddenly bloomed with an unexplainable warmth, so I gripped his firm waist and brightly smiled at him.

"Did you really mean it when you said you smacked me with the ball... on purpose?" I giggled, shyly hiding the lower half of my face under the blanket with my sparkly gaze on the man.

"I was going to let you win, but Park Jimin said he'd take you out for dinner if you won... so I swung the ball at you," Taehyung confessed. I snorted at his words, smacking his chest lightly until I got super shy again, so I tugged the blanket over my face and rolled over the mattress to avoid his face. Hah~! I wasn't delusional after all! He did fancy me! I knew it!

"I can't believe it~!" I laughed as Taehyung scooted forward to chase my body and aligned his torso against my bare back with his arm wrapped securely over my stomach. He softly kissed my shoulder blade, making me giggle at his ticklish touch. He gently massaged my breasts beneath the sheet until I quivered against his heated body.

_______________________

Fast Forward

The packed auditorium burst into loud cheers to applaud Kim Taehyung as the principal announced the year-end winner of the thesis competition. I gasped and fired my boyfriend a brilliant smile as he stared at the professor with a prideful beam before glancing at me- Smooch.

I froze in shock once he planted a soft peck on my lips while holding my chin, causing my cheeks to flush bright red. I shyly glanced at the other students and professors as Taehyung rose from his seat beside mine and strolled onto the stage to claim his victory. I giggled happily and clapped for him with a wide grin as Taehyung lowered his head at the professor to receive the trophy and finally turned to face the audience with a smug expression.

"You're so cool~!" I shrieked while waving at Taehyung from the front seat. Taehyung waved back at me, suddenly firing me a flirty wink, so I gasped and gripped my chest with a big pout. Ah~! He's so charming~!

"Jeez..." Yoongi fired me an annoyed look as I fangirl over my boyfriend.

"You're a traitor!" Seokjin snapped at me after losing to Kim Taehyung.

"Hey! You won last year!" I giggled at the alpha, who rolled his eyes and sorely glanced at Taehyung as he posed with the principal for an honor photograph.

The professors applauded Taehyung's exceptional work again until he stepped down from the stage with his arms open for me. I shrieked, happily leaping to my feet, and pounced forward to crash into his embrace. Thump! Taehyung chuckled and tightly hugged my waist as I celebrated his achievement, grinning so hard it made my jaw hurt.

"I love you," Taehyung whispered in my ears.

"I love you more!" I giggled, pulling away to beam at his handsome visual. He pecked my lips again, so I hugged the side of his body and grinned proudly at the audience. I'm so happy for him!

"Yah! We should celebrate your accomplishment!" Jimin chuckled as he approached Taehyung, and before I knew it- we were surrounded by the dense mass. Taehyung firmly held onto my waist to keep me close to him so the crowd wouldn't push me away.

"Should we throw a party?! You never hosted a party!" Hoseok suggested, keenly following us out of the auditorium as I hugged Taehyung's trophy against my chest. My boyfriend made me hold it!

"No. I've got plans with Sora. It's her birthday today," Taehyung refused. The alphas gasped in disappointment at my boyfriend's refusal to host a party. Oh?! Did he just say I'm his priority?! Taehyung chuckled and lifted his hand to hold my head- THUMP! Someone hastily bumped into my shoulder- SMASH!

I winced in shock once the glass trophy slipped from my arms- violently shattering into bits on the tiles, causing the alphas to back away in a panic. Everyone froze in place. And the corridor suddenly grew hushed. I quickly lifted my face to find a shoulder-length hazel hair girl striding away without looking back and slowly averted my terrified eyes to the broken trophy in extreme shock. Oh no~?! I quickly lifted my face to stare at Taehyung's blank expression.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized, quickly bending down to pick up the shards when Taehyung suddenly seized my upper arm and drew me back up.

"It's okay. Leave it. You might hurt yourself," Taehyung assured, weakly smiling at me. I pouted in tears and glanced back at his wrecked trophy as everyone gawked at his shattered award. I should've been careful~!

A moment later.

I sniffled alone while sitting on the couch in the university's lobby to sulk over my mistake. How can I break Taehyung's trophy?! Taehyung must be upset!- Sora~! How are you so clumsy?! An alpha suddenly strolled past me so I quickly lifted my face just in time to find the same girl... strolling past me. Gae Haerim. Is that her? I blinked in annoyance. She bumped into me!- Sora! You lost your grip yourself! I huffed in annoyance as I watched her leave the building and glanced at my heels with a slight pout until Taehyung strolled forward with a file in his hand. He met with the principal earlier to retrieve his certificate.

"Why are you crying...?" Taehyung asked, unsurely walking up to me, so I quickly wiped my tears and pouted at him with my hands clasped together.

"I broke your trophy~!" I whined as he settled beside me on the couch. The alpha chuckled and pulled me in a comforting hug.

"The principal will send me a new one. Don't worry~! It's your birthday~! Why would you cry so messily like this~?" Taehyung assured, pulling away to brush my tears.

I couldn't help but blame myself for the incident... but the man refused to hold me accountable and distracted me with the birthday feast he prepared at home with the elders. And for the first time since I moved abroad... I was able to celebrate my birthday with the warmth of my family during the cold winter. Taehyung gifted me a set of jewelry and filled the mansion with all kinds of flowers to celebrate my special day. He's so thoughtful!

"Blow the candles~!" Eomma chuckled, happily clapping for me as I stood in the living room, surrounded by the elders. Taehyung smiled, fondly staring at me as he held the cake, so I made a wish and blew the candle with an eager beam. Jungkook clapped his hands like a seal as he picked the candles off the cake- so I chuckled and glanced at the elders- SMACK! I gasped in shock when Taehyung roughly slammed the entire cake against my face.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Mr. Kim shrieked at his son in shock as I tumbled backward with a face full of cream. What the hell?!

"AHAHAHAAH!" Jungkook's laughter echoed all over the room until I heard Jimin chuckling on the side.

"OPPA!" I shrieked with my eyes closed as my mother quickly rubbed the greasy cake off my face with the tissues. I opened my sticky lashes... to find Taehyung... flaunting his boxy smile at me. How dare he?!

"Happy Birthday, my love~!" Taehyung smirked.

"I WANTED TO EAT THE CAKE!" I screamed, furiously launching forward with my fist raised, but he effortlessly caught my wrists and pulled me into a crushing hug. I whined in annoyance as Jungkook and Jimin smacked each other funnily by the couch. How can he ruin such a delicious cake?! Imo giggled beside Do-hwan, who was fondly staring at me.

"Aren't you on a diet~?" Jungkook mocked. I huffed and fired the alphas a sharp glare until Jimin hugged his aching stomach and tumbled to the floor. Smack!

Taehyung froze in shock once I smeared the cream off my face and slapped it hard against his cheek. He scoffed in disbelief, so I clawed the cake off my cheeks again and turned to smack Jungkook in the face. Jimin shrieked, fearfully scrambling to his feet as the stupid bunny teeth alpha howled in horror- causing the elders at the commotion to shriek in tears.

"Stay still!- Did you think this is funny?!" I snapped while chasing Jungkook with my dirty hands. The alpha screamed in fright while circling around the couch to avoid me... so I turned around to find Taehyung glaring at me in annoyance. The man jerked in a panic and sprinted away as well when I tried to smear his face again. He's such a bully!

A moment later.

I aggressively rubbed the foaming cleanser over my slippery skin to rinse the greasy cream off my face with my head tilted toward the shower above my head until I felt a swift movement entering the foggy stall. Oh?! I wildly flung my eyelids open to find a naked man standing before me, so I widened my eyes and glanced at Taehyung with a startled look.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed, quickly covering my naked body in shock.

"Oh, come on~! Why are you so shy~?" Taehyung chuckled, stepping forward to hold my waist as he entered the steaming water without his clothes on.

"Hey! This is weird~! Hey!?!-" I whined when the man lowered his face to kiss the crook of my neck, so I smacked his hard pec as the man encircled his strong arms around my waist to trap me against his naked body. I'm not used to showering with him!

"I've seen you naked so many times already~! Please show me your beautiful body~! Don't be shy~!" Taehyung chuckled and lifted his hands to cup my cheeks with a smug expression. I frowned at his alluring gaze with a flushed face until he lowered his parted lips to kiss me again. Why didn't he wait for me after the shower? The water will wrinkle our skin~! I gripped his firm hips, slightly tilting my face to swirl my tongue around his as he intensely made out with me under the warm shower.

"Hah~!" I drew my face away to pant for breath. It feels like he's sucking out my soul!

"I brought a gift for you~!"Taehyung smirked, suddenly taking my hands and gently made me hold his manly bulge. I froze in terror and glanced down as he firmly made me grip his shaft... until I noticed... a pretty red ribbon... tied around his penis. WHAT THE FREAK?! My face flushed blood red at the sight of the laces around his veiny meat.

"Oppa!" I scoffed while gripping his hard bulge. This is his gift?!

"I'll please you throughout... the night. Hmm~? Are you up for it, my love...?" Taehyung whispered in a raspy voice while brushing his moist lips against my ear until a sweep of uncomfortable chills surged down my spine.

I stiffened under the streaming shower and glanced down again as he made me jerk his boner under the shower steam until I felt my body heating up at the sight of his raw bulge. Hah~! He's so freaky- but I like it! I leaned upward to meet his lips again as I pressed my thumb over his hard tip.

Taehyung let out a lustful moan against my lips while standing under the warm water, so I drew away from his fuming face to stare at the soaked ribbon with a difficult frown. Why is he so dirty? But so hot at the same time~? Taehyung suddenly seized my hips and pulled my body against his bare torsos, so I gasped and held onto his muscular back as he shoved his bulge between my inner thighs.

"What are you doing~?" I giggled, lifting my face to beam at him with my doe eyes as the man thrust his shaft between the flesh of my thighs without penetrating me. Squelch~! Squelch~!

