๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“๐“Ž || ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ข๐™– ๐™Ž...

By -Seraphiel

Hanma Shuji x Reader -in which you are Hanma's unofficial stepsister and the two of you are OVER 18 All the p... More

1 - Unholy
2 - Ruined
3 - Bad Behavior
4 - Cuts and Bruises
5 - Experiment
6 - Arguments and Leaving
7 - Teddy Bear
8 - For Now
9 - Simple Plan
10 - Walls
11 - Your Name
12 - This is short
13 - The New Beau
15 - The Rush

14 - Happy Now?

153 11 0
By -Seraphiel

The weeknd came quickly and it made it even easier to mess with the two brothers. You haven't told anyone yet about the news of you with the Haitanis though you know Hanma already knew.

Despite being mean and a bully to the brothers, they weren't all that bad to you and seemed like they genuinely wanted you to be their sister or like they want a sister in general and you just happened to be the only offspring of their soon to be stepmother.

"Heads up!" Ran shouts, tossing a bag of chips to Rindou who caught it easily before tossing a similar bag to you.

The two of them decided to watch a movie and dragged you into the living room with them. It was a slasher movie and Rindou kept snickering about how the characters were so dumb that they deserved to die. You kind of agreed with him.

The three of you were laid on top of the couch that was arranged to make a big bed, something only rich kids like them would have in their homes. A large blanket was over your figures, you in the middle with the brothers on either side of you.

The next movie was scarier since it wasn't a slasher and Rindou had no shame in being the one to scream the loudest whenever there's a jumpscare. You would put chips in his mouth each time he opened it wide enough and he would choke on it a little before finally swallowing.

"You're so mean." Rindou mutters, glaring at you for a moment before returning his eyes on the huge tv screen. "How could you be so mean to your new brother?"

You scoff and roll your eyes. They're really taking the news of your mother and his father getting together so well. Aren't they afraid that your mom's just a gold digger?

"Don't talk like that, Rin. She's just having a hard time adjusting, that's all." Ran cooed, pinching your cheek as if he sees you as a six-year-old. "So cute."

"Stop that." You slap his hand away and tell them to focus on the movie which they did.

After a few more movies, the three of you had fallen asleep and somehow you got buried under their bodies. Rindou had his lower torso on your back while Ran got flipped while sleeping and his foot somehow laid on top of your head while the rest of his body was over yours.

Mr. Haitani was the one who found you three sleeping like that and even took several photos to develop later. He was happy about you three getting along so well despite the mock fights and bickering, mostly from you. But he understood you. It wasn't easy to just move on from someone you looked up to like a father so he wasn't gonna pressure you into seeing him as a father figure but he will still do his duties as the man of the household. Well, soon anyway. He plans on marrying your mother next month and it's enough time for you to bond with your new family.

When you woke up under what you thought were dead bodies by how heavy they were, you screamed your throat off and even then they didn't wake up. You already lost your voice after a few minutes of finally getting out from under the pile and went to your temporary bedroom in their house or mansion or whatever.

You did your routine of getting ready and went down to get something to eat and drink. The brothers were still asleep by the time you finished your food so you decided to mess with them before relaxing out in their garden by tying Rindou's wrists to Ran's ankles and vice versa.

After doing so, you went to the garden and found a shaded spot by the biggest tree there and laid back on the trunk. You watch the clouds slowly move across the sky and wonder where your life will be in a few years. You can't even clearly imagine your future now and that somewhat scared you a little. There's also a bit of excitement in not knowing and all you can really do at the moment is hope for the best.

Somehow, you fell asleep there and one of the maids found you after two or three hours. Lucky for you it hadn't rained. Ran was the one who carried you back inside, the announcement that you had fallen asleep in the garden washed away his frustrations when he woke up tied to his brother in a complicated position.

Rindou tried messing with your sleeping figure as payback but Ran scolded him before he could and the younger Haitani could only grumble and pout about how Ran's already so protective of you when he's the blood-brother and you're just an addition.

