ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

By miguelschamp

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰɪʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅ... More

3A Cᴀsᴛ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ (2)
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)
Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (3)
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ (2)
Tʜᴇ Gɪʀʟ Wʜᴏ Kɴᴇᴡ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)
3B Cᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (3)
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (3)
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏx ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʟғ

Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (3)

116 5 0
By miguelschamp

______________________________________

"Let me help you out here. This kind of thing usually begins with something along the lines of, "It's not what you think." Or, "I can explain."" Rafael says

Luisa and Scott look out the window still seeing the sun out. Scott sighs, "Dad, let me help you out. You need to leave."

"I will. With a satisfactory explanation."

"Go get a warrant."

"I don't need a warrant. I'm your father." Rafael snaps

"No, you're a gene donor. I got my hair color from you. And that's all I got. So you're not allowed to play tough dad with me." Scott says as the door opens

"Hey, what's going on ?" Melissa says

"Maybe one of you should explain." Rafael says

Luisa looks toward the window as the room gets darker, "Scott."

Rafael looks past them, "Who the hell is this ?"

Luisa and Scott look into the living room to see one of the masked men standing there.

"Dad, no ! Dad, wait." Scott tries as Rafael enter the living room. Luisa jumps as the man stabs him in the shoulder. Kira screaming as Rafael falls to the ground.

"Dad." Scott calls as Melissa falls to the ground next to him. They all look over as the door flies open. Melissa drags Rafael to the side as Derek runs in. He growls as Scott shifts and growls at the masked men. He swings his sword at them which they both dodge. "Mom, the ash !"

Luisa turns and immediately pushes Kira behind her. Kira's eyes widen as two more masked men appear behind him. They turn as someone flies through the window. The twins land on the table before lunging at the men. Luisa and Kira hide behind the island. The door swings open and Luisa recognizes Anna. She pulls a man off of Aiden and tosses him out the door.

Scott tosses a man out the window before turning to Melissa, "Mom, now ! Do it now !"

Derek pushes a man out the front door before Melissa throws the jar of mountain ash at the doorway. The men stand up at stare down at the line by each of the doorways.

Kira and Luisa stand up from behind the island. Kira walks closer to the door as Anna walks over to Luisa.

"Are you okay ?" She asks frantically

"Yeah, I'm fine." Luisa nods as Anna looks her over. Anna nods hesitantly before turning her attention toward Kira.

The girl puts her hand out to the door, but pulls back as she gets shocked. The twins eye her as she backs away.

______________________________________

"Nothing. At least no man-made weapon. The oni are a force of nature. You don't fight a tsunami. You endure it. And you hope that you're not destroyed in its path." Katashi explains

"Then how do we endure it ?" Ariane says

"One of you already has." Katashi says. He walks over to Isaac and turns his head. "This is Japanese kanji for "self". This means he is still himself. The oni are looking for one who is no longer themselves."

"What do you mean no longer themselves ?" Argent asks

"Possessed. By a dark spirit."

______________________________________

Anna and Luisa were sat at the table while Kira, Aiden, and Ethan stood near the door. Aiden turns to Kira, "It's Kira, right ?" Kira nods, "You going to tell us what you are ?"

"What ? What do you mean ?"

Aiden grabs Kira's arm. "Aiden." Ethan calls out

"Watch !" Aiden says. He brings Kira's hand to the door and she is zapped by the barrier, "See that ? She can't go through it either."

"So, what are you ?" Ethan asks

"She's a kitsune, idiot." Derek says walking into the kitchen, "Use your eyes. You can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to conceal it yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is either."

______________________________________

"There are 13 kinds of kitsune." Katashi explains, "Celestial, wild, ocean, thunder. But there is one, a dark kitsune. They call it void. Or nogitsune."

"A kumicho." Argent nods

"That's right. He was possessed by a nogitsune. It's what helped him rise through the ranks of our yakuza family. Nogitsune draws its power from pain and tragedy, strife and chaos. Do you know why I'm missing this finger ?"