"Warming up for tonight," Taehyung sensually whispered, parted his lips, and hungrily ate my lips again, so I clutched onto his muscular back as he juiced his raw meat between my wet inner thighs to please his raging desire. Taehyung gently rubbed my lower back as we made out in the foggy stall. Shaaa~!

And sure enough... we stayed all night to pleasure our bodies... without undoing the red ribbon.

He penetrated me repeatedly with his so-called manly gift on my birthday night... and for the first time... I was extremely... aroused by his untamed behavior.

I loved it— His gift.

_____________________

Fast Forward

I happily hummed at my study desk while examining the glistering bracelet around my wrist to inspect the sparkly reflection of the rare diamonds, personally selected by my boyfriend until I noticed Yoongi staring at me bitterly from across the table in our shared study lounge. Why is he giving me that look?

"I thought you'd treat him coldly, but it appears you are still obsessed with him," Yoongi muttered.

"It was a misunderstanding. Taehyung fancied me," I shrugged.

"Why would he smack you in the face with a ball if he cared-"

"Because he's afraid I'd win the game and Jimin would take me out," I giggled. Yoongi scoffed, funnily smiling at me while shaking his head. I quickly dug into my bag to grab a small cookie pack and slipped it toward Yoongi, just as Taehyung came strolling through the door.

"I can't leave early today," Taehyung informed. He settled beside me and briefly glanced at Yoongi, who was tearing the package apart to retrieve the cookie. My friends disapprove of my relationship with Kim Taehyung but it's understandable. I completely withdrew from school because of a minor love affair... so they're afraid Taehyung would hurt me again.

"Wae?" I pouted while clinging to his arm. Taehyung gently kissed my cheek while interlacing our hands over his lap.

"The principal asked me to fulfill the tutoring requirement- so I'd earn a perfect credit score before graduation," Taehyung shrugged.

"So you have to stay back every day...?" I asked, sadly staring up at him.

"Yeah. I never volunteered to be a tutor. I'll ask Jungkook to escort you home," Taehyung smiled, sweetly lowering his head to peck my lips. I exhaled deeply and glanced at Min Yoongi as he bitterly munched the cookie with his judgemental look on our interaction.

"What?!" I snapped him.

"I think he might've flipped your brain over when he struck you with the ball," Yoongi shrugged. Taehyung grimaced at the alpha, kissed my cheek again, and eventually left the lounge to attend his tutoring session, leaving me alone with Yoongi. Seokjin joined us afterward with Namjoon and Hoseok, so I spent my time chatting with them over our work until Jungkook beckoned me home after his final session ended.

"Here. It's peanut cookies. You're not allergic to nuts, right?" I asked, handing him a small package while sitting in the passenger at a red light. Jungkook glanced at the cookie with one arm on the steering wheel.

"I don't want to get my hands dirty," He shook his head to refuse the offer. How lazy~! I grimaced and tore the package open before lifting the cookie to his lips, so he opened his mouth and devoured the cookie in a single bite.

"Why did you break up with Minah?" I asked while staring at his handsome side profile in curiosity as Jungkook drove the sportscar forward with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"She's too fussy," Jungkook shrugged. I nodded and glanced out the car window. Minah and Jungkook aren't on good terms because they would nag and pester each other wherever and whenever. They're cute though.

"Are you upset that I didn't consider your proposal?" I asked, blinking at him uneasily. Jungkook grimaced as he steered to the left intersection and briefly glanced at me.

"I'm a rank lower than my cousin. The elders wouldn't agree to let you marry me anyway, so you're better off with hyung. He liked you since high school and I never really paid attention to you, so he deserves you more," Jungkook shrugged. I stared at him in surprise.

"You knew?" I widened my eyes on him. Jungkook knew Taehyung likes me?

"Of course. I grew up with Kim Taehyung all my life. He's not the type to allow just anyone to invade his personal boundaries. Not even me, but you were an exception. Hyung permitted you to invade his personal space all the time and he doesn't even get upset. Oh-! I accidentally ate one of your cookie gifts one time- because I thought it was cute. He almost broke my neck when he returned home. He's quite greedy. Kim Taehyung refused to share your snacks with me and would always have them alone in his room. Isn't it obvious?" Jungkook chuckled, weakly smiling at me.

"I didn't think he was interested because he was so cold," I shrugged.

"Hyung grew up alone all his life because his parents were always too busy to properly raise him. My parents looked after hyung and considered him as their own son. He's pretty much an older brother to me. He spends most of his time alone and doesn't fancy being bothered by anyone, except for me. He interacted with me when we were younger... but the household is very pressuring, you see? He's the oldest alpha. His parents restricted his freedom, so he was forced to satisfy their expectations with his perfect academic performance. That's why... we grew apart because I figured I was a distraction to him. He grew up withholding our family's burden so I can live comfortably," Jungkook explained. I pursed my lips and glanced down at my hands. Oh.

"Why did he favor me?" I mumbled.

"His life is dull. It's either plain black or white for him. He's probably drawn to your sparkly colors. Anyone can see your shiny hair clips from a distance. You're the colorful light in his life... and you were the only person offering to ease his burden. He's awkward around girls because we were homeschooled until high school- so you were probably scaring him. Pfft~! He was skinny back then- and you were twice his size! Of course, he's scared of you!" Jungkook chuckled. I giggled at the thoughts and nodded. I still can't believe he asked to touch my boobs! He's definitely not so innocent!

A few weeks later.

"Oppa~!" I announced my presence as I carefully entered his bedroom in my silk gown to find him reviewing the files at his desk.

"Oh?- I was going to head to your room after I finish revising my report," Taehyung smiled at me from his desk.

"It's fine! Keep working! I'll sleep in your room tonight!" I giggled, flopping onto his bed, and rolled onto my side before shifting my gaze to a yellow gift bag on one of his cabinets.

"Do you want snacks?" Taehyung asked, nodding at the gift bag.

"Where did you get it? Did someone give it to you?" I blinked, weakly smiling at my boyfriend.

"The person I'm tutoring gave it to me," Taehyung shrugged while flipping through the documents with an unbothered look.

"Then it's yours~!" I chuckled, rolling over to sprawl on my back as the alpha worked at his desk until I drifted off to sleep on the mattress. I might be clingy, but I know my boundaries! I won't disturb Taehyung if he's busy with work!

Taehyung would tuck me under his comforter and hold me throughout the night in his room during a busy day when he couldn't sleep early. It became our habit to share the bed... because I didn't want to sleep alone anymore. Why would I sleep alone...? When I have a warm human being to hold?

Elite University

I blinked out of the confusing context written in the textbook while struggling to understand the case study and lifted my face upward when someone suddenly approached Taehyung in the front row. Haerim beamed brightly at the second rank as she placed a small gift box on his desk. Taehyung glanced up at her with a questioning look.

"You said you enjoyed my handmade mochi! I made more for you with different fillings~!" Haerim grinned with her eager gaze on Taehyung.

"Oh?! Why are you only giving it to Taehyung?!" Hoseok scoffed as he stood by Namjoon's desk with his hands in his pocket.

"Taehyung is my tutor! I'm expressing my gratitude," Haerim flashed her beautiful smile at Hoseok and glanced back at Taehyung again.

"Thanks," Taehyung nodded, lifting the gift to place it in his bag, so I glanced at Haerim's rosy red cheeks and lowered my gaze back to my text. I shouldn't be bothered. Taehyung would never betray me.

I brushed off their interaction and lived my day as usual, without a bother- until I heard strange rumors circulating in the corridor. The lower ranks would tease Haerim about Taehyung... and they'd fire funny looks in my direction, but I never cared because Taehyung did not change and would remain by my side most of the time. Why would I confront him? He's tutoring for his credit. I shouldn't be childish and burden him with trivial matters.

"Are you seriously okay with Kim Taehyung spending hours... alone... with Gae Haerim after school?" Mira suddenly appeared before me in the study lounge.

"Is there a concern I should be aware of?" I blinked, cluelessly staring up at her.

"Haerim is the reason you transferred abroad. She might snatch him from your grip," Mira smirked as she stood over me.

"Yah~? Why are you here to cause trouble? The couple is clearly on good terms, so don't provoke unnecessary drama," Minah scoffed, suddenly walking forward to drop her designer bag beside me and plop down with her arms folded over her chest. She fired Lee Mira a sharp stare as the alpha stood over us in her black furry coat.

"Rumor says Taehyung favors Haerim. Many candidates applied to be tutored by him, but he specifically chose Gae Haerim," Mira rolled her eyes, eventually striding away in her short black skirt, so I grimaced and glanced at Minah's annoyed frown on our fellow alpha.

"Mira fancies Kim Taehyung. She's trying to get you fighting with Taehyung over Haerim, so you'd break up," Minah muttered while shaking her head. I stared at her unsurely.

"And why are you telling me?" I asked. Minah was always mean to me in school. She didn't bully me... but she'd always tease me about my appearance.

"Don't look at me so bitterly. I was mean to you, I know. I'm sorry, alright? I really don't have anything against you anymore. You glowed up, so I'm happy for you," Minah rolled her eyes.

"What happened after I left...? Between Taehyung and Haerim?" I questioned. Why is everyone so enthusiastic about Taehyung and Haerim?

"Nothing. Everyone thought Taehyung confessed to Haerim because he didn't clarify the situation, so we assumed he had feelings for her. Jungkook only told me afterward that Taehyung did not confess to Haerim. The bouquet was meant for you. Kim Taehyung was kind enough not to embarrass Haerim on the spot during the misunderstanding among the other alphas. Jungkook said Taehyung confronted Haerim privately to reject her confession. So... naturally... everyone thought they were dating for a while because neither of them said anything... but they never interacted either... so we assumed they broke up... but they never dated in the first place. Taehyung was just nice to her," Minah shrugged.

I blinked at her glossy red lips and glanced at the bracelet on my wrist. That's why everyone is so nosy about their affairs? Because they thought he dated Haerim in the past...? Minah shrugged and drew out her device to work on her assignment beside me, so I exhaled and diverted my attention back to my work.

