Siya Ke Ansh

Por sancasm

Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh S... Más

Characters
Siya ke Ansh Aesthetics
Author's Note
Prologue
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 1 :: Proposals and Rejections
Chapter 2 :: Change in Plans
Chapter 3 :: Twisted Proposal
Chapter 4 :: A Cute Lie
Chapter 5 :: The Trip Begins
Chapter 6 (A) :: Itinerary
Spin off #1 :: Teej Special
Chapter 6 (B) :: Taking a Step Ahead
Chapter 7 (A) :: First kiss
Chapter 7 (B) :: Promising words
Chapter 8 :: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 9 :: Some Untold Secrets
Chapter 10 :: Live in?
Spin off #2 :: Raksha Bandhan Special
Chapter 11 (A) :: Live in!
Chapter 11 (B) :: 'tu sei il mio gelato'
Chapter 11 (C) :: His Wild Cat
✨✨GRATEFUL✨✨
Chapter 12 :: Dream Proposal or Dream Career
OMGGGG
ON HOLD till 20 May
Resuming
Chapter 13 :: Her personal model for anatomy
Batao batao

Spin off #3 :: Valentine's Day Special

12.7K 676 97
Por sancasm

OMGGGG 2ND IN TOP 10 INDIA.....!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU'LL. THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!

Spin off chapters are side story guys.

Here's the target-

TARGET FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER-  400 VOTES AND 30 COMMENTS

If you guys haven't already voted for previous chapters please hit the star. Thank you so much!!

Enjoyyyyyy this part until the next comes up!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

🔞SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT🔞

🔞READ ON YOUR OWN DISCRETION🔞

Do not play the song until, you read to play it.

After marriage

Their second Valentine's day together, would be like this-

(As the First Valentine's day was just 20 days after their marriage, hence Ayansh took Siya for a dinner date. Siya wasn't bold enough then to do this for Ayansh. But as the book proceeds you will see Siya being more and more open to such stuff as long as she is with Ayansh.)

Author's pov-

A tired Ayansh enters his house after almost 12 hours at the office. The project he is working on right now, is demanding all his attention. He just wants a nice cuddle session with his wife and to sleep with her in his arms. But Siya had some other plans. As soon as Ayansh steps into his room, the opening of the door catches Siya's breath. She was standing in front of their balcony glass door covered with curtains self talking before the door opened.

'You can do it Siya. He is your husband, he wouldn't mind. You can do it.' Is what she is telling her for 30 minutes now.

She even had 2 drinks to loosen herself up. She is wearing a maroon silk short and sexy yet elegant night dress. Why? Because, today she planned to seduce her husband.

Ayansh opens the door and on the other hand Siya clicks her phone which was connected to the speaker to start the song.

Play the song now

I'm so into you
I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do
Is to fall in deep

She walks like a model with her hips swaying on each side as she took another step towards Ayansh. Finally she stands just an inch away from him.

But close ain't close enough
'Til we cross the line, hey, yeah

As she lip syncs these lines, she grabs the collar of his white shirt and pulls him to herself, almost knocking them both on the floor. The inch they were separated by was now a few centimetres.

So name a game to play
And I'll roll the dice, hey

Siya unbuttons his shirt while not forgetting any word of the song. Ayansh's shirt hangs on his shoulder giving a beautiful peek of his torso to her.

Oh, baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move (ooh, ooh)
Before I make a move (ooh, ooh)

She wraps her arm around his neck and traces his muscles from his waistline to his neck and then from his forehead to his jaw. Then leans backwards with her long black hair almost touching the ground but then jerks, when the beat drops, herself up which ends up with Ayansh and Siya's nose touching.

So, baby, come light me up
And maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous
But, baby, that's how I want it

She turns around, making her ass touch his front, while her arm is still wrapped around his neck. Siya sways her hips left and right a few times making sure to make him feel her ass moving.