"Penance." Ariane says

"There's a ritual called yubitsume. Removing the joints of the little finger weakens your grip on a sword. When a katana is gripped properly, the little finger is the strongest."

"Why did they take your finger ?" Isaac asks

"They didn't take it. A yakuza performs the ritual himself and offers it to his superior. It was penance for a mistake. And it wasn't my only one. I don't know what it was about the way I moved or stood that suggested to them that I was going to take them on. Because actually I was... Preparing to run for my life." He then runs to Argent.

"That shot you fired saved me from looking like a coward before the survivors. For that humiliation, I wouldn't have to have given up my finger. I would've had to give up my head."

He then covers up the broken mask Argent brought. As he slides it across the table to him, Argent and Allison stand. "I wish I could give you the answer you need, Mr. Argent. I owe you more than my life. I owe you my honor. I will tell you one thing, however. If there is a nogitsune among you... Let the oni destroy it. Even if it is your own daughter."

Ariane turns toward Allison as the girl looks down at the table.

______________________________________

Luisa and Anna stand up as the house begins to shake. The masked men start hitting their swords at the door. Scott rushes in, "What are they doing ?"

"Testing for weaknesses." Ethan says. The men hit the door again causing dishes to fall from the counters. They then try sticking their sword between the barrier. One of them begins to stick their hand in, "Guys ? We have a problem."

Luisa grabs her phone out of her pocket as it begins to ring. She sighs as she sees her sister's name on the screen. "Ariane, please tell me that you have something." Derek looks over at her at the mention of her sister, "They're here. They're trying to get in. And it looks like they're gonna be able to do it."

"Okay, listen. They're Japanese demons. They're called the Oni. They're looking for someone possessed. Someone with a dark spirit attached to them."

"Okay. Tell me what else."

"Alright, they won't hurt you. They know Scott's supernatural, but once they do this check, once they realize that he's not carrying this dark spirit either him, then they won't hurt him, I promise. All they're looking for is the nogitsune."

"I'm right, aren't I ?" Kira says, "They're looking for me."

"They're looking for a dark spirit." Luisa says

"And I know it's not you." Scott says turning to Kira

"Once they do their check, they won't hurt anybody."

"Scott, we're going to have to do something." Derek says. He looks over as the Oni break the barrier down. The Oni file in with their swords at their side.

"Don't do anything."

"Is he serious ?" Aiden says

"I said don't do anything." He says firmly. He then turns to Kira and holds his hand out, "Trust me."

Kira hesitates before taking Scott's hand. He pulls her over to stand in front of the oni. Luisa sighs shakily as the men step up to them.

The Oni grab their heads and their eyes begin to glow yellow. Scott and Kira fall to their knees. Aiden tries stepping up, but Derek stops him. They stare into the teens eyes for a few more seconds before letting them go. Scott and Kira fall to the floor beside each other. As soon as the men disappear, they run over to the two.

"Scott ?" Luisa says as she and Derek bend down beside him.

"You're gonna be okay." Ethan says to Kira.

______________________________________

Luisa and Scott decided to visit Stiles in the hospital. Scott taking his own dad in before they were off to Stiles' room. As they make their way down the hall, they hear a thud.

Scott steps in front of Luisa as they look through a door. Both frowning at what looked like their best friend. Scott enters first with Luisa right behind him. Their steps are slow as Stiles faces away from them.

"Stiles ? You okay ?" Scott asks. It goes silent for a few seconds before Stiles turns to them.

"Yeah, fine." He says, "What's been going on ?"

Scott sighs as Stiles walks over to him and pats his shoulder. The three walking out not noticing the firefly turning to dust on the floor behind them.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 132 8
"I was all alone with the love of my life" 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐞 he's the most caring and genuine boy she's eve...
25.5K 749 22
"no return we'll crash and burn" ~~ In which two friends fall in love despite their best efforts not to ~~ (extended summary inside) Evan Buckley x O...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!