7 - Teddy Bear

Kisaki was quiet like you. He was just driving around, not really having a specific place in mind. Though he was really sleepy, he knew he had to stay awake. But the time came when he had to slow down and stop the motorcycle because he couldn't take it anymore.

"Can we stop by so I can sleep for a few minutes?" He asks and you silently nodded your head.

There was a bench nearby and the two of you went there. You sat on the end while he lays next to you, one of his legs propped up while his arms wrapped themselves around his body. After some time, you figured he wasn't comfortable at all so you took the initiative to lay his head on your lap.

Kisaki sighs in contentment, his eyes still closed as he tries to get some sleep. Hanma had called him while he was already sleeping and even though under normal circumstances, no one could boss him around, he couldn't refuse Hanma's request because it involves you.

As he slept peacefully, you look up at the sky. There were a lot of stars but most of them weren't that bright. Your head started to fill with endless possibilities of what's going to happen tomorrow and the following days after that.

You sat there with your thoughts clouding your mind until Kisaki groans and sits up. He still looked tired but he wasn't exactly sleepy anymore. It was probably around one or two in the morning and both of you should be asleep already.

"You hungry?" He asks after he remembers what happened and how he got there.

You shake your head, not really wanting to eat at the moment. He sighs before he stood up, taking your hand in his and pulling you with him.

"We're going to eat whether you like it or not." He firmly says and you just didn't have the energy to oppose him.

Kisaki took you to his apartment and of course you questioned him about his family. According to him, his father was a veteran soldier who then later became a personal bodyguard for a really rich businessman. After his father died, the businessman took care of him and now he's just living off of that businessman's money. As for his mother, he was told she died in another country.

"You don't have any siblings?" You continue to ask him about his personal life.

"Nope." He replies curtly.

Kisaki laid a few dishes on the dining table and some of them were your favorites. He saw how your mood brightened up at the sight of them and he chuckles to himself. Hanma isn't really someone he considers 'a friend' but even if they were friends, he definitely didn't like what Hanma has done with you. The guy should have left you alone.

"So how is it?" Kisaki asks as soon as you take a bite of one of the dishes.

"Hm?" You immediately swallow and cleared your throat. "It's pretty good. You made it?"

"Well, duh." He rolls his eyes at this. "I don't really like spending too much money when I can cook for myself."

"That's surprising." You chuckle and continue eating.

Soon enough, Kisaki joins you and eats rather slowly. His eyes were drooping and you could tell he was falling asleep.

"You can go to sleep now if you'd like. I can just walk back home." You tell him but he shakes his head.

"I can still drive you back, don't worry." He sighs and clears his throat. "How are you feeling?"

"I think I feel a bit better now, I guess." You shrug, taking another bite of the food. "I honestly don't know what to feel."