Power Rangers Mystic Force: W...

Bởi tanishatribe1118

What if Udonna had a daughter and she was Nick's (Bowen's) sister? Lily is the next White Mystic Ranger and u... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Broken Spell Part 1
Broken Spell Part 2
Code Busters
Rock Solid
Whispering Voices
Legendary Catastros
Fire Heart
Stranger Within Part 1
Stranger Within Part 2
Petrified Xander
The Gatekeeper Part 1
The Gatekeeper Part 2
Scaredy Cat
Long Ago
Inner Strength
Ranger Down
Dark Wish Part 1
Dark Wish Part 2
Dark Wish Part 3
Koragg's Trial
Heir Apparent Part 1
Heir Apparent Part 2
The Light
The Hunter
Hard Heads
The Snow Prince
The Light Source Part 1
The Light Source Part 2
The Return
Mystic Fate Part 1
Mystic Fate Part 2

Soul Specter

71 4 0
Bởi tanishatribe1118

In his area, Koragg was forging a new sword. "It is almost complete." said Koragg. "I will make the ultimate weapon with the last of Morticon's dark magic." Suddenly, Morticon's sword had transformed into Koragg's new sword. "Now I will be unstoppable!" said Koragg as he grabs the sword.

At a park, kids were playing and people were enjoying the day. "Come on, honey." said a man as he was playing catch with his daughter. "That's it."

Suddenly a new monster and Hideaks appeared from a dark magic seal. "What a fine day it is to harvest your life-force!" said Gnatu as people started running. She then catches a guy in front of her and Spydex crawls down. "You'll do just fine." she said, then starts taking away the man's life force. "Take it, Spydex!"

"Hyah!" shouted Daggeron as the others followed close behind. He then fires at the Hideaks. "Laser lamp! Get those people to safety!" Daggeron shouted at the rangers as people were scattered.

"Come with me!" said Xander as he and Vida guided people to safety.

"Run!" shouted Vida.

"Go!" shouted Nick as he and the others fought off the Hideaks. Chip stops and sees Gnatu closing in on a father and his daughter. "Oh, how sweet!" said Gnatu as she closes in with several Hideaks.

"Stop!" shouted Chip, running towards them, causing the Hideaks to shoot at him. They then run towards Chip and stopped him in his tracks. "Let me go!" shouted Chip as he struggled in their grasps to get to the father and daughter but he was too late. Gnatu had sucked the life force out of them and gave it to Spydex right in front of him.

"No!" shouted Chip. "Get off!"

He then throws off the Hideaks as Spydex gets away. "You're too late." said Gnatu and the fight began.

"What did you do to them?" Chip asked as he fought.

"I just relieved them of their life force." Gnatu tells him. "I have a better use for it. Don't worry! They don't feel a thing."

"Fiend!" shouted Chip and was knocked back to the ground. "I'm not done yet."

"And you call yourselves protectors of the city?" asked Gnatu, looking at Chip on the ground. "What a joke!"

Soon as Gnatu disappears, the others ran to Chip. "Hey Chip!" said Nick.

"Are you okay?" asked Vida.

"Yeah, but these people aren't." said Chip. "I couldn't save them."

"You tired your best." said Daggeron.

"Yeah." Maddie and Lily said in agreement.

"But it wasn't good enough." said Chip, then he punches his fist into the ground. In the underworld, Imperious was pleased with his plan. "I'm impressed." said Imperious.

"Why, thank you." said Gnatu.

"Keep it up, and I might just make you my second in command." said Imperious.

"Hah! How do you like that, Necrolai?" she asked.

"I wouldn't." Necrolai replied.

"Oh, I'm hurt." said Gnatu as she places a hand on Necrolai's shoulder. "Don't you think I would make a good general?"

"Ugh! That would never happen!" exclaimed Necrolai.

"We'll see." Gnatu tells her, then goes back to the surface world through a dark magic seal.

Laughing, Imperious then said, "Looks like you have some competition, Necrolai. Gnatu wants to replace you."

"Let that fool attack citizens. I'm after something bigger." Necrolai said to him as a black potion bottle appeared in her hand. An uproar was caused in the pit and Imperious looks up to see Koragg coming down.

"I'm back." said Koragg.

"Koragg!" said Necrolai. "Where have you been?"

"Forging a new sword from Morticon's fallen weapon." explained Koragg.

"Ah, the dark wizard." said Imperious as he circles around Koragg. "Your sword might come in handy as long as you know your place. I am in charge around here."

"I answer only to the master." Koragg tells him.