Third Person POV

The automatic door to the private student lounge slid open and a second-rank alpha came strolling out with his eyes glued to the cute wallpaper on his phone screen. It was his selfie with Sora where he was squishing her chubby cheeks to pucker her plump lips. Kim Taehyung pressed the elevator button and stepped inside the compartment before slipping the phone back into his pocket until he heard faint footsteps rushing forward. He held the elevator door open for Gae Haerim until he appeared with her heavy bag.

"Thank you!" Haerim gasped, quickly entered the compartment, and stepped back with her lips pursed. Taehyung nodded and clicked the ground floor button before stepping back with his blank gaze on the numbers on the screen. Silence. Haerim cleared her throat and looked up at him while clutching her bag before glancing at the closed door awkwardly. Kim Taehyung only speaks to her during the session.

"Are you heading home straight home...?" Haerim asked and glanced at him again. Ding. The door slid open. Taehyung stepped out of the elevator, so she quickly chased after him with an eager smile.

"Yeah. Is there a concern?" Taehyung replied without looking at her as they exited the empty university building to stroll under the warm lights over the dark path and finally entered... the vacant parking lot together.

"Do you- want to have dinner? I'll treat you! I want to thank you for coaching me~!" Haerim beamed while striding by his side toward the parked black bike.

"No. Sora said she's baking dessert for me," Taehyung briefly glanced at Haerim, causing her smile to fade from her pretty face.

"Oh?- Can you drop me off at home then? I think my driver is late-"

"Kamjagiya!- ?!" Taehyung suddenly flinched when his eyes landed on a creepy shadow, crouching by his parked bike. Haerim pursed her lips and quickly snapped her startled gaze at the crouching person.

"Oppa," Sora muttered. Taehyung scoffed at the sight of his girlfriend and quickly raced forward with his hand out. He didn't understand why she was in the parking space when she should be safe at home. The alpha gently drew her onto her feet with a worried frown.

"What are you doing here? I told you to head home with Jungkook!- How long have you been crouching here?" Taehyung complained while eyeing her pale face as he held onto her hands. Sora pursed her lips and shifted her dim gaze to Haerim's resentful frown before glancing back at her boyfriend with her puppy eyes.

"I wanted to wait for you-"

"I brought my bike today! Your parents will kill me if I let you ride-" Taehyung explained but abruptly paused mid-sentence once he noticed his girlfriend's sulky expression. The alpha frowned at her grumpy mood and glanced back at Haerim uneasily, just as a car entered the dim parking lot and a guard stepped out to greet Haerim.

"Araso. I have a spare helmet, but you have to hug me tight, okay..?" Taehyung exhaled, glancing back at his girlfriend's gloomy expression. Sora nodded in agreement, so Taehyung opened the trunk to draw out a spare helmet, carefully placed over her tiny head.

"It's a bit tight," Sora grumbled. Haerim huffed with an attitude and stormed toward her car.

"The helmet is loose. I have to tighten the strap for your safety," Taehyung mumbled, finally holding her shoulders with a proud beam as Sora stared at him with a slight grimace. The alpha finally lifted his girlfriend by her waist to place her on the leather seat before pulling on his helmet and mounted the bike.

"Ah~!" Sora whimpered, fearfully hugging his waist to support her balance. Taehyung glanced at her adorable squished cheeks in the mirror as she fearfully clung to him like a child.

"Don't you dare loosen your grip around me~! Or you'll fly off the seat!" Taehyung chuckled while twisting the gear to steer the bike toward the entrance, and entered the road with a slight smirk.

Jang Sora anticipated a refreshing ride with her lover on his cool black bike, only to end up screaming in extreme fear as her boyfriend recklessly blasted through the street at a deadly speed. She howled and cried for his mercy... all the way home while clinging for her dear life... yet Taehyung only smirked at her big pout through the mirror until- BUMP!

Sora screamed in fear when her body briefly flew off the seat, causing Taehyung to chuckle at her cute whimper. He eventually slowed down the turning wheels and finally came to a stop before the mansion's front door. Jang Sora didn't budge as she fearfully clung to her boyfriend's back with her trembling body.

"We're home-" Taehyung announced- when she suddenly scrambled off the bike, tore the helmet off her head to push it into his chest and stormed inside the mansion with an attitude, leaving the boyfriend... dumbfounded on his bike. Taehyung deeply sighed as he watched her march away with her cute stomps and slowly drove into the garage to find Jungkook... inspecting his car engine in casual clothes.

A moment later.

"Sora...?" Taehyung called, gently knocking on her bedroom door.

The supreme alpha did not leave her room after she disappeared and refused to eat in the dining hall. Kim Taehyung wasn't aware of her condition and worked in his room, thinking she was just exhausted but Sora did not visit him... so he decided to check on her.

The alpha frowned once she didn't reply to him. Creak. He slowly pushed the door open and stepped inside the dark room to be greeted by the bright flickering light from the flat television screen on the wall. The alpha paused and glanced at the couch to find his girlfriend watching the film with a blanket wrapped around her body. She was awake... but she didn't budge. She didn't speak. Nor did she acknowledge his presence.

"Why are you upset? What's the matter?" Taehyung asked, uneasily closing the door behind his back, but she didn't reply to his concern and rested on her side with a blank gaze on the opposite television screen.

Taehyung closed his eyes once he realized she was upset with him. The man had no idea... what she was upset about... but he knew... he couldn't leave her to sulk with an empty stomach. The alpha cautiously strolled over to the couch, climbed over her body to slump behind her back, and turned on his side to hold her waist. He curiously lifted his face to examine her side profile as she stared at the flickering screen without responding to his touch.

Sora's POV

Taehyung eventually surrendered to my muteness and held me quietly with his torso aligned against my back as we lay motionless on the couch, facing the television screen on the opposite wall. The man gently held my hand over the blanket with his nose pressed against the back of my head, yet I didn't react and remained stiff. What's wrong with me? How can he be so kind to Gae Haerim and allow me to leave with a misunderstanding?! He could've confronted her and ran after me that day, but he didn't and chose to protect her feelings! Hmph~!

"Hey. Why are you so quiet..? Talk to me. Jagi...?" Taehyung whispered in my ear. He chose to tutor her out of everyone?! He knew everyone misunderstood his involvement with Gae Haerim, yet he didn't care and chose her?! Everyone thinks he favors Haerim!

The alpha suddenly sighed once I refused to respond to his call and pressed his body against my back, firmly hugging my waist as I lay in my button-up shirt and short skirt. I haven't changed since I returned from the university because I'm so frustrated- I blinked out of my thoughts when I felt Taehyung raising his palm off my stomach to hold my breast over the shirt. Still, I didn't react and continued watching the television as he playfully groped my chest. What is he doing?! How can he fondle me like this when I'm clearly upset with him?!

"Are you going to stay muted with an attitude? Hmm...?" Taehyung muttered in a low tone. I frowned at the screen without an answer as he shifted his hand over my chest to undo the upper buttons, causing me to stiffen under the blanket. I won't talk to him!

"I'll do whatever I want with our bodies if you don't speak. Hmm...? I'll take it as your consent," Taehyung chuckled in a devious tone, causing a wave of goosebumps to sweep my skin, yet I refused to react to his touch as he brushed the undone fabric aside and gently compressed his warm palm on my bare stomach.

I shivered at the ticklish touch of his fingers over my nude flesh as the man skimmed his fingers over my short skirt to reach beneath the hemline. Is he seriously touching me?! I gripped the blanket uneasily once I felt him squeezing my inner thighs. The alpha suddenly lifted his face to kiss my cheek from behind- so I quickly shoved his face away but didn't speak and fired the television screen a frustrated stare. Shivers! I intensely shuddered once I felt his fingers... brushing over my thin panties.

I swallowed with a restless feeling as he applied pressure over my lady part, gently rubbing me in a circular motion to arouse the nerves between my legs. I won't submit to him~! Not like this! Sora! Hold back your urge! Taehyung fumed his hot breath against my ear as he carefully slipped his fingers inside my panties to play with my private part- until I felt my inside throbbing intensely with his teasing touch. Shit! Hah~! I want to moan! No- NO! I won't make a sound for him!

"You're quite stubborn. Are you going to stay hushed...? You're so wet, my love," Taehyung teased, softly kissing my ear again- but I refused to respond and glowered at the movie with my eyebrows furrowed. Squelch. Squelch. The man inserted his fingers inside to stretch my slit open. Hah~! I tensed my body and gripped the blanket tightly to resist the burning sensation inside my crotch.

"Fine. Let's see how long you can endure my love strokes," Taehyung lowly chuckled while kissing my ear as he fingered me beneath the skirt. Hah~! I'm burning up! I closed my eyes with my lips pursed while struggling to contain my whimper as he rubbed his fingertips in an upward motion to taunt my sensitive nerves with his invasive strokes.

"You're burning hot inside. Ah~ You're so warm inside~! Do you like this...? Should I reach deeper? Why aren't you moaning when you're pulsing so intensely...? I can feel you throbbing, Sora," Taehyung lowly chuckled, causing my chest to thump rapidly at the presence of his hot breath against my neck. I will not surrender! Did he think I'd lose myself to lust?!- Squelch. Squelch. Kim Taehyung quickened his fingers to jab my throbbing canals until I almost screamed in pleasure but held back the urge and closed my eyes again to recollect my thoughts. I won't let him win!

The alpha suddenly withdrew his fingers from under my skirt, so I huffed in relief as he shifted his manly body behind my back to pull down his waistband. Oh!? Sora!- You have to stop him- NO! I will not speak to him!- I fearfully sucked in my breath when I felt him pushing... his warm stiff shaft between the fleshy meat of my inner thighs and gently thrust against my panties. Hah~! Fuck- This is hot!

