Legendary Catastros

"Gather round, rangers, and hear the story of the beast stallion whose strength was known across the land...the legendary Catastros." said Udonna as she stood in front of "The Xenotome".

Out came an image of a horse and it galloped around the room of Rootcore, straight into the crystal ball. "Many have tried in vain to break the mightiest creature of them all." Udonna continued. "But Catastros was stronger than a hundred men, and no one was able to harness his fearsome power. Catastros fled into the forest during the great battle of good and evil. But before the seal was closed...evil reached up...and dragged Catastros down to the lowest depths of the pit."

"That was the scariest story I have ever heard." said Chip, then a smile appeared on his face. "Tell it again."

"Even I'm a little freaked out..." said Vida and everyone looked at her like she was crazy. "Just a little."

Xander chuckled, then said, "Well, I'm not scared." The lights went out in Rootcore and the sound of thunder crashed. When the lights had come back on, Xander was in Vida's arms.

"Just making sure you're safe, V." said Xander, patting her on the shoulder.

"I'm fine. Thanks." said Vida and drops Xander to the ground. Udonna chuckles at the rangers antics as she walks around. "You guys can't possibly be afraid of a silly horse." said Nick and suddenly he gets a sharp hit in the back of his head by Lily.

Nick then turns around to face his sister who had her tongue sticking out at him. "Oh yeah, only my little sister can be that scared." he grumbled.

"You bet I am. Still terrified of even riding one." said Lily.

"How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry?" asked Nick.

"For the rest of your days." Lily said in a grave voice.

"Make no mistake." said Udonna. "Catastros is a force to be reckoned with, Nick."

"But Koragg must've tamed him since he has control over him." said Maddie.

"Yes, for Catastros remains loyal to Koragg to this day." Udonna said.

"Don't you just love a good brainstorm?" asked Clare as she comes out to the command center with whipped cream on her head. "Washes away the stress of the day."

"If it washes away the stress of the day, then..." Lily started to say as she came around the table.

"Clare, y-you're steaming." said Maddie as Vida started giggling, causing Udonna to turn around and face her niece.

"Yeah, I cross a hot cocoa spell with a spell of protection...keeps me warm on these cold stormy nights." explained Clare as everyone but Udonna and Lily were laughing. Lily was just even more confused than ever.

"Your hair." said Vida as they busted out laughing and Clare was confused at what she trying to tell her. "Your hair."

Clare takes a finger up to hair and sees that it was something white. She tastes it and starts freaking out. "I forgot to omit the part about the toppings." said Clare. "I'm allergic to whipped cream!"

Suddenly Clare was about to sneeze. The rangers backed up as Clare sneezed and some of the whipped cream landed on Udonna. "Uh-oh." said Lily as they saw an angry Udonna storm out. "I think she's angry with you, Clare."

"Quick, Nick, point your wand at me and say "Finishio"...Ah-Choo!" said Clare. "It'll make it disappear. Hurry!"

"Finishio?" Nick said as a question, then Clare was back to normal.

"Thanks, Nick." said Clare as she sighed. "Well, I, uh, better go."

Down in the underworld, Morticon was losing his patients. "I can't take this!" he shouted, then gets up from the chair. "How long are we just going to sit here?" Morticon spins around in frustration before going to Koragg. "You've got the rangers' combining power!" he yelled at Koragg.