Nothing, But A Dare(#1)

By inesiaaa_

"look into my eyes and say you're mine" he said making his voice deeper. Something happened inside my stomac... More

Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46.
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49.
Chapter-50.
Chapter-51.
Chapter-52.
Epilogue

Chapter- 35

105 6 0
By inesiaaa_

Kairav's pov.
I was so excited to meet her, but sadly she is not coming. I am still really upset about morning but I can't let these feelings ruin something beautiful between us.
I was still looking at my phone when an object hit me in the head.
It was a cushion.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?". I yelled at rahul and reyansh who were running here and there in my room.

They stop in their tracks and look at me.

"Bhaiiii, see. He is calling me a donkey". Reyansh whines.

"Because you're one". Rahul says back rolling his eyes.

"Ohh yes then you're also one. Donkey's brother is a donkey". Reyansh yells.

"Who said you're our brother? We adopted you". Rahul says.
What the hell is going on here?

"Yea if their own child is like you then adoption is necessary". Reyansh says.
That's a nice one brother. No wait stop.

"Ohhh really then". Rahul picks up another cushion and hit him in the face.

"How dare you! You just wait". Reyansh picks up a vase and throw at him.
IT'S LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE VASE.
Rahul get hit with a vase in the stomach with force and the vase breaks into pieces falling against the floor.

"YOU TWO. IF I HEAR ANOTHER WORD, I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF". I yell at them.
Enough of their bullshit.

"Tell him to stop talking". Rahul says.

Reyansh picks up my alarm clock amd throw it towards him but he backs off and alarm clock hits me in the stomach.
Ahh fuck. That hurts so much.

"You two just wait" i say while clutching my stomach. 
After some minutes i pick up my pen holder and run after them as they start running.
We end up in the living room but they are still running.

"Stop running or you both will see the worst". I say running after them.

"Bhaii we're sorry please". They say.

"Sorry my foot, I'll kill you both today". I say and throw the pen holder towards them but it hit mom in the face.
Oh God. I'm done. It's my funeral today. I haven't even gone on a second date. I'm sorry Mahira. It's my last day and i didn't say goodbye.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?".  She yells at us.
We three stop in our track and look down.

"ARE YOU THREE KID OR WHAT? IS IT EVEN A HOUSE ANYMORE? IT LOOKS LIKE A ZOO ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF YOU. CAN'T YOU THREE JUST BEHAVE LIKE HUMANS?". Her yells echoes in the home as Natasha and Dad run downstairs.

"What happened Sushmita? Why are you shouting at them?". Dad asks.
"And why your lip is bleeding?". What? Her lip is bleeding? Oh my God iam really sorry.

"Is it bleeding?". She says putting her finger on her lip.
"Looks like it is". She says.

"Mom I'm really sorry. They both came running in my room and broke-". Reyansh cut me off and says.

"Mom, see. Bhaii is trying to hit us. We didn't even do anything, we just went into his room to talk to him but he was angry and tried to hit us so we came outside running and he ran after us". He says with puppy eyes.
What a liar.

"No mom he-". I was again cut off.

"Yea mom he is right. I don't know why he is always angry at us?". Rahul says with sad eyes.
They both are trying to kill me i guess.

"Kairav what is this? Is this how you behave with your younger siblings? You're older than them. You should try to defend them and here you're the one hurting them". Dad says glaring at me.
But it's not even my fault.

"Dad i-". I was again cut off.

"I don't need an explanation or excuses kairav. I didn't expect this from you". Dad says.
But just try to listen to me for once.

"Iam sorry maa". I say walking towards her.

"Don't come near me. Iam upset". She says stopping me.

"What do you want me to do then?". I ask.
They just shrug.
I just kneel and hold my ears infront of them.
"I'm sorry maaa , I'm so sorry. Please forgive me". I say.
I just started blabbering things that came to my mind until i hear someone laughing.
We turn our attention to the person laughing and it was no one other than Mahira Raavi and priyal.
She came? She was sick. Why did she com- wait how beautiful she looks while laughing.
But they stop laughing as they see all of us looking at them. 
I stand up straight and fix my clothes.
Mom walk towards them and hugs them one by one as well as Natasha.

"How are you all beta". Dad asks.

"We're fine Uncle. How are you?". Raavi says.

"I'm also good". Dad replies.

"Come on sit, why are you standing?". Natasha says and they sit on the sofa.

"I'll go and clean this wound, you guys wait".mom says and walks to her room.

"What happened to aunty? Her lip is bleeding". Mahira says.

"Ask this monkey, he hit mom with a pen holder". Natahsa says pointing to me and she looks at me.
She was giving me look "so shameful kairav".

"I didn't hit her intentionally. She just came in between". I say looking at Mahira.

"Still it did hurt her. You should be careful no?". She says.

"I'm sorry". I say.
I don't even know how many times I've said sorry.
She just shrugs and continue to talk to others.

"How's your study going beta?". Dad asks.