Taehyung groaned in extreme pleasure as he firmly hugged my waist with his face pressed against my head, moaning sexily in my ear until I started shuddering at the sound of his lewd noises. The alpha skimmed his invasive fingers upward to draw out my breasts from under my bra. Hah~! I'm in heat! I screwed my eyes shut and pressed my face against the cushion to stifle my voice as he pinched my nipple while humping his bulge between my thighs- until I felt my inside jolting desperately for his presence. No! No!- I will not beg to have him inside me-! AH!- I slightly flinched when he suddenly pushed his tip beneath the panties strap and nudged his warm tip against my juicy slit. Hngh~!

"I'll fuck the attitude... out of you. We can speak afterward. Okay, baby...?" Taehyung grunted in a low tone with his lips pressed against my ear as he slowly penetrated me, so I frowned in extreme difficulty as he entered my tight canal. Hah~! I can't believe he's doing this! Squelch. Squelch.

The alpha started thrusting his powerful hips from behind to shove his hard cock deep inside me while clutching my lower stomach to hold me in place. Sora~! This is crazy~! I clenched my jaw, stubbornly refusing to make a sound as the man lustfully groaned behind my back while pounding his groin against my buttcheeks. Squelch~! Squelch~!- Fwop! Fwop!

I tensed my muscles with every burning stroke I felt until heavy sweat beads emerged over my glazed forehead as my body rocked with the force of his pleasuring thrust, making me quiver in despair- yet I refused to surrender and chose to lie on my side with an overly stimulated body. My heart is pounding out of control! Hah~!- Hngh~! Hngh~! I buried my shaky breathing against the cushion as he mercilessly juiced my inside with his raw penis.

"Come on, baby~! Moan for me~! I know you're enjoying this~!" Taehyung chuckled, suddenly wrapping his fingers around my throat to yank my face off the cushion. Thrust. I didn't make a sound and bit my trembling lips as the man leaned forward to suck on my neck while fondling my breasts until my lips parted at the intensity of our raw fuck. Fwop! Fwop! Fwop!

Taehyung roughly shoved his crotch against my buttcheeks to thrust in and out of my slit while fucking me from behind until all the wild thoughts left my mind and I was left with an extremely sensitive body. Thrust. The man intensely licked my jawline and yanked my face backward with his hands gripped over my cheeks as he forcefully shoved his slick tongue inside my mouth, making me groan in difficulty.

I refused to respond to his suffocating kiss and screwed my eyes shut while being fucked from behind my back. I shakily huffed without breathing for almost a minute- until he withdrew his dripping wet lips to wheeze for air. Thrust. I coughed, weakly slumping with my eyes closed and toes curled to resist the searing sensation. My inside is burning hot! Taehyung railed me harder until my back arched over his sweaty torso... desperately... struggling to endure the unbearable pleasure that was taunting my body. Hngh~! I'm losing my goddam mind!

"Fuck~! Fuck- Arh~! Ah~! Shit- Sora- Baby- I'm cumming~!- Hah~!" Taehyung groaned in distress while thrusting repeatedly to poison our bodies with the smothering sexual intercourse until I felt a hot liquid spewing inside my lady bits and- SQUIRT!

My aching body contracted violently as the warm fluid blasted from between my legs- FWOP! FWOP! I softly whimpered with my face pressed against the cushion. THRUST. Shit! Hah~!- THRUST. I gripped the blanket while struggling to regulate my ragged breathing rhythm as Taehyung picked up the pace to pump out the hot juice from inside my canal. FWOP! FWOP! FWOP! I bit down on my lips in extreme distress while enduring the shocking speed of his aggressive thrusts. SQUELCH~! SQUELCH~! SQUELCH~!- SPLURT!

"URGH!" Taehyung gasped, tightening his grasp around my shoulder with his sweaty face pressed against my nape once his semen exploded violently inside my lady part. THRUST. I squirmed in distress with my wild hair strands sticking all over my damp face as I felt his cum... blasting against my cervix opening- yet I didn't make a sound and trembled weakly against his rapidly pulsing chest.

The alpha finally pulled out his warm bulge from between my thighs, causing the thick semen to spill all over my sore lady part, so I deeply inhaled with my eyes closed to recollect my scattered thoughts. Taehyung slumped behind my back in exhaustion but refused to release my burning body and hugged me firmly against his pulsating pecs. This is embarrassing~! I peed myself! Did he notice that?!- Ah! I kept my eyes closed to avoid looking at the man. Huff. Huff. He groped my perky breast with his steaming face pressed against the back of my head as he intensely grunted in extreme satisfaction.

A moment later.

I calmly rested on my back over the bed to watch my boyfriend pull warm socks onto my cold feet as he sat at the edge of the bed. Taehyung carried my motionless body to bathe me in the tub earlier after we successfully made love on the couch. And although I refused to speak with him... he didn't seem to mind and took care of me regardless of our tension.

Earlier.

The man tenderly rinsed my sweaty skin with a body sponge, washed between my sticky legs, and eventually pulled a loose nightgown over my trunk. He carried me to bed before cleaning up the dirty mess on my couch, finally switching off the television and settled down to keep my feet warm in absolute muteness.

"Are you still upset?" Taehyung asked and scooted over the edge to sit beside me. The man took my hand and gently kissed my knuckles as I stared at him with a wearied gaze until I felt my chest swelling with a stuffy feeling, so I pouted and opened my arms for his embrace. I don't want to speak, but I do want to hug him. Taehyung sighed and lowered his body to hold me, gently patting my shoulders as I pressed my face against his pulsing chest with my eyes closed.

"Stay with me," I whispered in a small voice.

Taehyung nodded, pulling away to peck my lips, and crawled onto the bed. Am I overthinking everything? I feel so sorry. I lifted the blanket to welcome his sturdy mass and turned on my side to hold his waist as he slipped his strong arm under my head and drew me closer to his body. We didn't speak afterward and chose to hold each other. Maybe we should stay hushed during a time like this. I'm afraid of spitting out hurtful words without actually meaning it... so I'll wait until I'm ready to address the situation.

Early The Next Morning

I sat motionless with my puffy eyes half open while sitting on the bench to admire the marble water fountain in my nightgown, peacefully savoring the subtle wind gust during a gloomy morning. Thump. Taehyung slumped on the bench beside me with a steaming hot bun. The alpha handed it to me, so I cupped the napkin around the white bun and munched on it as he hooked his arm over my shoulder to hold me against his body.

"You can be mad at me, but don't skip your meals. You're too frail," Taehyung mumbled as he softly kissed the side of my head. I sulked quietly and glanced at him with pouty lips while chewing the bun, so Taehyung smiled and opened his mouth to take a big bite from my bun.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coaching Haerim?" I sadly stared at his face. Taehyung gazed at me unsurely while chewing the bun on his left cheek.

"I figured you'd feel uncomfortable if I mentioned her," He shrugged.

"Why did you pick her out of everyone?" I pressed, pouting harder at him. Why her..?

"Because Haerim has the highest grade out of all the candidates. I figured I could easily train her temporarily and earn the credit," Taehyung calmly replied. I blinked at his weak smile and lowered my face to take a small bite. See? Sora, it's not as complicated. Why didn't you communicate with him?

"And those gifts...? It was always hers? You prefer her snacks over mine?" I frowned at him. Taehyung released a funny snort and leaned downward to peck my lips. I cluelessly blinked at his dismissive reaction with a stuffy chest. What's so funny?

"Why don't you ask Jeon Jungkook? I gave everything to my cousin. I lied and said it was delicious without ever eating it," Taehyung poked my nose with his fingertip. I fired him a doubtful look and huffed in irritation.

"Why didn't you clarify your relationship with her to everyone?! They thought you dated her years ago- and everyone thinks you're still into her!" I whined while nudging his arm in annoyance. Taehyung funnily sniggered and hugged my waist on his side, making me grimace at his cheery mood.

"Are you jealous~? Aigo~? You're a possessive girlfriend~! I'm amused! " Taehyung smirked, pulling away to admire my face with his eyebrow lifted.

"Is this funny?!- You wanted me to speak, but you're making fun of me?!-" Smooch. I sucked in my breath in shock once he planted a sweet kiss on my lips, gradually drawing his face away to gaze at me with a teasing smile until my cheeks flushed bright red. I can't stay mad at him for long. Not when he's this good with me!

"I find you extremely adorable. Why would you care about what others think? I love you and only you. My heart will never waver for another woman~!" Taehyung chuckled while clutching my shoulder as I skeptically frowned at him. I huffed again and darted the water fountain a frustrated glower. Loving a man is a deadly gamble! I don't know if he's sincere or not- because anyone can lie and pretend to love!

"You like me because I'm an entertaining clown~! And also because of my boobies!" I shrieked, snapping my fiery gaze on the alpha. Taehyung warmly smiled at my attitude and tried to kiss me again, but I quickly leaned away in annoyance to avoid his touch. Smiling. Taehyung lowered his face to peck my cleavage instead... causing me to widen my eyes in disbelief.

"You make me the happiest man~! And- of course! I love your boobies because our babies won't have to worry about their milk~! Their gorgeous mother will keep them full~!" Taehyung chuckled, drawing away to chuckle at my uptight frown. How is he so unbothered?! Taehyung leaned in to kiss my lips again, making me whine in annoyance as he softly caressed my lips. I scooted away to munch on my bun with an attitude, so Taehyung chuckled and tilted his body to rest his head on my shoulder.

"How can you tease me with sex?" I grumbled.

"You didn't want to talk! What am I supposed to do?!" He laughed. I whined.

"Annoying man!" I shrieked.

"You can be upset all you want- but don't avoid communication. I do not wish you to leave with a misunderstanding again. Yell at me. Scream at me. Cry at me. Rant or cuss at me... but don't leave like you did. Stay and face me. I'll do my best to comfort your restless heart. Okay?" Taehyung smiled, averting his gaze to stare up at me as he kept his heavy head on my shoulder. Why was I so childish? I shouldn't avoid him.

"Okay," I sighed in defeat. Taehyung funnily puckered his lips like a duck, so I sighed and lowered my face to peck him, finally feeling much better after stressing over the nonsense for the past few days.

