Soul Specter

In his area, Koragg was forging a new sword. "It is almost complete." said Koragg. "I will make the ultimate weapon with the last of Morticon's dark magic." Suddenly, Morticon's sword had transformed into Koragg's new sword. "Now I will be unstoppable!" said Koragg as he grabs the sword.

At a park, kids were playing and people were enjoying the day. "Come on, honey." said a man as he was playing catch with his daughter. "That's it."

Suddenly a new monster and Hideaks appeared from a dark magic seal. "What a fine day it is to harvest your life-force!" said Gnatu as people started running. She then catches a guy in front of her and Spydex crawls down. "You'll do just fine." she said, then starts taking away the man's life force. "Take it, Spydex!"

"Hyah!" shouted Daggeron as the others followed close behind. He then fires at the Hideaks. "Laser lamp! Get those people to safety!" Daggeron shouted at the rangers as people were scattered.

"Come with me!" said Xander as he and Vida guided people to safety.

"Run!" shouted Vida.

"Go!" shouted Nick as he and the others fought off the Hideaks. Chip stops and sees Gnatu closing in on a father and his daughter. "Oh, how sweet!" said Gnatu as she closes in with several Hideaks.

"Stop!" shouted Chip, running towards them, causing the Hideaks to shoot at him. They then run towards Chip and stopped him in his tracks. "Let me go!" shouted Chip as he struggled in their grasps to get to the father and daughter but he was too late. Gnatu had sucked the life force out of them and gave it to Spydex right in front of him.

"No!" shouted Chip. "Get off!"

He then throws off the Hideaks as Spydex gets away. "You're too late." said Gnatu and the fight began.

"What did you do to them?" Chip asked as he fought.

"I just relieved them of their life force." Gnatu tells him. "I have a better use for it. Don't worry! They don't feel a thing."

"Fiend!" shouted Chip and was knocked back to the ground. "I'm not done yet."

"And you call yourselves protectors of the city?" asked Gnatu, looking at Chip on the ground. "What a joke!"

Soon as Gnatu disappears, the others ran to Chip. "Hey Chip!" said Nick.

"Are you okay?" asked Vida.

"Yeah, but these people aren't." said Chip. "I couldn't save them."

"You tired your best." said Daggeron.

"Yeah." Maddie and Lily said in agreement.

"But it wasn't good enough." said Chip, then he punches his fist into the ground. In the underworld, Imperious was pleased with his plan. "I'm impressed." said Imperious.

"Why, thank you." said Gnatu.

"Keep it up, and I might just make you my second in command." said Imperious.

"Hah! How do you like that, Necrolai?" she asked.

"I wouldn't." Necrolai replied.

"Oh, I'm hurt." said Gnatu as she places a hand on Necrolai's shoulder. "Don't you think I would make a good general?"

"Ugh! That would never happen!" exclaimed Necrolai.

"We'll see." Gnatu tells her, then goes back to the surface world through a dark magic seal.

Laughing, Imperious then said, "Looks like you have some competition, Necrolai. Gnatu wants to replace you."

"Let that fool attack citizens. I'm after something bigger." Necrolai said to him as a black potion bottle appeared in her hand. An uproar was caused in the pit and Imperious looks up to see Koragg coming down.