Not As It Seems | Lee Minho x...

By Abbiel_96

Everything was going well until Minho decided to ruin the night by showing up and ruining Rose's life. Little... More

CH1
CH2
CH3
CH4
CH5
CH6
CH7
CH8
CH9
CH10
CH11
CH12
CH13
CH14
CH15
CH16
CH17
CH18
CH19
CH20
CH21
CH22
CH 23
CH24
CH25
CH26
CH27

CH 28

99 3 1
By Abbiel_96

The plan was in the works and all Stray Kids had to do was wait for the invitation and get some fancy clothes. The group front was from BTS called "Project Purple" and they were already starting to gain some credibility. There was a website and a fund page and there was merchandise to buy to help the spread of the project.

"They're really taking this seriously" I.N said to me as he slammed himself down on the couch next to me.

"Look at this, these people are in a different country and they're holding an event in regards to Project Purple. Do you think they were payed to do this?" He asked me.

"To be honest I think they might just like the message that they're trying to send. It's not a bad campaign and I think that its actually super beneficial for this message to be spread" I told him with a smile on my face.

"Well yeah, but still, it's a little odd how easily they were able to get all of this stuff started in just a few days" he said to me scratching his head in confusion.

"You do realize who they are right?" Minho said from in the kitchen, closing the fridge door with a bottle of water in his hand. "They're the seven. They have complete and total control of anything and everything. They most likely downloaded software to break into the mainframe of a few possibly corrupt companies and get the money to back up their idea to make it look like its been going on for a while and the people that are supporting them were probably given part of the funds. Nothing comes for free small grasshopper you should know that by now. This world is dangerous and you need to watch out for the people who have it all under control" he said to the both of us as he made his way to the couch.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked the both of us before plopping himself on the sliver of couch that was left.

"Plenty of room, by all means, just make yourself comfortable" I said rolling my eyes.

I.N and Minho were over at my apartment. I have been on 24 hour surveillance since we left Bangtan's fortress. They wanted to keep a closer watch on me since everything was starting to heat up more around the president.

"Chan called a little while ago" Minho started to say while watching the game show playing on television.

I turned my attention away from I.N and focused on Minho.

"What was the call about?" I asked him a little confused at the tone that he used while telling us that Chan called.

"The president is starting to become impatient. He's being more violent and a little more forceful to BTS. He wants me Rose, and honestly I'm not sure how much longer BTS is going to be able to lead him on a wild goose chase before he sends someone completely unrelated to end it all" Minho stated. His eyes were glued to the screen but I could feel him start to shake out of nervousness.

"This is serious" I.N stated closing his laptop and getting up to put it on the island. "What happens if Bangtan turns on us before the diplomats dinner?"

"The dinner is only a week and a half away and we are already making an impact with our organization. That's bringing attention towards us, good attention to us and that should hopefully take the eyes off of the death of the presidents son" I.N stated.

"It was his son, he's not going to ignore it because a group of children decide to start a project" Minho said to him in a sharp tone.

"Hey I.N? If I place an order for dinner would you mind picking it up for us? I'll make you some cookies or something for dessert?" I asked him hopefully, trying to get rid of the tension and fear that was rising in the room.

"OH! What are we going to get??" He said acting like the kid he is.

"What do you want?" I asked him and he sat and started to think.

"Honestly I could go for a good cheesy pizza and maybe some chicken wings" I.N answered his eyes growing and little hearts appearing inside them.

"Done. Pizza and wings for dinner. Minho is that okay with you?" I asked him as I nudged his shoulder a little bit trying to get him out of his daze.

He gave a little nod and I motioned for I.N to give me his computer so I could place the order.

"Minho, hun, what do you want?" I asked him softly as I folded my legs and leaned on him a little.

"Here Noona, I unlocked it and got to the website for you" I.N said as he stood behind us.

"Pepperoni, sausage and pepper, plain cheese?" I asked him

"Anything is fine Rosie. I.N wants his cheesy pizza" he said to me his eyes glossing over.

I order the pizza and wings quite quickly but bypassed the payment on purpose so that I.N would have to pay.

"All done. I.N you should leave now, I forgot to pay online. I can give you my card but you'll have to pay when you get there" I told him.

"Aww Rose! You did this on purpose. You just wanted me to pay I know your games" I.N said jokingly.

Minho started to shuffle a bit and then he brought out his wallet. When he opened his wallet he had a picture of him and I tucked in the identification flap. It was the picture I had taken of us while we were at the park together. My heart fluttered a little bit and I.N wiggled his eye brows at us a little bit. Great, he probably already knew about us but still.

"Here Innie, you can use my card. Don't swindle poor Rosie out of all her non-existent funds" Minho said while handing over his card, a slight smile making its way onto his face.

I whacked him on the chest. "I have funds you imbecile" I told him, "but thank you".

"The fact that Rose just hit you and you're not doing anything about it. WOW. You are so whipped and you missy are so lucky. If anybody else firstly was sitting that close to him and secondly hit him like that they would be dead" I.N said with shock on his face.

"I guess he's just being nice to you since he knows you like him" I.N said under his breath but loud enough for us to hear him.