"I'll marry you no matter what. Don't let the foul rumors ruin your day. Sora, you know you are my priority, so trust me," Taehyung assured. I sadly stared at him and nodded in agreement. I should only trust him. No one else can tell me otherwise. Taehyung chuckled and hugged my waist, making me smile at his affectionate consolation as we spent quality time on the bench in the manicured garden to enjoy the peaceful morning breeze.

Next Day.

Kim Taehyung unsurely frowned at his upset girlfriend in the corridor as she sprinted up to him with tearful eyes, so he unconsciously quickened his pace to reach for her- Thump! She slammed hard into his chest, causing the lower ranks to glance at the couple from the side.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung questioned, anxiously pulling away to cup her burning cheeks as Jang Sora sulked under him with her hands clasped around her neck.

"There's something wrong with me~!" She whispered, suddenly grabbing his wrist and yanked him away. The alpha unsurely followed her inside an unoccupied lecture room. Thud.

"What-"

"My neck! There are bruises everywhere! It wasn't there last night~!" She whimpered with her worried pupils trained on Taehyung, who shifted his gaze to the deep bruise marks over his girlfriend's neck. Sora sniffled in fear as she stood beneath her towering boyfriend.

"Why are you crying-"

"Everyone was teasing me! I don't know- They keep saying I've been bitten by a mosquito! What kind of a mosquito would leave this kind of bruise?!" Sora shrieked, cluelessly blinking out her tears, causing Taehyung's lips to curve upward at her oblivious whimper.

"A mosquito? Oh no~! That's concerning~!" Taehyung frowned, suddenly darkening his gaze on her throat.

"What kind of a mosquito would leave- Ah?!- Oppa!" Sora shrieked in shock when Taehyung tilted his head to press his lips against her neck. She jerked backward in a panic- but the alpha grabbed her waist to hold his lover in place. Smooch. Smooch. The supreme alpha winced uncomfortably as her boyfriend sucked onto her neck and finally pulled away with a devious smirk on her flustered face.

Sora's POV

"That's how a mosquito bites you," Taehyung chuckled, leaving me dumbfounded. I can feel his spit on my neck!

"What are you saying?! This isn't funny! I'm sick-"

"Kiss me," Taehyung interrupted, suddenly holding my shoulders with a stern gaze. I paused to stare at Taehyung with a questioning look. What is he saying...? Smooch. I tiptoed to peck his lips without hesitation.

"Can you take me to the hospital-"

"Kiss my neck, not my lips," Taehyung shook his head and suddenly leaned over me with his neck tilted to the side. I stared at the man as if he was out of his mind and glanced at his bulging Adam's apple until Taehyung lifted his hand to hold the back of my head and drew my face closer to his throat. What is he doing?!

"Oppa-"

"Suck onto my skin. Gently. Like you're sucking onto my lips. Use your lips and tongue," Taehyung lowly muttered in my ear, keeping his hand clasped firmly over the back of my head. Is he crazy...? Huff. I pressed my lips against his throat and gently licked him with my tongue to create a moist patch before sucking onto his skin as he had instructed. He gently rubbed my back and finally drew his body away after a minute. Why did it ask me to suck on him...? I opened my eyes to frown at the man in confusion.

"Is there a bruise?" Taehyung smirked with his head tilted to the side. I glanced at his throat in irritation- but abruptly halted in shock once I noticed a fresh red bruise over his neck. I blinked in surprise and glanced up at him, unconsciously rubbing my neck in bewilderment.

"Oh...?-"

"I left those marks on you while you were asleep. It's not a mosquito bite. It's me. I was tasting you all night," Taehyung chuckled and lifted his hand to caress my cheeks until I flushed bright red at his shameless confession. He did what?!

"Is that why they made fun of me!?!- The alphas kept sniggering!" I shrieked, covering my mouth in surprise.

"It's called hickey. A love mark. It'll fade, so don't worry too much, and don't be embarrassed. Everyone knows I'm all over you because of those marks. No one will spread foul rumors about my involvement with another woman anymore," Taehyung smiled, sweetly kissing my lips again. I gripped his waist with a flushed face. Oh!

"Haha~!" I burst out laughing once the worry left my chest, so Taehyung drew me into a comforting hug as I clung to his neck while tiptoeing on my shoes. He's a funny man! I almost had a panic attack because of the deep bruises!

We finally exited the classroom together after Taehyung fixed my collar and I was no longer embarrassed by the marks on my neck. The lower ranks sorely eyed us as I held hands with Taehyung while strolling the corridor. Hah! In their face! This man is mine! Taehyung smiled as he led me into our lecture room and we finally parted to settle at our seats. Jimin softly sniggered at us while eyeing the fresh bruise on Taehyung's neck, causing me to grin at the alpha and shyly rub my neck.

A moment later

Slam! I frantically jerked awake from the desk during an afternoon break to find Gae Haerim glowering over me with a fierce scowl. She glanced at the love bruises on my neck in irritation before firing me a spiteful look, so I glanced at the other alphas as they spun on their seats to stare at us.

"Aren't you too much?!" Haerim snapped at me without appropriate context.

"What?" I blinked, cluelessly staring at her raging glare. I'm half out of my mind~! How did I even provoke her just by napping at my desk? Jeez...

"Aren't you being too petty over a mere tutoring session?!" She confronted me. I frowned at her blunt statement and glanced at Taehyung's empty desk unsurely.

"Why are you bugging me-"

"Are you that insecure- for you to make Kim Taehyung withdraw from his duties to tutor me?!" Haerim furiously snapped in my face. I blankly stared at her raging glare until Taehyung strolled inside the classroom with an uptight look.

"Haerim. That's enough-"

"Why would you quit tutoring me because of her childish jealousy?!- I won't allow her to ruin my studies! This isn't fair!" Haerim screeched at Taehyung. My boyfriend paused at her accusation and glanced at me as I awkwardly stared at him. He's withdrawing?

"Sora never asked me to stop tutoring you," Taehyung exhaled, walking over to stand by my side and gently held my hand. Haerim scoffed at his calm response before darting me at the fiery flames in her pupils. All I did was breathe... and I'm still hated...?

"It's clearly her idea because she couldn't stand the rumor about our past-"

"Gae Haerim. We were never involved in the past. I only stayed hushed because you begged me to avoid embarrassing you after I rejected you. And so what if I quit tutoring you because of my lover? Jang Sora's feelings are my utmost priority, and I will do anything to appease her soul. Kim Namjoon has agreed to tutor you in my place- and he is the top achiever in our academy, so why are you making a fuss out of this? If you're unsatisfied- then talk to me. Do not bother the supreme alpha because she is not the person to blame," Taehyung sternly frowned. Haerim tensed her body in discontent with her raging glower fixated on Kim Taehyung, who had stepped in to defend me. I gripped his hand and blankly stared at her from my seat. It's not my problem. I shouldn't care.

"I won't give you a full rating!" Haerim threatened. Taehyung dimmed his eyes.

"Do as you please. I am not hurting her feelings over a mere credit score," Taehyung coldly replied. Haerim clenched her jaw at his negligence and suddenly stormed off. I worriedly glanced up at my boyfriend as he glared at the alpha before dragging the chair from an empty desk to sit beside me.

"Taehyung, you don't have to stop-" I tried to speak, but he shook his head and leaned forward to hug me.

"No. I will not burden your heart with unnecessary issues. There isn't the need for me to earn full credit at the cost of harming your feelings," Taehyung assured while patting my back to soothe my anxiety, so I exhaled and hugged him back before glancing at Haerim as she fumed in her seat at the back of the class with her spiteful glare directed at me.

"Yah Haerim~! Your cake is pretty sweet! You should tone down on the sugar~! Taehyung isn't a sweet tooth," Jungkook chuckled, cluelessly strolling inside the room with a yellow gift back. Haerim frowned at the familiar gift she sent to Taehyung and snapped her offended glower at me again as Jeon Jungkook... munched her dessert at his desk.

"Aigo~! How pitiful~! How can one wish to seduce another woman's man when he's clearly not into you?" Minah taunted Haerim while inspecting her red-manicured nails with a smug smile. Taehyung finally pulled away from me, so I smiled and held his hand over my lap.

"Chingus~! You're invited to my birthday party on a super yacht~!" Jung Hoseok suddenly burst through the door with a pile of formal invitation letters in his arms. We glanced at his cheerful beam as he funnily handed out the folders while dancing around the class, making me giggle at his comedic presence.

_____________________

Fast Forward

I hastily forced the car door open on the side of the road and sprinted out on my bare feet in my loose beach dress with a brilliant beam on the navy blue sea. Hah~! It's been years since I last visited the beach! The chattering alphas on the concrete dock suddenly paused to watch me race toward the shallow end of the seaside. Splash! I happily leaped into the cold water with my dress lifted to my knees. Oh~! I love the salty sea breeze and the humid air! Splash! Splash! I kicked the salty water while hopping like a bunny under the scorching sun's glare with my eyes squinted to eliminate the blinding sunlight.

"Sora! It's burning hot!" Taehyung shouted from the parked car on the asphalt road with a disapproving glower while waving my beach hat in the air, but I shook my head and crouched down to dig the wet sand for seashells. Jung Hoseok is hosting his birthday party on a super yacht- and only the high-ranking alphas are invited to the two-night cruise over the ocean.

"Oppa~! I found a seashell~!" I shrieked, quickly standing up as Taehyung stormed over the beach in his flip-flop.

"Your skin will burn!- I told you to cover your shoulders with a scarf!" He whined while pulling the beach hat over my head as I giggled at the small shell in my palm.

"It's hot~! I don't want to cover up~!" I whined, turning to throw the shell into the water while standing by the shore with him.

"Yah!- You two! Hurry up! We must board the yacht!" Hoseok snapped from the concrete dock above, so I lifted my face to grin at the alpha.

"We'll be there~!" I waved at the birthday boy as Taehyung crouched at my feet to pull the sandals onto my bare feet.