"Of course, of course." said Imperious as Necrolai laughs. "But he has a new enemy...Solaris Knight!"

"I have met him." said Koragg. "Now I will see if he is worthy of battling me."

"What a puppet." said Imperious as Koragg walks away.

At Rootcore, everyone was hard at work on finding Gnatu. Chip goes over to Xander who was sitting at a monitor. "See anything, Xander?" he asked.

"No, no traces of dark magic anywhere in the city." said Xander.

"Madison? Lily?" Chip asked as he rushes over to the two girls at the small table.

"No spells that can help restore those people's life-forces." said Maddie.

"However, I did find a spell that can look into a person's memory." said Lily, finding a spell in the book she had in her hands. "I wonder if it will work on Phineas."

"Yeah...you're not trying that." said Maddie.

"I wasn't planning on doing it." Lily said, looking up at Maddie. "At least, not any time soon or without Udonna's permission."

"Keep looking." urged Chip.

"Yeah." they both said.

"Chip, we're doing everything we can to help those people." said Daggeron as Chip walks over to the stairs. "This isn't your fault."

"Yes, it is." said Chip. "I was supposed to protect them and I blew it!"

"Whoa! Ha ha ha! Want another one?" Jenji asked Fire Heart as he fed him. "Oh, there you go. And another? Oh! Ha ha! What a chow hound! He's cute. I like him."

"He sure is hungry." said Vida as Udonna walks up.

"Maybe you're feeding him too much." said Nick.

"Well, I've always found it pays to give a dragon all he wants to eat before he wants to eat you." said Udonna, looking over at Jenji.

"Yikes! Uh, open wide! Hyah!" said Jenji as he gives the rest of the food to Fire Heart. Suddenly, Nick gets a message from Koragg. "The time has come for me to battle the Solaris Knight." said Koragg.

"What's wrong?" Daggeron asked.

Breathing heavily, Nick said, "It's Koragg. He wants to fight you."

"Fight Koragg?" asked Jenji.

"Very well." said Daggeron. "Tell him to meet me in the twilight dimension."

"Be careful. Koragg is a fierce warrior." Udonna warns Daggeron.

"I'll say." said Jenji.

"I can handle him." said Daggeron, reassuring Udonna. "Remember, I was taught by the best."

He then punches the ticket, calling forth the Solar Streak Train. "Ah! The light! It burns my retinas!" exclaimed Lily, seeing her shadow on the wall as she covers her eyes.

"Guys, we got action, too." said Xander.

"Hey, over there." said Nick as they flew over Briarwood.

"The dark magic's signal was right around here." said Xander. Suddenly, Spydex crawled down on his string, laughing as he makes his way to the rangers. They then looked up and scattered. "I'll get you this time!" said Chip and runs towards Spydex who then blasts the rangers. Chip made his way through the blasts and fights alone against Spydex.

"Hey!" shouted Nick. "I'll get the life force! Magi Staff!" He aims his staff at Spydex's back, taking the life force out. Spydex groans as the life force is taken. "It's mine!" shouted Chip as he leaps into the air and catches the sphere. "Good one, Nick."

Suddenly, the sphere was taken from him. "Huh?" said Chip as he looks up and sees Gnatu.

"Up here, Ranger." said Gnatu. "You snooze, you lose! Spydex? Yah!"

"No!" shouted Chip as Spydex catches it and laughs as he walks away.

In the twilight dimension, Koragg was waiting for Daggeron. "You came." said Koragg as Daggeron walks up.

"Why do you want to battle me?" asked Daggeron.

"To see if you're worthy to be called a knight." said Koragg. "Mist attack!"

Wolves came out of Koragg's shield and attacks Daggeron, causing the ground beneath them to crumble and fall. Koragg attacks Daggeron again and the Solaris Knight dodges the attack. In the underworld, Imperious is watching the fight on his fan. "A battle of two knights." said Imperious with Necrolai looking over his shoulder. "How thrilling. Now what are those pesky rangers up to?"

He then switches his fan over and sees that the rangers are chasing Spydex through the city. Suddenly, Spydex created a web in the air. "Whoa." said the rangers.

"You up for this, Xander?" asked Nick.

"Yeah." he tells him.

"Come on, guys! We can do this!" Nick tells the others.

"I'll do it as long as I get to hang onto your cape." said Lily.

"I'm ready!" said Vida.

"Come on!" shouted Maddie.

"I'll protect the web." said Chip.

"All right." said Nick as he, Lily and Xander take one strand of the web while Maddie and Vida take the other.

