forever • conrad fisher

By andrewgarfieldsdog

when conrad brings his girlfriend down to cousins beach with him and it ticks a certain someone off More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

eleven

1.5K 39 7
By andrewgarfieldsdog

forever
ⁿᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵖ²

THIRD PERSON ...
"put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within twenty four hours of each other," taylor lightly laughed as she looked around the boat at everyone.

gigi, nicole, and layla put their fingers down. layla had been in her own world most of the time, but when taylor suggested never have i ever everyone was quick to agree and get layla to play.

"okay," another girl started. "put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to, y'know."

"his name was harry bear styles, i mean," everyone laughed at taylor at her stupid comment.

"okay put a finger down if you've ever had sex."

everyone put a finger down besides belly.

"if you've ever been to third."

again, everyone but belly.

"put a finger down if you've ever gone to second."

belly still didn't get a finger down.

"put a finger down if you've ever made out with jeremiah fisher," taylor but in.

belly put a finger down.

layla looked at the girl shocked and smiled.

"wait belly, we want all of the tea," nicole said.

"uhm, sorry gigi. i mean there's not much to tell, he's like my best friend."

"when did it start?" gigi asked clearly jelous.

"uh about a week ago, we kissed in the pool at our house," the conklin girl smiled as she thought back about the memory.

"yeah that's so cool."

"put a finger down if you've been skinny dipping," layla spoke up for the first time in a few minutes.

immediately after nicole said another one. "put a finger down if you've ever gone skinny dipping at hopper's cove."

"is that a dare?" taylor asked intrigued.

"absolutely."

"wooo!"

all the girls laughed and splashed each other as they all swam in the lake naked. besides the two others who stayed and watched.

"hey watch out for jellyfish i do not want to have to pee on any of you guys," gigi half joked as she started to take her shirt off to join everyone else.
"hey nicole! someone's texting you."

"okay coming!"

taylor and belly laughed about whatever as layla just floated looking the mom thinking about conrad.

all of a sudden there were headlights on and a car backing out.

"i knew they were bitches!"

"what's happening?" belly questioned as the three girls swim towards the dock. "taylor whats going on?"

"they took everything. except for layla's phone. which has a text from conrad."

"oh," layla grabbed her phone and read the text out loud. "hey good luck tonight. nicole can be a real bitch most of the time, see you later."

"well what do we do?" belly started freaking out. "we can not walk home naked!"

"what could be worse? we're doing it."

"at least there's that."

"can we just call conrad please?"

"no he's at a party he won't answer i already tried texting him," layla responded as they were huddled up wrapped in the tarp.

"i can't walk two more miles," taylor whined.

"well you're gonna have to."

the two blondes and brunette continued walking when taylor and belly stopped. they started talking about jeremiah.

"can you please try calling conrad," taylor asked desperately.

"yeah alright."

layla opened her phone and called her boyfriend. the phone rang and he finally answered on the last ring.

"hey babe, whats up?" conrad yelled as all the noise in the background was super loud.

"ill send you my location can you please come pick me taylor and belly up?"

"yeah sure what happened?"

"you'll see. thanks love you," layla pulled the phone from her ear and hung up. "he's on his way."

they sat on the ground for twenty minutes before two cars pulled up.

"oh my god belly are you okay?" jeremiah ran over.

"nicole told me what uh happened," conrad held up a bag. "and gave me your clothes."

he walked over to layla and gave her a quick kiss.

"i hope you told her to watch her back," taylor said.

"yeah," he handed taylor the clothes and conrad and jeremiah held the ends of the tarp.

layla walked around as she zipped up her pink jacket. she gave conrad a half hug as he was still holding the thing up.

"i'm sorry," conrad apologized as his girlfriend leaned into his side.

"it's okay, it's not your fault."

once the two other girls got finished changing everyone got in the cars. layla hopped in conrads with him as belly and taylor went with jeremiah.

"crazy night," conrad was the first to speak as he placed his hands on layla's thigh before starting the car. he quickly started to drive.

"yeah," the girl sighed as she played with conrad's fingers. "i'm starting to regret being a deb. but i did it for your mom so it's okay."

"you know she wouldn't love you any less if you didn't."

"yeah."

it was silent the rest of the drive and conrad pulled into the driveway.

"thanks for picking us up," layla spoke as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"of course i would never leave you out there especially like that."

the couple stared at each other until layla started to lean in for a kiss. conrad met her in the middle and let their mouths clash.

they say there kissing for a minute before layla climbed over the center console. she unzipped her jacket and threw it on the passenger seat. they threw all their clothes off not wasting any time.

"morning sunshine," susannah woke up her sons girlfriend as she walked into the room. "are you ready for your big day?"

"yeah, i'm so ready to get it over with," laila yawned as she sat up.

"hey layla, did i push you into this?"

"no not at all, okay maybe at first, but i am really excited."

"you don't have to go tonight if you don't want to," susannah brushed laylas hair behind her ear.

"i want to go, to finish what i started. and i'm proud to show you."

"i love you so much layla."

"i love you too susannah."

forever
¹⁰²¹ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 63 15
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓.~
134K 2.3K 25
𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡-𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚊𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜...
4.1K 234 10
❝ we've been living on a ━━━━━━━━ 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲. and for 𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, you were 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ THE SUMMER I...
76.9K 907 32
The college year is coming to an end when Amelia's college buddy Conrad Fisher goes missing. One day his brother Jeremiah and his ex-girlfriend Bell...