"The sand is too hot. You'll get blisters," Taehyung grumbled while dusting the sand off the soles of my feet. I giggled and glanced at the elders as they boarded the yacht with their luggage.

"You're such a gentleman~!" I giggled as I watched my boyfriend adjust the strap around my ankle.

"I'll gladly fix your shoelaces in public, but I'll firmly hook your shins over my shoulders in private," Taehyung chuckled. I flushed red at his statement. Oh?!

"Hey!- Ah! Hahaha~! Hey~! Put me down~!" I shrieked and smacked his cheek when he suddenly shot up and lifted me off the sand with his arms wrapped securely around my bum. I giggled in delight while hugging his neck as the man carried me over the sand and climbed the dock to walk me toward the yacht in the harbor. Hoseok bitterly shook his head at us, so I waved at the alpha while hugging Taehyung's shoulder as he climbed the bridge and entered the yacht with my light body weight.

"You two are seriously too clingy~!" Minah scoffed while smiling at us. I giggled and kissed Taehyung's ear as he entered the spacious deck before settling me onto the floor. I beamed in excitement and glanced at the other guests while adjusting the loose beach hat over my head.

A moment later.

"This is unbelievable! The scenery is so stunning~!" I gasped in shock once I entered the highest bedroom on the fourth floor with the stunning view of the vast ocean. Hoseok is so thoughtful for granting us this suite! I happily spun around to clap my hands like a delighted seal as Taehyung heaved our shared luggage inside the room.

"Should we get a house on the seaside after our marriage?" Taehyung chuckled, finally placing his hands on his firm hips to examine the glass enclosure surrounding our top-floor bedroom. [Edited]

"Should we get a house on the seaside after our marriage?" Taehyung chuckled, finally placing his hands on his firm hips as he examined the glass enclosure surrounding our top-floor bedroom.

"Sure! Let's live on the seaside! So our kids can play on the beach!" I nodded, cheerfully skipping forward to hold his waist. Taehyung chuckled and lowered his face to kiss me while rocking my body in his arms in the lavish bedroom reserved for our stay.

Evening Feast

The younger generation of high-ranking alphas shared an extensive table on the exterior deck decorated with flowers and twinkling romantic lights as the elders shared another table, merrily chattering over their evening meals. Taehyung poured me a cup of cool water as I attempted to peel the shrimp with my fork and spoon.

"Yah! Who the heck peels shrimp with utensils?!" Seokjin snapped at me from across the table.

"Why would we want to get our fingers dirty?! My manicure is ruined! They should've pre-peeled them~!" Minah whined from beside Hoseok. Taehyung suddenly lifted the shrimp off my plate to peel the shells for me, so I gasped in anticipation and opened my mouth until he hand-fed me the food, causing the alphas to groan at the sight of our shameless display of public affection.

"I'll peel it for you if you don't want to get your hands dirty," Taehyung smiled while peeling the seafood for me, so I wiggled my body in excitement as I watched him dip the crab meat in the sauce and fed me again. Food tastes so much better when he's feeding me! I can eat all day~!

"If they can't peel a shrimp themselves... they don't deserve to eat shrimp," Yoongi mocked, playfully nudging my shoulder. Jimin snorted out loud and shook his head. I fired Yoongi an irritated glare before glancing at Namjoon, who was peeling the shrimp for Haerim and Minah.

"Namjoon is a gentleman! Minho! Peel them for me~!" Mira shrieked and smacked Minho in annoyance.

"I'm allergic to seafood!" Minho snapped at her. Sungho smiled and placed a peeled shrimp on Mira's plate, causing her to shriek in delight.

"Thank you!" Mira grinned at Sungho, who nodded shyly, earning a glare from Minho.

"Ah~!" I tapped Taehyung's lap and lifted a clam to his lips until he opened his mouth to slurp the juicy flesh, making me giggle at his satisfied beam. I carefully wiped his stained lips and licked my fingers. Seokjin funnily fired me with a disgusted look. Ah! I love this environment! I'm so happy because the trip is so refreshing~!

The alphas loudly conversed over the table as the elders toasted their drinks before the dark sea and I pretty much spent the entire night devouring whatever Taehyung fed me until I felt a little nauseous. The motion sickness is making me light-headed! Is it because of the high tides? I rubbed my dizzy temples until Taehyung glanced at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay," I beamed at his handsome visual. Smooch. He kissed me before the festive alphas, making them groan again. I flushed bright red. Ah~! He's so sweet! I chuckled and glanced at Yoongi, who was shaking his head with a sore grimace.

"Public display of affection is a crime! You're assaulting my eyeballs!" Seokjin shrieked while pointing a giant lobster's claw at us. I giggled and hugged Taehyung's waist on his side.

"You should see them at home~! They're always joined at the hip!- It's so stressful to watch them love so shamelessly!" Jungkook whined while sipping his wine.

Taehyung glared at his cousin for siding with the alphas while wiping his fingers with a sanitizing wipe, so I smiled and drank the remaining water from my glass. We pretty much spent time with the households until close to midnight... when I started to feel extremely nauseous. Taehyung eventually excused our presence from the table and escorted me back to our room. Oh no~! The alphas will play with fireworks later~! I want to join them- but I feel like puking~!

We ended up undressing in the bathroom and shared the private hot tub together because Taehyung claimed it would soothe my mind and it did. Temporarily. We splashed around in the warm tub, made out, and touched each other bare flesh all over while admiring the sparkly fireworks through the tinted glass wall until I felt nauseous again, so we quickly showered and I finally collapsed on the bed. I'm seasick.

"I brought medication," Taehyung handed me a pill and cup, so I jerked from the bed and swallowed the pill with the water he offered before exhaling deeply to soothe my dizzy mind. Ah~! Can I survive the trip?!

"The yacht is a fun experience, but I feel so sick," I grumbled. Taehyung settled beside me on the bed and gently tucked my loose hair strands behind my ears.

"Should we leave? I'll arrange for a boat to escort you back to shore. We can stay at a hotel," Taehyung worriedly inspected my pale face. I grimly stared at his dashing visual and shook my head before leaning forward to hug his torso.

"Nope! Let's enjoy our time here! I'll feel better if you hold me~!" I giggled, grabbing his arms to make me hug me, so he chuckled and kissed my forehead before slumping onto the bed and lifted his heavy leg to hook it over my hips.

"I shall stay up all night to heal my precious dumpling~! You ate so well today- so I'm very proud of you~! I'll make sure to plump you up to your original size~!" Taehyung muttered while hugging my head against his warm chest. I smiled and tightened my grip around his sturdy body.

"I love you so much," I grumbled.

"I know. You're a simp," Taehyung teased. I shrieked and smacked his chest. The man laughed and tightened his grip around my back again.

"I can't believe my crush is my lover~!" I giggled against my firm chest.

"My crush will soon become my wife~!" Taehyung patted my back. I smiled and snuggled against the comfort of his embrace. I'm so fortunate in this life~! I hope we'll continue to love each other beautifully until we're old~!

"You didn't say I love you back! That's rude!" I shrieked, shoving him away in annoyance. Taehyung cutely chuckled as he reached over to stroke my cheek, but I swatted his hand away and rolled over to avoid him.

"I love you! Do I have to say it back when I'm holding you like this?! You can definitely feel my undying love for you~!" He chuckled, firmly hugging my back, and lifted his face to peck my cheek repeatedly until I giggled at the ticklish sensation and turned to glare at him. The man funnily wiggled his thick eyebrows before lowering his face to caress his lips over mine until I submitted to his teasing invitation.

We headed to bed that night without doing the deed... because I was really ill.

Next Morning

"Aah!- %^&!*$#!&*!?!- Oppa!" I shrieked while gawking at my reflection in the mirror with a horrified look.

"What?" Taehyung dawdled from the bedroom. I screamed in distress until the man casually entered the bathroom with his arms folded over his shirtless buff chest.

"Why did you give me hickeys again?!- How am I supposed to wear my bikinis!?!" I screamed at him in disbelief before snapping my glowering face at the mirror to inspect my deeply bruised neck. Did he stay up all night to care for me- or to suck me like a vampire?! Taehyung smirked at my fuming red face as he calmly leaned against the doorway.

"It's scorching hot. You can't wear revealing outfits, or you'll get rashes again," Taehyung smiled as I unwrapped the towel around my chest. Fwip! The towel slipped to my ankles. I gawked at the love bruises... scattered all over my naked skin with my lips ajar.

"Oh no~! It lasted for a week before!- TAEHYUNG~!!!" I whined while twisting my back to examine the hickeys on my shoulder blades, over my spine, and even on my buttcheeks. I gasped and quickly spun around to stare at the bruise on my crotch before bending down to find another pair of hickeys on my inner thighs. Fwip! I straightened my body in horror to stare at the deep bruise over my cleavage and on my stomach before shifting my resentful pupils... to his cocky expression in the mirror.

"Stay in the shade with me," Taehyung smiled, walking forward to hug my naked body while gazing at my bruised body in the mirror to admire his territorial marks. I shrieked in frustration, quickly spinning around to thump my fists over his firm chest, and stormed into the bedroom with boiling blood. Flop! I hastily flung my body face-first onto the mattress and kicked my legs in distress to throw a tantrum. He's so mean! How can he ruin my skin like this!? I wanted to wear my bikini!

"I hate you! I hate you!!!- I really wanted to wear a bikini~!- I spent hours waxing my limbs and even scrubbed my groin for the trip!" I bawled, firmly pressing my soaked cheeks into the pillow while sprawling naked on my belly to express my extreme discontentment. Smack. Taehyung playfully slapped my bouncy buttcheek- so I screeched and snapped my spiteful glare at him.

"Ohoh!? How dare you throw a tantrum?!- I brought a swimsuit for you, so wear it if you want to swim!" Taehyung grabbed a swimsuit from the drawer. Hic~! I hastily sat up butt naked to snatch the full coverage jumpsuit from his grasp and lifted it before my face to inspect the long sleeves with pouty lips.

