Mystic Fate Part 2

"Now you will fall, just as your mother has!" said Black Lance. Nick gets an angry look in his eyes as he stands up.

"Now you made me mad." said Nick. He walks towards Black Lance, morphing as he did so. "Come on!" said Black Lance as the others watched this.

"You're going down!" they shouted as Nick takes out his sword. Black Lance attacks Nick as he jumps into the air. Nick then destroys the shield, breaking it into four pieces.

"My shield!" shouted Black Lance.

"Fire Heart!" shouted Nick and Fire Heart appears, attacking Black Lance.

"Yes!" said Vida.

"Good boy, Fire Heart!" said Nick.

"Your dragon will not save you this time!" shouted Black Lance and attacks. Fire Heart protects Nick with his wings, shielding him from the blast. Out of the smoke, Nick and Fire Heart combined.

"Yeah!"

Black Lance and Nick ran towards each other and started to fight. Soon enough, Black Lance was on the ground. "Bull's eye." said Nick as Fire Heart flies away. "You guys want in on this?"

"You know it, Nick." said Lily.

"Gladly." said Xander.

"Yeah! Ready. Magical Source, Mystic Force!"

"Magi Staff!" shouted Vida and Xander, aiming their staffs at Black Lance.

"Thanks for joining the party." said Nick.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." said Lily.

"Mystic Spell Seal!" they shouted, creating a spell seal and defeating Black Lance.

"Wow." said Nick as a red flash appeared and they ran towards to where it appeared. "What's that?"

"It's him!" said Vida. "The master!"

"Where's Daggeron and my father?" asked Nick.

"Right here!" said the master, placing them on a pile of rubble.

"Oh, no!"

"Daggeron!" shouted Maddie, running towards him. "Daggeron!"

"And Leanbow!"

"Dad!" shouted Nick and Lily.

"This can't be." said Nick, pulling his sister close to him. "All we've done was in vain. All this time, finding our dad."

"Nothing can stop me from bringing darkness and despair to this world!" said the master.

"What can you possibly gain by destroying our whole world?!" asked Xander.

"Your world is now my world!" bellowed the master as he grabs each of the rangers. "You want to see what my world will look like?"

He then shows them what his world would look like. "It's so dark." said Maddie.

"I don't like it." said Lily.

"This is the future of your world. There is no place for your species." said the master and he throws them to the ground. "Once I eat your magic, you will become a part of the dust that I will walk upon. That will be your one and only purpose."

"We're not done. You haven't defeated us yet!" shouted Nick.

"Legend Warriors, Hyah!"

"Yes. More power for me to eat." said the master as they formed the Manticore megazord.

"Come on, rangers!" said Nick. "We've got to hit him with all of our magic!"

"Legend Striker, Spin Attack!" they shouted as they sent their attack but the master gobbled it up like it was nothing.