"Easy, now." said Nick as they walked out towards Spydex. Spydex then starts shooting at them, causing Xander to fall and grab a hold of the webbing.

"Hang on, Xander!" shouted Maddie. Spydex shoots again and this time, the webbing that Maddie and Vida were on had broken, causing them to fall. "Hey! Hah!" shouted Xander as he goes after them. "Mystic Muscles! Gotcha! You all right?"

"Yeah, thanks." said Maddie.

"We owe you one." said Vida. They looked up to see Nick and Lily fighting Spydex in the air. Spydex was then able to knock both of them off. Lily screamed as she grabs a hold of her brother. "Hang on!" shouted Nick as he grabs his Magi Staff. "Magi Staff!"

He conjured several air bags on the ground and both of them bounced safely to the ground. "That was close." said Nick.

"You said it, Nick." said Lily.

"Mystic Force Fighters!" shouted Chip as the fighters appeared on him. Spydex roared as Chip comes out on the web and fires random webbing at him. Chip punches them away as he goes straight for Spydex. "You're going down!" shouted Chip as he punches Spydex to the ground. "Hope you like the taste of concrete."

"Think it's over?" asked Gnatu, watching the fight. "Think again."

Suddenly Spydex grew. "Destroy them all." said Gnatu.

In the twilight dimension, Daggeron continued to battle Koragg. "Your magic is strong, but as a teacher, you're a failure." said Koragg.

"What?" Daggeron asked the knight.

"You teach your pupils to use their magic for good." Koragg said. "That's a waste of their talents."

"You're the waste, Koragg! Hah!" shouted Daggeron and used the laser lamp. Koragg then runs at Daggeron with his sword drawn out. "And you call yourself a knight? What a laugh." said Koragg as he walks away from Daggeron, laughing.

"Hey, nice work!" said Nick as he and the others joined Chip.

"Thanks!" replied Chip.

"It's megazord time!" said Xander.

"Galwit Mysto Prifior!"

Once the titan megazord was formed, Spydex started shooting his webbing at them, causing them to dodge and fought back. When Spydex was on the ground, the life-force came out of his back. "Look!" shouted Chip. All six rangers went after the life-force that rolled on the ground until they were hit.

"Yes, I'll take that." said Gnatu, picking up the life force. "Spydex!"

"Great. We lost them again." said Xander.

"I'm about had it with that bug." said Lily. Chip looks over and sees something on the ground. "What's this?" he asked, going over to pick it up.

"Wait, Chip. I don't think you should..." Maddie started to say but it was too late. Chip had already opened it and what happened next was horrible. A black mist came out of the bottle, surrounding Chip for a minute then goes straight for his body, causing him to go down.

"Chip!" shouted Maddie and Lily as they ran over to him.

"Chip!" shouted Nick, watching their friend withering around on the ground in pain. "Chip!"

They then lift up his shirt and there was a spiraling black hole. "Look!" said Maddie.

"What is that thing?" asked Lily, her eyes widen at the sight.

"Chip, it's a soul specter." said Necrolai as she walks up to the rangers. "Bye-bye, yellow ranger."

At Rootcore, Udonna hurries out as they brought a groaning Chip. "Udonna, what's happening to him?" asked Maddie.

"Let me see." she said and Chip lifts up his shirt. "A Soul Specter. The specter is devouring his soul from the inside."

"It's eating away his soul?" asked Lily.

"There's got to be a way to get that thing out of him." said Vida.

"The staff of Topaz is the only thing that can draw out a soul specter." said Daggeron as he walks up.

"Where is it?" asked Xander.

"Let's go get it." Nick said.

"No." said Daggeron. "Briarwood is under attack. You need to stay here. I'll take Chip to the staff."

"Then I'll come with you." said Lily, causing them to turn their attention to her. "You'll need help with Chip."

"I appreciate it, Lily. But you're needed here than Chip does." Daggeron tells her.

"But Daggeron..." said Lily.

"No buts." he said firmly.

"Daggeron, the staff is at the top of Mount Isis." said Udonna. "You know what a treacherous journey that is."

"This plan is ingenious!" said Imperious, happy that the rangers haven't thwarted his plan yet. "It won't be long now! Gnatu will shoot the life force into the sky, causing destruction through the city."

"Interesting plan." said Koragg. "What's going on, Imperious?"

"I'm disappointed in you, Koragg." said Imperious.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb. You could have destroyed Solaris Knight, but you didn't!" said Imperious.

"Back off." said Koragg. "I told you. I only answer to the master."