"It's ugly!- I won't wear it!" I screamed, angrily hurling the swimsuit at his chest, slammed my body back onto the bed, and wildly kicked my legs again. I'm so frustrated! I hate him so much! Why is he so mean to me?!

"I'll punish you if you don't obey me!" Taehyung snapped, suddenly launching over my back, and tried to grope my breast, so I screamed in distress and shoved the man off me.

Taehyung chuckled at my explosive attitude and tried to tackle me onto the mattress- but I angrily thrashed and- WHACK! Taehyung gasped in pain- when I accidentally kicked his face. THUD! He toppled off the bed edge and slammed hard onto the floor, causing me to widen my eyes in fright.

"I'm sorry!" I whimpered, hastily crawling to the edge of the bed, just as Taehyung sat up with a bleeding nose. He rubbed his nostrils in shock before lowering his fingers to examine the red blood with his lips ajar... too shaken to react. The alpha shifted his darkened gaze to me in displease. Huff!

He thrust his body off the floor and stormed inside the bathroom to rinse his nose, so I pouted while kneeling on the mattress without any clothes on. Taehyung angrily marched out of the bathroom, yanked on a shirt, and stormed out of the bedroom with an upset scowl. Thud! He slammed the door shut. He's so mean! I whined at his upsetting behavior and collapsed back onto the bed, angrily pulling the sheet over my body with my tearful doe eyes on the sunny clear sea as the other alphas lounge freely on the outdoor swimming pool.

Taehyung didn't leave the room for long and eventually returned to cuddle me on the bed without speaking as I brooded under the cover until I plunged into a deep nap. Stroke. Stroke. I opened my blurry gaze after who knows how long to stare at the distant golden sky and shifted my puffy eyelids to Taehyung as he fondly patted my hair with a tissue lodged in his nostril. He averted his dull gaze to me. I frowned at his emotionless stare and huffed in irritation.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked, softly pinching my cheek.

"No," I grumbled. The man gazed at me in silence and lifted his face to nudge his lips against mine, trying to get me to respond to his love call but I didn't budge until he pulled away with a sulky expression.

"Kiss me back. I'll forgive you for breaking my precious nose," He negotiated. I frowned with my head rested on his bicep and firmly shook my head.

"No," I denied. Taehyung cutely grimaced and leaned forward again, softly brushing his lips over mine while coiling his arms around my waist to soothe my stuffed emotions. Smooch. Smooch.  I closed my eyes, calmly lying in his embrace as he tenderly handled... not just my body... but my soul with his comforting affection. He's such a sweetheart.

"I won't let you go until you kiss me back," Taehyung whispered while gazing at me from under his wild black hair and puckered his lips for a response. I stared at his lips and glanced back up at him. He's not a cold soul. Not at all. Kim Taehyung is very gentle and warm. He lifted our interlaced hands and kissed my knuckles with his dilated pupils on my unblinking gaze.

"I refuse to marry you," I whispered, lightly tapping his lips to refuse the kiss.

"What nonsense-"

"You're so mean!" I huffed. Taehyung pursed his lips for a moment, deeply exhaling as he withdrew his arms from my body and sat up on the bed in defeat.

"I'll take you for a drive. Come on," Taehyung muttered as he picked up the swimsuit from the floor. Fwip. The man seized my wrist and yanked me into a sitting position.

I grimaced in extreme irritation as he slipped the elastic jumpsuit over my ankles, drew it up to my hips, and slipped my arms into the long sleeves before bending over to seal the zipper over the curve of my spine. I glared at him resentfully once he stepped back to smile at the swimsuit, covering almost every inch of my flesh with its elastic material.

"I hate you," I sneered.

"No one can see your bruises," Taehyung assured, took my wrist and drew me onto my feet. I softly whined and grumpily followed the man out of our bedroom. We strolled down to the main deck to find the alphas and the elders lounging around in the outdoor space.

"Oh! Is it a fish!?-" Seokjin shrieked as he repeatedly tugged the fishing rod while standing by the railing with Min Yoongi, who was resting on the bench, patiently waiting to catch his fish. I pouted at the alphas as Taehyung walked me out into the opening and we finally landed on the lowest deck leading right into the calm ocean.

"What's this?" I grimaced while staring at the jet ski, parked by the swim platform of the yacht. This is the ride...? Taehyung drew his shirt off his sturdy trunk and slipped off his pants to stand shirtless in his swim shorts. I stared at his hot body with a sore grimace. He can walk around naked, but I can't? So unfair!

"Up for a ride, my lady...?" Taehyung smirked and swung his long legs over the jet ski as I stood on the rocking swim platform with a slight grimace before glancing at the setting sun with a restless feeling. Why is he always making fun of me during a fight?! He doesn't even care about my raging temper and would laugh it off! Grrr~!

"Are you sure it's safe...?" I grumbled with a slight pout. Taehyung chuckled, suddenly flinging the life jacket at me. Click. Click. I sorely clipped the vest and stepped onto the rocking platform as the sea water gently splashed over my feet.

"Careful," Taehyung muttered, reaching for my waist to help me climb the jet ski. I nervously sat behind his back and tightly hugged his waist in my life jacket as Taehyung started the engine, causing the watercraft to make a loud vrooming noise. VROOM! I fearfully clutched onto my boyfriend as he slowly steered the jet ski away from the super yacht and steadily drove us over the golden waves.

"Not too fast," I grumbled as he steered in a circular motion to warm up the engine until we drifted further away from the yacht.

"Sora~!" Hoseok's voice echoed from a distance, so I quickly turned to find the alpha waving at me from the high deck. Smiling, I freed my hand to wave back- ZOOM! I squealed in horror when the jet ski violently blasted forward, so I quickly secured my embrace around Taehyung's hips with a pounding heart.

"OPPA!- HAH- WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed in fear as we blasted over the rocky surface, causing the wet splatter to splash all over me.

"WHOOOOOH~! SO REFRESHING~!" Taehyung screamed as he wildly drifted over the bouncy waves, making me shriek in fear once I felt my body swaying to the side. Badum! Badum! Badum! My heart slammed repeatedly against my chest, so I whimpered and screwed my eyes shut in extreme fright. THIS IS TOO DANGEROUS!? ISN'T HE AFRAID OF DYING!?

"OPPA- AHHH! AHHH~! ARRH!!- #%$^&!- OPPA STOP!- I'M SCARED! OPPA!" I begged, fearfully smacking his bare abs while clinging to his body as we bolted across the vast opening until I felt my soul drifting out of my body. I'M GOING TO DIEEEEE! ARGH!

"HANG ON-"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU~! YOU'RE SO MEAN! I WON'T MARRY A MEAN MAN LIKE YOU! STUPID ICE BLOCK MAN!" I hollered at the top of my lungs as a flood of warm tears gushed from my lower lash line and- VROOM! Taehyung sped up over the tides until we wobbled violently over the surface- causing blood to drain from my face. I will fucking fly off the jet ski! Is he trying to kill me?!!- ARGH!?

"ARGH!?- *&%^$^!#*!?!- SORA!- ARGH!-" Taehyung suddenly screamed in pain when I angrily sunk my teeth into his bare shoulder- THUMP! The engine suddenly died, sending the jet ski skidding wildly over the unsteady surface. Taehyung gasped in shock and frantically twisted his toned trunk around to gawk at me as if I was out of my mind. He gripped the bleeding wound over his shoulder in disbelief.

"I HATE YOU! I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU!" I screamed and angrily smacked his shoulder in tears, causing Taehyung's eyes to widen in disbelief.

"FINE! GET OFF IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MARRY ME! GO WHINE ALONE!-" Taehyung bellowed, aggressively shoving me with all his might.

"AH?!- AH!-" I screamed in horror at the force of his harsh shove. OH NO!- I shrieked in shock once my body slanted off the seat- and SPLASH! My frail body suddenly submerged under the cold surface. GASP! I cried in fear once I burst from the dark surface, wildly splashing over the salty sea water in my blurry vision.

"I'M LEAVING!" Taehyung glared at me. VROOM! He blasted the jet ski away, making me screech in shock as the massive water jet... bashed harshly against my face. IS HE CRAZY?!

"OPPA!- AH! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!! HELP- ME! YOU HEARTLESS JERK!- EOMMA!? APPA?! SOMEONE SAVE ME~! OPPA!- DON'T LEAVE ME!" I cried in fear while wiggling my legs in the bottomless depths as my asshole boyfriend drifted his jet ski away. Taehyung did not return to rescue me, so I shivered and rotated helplessly over undulating seawater with my bright orange life jacket strapped securely over my frail torso. I frantically waved at the distant yacht for help... but no one seemed to notice me.

"Oppa~! I'm sorry! Why are you so mean~?!" I cried, spinning around to find Taehyung gliding alone on the far left of the vast opening as I fearfully paddled over tides.

I burst into tears and howled in extreme frustration after my boyfriend left me stranded in the sea. I will die out here after sunset! I sobbed and tried to kick forward... but I was too frightened and bawled in distress while floating aimlessly with the rocking tides. VROOM!- I shrieked in surprise once a powerful water jet sprayed in my face- so I rubbed my stinging bloodshot eyes and quickly spun around... to find Kim Taehyung... sitting on the jet ski with a dark grimace.

"Oppa~! The shark will eat me~!" I sobbed, wiggling my body helplessly with my arms extended for his assistance.

"The sharks won't eat you because you're skin and bones!" Taehyung huffed as he rudely folded his arms to dismiss my pleading whimper. I sobbed in distress and smacked his feet on the jet ski.

"I'm sorry~!" I pouted, loudly bawling at the top of my lungs as I floated over the water with a quivering body.

"Will you marry me then?" Taehyung asked and lifted his eyebrow to question me as he coldly sat on the jet ski.

