15 - The Rush

"Where have you been, young lady?!"

You narrow your eyes at Ran and crossed your arms, not intimidated at all by his little act as a strict brother. Rindou looked just the same beside him, all grumpy and whatnot.

"Do I have to answer to you? No, no I don't." You say before rolling your eyes at both and walking off.

It's an hour before dinnertime and you've just gotten back from your little date with Shuji. Yes, he took you out on a short date. You both went to an icecream shop and even went to a photobooth, him keeping the two strips of photos since you didn't want to hold any evidence of you meeting up with him today.

"I smell...." Ran sniffs the air as him and Rindou walked along with you from behind. "....a guy's cologne!"

You panic inside but showed no emotion other than irritation. Quickly, you turn and point at him. Ran was surprised to say the least and he looked almost fearful at the finger you were using to point at him.

"It's because you and Rindou are always staying too close to me! Piss off and let me breathe, geez!" You storm off dramatically and locked the door after entering your temporary room.

It made you feel a little bad to blame them when in reality it really was Shuji's cologne and you knew that.

"Do you have that cologne? I don't." Ran asks Rindou who shook his head.

"Pft. I don't like anything cheap." Rindou replies, not really sure if the cologne is cheap or not. One thing is for sure, he doesn't recognize it in his collection.

The weeknd passed by quickly and soon enough you were back in your own home. Classes were still boring during this semester but you were thankful for that. You may not even have much time to sleep next semester.

"Tettaaaa!" You happily greet your friend with dyed blond hair.

"Had a good weekend?" He asks, resting his hand on your hip as he guided you to the gates. Tetta wanted to eat out for lunch.

"I guess you could say that." You shrug, a small smile forming your lips which quickly turned into a frown once you remembered Shuji. "Tetta, can we ta—"

"Kisaki Tetta."

You were cut off by some tall guy with short blond hair. He had this calm look on his face that could still send shivers down anyone's spine. Tetta looked at the guy and asked him what he wanted. The guy looks at you for a moment before returning his gaze on the guy beside you.

"Mikey wants to talk to you." He says. Kisaki Tetta's hand immediately left your hip.

Turning to you, Kisaki gave you a small smile and patted your head. "Sorry about this. I'll make it up to you later, okay?"

You just nodded, not really all that bothered since it's not like you couldn't eat without him. Well that sounded bitter.

When they left, you sighed and turned around to head to the campus café with your head down. Okay, you were a bit bummed to have lunch on your own since you've gotten so used to having him by your side. Who's Mikey anyway? Why is he so important to Tetta?

Along the way, you bumped into someone and apologized as you looked up. Of course it just had to be Hanma Shuji.

"Hey." He says, uncertain if you were going to acknowledge him or not since you hadn't answered his call last night and hadn't even returned his texts.