A little less conversation and a little more touch my body

She again turns around facing him and before he could say something, she keeps her finger on his lips. She holds his arms below the elbow and makes him place his hands on her hips.

'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you

These words come out of her mouth as she lightly rubs her tip of the nose with Ayansh's.

Got everyone watchin' us
So, baby, let's keep it secret

She pulls his collar and moves towards their bed.

A little bit scandalous
But, baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Ooh, yeah

Siya pushes Ayansh as he lands on the bed with a bounce. Ayansh sits on the bed with all his gorgeous glory – the shirt unbuttoned, thighs wide apart and manspreading and his arms behind him supporting his body weight. She quickly climbs up his lap with her thighs on either side of him and her knees touching his wrist behind him. She jerks her head to one side which causes all her hair to messily gather on the same side. But not for long as some strands slipped on to the other side.

Ayansh's pov-

Settling on my lap comfortably, Siya wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me while her hands find my hair. I tightly hold her by her waist. The material of her night dress was so thin that I could feel her burning skin. I push my hands inside her silk dress to feel her bare waist and she moans. Without breaking the kiss she pushes me as we lay on the bed now.

In the past year, my Siya has already given me plenty of shocks that now I am immune to it. But this act of hers, I was least expecting it. I love it when she feels safe and comfortable enough around me to take such bold steps but she is giving me a problem down there. My dick needs serious attention or it might burst right now. All this while when she was dancing in this mini dress of hers, I couldn't just focus anywhere else apart from her ass and boobs. She isn't wearing a bra which makes me feel her hardened nipples every time her front touches me.

If she was trying to seduce me to water, she fucking raise the temperature so damn high that I might evaporate any time now. Her sexy hip sways, her hair being obedient and following her moves, her sensuous scent – this is definitely not the perfume she uses daily, everything is only driving me to an orgasm.

We broke our kiss, when we felt our lungs giving up.

"Jaan I know you are expecting something but I am really tired baby." I tell her truthfully.

"I know Ansh, I know that's why I will take charge today." She tells me gasping for air. She starts leaving kisses down my torso.

She was about to unbuckle my pants when I said "You don't have to jaan."

She climbs back up and kisses me again. "I knew you would say something like this. But don't you think baby, as my husband you should fulfil my needs. So even if you don't want me to, which, seeing that tent I doubt is true, my mouth and tongue is desperate for that dick of yours. And what do you think baby after having two drinks and this seduction act for you, would I settle ending the show without an orgasm? Absolutely no! So Mr. Ansh Siya Gupta would you now allow your wife to suck on your cock." She is looking into my eyes saying all this.

"God, woman!!! You had 2 drinks??" Her mouth would ruin me some day.

And there she is sliding a condom on and then blowing me like a fucking balloon untill I tell her I am close. I orgasmed within minutes when her mouth worked up and down my member.

I kissed her a last time before holding her close to myself. "Do you feel satisfied and less tense?" My wife has the audacity to ask this.

"Of fucking course jaan. Do you not want to orgasm?" I ask her.

"Yes, but not now. You should rest. You can make me cum when you are not tired." She accepts honestly.

"Happy Valentine's day wifey. Cheers to us." I wish her.

"Cheers to this Valentine's and many more to come." I heard her say before falling into a deep slumber.

And finally the clock struck 12 am, denoting the next day -- 15 February.

Pro tip from author- Always use condom even when having oral sex. You might get oral cancer if you don't or sexually transmitted disease like AIDS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter fammmmm.

Comment and tell me how do you guys like this chapter.

Do not forget to leave vote for the chapter please.

Guys please vote and vote for the chapter.
It makes me feel motivated...

1449 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

270K 11.1K 60
At two opposite ends of the spectrum, Bound by the shackles of marriage. Aarav Singhania Rhea Aggarwal Aarav Singhania, a 27-year-old tycoon, The bi...
286K 24.3K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
748K 66.4K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
859K 42.7K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...