"I'll marry you!- I promise-! Taehyung~! I'll marry you~! I'm cold~!" I whimpered, frantically reaching for his hand with my desperate gaze on his poker face, so he sourly exhaled and reached downward to clasp his fingers around mine. I coughed in distress as the man effortlessly hauled me out of the water and drew me onto his lap. Gasp! I quickly hugged his neck with my burning face buried against his shoulder. I don't want to be eaten by sharks!

"You'll marry me?" Taehyung asked while patting my back to comfort me. I hiccupped and repeatedly nodded while sobbing against his bare chest, so he exhaled and tightened his arms around my waist as I sat sideways on his thighs over the rocking jet ski. My teeth wouldn't stop chattering and the flooding tears, soaking my flushed cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being so fussy~! Please don't leave me here!- Hic~!" I hiccuped, pulling away to pout at him as the slimy snot trickled from my nostril. Taehyung bitterly rubbed my flushed cheeks. I'm freezing~! He suddenly reached inside his zipped-up pocket for something... so I sniffled and rubbed my snot with my forearm.

"Will you marry me? I'm not taking you back to shore unless you marry me," Taehyung muttered, weakly smiling at me as he lifted a diamond ring before my blurry gaze.

"Of course! I was joking! Of course, I'll marry you!" I frantically nodded and raised my left hand for him. This is how he'll propose to me...?- In the middle of nowhere?! I'm a mess! Taehyung chuckled and slipped the loop over my ring finger as I pouted at him with a thumping heart.

"I love you so much more," Taehyung whispered, gently gripping my wet fingers. I sobbed and nodded in agreement until he drew me against his damp honey-tanned torso again.

"Please don't be mean to me~! Hic~!" I coughed against his broad shoulder while sniffling against his deep collarbones.

Taehyung affectionately kissed my head as he rubbed my lower back to soothe my frightened soul before drawing himself away to kiss my lips on the jet ski. I firmly gripped his forearm as he tilted his head to deepen our kiss over the vast sea with the breathtaking view of the golden setting sun under the purple-tinted sky as the squawking seagulls soared over our heads.

"I was only teasing you," Taehyung chuckled, finally breaking the tender kiss to gaze fondly into my bloodshot eyes. I nodded with my lips pursed and glanced down at the engagement ring on my index finger with a faint smile.

"I'm pregnant," I whispered and lifted my puffy eyes to meet his gaze. Taehyung suddenly blanked out at my words as he held me over his lap. The alpha blinked once, briefly glancing down at my stomach with a started look, and looked back up at me with his eyes bulging open.

"What?" He scoffed, suddenly tightening his arms around my waist.

"I tested my urine this morning," I whispered, weakly smiling at him with gushing tears over my damp cheeks. Taehyung's jaw dropped open at the shocking announcement as I stared at the golden glow on his firm skin until his eyes suddenly swelled with warm tears. The alpha huffed and leaned forward to embrace my body in extreme bewilderment.

"I love you! Sora, I love you so much~!" Taehyung sniffled, pulling away again to cup my cheeks between his damp palms as the fresh teardrops messily streamed down his face. I giggled and softly kissed him before the warmth of the afternoon sea breeze. Smooch. Smooch. Taehyung suddenly broke down against my trembling lips and lowered his head to make sense of the situation, so I exhaled and hugged his neck with my cheek pressed against his bare shoulder.

"I'm pregnant with our child... so don't be mean to me," I chuckled with a slight pout.

Taehyung whimpered cutely against my shoulder as he circled his strong arms around my waist to hold me close, clutching securely onto my body to ensure my safety in his embrace as I calmly stared at the setting sun... beyond the distant horizontal line.

The alpha eventually calmed down after breaking down against me and we finally pulled away to gaze at each other without uttering a word until our chests bloomed with the healing warmth of our undying love for one another. Taehyung proudly stroked my wet cheek with his thumb as I patted his back with a delicate smile and we kissed once again... over the calm sea to seal our predetermined fate.

The sea... the sky... the sun... and the wind... were the sole witnesses... of our everlasting love commitment.

__________________________

Wedding Night

Jang Sora happily lifted her arms in the night air to feel the chilly breeze between her slender fingers as the groom drove over the curved hill slope with the stunning scenery of the dark sea below in their convertible open-roof car. She beamed and glanced at Kim Taehyung's dashing side profile as he steered the wheel in his fitted black tuxedo. The alpha briefly glanced at his beautiful bride and shifted his charming gaze back to the road as he steered the wheels through an open gate.

"Is this our honeymoon location~?" Sora chirped, curiously glancing around the brightly lit property as she sat in her extravagant bridal gown. Taehyung halted the car near an ancient tree as his wife turned her head in confusion to examine the empty property until her husband got out of the car and rounded the vehicle to open the door for her.

Sora happily accepted his hand and stepped out in her white bridal gown on her signature crystal heels. Taehyung smiled and led her over the emerald field until they stepped through another gate. Sora grinned at Taehyung's handsome face as he guided her forward, finally halting on the unfamiliar property. The bride eventually averted her enthusiastic anticipation to the luminous mansion before her sparkling gaze on a vast hilltop.

"This is our forever home. You, me, and our children," Taehyung smiled as he held her waist, lowering his free hand to pat her baby bump as Sora stared at the splendid property with her lips ajar.

"This is exactly my dream house! How did you know?!" Sora gasped, glancing at her husband in shock.

"Your dream is our reality, my love," Taehyung smiled, leaning forward to peck her lips. Sora cutely gasped with her hands over her lips and quickly turned around to hug his body with a big pout.

"You're the best!" The supreme alpha shrieked as Taehyung held his wife with a faint smile.

"Should we begin our journey together?" Taehyung smiled, slowly drawing away to admire her pretty doe eyes with a fond smile until they both felt an intense emotion stirring within their swelling chest.

"Of course! Let's live happily, seobang-nim~!" Sora giggled, cheekily grinning at her husband while holding his warm hands before her new home. Taehyung chuckled at her adorable contentment and nodded in agreement.

"Welcome home, my lovely bu-in~!" Taehyung chuckled, softly booping his nose tip against hers, causing Sora to wiggle her body in extreme excitement. [Bu-in means wife in Korean]

The newly married couple firmly held onto each other's hands before averting their gaze to their dream home again and stepped forward with an optimistic smile, steadily matching each other's pace to climb the concrete stairs... leading to the warm front porch.

Kim Taehyung firmly supported his wife's back while holding her hand until they arrived at the polished wooden entrance.

Jang Sora excitedly glanced at her husband again as he reached for the handle and finally pushed open the door... fully exposing their souls... to their forever home.

Kim Taehyung nodded at his wife with an encouraging smile... so she stepped forward in her bridal gown... gently tugging him with her.

And so... the groom followed his bride inside their private living space and disappeared through the doorway with her... as her transparent wedding veil... fluttered delicately with the subtle... wind current.

Thud.

The magical door ultimately sealed shut... behind their back to safeguard their beautiful love story... separating their souls from the evil and darkness of the world... and blessing the couple... with a sentimental happy ending... within the protective shield... of the sacred hilltop property... as they forever remain... in debt to each other.

I will live to love you... and die to greet you... so I can live... to love you... again.

I promise.

THE END.

_____________________

Total Word Count

1,290,545

_____________________

See? If I wrote a healthy love story Survival and Alpha would be done in just two chapters! XD

Author's Note:

Hello lovely souls! I'd like to say something! You'd read this, right? I hope so! Lol, I think Lovely Souls is the fandom name for Survival and ALPHA.

Well. I initially did not plan to write season 2 of Survival because I thought we achieved a peaceful ending in season 1- but I was super restless because I wasn't satisfied with the ending. Just like everyone else, I yearn for a happy ending for the endgame! And so I decided to write Season 2 without planning in advance! I announced the second season on impulse- so I was pretty much stressed out... because what if I couldn't finish ALPHA?

I did not wish to disappoint you guys!

You might've noticed the parallel universe in the beginning, right? It was my initial plan to write clashing plots where the storylines are somewhat identical. At least... that's what I had in mind when I published ALPHA, but as I wrote the story... I started... to shift into a new concept.

I bet it was obvious haha~! There is a significant difference between seasons 1 & 2. I know.

I bled in season 1. I tirelessly bled into Survival. The pain we felt. The miseries we endured. The angst we encountered. The hollow void in our numbed hearts. The raw emotions I conveyed through my words in season 1 were... in fact... the plea of my soul... breaking... and succumbing to my tainted mind. I wrote season one while I was battling my depression.

Four years.

I wrote the story for four years... relentlessly fighting to keep myself afloat for you guys.

That's why season 1 was emotionally intense for me and for you too.

I killed Jang Sora in season 1... knowing it would also kill a piece of me. Yet I did it anyway to kill my weakest self. But it doesn't mean I lost the battle.

I won.

Season 2 is a new beginning, not just for Sora and the alpha world, but also a new beginning for me. I emerged from my chronic depression, at last.

I was broken when I wrote SURVIVAL... but ALPHA? I wrote it with a mended soul.

That's the distinct difference between seasons 1 & 2.

I killed fewer characters and I granted almost everyone a new chance to live.

I wrote healthier love stories... wholesome storylines and incorporated more fluffs... because... I am finally healed. Yay~!

Ahaha~! I am truly satisfied with the ending~!

This is the final bonus chapter! Hic~! Hic~! I hope everyone is satisfied?! I'm finally retiring for good!- God! I'll miss you guys so much! Ah~! I actually don't know what to express- because I've been repeating my gratitude over and over again during the past years! You guys are probably sick of hearing me say thank you, and I love you, lmao! But hey! I really mean it!

What else can I say but thank you guys for your flooding support and appreciation?!

Anyways! This workpiece is my final gift to the world!

Sincerely, your lovely author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
316K 21.7K 34
After a series of unfortunate events, the squad finds themselves at a loss. Efforts seem to be for nothing, but what happens after Taehyung discover...
2.6K 106 27
Kim Taehyung x Jeon Jungkook A passionate story about an unexpected love and the hardships it comes with. "Lost souls pt. 2 || Vkook ||" is the sec...