At the bottom of Mount Isis, Daggeron and Chip arrived. "You think I can make it?" asked Chip.

"Come on. We'll take it step by step." said Daggeron.

Back in Briarwood, more people where losing their life force. "Going somewhere?" Gnatu asked as Spydex cornered a woman. "I don't think so. Spydex!"

Once the woman had fallen and Spydex caught her life force, Gnatu then said "Thank you miss. That should be enough. Spydex, turn their life force into something useful!"

Spydex then makes the life force he gathered into a spikey looking ball that came out of his back. Suddenly five out of six rangers arrived. "Pesky rangers." said Gnatu.

"Not so fast." said Nick, when suddenly Gnatu spit fire from her mouth, causing them to fall back to the ground.

Back at Mount Isis, Daggeron and Chip were walking Mount Isis. "Come on, Chip." said Daggeron. "You can do it."

Chip looks down as they were climbing the side of a cliff when suddenly he loses his grip. Daggeron looks then sees Chip falling when he grabs his hand. "Hold on!" said Daggeron, pulling him up. "That's it."

Once on the side of the mountain, Chip staggers and falls to the ground, causing Daggeron to look back. "I'm sorry, Daggeron." Chip tells him. "I don't think I can make it."

"When I was training to be a knight, I can't tell you the number of times I wanted to quit." Daggeron said to Chip as he sits down next to him on the log. "But my teacher never let me. Now, I wouldn't be a very good teacher before he even started training, would I?"

Chip then looks up at him. "You mean...you're gonna train me to be a knight? A real knight?" he asked.

"Not if we don't make it up this mountain." said Daggeron. "Now, let's go."

Back in Briarwood, the girls were dealing with Gnatu while Nick and Xander were dealing with Spydex. At Mount Isis, Chip and Daggeron were finally over the cliff edge. "Come on." said Daggeron, helping Chip up.

"I can't do it!" said Chip as he falls to the ground.

"Chip." said Daggeron, then he turns around and sees the staff. "There it is...the staff of topaz." Suddenly shots were fired and Daggeron was knocked back. "Not so fast, knight." said Koragg.

"The boy doesn't have much time." said Daggeron as Chip groans out in pain. "Give me the staff."

"You want it? You'll have to take it from me." Koragg said with the staff in his hand.

"Not a problem." said Daggeron as Koragg sends blasts from his shield. When the smoke had cleared, Daggeron was gone. "What?" asked the wolf knight.

"Hyah!" shouted Daggeron, already morphed and went towards Koragg. Both Knights began to fight for the staff. "Try this, knight." said Koragg and sends another attack from his shield. The battle continued on the mountain.

"Shield of Darkness!" shouted Koragg as he punches his shield at the ground, causing Daggeron to be knocked back. "You'll have to do better than that! Uthe Mejor Catastros!"

Out from the spell seal came Catastros. "Sumbol Unithos Equestras." chanted Koragg as he combined with the horse. "Centaurus Wolf Megazord!"

"You want to play?! Solar Streak Megazord!" shouted Daggeron as he forms his megazord. "Let's go!"

"Time to turn up the heat!" Daggeron pulls a switch and steam was aimed at Koragg.

"My turn! Ugh!" shouted Koragg and attacks Daggeron with dark magic.

"Okay, I see how it is now." said Daggeron. "Furnace Blast!"

The engine door of the megazord drops and Koragg was being drawn in, until he attacks the megazord with his sword. "I've played with you long enough!" said Koragg. "Behold the power of the master!" He then sends a tornado of dark magic towards Daggeron. "Pathetic."

Back in Briarwood, the others were getting their butts kicked all over the place as Gnatu and Spydex laughs at their pain. Gnatu attacks them with her fire breath. "Weaklings." said Gnatu, tossing the ball of life forces in her hands.

"It's not over!" shouted Nick.

"Yeah." said Lily as both of them tried to get up.

"Ready for some fireworks, Spydex?" asked Gnatu as she places the life force in the cannon.

"Come on, rangers! We got to hang in there!" said Nick as they all got up. "This one's for Chip! Hah!"

They ran towards the two. At Mount Isis, Daggeron breaks free of the trap. "Impossible!" said Koragg.

"There's more!" said Daggeron. "Furnace Blast! Full Power!"

He sends another round towards Koragg, causing the wolf knight to stumble back and let go of the staff of Topaz. Daggeron goes to catch it. "Gotcha." he said. "The staff of Topaz."

"You might be a worthy opponent after all." said Koragg. "Uthe Sastros."

