Code Busters

Out in the forest, Clare was gathering ingredients. "Let's see. Beetle's fang...check. Slug root...check." said Clare as she looked into the basket. Suddenly she heard something approaching behind her and looked up to see the rangers coming towards her.

"Heads Up! Coming through!" Nick shouted as he was in the lead. "Sorry!"

"They need to put traffic lights out here." said a scared Clare, then looks down and found what she was looking for. "Ah, holly flower petals. Come to mama."

"Florum Zilo Copa!" she chanted and suddenly bees came out of the flowers. "Bees! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Just then Clare finally got rid of the bees. "I'll just say that I couldn't find any holly petals. What's next?" she said to herself. "Ah, stickle berries."

Just as Clare about to pick some from a bush, the ground was shaking. She looks around at the ground as something comes towards her. Clare drops the basket and runs away as it catches up to her. "Look out!" said a voice and suddenly someone knocks Clare to the ground, away from what was coming after her.

"What was that?" Clare asked, but the person who saved her had already disappeared from sight.

Down in the underworld, Necrolai said, "Now there are six mystic warriors, just like the ones who tried to trap us down here forever."

"Udonna had to give the mystic powers to someone." said Koragg. "These children pose no threat."

"And while you two argue, I've taken steps to see that they don't." said Morticon. Suddenly the cavern shook. "What under earth was that?" asked Necrolai.

"The Hydro worm." said Morticon.

"The creature that dug this enormous pit?"

"It's only a matter of time before it breaks through to the surface." explained Morticon.

"Briarwood would be destroyed from below unless the rangers stop it." said Necrolai.

"I'll make sure that don't with a creature from my army of the underworld." Morticon said, laughing as a monster came out. The monster was green then roared.

"Yeah." said Nick as the others followed him over the forest. Sadly Lily wasn't with them. "Come on, Pinky!" Nick shouted over his shoulder. "Try and keep up."

"No one calls me "pinky"!" shouted Vida and goes after him.

"Get him, V." said Xander, cheering her on.

"You'd better run!" Vida shouted after Nick.

"Go sis!" said Maddie.

"I almost got ya."

"Are you still there?" he asked over his shoulder then looks back and sees that he's about to run into a tree. Vida flies past him. "Who's in the lead now, Nicky boy?" she taunted him.

"That would be me!" shouted Chip. "Whoo-hoo!"

"Huh?"

"Yellow, baby! Yeah!" shouted Chip. They all made it back to the tree. "Dismount! All right!" shouted Nick as he and the others powered down as they got off their brooms.

"Whoa!"

"Very good, rangers." Udonna said, praising them. "That's enough Mystic racer practice for today."

"Aw, come on." said Chip. "One more lap around the forest."

"Yeah. I'm just getting warmed up." said Vida. "I want to see what this bad boy really can do."

"I'm afraid not." said Udonna. "It's time for elementary incantations." She looked around and noticed that Lily was missing. "Where is Lily?" she asked.