It's fine, it's just life

Von Hellotherebooks

Lilly Russo, a 15 year old girl. Her life, she hates it. Her mom and stepdad abuses her and makes her life mi... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Question
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two

Fourteen

151 4 1
Von Hellotherebooks

Lilly Russo pov

Looking at the pink wall. I sigh. It's been two days.

I've been in my room, oddly enough the same spot too.

My back still hurts cross that off. My whole body still hurts.

Jason beated me with some whip. I looked them up and they where for houses. My back is still bleeding, burns too.

Edith, Edith is one of the maid's. She came back not to long ago before she left.

She helped me a lot, and still does.

The door opened reavling Edith.

"Oh dear, you've been in the same spot for two days." She says closing the door behind me and walking towards me.

"I'm to tired to move." I said, blurry coming out as a whisper.

"Oh dear!" She shouts.

"You need to go to a hospital." She said.

I shake my head rapidly. Kinda proud that's the first time moving my body.

"You know what Jason will do." I said.

"You haven slept nor have you eaten. Your skinny enough as it is." She said.

"I'll be back with some soup I make." She said, before I can say anything she's out the door.

A few minutes later Edith comes back with a bowl.

"You must eat." She said, worry in her eyes.

"I'm so tired." I whisper looking down.

"Look at me dear. No matter what you must keep going. Your dad should be coming out of jail soon. Then if so he'll be able to get you." She said, trying to assure me.

Ill probably be dead by the time he comes out. I thought.

I'm then slapped but not to hard. Its like a pay.

"Don't say such nonsense." Edith scolded me.

Opps.

"Eat. Please." Edith begs.

Sighing I nod.

Opening my mouth Edith gets the spoon and bring it to my mouth. Taking it in I slowly gaulp the hot soup.

Once the soup is gone I sigh.

"Ima try to take a shower." I said as she nods.

"I have to go. But once you're done showering I'll be back to baggage your cuts." She informed as I nod.

Once she's gone I slowly get up and walk towrds the bathroom.

Putting on the cold water I then beging to strip.

Stepping into the shower, my body relaxes feeling the cold water hit me.

After twenty - five minutes of conditioning shampooing and washing I turn of the water, stepping out wrapping a towel around my body.

I look at my self in the mirror.

I can hardly recognize myself. A black left eye. Busted lip, my stomach and arms are bruised along with my legs.

I put on undergarments and a part of shorts.

Leaving my room I keep the towel close to my chest.

Laying on the bed I sigh, waiting for Edith.

Closing my eyes I open them. I have to stay up and wait for Edith.

I hear the door open.

"Dear?" I hear Edith.

"Yes?" I whisper.

"I'ma going to clean your back then baggage it." She says as I nod.

"Does it hurt?" She ask.

"N - no, I can hardly feel anything." I said as she sighs.

"Oh, dear." I hear her whisper.

"I'd do anything to be in your place."

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Good, dear."

"Edith, if you did not work for Jason, what do you think you'd be doing now?"

"I don't know, probably sitting down. I love cats, so I'm guessing I'd be sitting down with around twelve cats around me a shotgun in my basement, my floor covered with cat toys." Edith explains as I giggle.

Ryan pov

I sigh slamming my locker door shut.

"What's got your panties twisted?" Jake ask me.

I don't wear panties. I thought.

"I miss Lilly." I blurt out.

"Me too." Bella says frowing.

I miss her more.

"Have you tried to text he? I've tried but she didn't respond." I explain as she crunched her eyebrows.

"Yea multiple times but, nothing." Bella said as I sigh getting worried.

"I'm sure she's fine. Why don't we go to her house?" Luca suggested.

"If we go to her house we'll be in the rich part of town. Plus we'll look like robber's if our broke asses are in a rich place like that." Alex said as I nod agreeing.

/ / /

I sign as people look at us.

"See, we look like criminals." Axel says.

"Shut up." Bella says.

Bella sighs as we look at a glass door. I knock.

A few minutes later a man opens the door smiling.

"Hello, can I help you?" He ask.

"Oh, um we're Lilly's friends. We're from school we haven't seen her for two days. I - we just wanted to see if we can see her." Bella says smiling.

"Ah, I see. We'll, please come in. I'll go get Lilly."

"Thank you sir." I said.

"Please call me, Jason." Jason said as we nod.

We take a seat.

"Me and my wife were about to leave, but you can stay with Lilly." He said as he we nod.

He then disappears as he heads up stairs.

A few minutes later he comes down Lilly following him from behind.

"Well I'll be leaving, Lilly's mother is inside the car. I had forgot my wallet. Have fun." Jason says as we nod thanking him he then leaves.

"Um hi." Lilly says.

"What happened, you've been for two days?" Bella asked worryingly.

Lilly smiles. "S - sorry I didn't feel good, but now I do!" She lied. But we didn't push.

"Do you want something to drink?" She ask us.

"No, thank you." We said politely. She nods as she sits down.

"Did I miss anything important at school?" Lilly ask.

"No not really." Jake said bored as she nods.

"Can I see you guys tomorrow, I'm quite tired." She said. I heart shatters.

She looks tired, but not that kind of tired. She looks lifeless but she's not dead. Under her eyes are dark bags. Looks like she's forcing her eyes open, struggling to keep them open.

I smile. "Sure darling. Call of us if you need us." I said as she nods.

We get up and leave.

Lilly Russo pov

Once they leave I sigh closing my eyes.

"Up the stairs I go." I said what feels like I'm out breath but yet I'm breathing hard.

Getting up as I bite my lips from screaming, I slowly walk towrds the stairs going up.

It takes at least ten minutes for me to go upstairs. But once I make it I go towards me room.

Opening the door I go in. I shut the door close behind me.

Then I fall to the ground. The door touching my back.

I smile, and damn I smile hard. Tears passing my water line and down my cheek.

'I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.' I repeated in my head.

Slowly my vision gets hard, dark spots appear.

And with that.

"I can't do this." I whisper right as darkness surrounds me.

So I was writing this chapter then I was busy and forgot but here you guys go. Thank you all for waiting and I'm sorry for making you wait.

But I'd like to thank disneydumbo for making a new cover for this book.

Counted words: 1239

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

The New Girl Von Mabsher

Jugendliteratur

3.8K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
512 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
485K 13.7K 101
#1 in the series || "Are you going to leave?" I asked, looking up into his eyes. "Never." He said, a tired smile spread across his face. "Don't make...