"Chip!" said Daggeron as he looks over at the yellow ranger on the ground as the soul specter devours him from the inside. He then powers down as he runs over to him. "Hold on, young friend." said Daggeron, then aims the staff of topaz at him and it started glow. "Don't give up."

Suddenly the soul specter came out of Chip and disappeared. Daggeron runs over to Chip and he opens his eyes. "If training to be a knight is like this, it's gonna be brutal." said Chip as Daggeron smiles down at him. "When do we start?"

Back in Briarwood, the others were still fighting the good fight against Spydex and Gnatu. "I'm through with you!" said Gnatu as she lights a finger. "Let's get this party started."

She light the fuse. "No!" shouted Nick.

"Oh!" shouted the others when suddenly the fuse was destroyed.

"What?!" shouted Gnatu and looks to see that it was Chip.

"Chip, you're okay!" shouted Nick as they ran up to him.

"Never been better." said Chip as Lily hugs him around the waist. "Now let's show them how it's done."

"Right!" they said in agreement and goes off to deal with them. Daggeron then takes the ball that contains the life forces of those taken from the cannon. "I'll take care of this. You get in there and fight." said Daggeron.

"All right." said Nick. "Magi Staff! Speed Spell!"

The rangers went fast as they headed towards Gnatu and Spydex. "Wait!" said Gnatu but she couldn't do anything as the rangers attacked. She then pushes Spydex forward as Chip attacked. "See ya." said Chip as Spydex goes down and is destroyed. The ball goes up and releases all the life forces that were stored in it.

"Now all the souls will return where they belong." said Daggeron as it exploded in the air, returning the souls to the right people.

"Oh, yeah." Chip said as he and the others cheered.

"Don't forget about me." Gnatu said, then she gets big. "Little rangers."

"Get back." said Chip as Gnatu goes to step on them.

"No!" shouted Daggeron.

"Hey!" said Gnatu, but fell back when they went into the Titan Megazord.

"You messed with the wrong ranger, lady!" said Chip and goes to attack her.

"Time to bug out." said Gnatu, taking to the sky.

"Titan Megazord, take flight!" shouted the rangers and both sets of wings came out of the megazord. They followed her into the air and knocked her out of the sky. "Spirits of the Ancient Titans!" they shouted. "We are!"

"Way to go, guys!" said Chip as Gnatu was destroyed.

Outside of Rootcore, Chip was doing archery with Daggeron as Lily stood to the side, watching the whole thing. "Nice shot." said Lily as the arrow went into the middle.

"Archery's sort of a hobby of mine." Chip said to Daggeron.

"So I see." he said, taking the bow from him. "Let an old warrior give it a try."

Daggeron then places the arrow in the bow and pulls back. Soon as he lets go, the arrow shoots through Chip's arrow. "Beginner's luck." said Daggeron.

"If that's beginner's luck, then I'm signing up for archery lessons as soon as possible." said Lily.

"I still can't believe I'm training to be a Knight." said Chip. "Can you teach me how to slay ogres? A-And save damsels?"

"I'll teach you everything my mentor taught me." Daggeron said. "And I learned from the greatest Knight of them all...Udonna's husband."

"Udonna's married?" asked Lily and Chip.

"I didn't know that." said Lily.

"She was. His name was Leanbow." said Daggeron. "He was the bravest man I ever knew."

"How come she never told us about him?" asked Chip.

"Well, I'm sure it's a painful memory for her." said Daggeron. "He sacrificed himself closing the gates of the underworld."

"But couldn't you save him?" asked Chip.

"I wasn't there." Daggeron answered, then hands back the bow to Chip. "We have much training ahead if you are to become a knight, young Chip." Chip then picks up another arrow and aims at the target, letting the arrow go through Daggeron's arrow.

"Will you tell me stories about what Leanbow was like when he was alive?" Lily innocently asked, looking up at Daggeron. "I want to know everything about him."

"It would be my honor." he tells her as he places his arms around her and both watched as Chip takes another arrow.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.1K 1K 35
She already had enough trust issues as it was. And she so badly hoped it would be easier with him. It had only made it worse. Updates every Friday!
20.4K 349 38
What if there was another child of Lily and James Potter? Someone no one knew about? What if she grew up to be a Huntress, a leader, and a famous wit...
33.8K 578 33
A power ranger fanfic (Dino charge, Jungle Fury, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja and Thunder Storm, Mystic Force, Samurai, Megaforc...
5.1K 99 13
A young girl is saved from a mysterious shadow pokemon by a pokemon ranger named Rand. She then wants to become a pokemon ranger so she can save her...