9 - Simple Plan

It was finally the 14th, the only day you didn't have classes this week because your instructors for today were on a week-long meeting. You wanted to relax and maybe sleep half of the day off but your phone has been buzzing nonstop and it has gotten quite annoying after a few minutes.

Turns out, Takuya and Shuji have both been calling you and you were conflicted on who's call you should answer first. Of course if you answer one and the other decides to call again, they might get upset with you.

After watching their names for a while, you sigh and toss your phone to your bed. You'll decide who to answer after you take a shower and get dressed.

You were well aware why they were calling you. It's February 14th, better known as Valentine's Day. After getting ready for the day, you take your phone and stared at the missed calls for a while. Finally, you made the decision to call Kisaki. Just for advice.

"This better be important, I'm busy."

"I'll be quick!" You immediately say to him upon hearing how grumpy Kisaki sounded. "I'm kind of in a dilemma right now..."

"Well? Go on and explain then."

You sigh before you continue. "Shuji and Takuya have been calling me nonstop and I think they're gonna ask me out today but I don't know who to choo—"

"Go on a date with both of them. Simple."

"Simple?! It's not simple! And isn't that cheating?" You groan and let yourself fall back on your bed, messing your hair a little.

"Look, they don't have to know you're hanging out with them both at the same time. Think of it this way. If they do ask you out today, tell them to take you somewhere near where you plan on taking the other. In that way, it won't be hard for you to excuse yourself and—"

"S-Slow down! I'm barely getting anything from what you're telling me." You stop him.

Kisaki sighed on the other line and massaged the bridge of his nose. He could really just end the phone call right then and there. It's not like he's not busy with his own plans. But he found you too pitiful to ignore.

"You know what? Let's meet up."

"Oh, alright." You say before the line went dead.

Kisaki texted you an address and you quickly checked yourself if you were ready and then left. It took you a few minutes to get there but at least you made it just as he arrived too.

"You're really stressing over who to call back when you could just ignore them both." Kisaki says as soon as you were close enough to hear.

"Well, I could but I want to hang out today too." You reply with a sheepish smile. "Besides, if not them then with who? You?"

"Tch. Don't joke around like that." Kisaki rolled his eyes, feeling his cheeks warm up.

Your phone buzzed in your hand and you checked it to see Shuji's text.

I want to take you out today so pls pick up your phone and talk to me, darling.

You read his text and just as you finished, you received another one from Takuya.

Good morning, sweetheart. Can I take you out today? :)

"Must be so hard for you, having two guys pining for you all the time."