The Return

At Rock Porium, Toby was with the rangers. "So, you guys really are the power rangers?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm." said Maddie as the others nodded.

"Okay. Uh, Nick is the red ranger and Lily is the white ranger."

"Right." he said.

"You got it." said Lily, pointing at him.

"And Xander is green. Madison...blue. Chip...yellow. And Vida is pink." Toby finished off naming their colors. "Okay, so, Nick and Lily are also the children of Udonna, the white ranger, and Leanbow, a powerful wizard who is also Koragg, the guy who's been trying to trash the city. But he's really a good guy. It's just that nobody knows what happened to him."

"I'm impressed, Toby, that's quite..." Maddie started to say but he cuts her off.

"Ah, I haven't finished." he tells her. "Now, Nick being the eldest, is also the light, the power to stop evil from taking over. But the bad guys are looking for the light so that they can destroy him and then destroy the world."

"Exactly." said Chip.

"Silence!" said Toby. "Now, Leelee's mom is the queen of the vampires who really did carry me off, so I guess I can stop seeking professional help now."

"Sorry about that." said Leelee as the others laugh.

"And...and...and now, the 10 terrors are here, trying to call forth the head honcho himself...you know, the master of all evil." said Toby. "And you know what that means?"

"That I should be seeking a therapist or some kind of professional help when this is all over?" asked Lily.

"No." said Toby, then they heard screaming outside of the store. "It means that you guys won't be working your regular hours for a while. Looks like it'll just be me and Lee-squared for a bit."

"Now that you mention it, there's something I've been meaning..." Lily started to say when suddenly the store door opens and Phineas walks in.

"Ohh, you think you'd never seen a Troblin before." Phineas said to people outside of the store. "Hello."

"I will never understand their relationship." said Lily, as she and Vida shook their heads at the couple.

"I don't even understand it now." said Maddie.

"Agreed." said Nick.

"Thought I'd stop by and see you, my girl." Phineas said as he hands her a bouquet of turnips. "Ooh, these are for you."

The rangers started laughing. "Isn't he cute? He's my new boyfriend." said Leelee as she and Phineas walk over to the others.

"You're seeing, uh, Xander's uncle from the old country?" asked Toby.

"Uh..." said Phineas.

"Well, you see Toby..." said Lily.

Down in the underworld, flames appeared out of a funnel. "Behold the energy of the master!" shouted Gekkor.

"Yes, he is here with us, now, and I offer up my body to be his home." said Sculpin.

"I, too, would give him my body." said Black Lance. "It would be an honor to be the receptacle of such power."

"I agree." said Itassis.

"Yes, with the master's strength and magic, there will be no stopping whichever one of us is chosen." said Sculpin. "There shall be no mercy for the light."

Suddenly the stone tablet glowed for the selection ceremony. "Another needs to be chosen before the master selects one of us to join him." said Itassis. "We gather."