I jumped off the couch and started to chase him and he ran out the door laughing to himself.

"That kid I swear I'm going to beat him up" I said to myself after I.N had left the room.

I made my way back to the couch and sat back down next to Minho but this time I faced him and made sure he was looking at me.

"Baby, you've got to talk to me. What's happening in that head of yours" I said to him as I ran my fingers through his hair and rested them on the side of his face.

"Rose, I don't like this. I don't like any of this" he said to me softly as his eyes welled up with tears.

"Minho, what happened to my big scary boyfriend who didn't take crap from anyone and who makes other people shiver in their boots" I said to him as I placed my forehead on his.

He let out a little giggle as a tear slid down his face.

I wiped it off of him and looked deeply into his eyes.

"My Minho. I promise nothing bad is going to happen. We joined up with BTS because they believe that you are innocent and they are against what the president is wanting to do to you. They know that this was all a misunderstanding. RM said it himself the guy was unstable and you did what you had to do to survive". I told him trying to calm him down.

"It's hard putting up a front all the time" he said quietly to me. He leaned down and wrapped his hands around my waist placing his head on my chest. He pushed me so that I was laying down onto the couch.

"Please Rosie promise me that you will be safe and smart if I'm not there to protect you at the party" Minho said to me a little shake in his breath.

"Minho, you know I know what I'm doing right?" I said to him a slight smirk going to my face. "I just have to give the guy the time of day and boom shots fired and we're free" I said to him.

Minho raised his head his eyes darkening. "The only thing that guy is going to get is my fist in his face if he looks at you for even one second" Minho said in a dangerous tone, but it was kind of adorable since he still had a slight pout on his face and his eyes were still a little puffy and red from his tears.

"Oh I'm sure he would Mr. Mafia" I said as I ran my fingers through his hair playing with it.

"Mr. Mafia huh" he said a smile finally coming to his face.

"Yeah, Mr. Mafia Minho, the ruthless protector, the one always there for everyone with a giant heart but hides it behind his cool and calm facade" I told him tilting my head and raising my eye brows at him.

"And who are you, Miss Rosie the right hand?" Minho asked me as he climbed closer to my face.

"No, I'm yours" I said to him as I leaned down and connected our lips.

I wanted to kiss Minho for a long time now. We hadn't been alone like this since the meeting with Bangtan a few days ago and I was craving his touch, missing the feeling of his lips on mine.

Minho melted into the kiss and his grip on my waist moved down to my hips while my arms wrapped themselves around his neck bringing him closer to me. He continued kissing me until he pulled away a smile on his face.

"You're damn right you are, and I am never going to let you go" he told me before leaning back down and kissing me with more force and passion than before. He began to move shifting me so that I was in his arms before he began pulling me back onto him. Things get a little heated and our position changed Minho now being the one laying on the couch.

"So beautiful" he said as he moved his kiss from my lips to my neck, "so kind" he said as he trailed lower, "so irresistible" he nipped my neck and then soothed me with another kiss, "such a good girl" he continued as he kissed me on the collar bone, "and all" he kissed me again, "Mine" he told me with hooded eyes as he moved back to my lips and kissed them so gently I was needy for more. His grip on my hips tightened as I leaned in for another kiss but my breath hitched when I heard the front door opening.

"This might not be appropriate for the child" Minho said jokingly while I still layed atop him.

Getting off of Minho I made my way to the front door, my face most likely beet red and my clothes probably a more than usual mess.

"I.N how'd it go? It smells good" I said to him trying to distract myself from what just went down a few seconds ago.

"Noona, ahhh, now I see why you wanted me to get the pizza instead of ordering it for delivery" he said his eyes narrowing and a smirk rising to his lips. "Wait until I tell Felix about this" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him playing dumb.

"Oh nothing. Hey Minho, I see you're doing better?" I.N said a smile making its way to his face at the appearance of the older guy.

"Yeah" Minho said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and backhugged me slightly, "You could say that".

"Did they give us Ranch?" I asked my blush returning with the close proximity of Minho behind me. I successfully got out of his grasp and headed to the fridge to get the ranch knowing good and well they did not give any to I.N when he grabbed the pizza.

"Here's your card back. I bought myself a drink on the way there and then got more on the way home for dinner" I.N said while smiling, "It asked for a pin so I guessed, and it turns out I was right earlier. You're totally obsessed with Rose" he said laughing to his older brother.

"What do you mean?" I asked them both a little confused plating out my food for the evening.

"His pin Rose gosh if you ever need to steal some money I hope you can remember your birthday" he said while he continued to laugh and then stuck a whole slice of pizza in his mouth.

"Ignore him, he's an idiot and he's about to choke on his pizza" Minho said his ears burning red. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.4K 25
bratty, confident, not used to hearing no - until han jisung met lee minho ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ✧ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ college au / tsundere lee know / slowburn spicy ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚...
164K 7.7K 35
What happens when two students who are mortal enemies actually fall in love...? Hyunjin and Seungmin have hated each other since elementary school...
196K 9.4K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
208K 11.8K 86
#1 TOXIC SERIES It's the typical Enemies to Lovers story, flavored by yours truly. Raised in the same neighborhood and social circle, Minho and Hyunj...