"NYX" BTS 8th member

By ruifru

The title says it what if bts had 8 member?? What if she was a girl.... Let's take a look in the life of NYX... More

NYX
NYX GADGETS
FAMILY
SHIPS WITHIN BTS
SHIPS OUTSIDE
SHIPS WESTERN
PERSONAL TEAM
FUN FACTS
THE FANDOM
NYX SOCIAL MEDIA
LEARN A-Z WITH NYX
Not a chapter
LIFE STYLE#1
LIFESTYLE#2
INNCORRECT QUOTES
MOMENTS WITH JUNGKOOK
ONE DIRECTION X NYX
NYX FEATURES
NYX x HYUNJIN
ALBUM #1
ALBUM#2
ALBUM#3
MOMENTS WITH JUNGKOOK #2
BTS
ALBUM#4
JUNGNYX CALVIN KLEIN
THE BOND
NYX x HYUNJIN
FLOWER CREW
NYX's AVENGER CHARACTER
FACTS ABOUT SHADOWBLADE/NYX
ICONIC SHADOW BLADE LINES
ICONIC MOMENTS
NYX'S STRANGER THING CHARACTER
IMPORTANT
Incorrect QUOTES
Wooga Squad
SHE SAID YESSS!!!

VOGUE

344 14 4
By ruifru

Vogue: The Art of Synergy - Inside the World of BTS's Jungkook and NYX

Hi VOGUE this is Hwang Alexandra and Jungkook of BTS and we are here to answers some questions ARMY have asked us, so stay tuned.

Vogue: You both have an incredible presence on stage and off. How do you influence each other's fashion and music?

Jungkook: "Having NYX join us was a breath of fresh air. Her sense of style is unique - it's bold, it's experimental. She was already a big name in the music industry and had set very high standards. That pushed me to explore beyond my comfort zones in music. I wanted to be as versatile as she was and cross all limits. There's this energy she brings that just sparks creativity."

NYX: "Jungkook is an icon. Since the first day I meet him, I knew he was going to be a successful idol. I had never seen someone so passionate about what they were doing at the age of 14. No doubt I was impressed by the other members each of them uniquely talented in their own ways, but he just had tis spark which I did. His style has this effortless cool vibe that's really inspiring. We bounce ideas off each other, whether it's about a melody or an outfit. It's this synergy that makes working together so exciting."

Vogue: The chemistry between you two is palpable. How has your relationship evolved since becoming bandmates?

NYX: "Joining BTS, I was stepping into a family. Jungkook, along with the others, made it feel like home. Our bond has grown stronger with every project, every tour. It's more than just being bandmates; it's about being family. i gained 6 amazing brothers and a loving partner to share the rest of my life and passion with. Being and Idol finding Love is hard, so I am very glad i found it in someone I get to share my problems, happiness and passion with."

Jungkook: "Absolutely. With NYX, it felt like the missing piece fell into place. We all share this unbreakable bond, but with her, there's this mutual respect and understanding that's grown over time. It's been amazing to see how we've evolved together. She my soulmate, my partner in crime. I very lucky to have someone like her in my life, Shes my comfort zone & my only love."

Vogue: How do THE NYX and JUNGKOOK of BTS spend their free days? How have you never been caught by the camera?

NYX: HAHA all we do is lie around, watch movies and play games. we are very lazy to be honest and can do nothing for the entire day. Our schedule is always very hectic, so we find peace in the most minimal things.

JUNGKOOK: I agree all we need is each other's comfort. It's the most relaxing thing. And we love painting together. As for not being caught it's just that we do the most unexpected things which no one would expect us to do.

Vogue: Your latest Vogue shoot together is stunning. What was the concept, and how did you contribute to bringing it to life?

Jungkook: "Thank you! The concept was 'Elegance in Motion', blending high fashion with our identities as artists. We wanted the photos to capture not just the visual aspect but the emotion and movement that's intrinsic to our music."

NYX: "We were deeply involved in every step - from selecting the wardrobe to discussing the poses. It was important for us to ensure that every shot told a story, reflecting our journey, individually and together."

Vogue: Looking ahead, what are your dreams for the future, both as individuals and as part of BTS?

NYX: "For me, it's about growth. Continuing to evolve as an artist and as a person. I hope to inspire others the way BTS inspired me. And for us as a group, to keep breaking barriers, spreading our message of love and unity."

Jungkook: "I second that. It's about pushing boundaries, musically and personally. We've achieved so much together, and yet it feels like we're just getting started. Our dreams are as big as the sky - limitless. OHH and win a Grammy as a group!!"

Vogue: The dynamics within BTS have always fascinated your fans. How do you maintain the group's harmony?

NYX: Open communication and respect for each other's artistry and boundaries have been key. We spend a lot of time together, not just working but also sharing life experiences. This has helped me understand the group's ethos and blend in seamlessly.

Vogue: Looking towards the future, what can fans expect from BTS? Any solo projects or group collaborations on the horizon?

Jungkook: BTS is always evolving. We're experimenting with new sounds and messages, trying to reflect the complexities of the world and our personal growths. As for projects, yes, there are individual ventures that allow us to explore our identities outside of BTS, but we're also planning something special as a group that fans can look forward to.

Vogue: With such a global influence, how do you deal with the pressures that come with fame, while also staying true to your artistic vision?

NYX: It's a delicate balance. Having each other helps a lot; we're each other's support system. Staying grounded in our roots and original intentions as artists while embracing growth and change is how we navigate it.

Jungkook: And our ARMY. They're the reason we do what we do. Their love and support remind us of our purpose and keep us motivated to stay true to ourselves and our art.

Vogue: Lastly, any message for the Vogue readers and your fans worldwide?

NYX: Keep dreaming, keep fighting for those dreams, and find the beauty in every moment. We're incredibly grateful for your support and can't wait to share more of our journey with you.

Jungkook: Thank you for loving and accepting us. We promise to continue growing and sharing our stories with you. Let's make more beautiful memories together.

Jungkook & NYX: Borahae ARMY!!!

Hope you enjoy reading it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.4K 98
What if BTS had 8 members, and the 8th member happened to be an African American female, from America? After leaving a girl group because of bad mana...
18.5K 811 49
Ot7 (Y/n) is a regular girl from New York, she's 24 and she is a young photographer who want's to start her own bussiness & become a Broadway Star...
496K 7.5K 84
what if bangtan had eight members ?
19.5K 795 43
This is year 2013 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...