Stranger Within Part 2

"Well done, Necrolai." said Morticon, sitting on his throne.

"The pink ranger is still in my power." said Necrolai, laughing as she bowed. Koragg scoffs as he walks away. "Koragg, are you not pleased with what Necrolai has done?" Morticon asked at the wolf wizard. "As I see it, she just did you a favor. You should be grateful!"

"There is no honor in her ways." said Koragg.

At Rootcore, Vida was standing in a chalked circle as the others stood a ways from her and Lily further away from her. "Guys, I know you think you should do this, but I'm all right." said Vida, begging the others. "Please let me out."

"Lily, you'll let me out, right?" she asked the young white ranger, sweetly.

"Not a chance, Vida. Until they fix you, I'm not coming over there if my life depended on it." Lily said, grabbing ahold of the banister. "Plus I don't want you to be a vampire anymore because you're scaring me."

"We're gonna help you, V. I promise." said Chip.

"Maybe...you should let her out." said Clare then Vida goes at her but was blocked by the invisible wall. "And maybe you shouldn't."

"If Flytrap was destroyed, Vida should be fine." said Maddie as she and the others walked away from Vida. "She must be under the spell of another vampire."

"What if it's Necrolai?" asked Chip.

"Koragg would know that." said Xander, then Chip gets an idea.

"Nick, Koragg seems to be able to contact you whenever he likes. Have you ever tried to contact him?" asked Chip.

"No. Well, I can try." said Nick, then focuses on connecting with Koragg. When nothing happened, Nick then said, "I guess it doesn't work like..."

Koragg started growling and Nick grabs his head. "Ahh!" Nick winced in pain.

"Nick!" said Lily.

"You wish to speak, red wizard?" asked Koragg.

"Next time, Chip, you can call him yourself." said Nick, panting. "He's in the glen."

"While you go after Koragg, there is something I need to do." said Udonna, then leaves the rangers and Clare.

"Who's going to stay with V?" asked Maddie and the older rangers looked down at Lily.

"I'm not doing it. She's scary as a vampire." said Lily, gripping the railing hard.

"I will." said Clare, volunteering herself.

"Clare, she'll try anything and everything to get you to release her." Xander tells her. "You sure you're up for it?"

"Don't worry. I am a lot smarter than I look." said Clare. "Or...nevermind. I'll be fine. I promise."

They then turned around and that Chip was missing. "Where's Chip?" Nick asked.

"There you are, coward!" said Chip as he jumped off his Mystic racer.

"You!" said Koragg. "I was expecting red ranger to meet me."

"Well, you got yellow!" said Chip, then goes to attack him. "What did you do to Vida?"

"I did nothing to your friend." Koragg tells him and throws him against a tree.

"Lightning kick!" shouted Chip as he kicks against Koragg's shield. Koragg grabs him by the foot and swings him around before letting go. "I'm not done yet." said Chip as he gets up from the ground and goes to attack Koragg again.

"It's dishonorable to defeat a weaker opponent." said Koragg.

"What do you know about honor?" asked Chip. "I'll make you pay for what you did. Magi Staff! Ha!"