"Family is family, Rin. She's not our blood but she's our family." Ran says to his younger brother, giving Rindou a gentle head pat. "You like to play rough and it's alright if you play rough with me but our Bambi's a girl so be gentle with her."

Rindou scrunched his nose at Ran's chosen name for you. "Bambi? Why Bambi?"

"I don't know. The word just entered my mind as soon as I saw her." Ran replies with a shrug and a small smile. "Our little sis is a cutie."

Rindou pursed his lips. "She's not even little anymore...."

"Aww don't worry, Rin! Mom and Dad are gonna make more kids soon!" Ran says with a loud laugh, making Rindou's face all red at the thought of it.

"No, Bambi's enough! Bambi's enough!" Rindou chants with his eyes closed, trying to block the thoughts of their father making them a sibling.

After some time, the two left to go buy something. While they were away you came down and got some snacks from the kitchen. Your mom and Mr Haitani were nowhere to be seen. Actually, the brothers were gone so you practically had the whole place to yourself since the maids don't usually stay around the main part of the place unless they're instructed to.

Your phone buzzed and you got it out of your pocket. Tetta just texted you and it seemed like he had something to say. He insisted on telling you in person but you told him to just call you. Tetta didn't call but Shuji did.

"You're at their place right now, aren't you?"

You frown and remember about your last meeting with him. "Yes."

"Are you alright there? Are they treating you well? Should I take you from there?"

You smile at his questions since you could clearly hear how he's so sincere. "I'm alright, Shuji. They're actually pretty nice to be around."

This time, Hanma Shuji didn't know what to say. He liked that you sounded happy and well but at the same time he didn't like the fact that you could just move on with your life without him and be happy. He wanted to be important enough to you for you to miss him and want him to stay in your life but it seems like that's a shot to the moon.

"But you can visit me.....if you'd like?" You say, unsure, after all you got from him was silence. Even after everything, you still cared for him of course.

"Yeah....I'd like that very much."

Hanma sighs and ends the call after a short goodbye. He honestly didn't know what he wanted to do now in his life. Him and his father got a new apartment and he would help out with all the bills and stuff even though his father didn't need that kind of help. His father just needs company especially after what him and your mother went through. Shuji could clearly see it took a toll on the older male and it even made him want to hate the idea of love.

But he couldn't, not when his idea of love is you.

Mr Haitani came out of his personal office with a bright aura. He just closed another big deal and was already planning a celebration in his head. Your mother woke up a few minutes later. They were both in the house all along and you didn't even notice because of how big this place is.

You weren't sure if your mother would allow Shuji to visit you so told her you were just going to wander around the neighborhood for a bit and get back later. When the brothers came back and noticed you weren't anywhere inside again, they asked where you were and got curious when they were told you had wandered around outside.

"Sorry you had to meet me here." Shuji says to you after you arrive at the meeting spot you both decided on, by the children's playground.

"Oh, don't apologize. I'm the one who should be sorry that I can't even let you inside. I'm not sure if you'll be allowed there so...." You trail off, looking down at your legs.

Hanma looks at you lovingly and wondered how a bitch gave birth to someone as amazing as you. Don't judge him. He adored your mother but he really can't forgive her for hurting his father so much that even he can't recognize him now.

"Come here." He says in a gruff voice, slowly pulling you into his embrace. "I would drive for hours just to hold you like this."

You feel a smile creeping to your face and you mentally scold yourself for not even trying to prevent this all from happening. For goodness sakes, you even allowed him to go all the way over here.

As he hugged you tight, your arms slowly wrapped themselves around his frame too. He was still sitting on his motorcycle so the height difference wasn't much.

Hanma sighs in contentment, his eyes closed as he thinks about how he'd like to free you from getting raised by your mother. As much as he loved that woman before, he didn't trust her after he found out about how conniving she actually is. He's afraid that woman might ruin your life later on by either giving you to a bastard rich man or making you into another cheater like her and he wants to prevent that from happening.

"I want to take you away."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
120K 6.7K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 56.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...