Stranger Within Part 1

In the forest, Koragg appeared alone when suddenly Nick appeared out of nowhere and attacked him. Koragg growled as he and Nick began to fight. He grabbed Nick by hisIt was night in the city of Briarwood. Nick and the others were closing up the store when Leelee appeared.

"Hey!" Leelee shouted as Nick was closing the door, hurrying to get inside.

"Sorry, Leelee. We're closing." said Nick as she squeezed by him.

"Perfect." she said, facing him. "That means you have no excuses for not taking me to see this new DJ tonight."

"Uh...excuse me, but he has other responsibilities." said Lily.

"No he doesn't." said Leelee, giving Lily a dirty look.

"Yes I do." said Nick. "I take care of my sister, Lily."

"Yeah. Besides, I don't think you're my brother's type in the dating world." said Lily, crossing her arms.

"Anyways, no can do. I already have plans." said Nick as he walked past Leelee and motioned Lily to follow him.

"Please?" asked Leelee.

"Don't waste your time throwing yourself at him, Lee." said Xander. "Throw yourself at me."

"Okay. You can come with me." she said.

"Cool." said Xander and Nick comes out of the office.

"And he can't go either. He's the one I have plans with." said Nick as Lily walks out of the office with her scooter.

"Hmm." said Xander as Vida walks out from behind the counter and grabs the flyer from Leelee's hand.

"DJ Fly...never heard of him. Any good?" asked Vida, looking at the flyer.

"He's just like the hottest new DJ around." said Leelee. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of him."

"I better check this guy out." Vida said.

"Great! You can go with me." said Leelee.

"Vida has plans too." said Nick, coming up behind her. "One of them involves taking my sister over to a friend's house for a sleepover."

"But there's new talent in town." Vida argued as he takes Leelee to the door. "Our plans can wait till tomorrow."

"No, they can't." said Nick. "You gave your word that you'd help V."

"Nick, I don't have a..." Lily started to say but was cut off by the look on his face. "You know what Nick, you're right. Vida does need to take me over to my friend's house tonight."

"Thanks for the invite, Leelee." said Nick, getting her out of the store. "Some other time. We're closed."

He then turns and looks at Xander, Vida and Lily. "We have half of the Fire Heart scroll to figure out. Chip and Madison are waiting at Rootcore. Remember?" ranted Nick, grabbing his jacket off the counter.

"Since when did you become Nick, the good witch of Briarwood?" asked Xander.

"Yeah. Since when do I need Vida to take me to a sleepover at a friend's house when I hang out with you guys all the time?" asked Lily, as she and Xander followed her brother.

"You coming, V?" Nick asked the pink ranger.

"Be there in a few." she said, still holding the flyer in her hands. "I got some paperwork to catch up on." When the others left, she looks down at the flyer. "Hmm. DJ Fly." Vida said to herself. In a club somewhere, DJ Fly was playing music and teens were dancing. Vida and Leelee were standing in the middle of the dance floor.