"It's good uncle". Priyal says.
"You're graduating this year like rahul and Ahaan right?". Dad asks Raavi.

"Yes uncle, in just some months". She replies.

"That's great. I'm so happy that you are finally getting the Tittle doctor Infront of your name. I can't believe that our stupid son is a going to be a doctor". Dad says.

"Dad...". Rahul whines.

"I know right. Your son is not less than an idiot".  Raavi says glancing at him and he smiles at her. Seriously? She called him an idiot and he is smiling? What in the world is going on here?

"We can collectively agree on it". Natasha says and laughs.

"What about you Mahira Priyal. When are you both gonna graduate?". Dad asks.

"Next year uncle". Mahira says smiling.

"Great. I still remember priyal and Raavi were kids and used to come to our house to play with rahul and rey. You guys are growing up really fast". Dad says.
Why is he bringing the past?

"What about me? I didn't use to come here?". Mahira asks her smile fading.

"That.....you... yes. You also used to come here". Dad says nervously.
I know why.

"Kids let's eat 1st. The food doesn't taste good after reheating". Mom says coming towards us.

We nod and go to the dining area.
We all sit down and servents came one by one to keep the food on the table.

A servant was coming with kheer in his hand but suddenly it slips from his hand and all the kheer split over Mahira's clothes.

She quickly gets up as well us.
"I... I'm sorry ma'am. I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to, I'm really sorry...i-". Mahira cuts him off and says.

"It's okay bhaiya, it's just a mistake. It can be done by anyone. Don't worry". She says and we sigh in relief. See that's my girl.

"I'm really sorry". He says again.

"It's okay, I'm fine. Where is the washroom? I need to wash it". She says looking at me.

"Mom I'll show her the washroom". I say and they nod.

"Mahi i think it's not gonna fade easily so kairav get her a dress from my closet". Natasha says.

"Okay". I say.

"You guys start eating I'll come in 5 minutes". She says and picks up her bag and follow me.

We enter my room, which was a mess because of those bitches.

"It's not always messy, rahul and reyansh just messed it up". I explain.

"It's fine, mine is messier than this". She says and laughs.

"That is the washroom". I point to a door.
"You wash this, I'll bring the dress for you".

"Okay". She says and walks inside the washroom and i go to Natasha's room and pick up a white kurti with some black jeans.
I'm not a fashionista so keep up with it.

I walk inside my room and say.

"Take this dress".
She takes out her arm from bathroom indicating me to give her the dress.

I quickly hand it to her and waits for her to come outside.

She comes outside in that kurti and not bad kairav. It looks good.

"What about that dress?". She asks.

"Keep that here for now. Let's go downstairs". I say.
"Weren't you sick? Why did you come here?".

"You didn't want me to come?". She asks pouting her lips.

"You clearly know that's not what i mean". I say.

"I know. I lied about being sick. I wanted to surprise you but you didn't look surprise much so it's in vain". She says.

"Silly". I say shaking my head.

"And this silly has brought you a gift, close you eyes and show me you hand". She says.

"What gift?". I ask.

"Close your eyes kairav". She says whining.

"Okay okay". I close my eyes and forwoard my hand.
I feel a bix in my hands and i open my eyes.

Gucci. It's something from Gucci. I haven't even gifted her something and she brought me fucking Gucci?

"Why did you bring something expensive? I haven't even gif-". She cuts me off.

"Kairav please. You haven't even seen what I've brought and you're complaining about the prices. I don't like it. And fortunately I'm rich and i like to give gifts so get habituated to it. You're gonna get so many gifts from now on".

"Well then I'm also rich so you also het habituated to so many gifts as I'm gonna beat you in it". I say.

"Okay kairav but open the gift 1st we're getting late". She says.

I open the box and it was a wallet.
That's so nice.

"How's it?". She asks curiously.

"Umm it's nice but the colour...". I say snd her smile fades.
"I'm kidding. It's really good. Thank you so much. I'm gonna keep it with me all the time".
I say hugging her.

"I'm glad that you like it. I was so nervous before giving this to you thinking you might not like it ". She says hugging me back.

I break the hug and cups her face.
"You can get me an stick amd i would still like it. Gift doesn't matter. The one giving the gifts does". I say.

She smiles and says.

"Okay Mr. Philosopher. Now let's go". She starts walking outside and i follow her keeping the gift box on the side table.

We reach downstairs and start to eat.
While we were eating priyal whispers something in Mahira's ear and she blushes.
I'm curious now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 63 21
HELL IN HEAVEN AUTHOR: ITZ CHELLE & CLARE1390 Hell in Heaven, Is that Possible? Amelia is a beautiful and young Angel sent on a mission to detain the...
316K 14.3K 32
Two men came forward pointing thier guns on Daddy and Bhai. Seeing that, Mom screamed loudly in horror. I wanted to scream too but I had lost my voic...
2.4M 143K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.9M 164K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...