Stolen from me

Od LanijahsWorld

Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and Shawn Carter daughter was kidnapped form their home when she was 3.it's been 11 y... Více

Stolen from me
Pain
Found
Come back to me
Strangers
Trying
Houston
Runaway child
Open eyes
Can we talk
The right way
Hidding the truth
Get comfortable
My own eyes
The truth will set you free
The blame game
Take some time
I wanna go home
Heal mentally
Just hold on
Patients
For the love of my child
Heart to heart
Girls day out
Can you keep a secret
In my eye sight
Tinas truth
The visits
The recollection
The set up
The pass over
The besties
Let the summer began
On the run but still for fun
Family matters
I keep my promises
Stolen from me. AGAIN!!
Find my baby
The remedy of a stolen child
So close
Trying to escape
Proof
Think smart
Not my sister
Danger zone
I'm coming my babies.
The past.
A Fed Up Bey.
Cry me a river.
Let it all out.
Hatred.
Pathetic
A new start.
First day.
Fake therapist
A phone call away.
Wheres Auntie Solo?
A new life.
Lets try this again.
Birthday traits
Home Before You Know It
Tinas Secret Phone Call.
15 Candles.
Paranoid
A Bad Day
2 truths but no lies.
Picture This
The Truth Is In The Journal
It's All Over
So Far Gone
B'Day
Scared of what?
What is it?

Help me Beybey!

348 21 15
Od LanijahsWorld

Continuing.
June 9th

"Beybey" the 14 year old spoke looking out the window. She smile faintly when she seen them coming up to the door.

"Blue I need you to get your things" she spoke to the younger child as she began to grab her things rushing. Blue nodded and did what her sister told her.

"Amaria-" Candace busted through the door but she stop in her tracks and flared her eyebrows. "What are you doing?" She asked. The 14 year old looked at the window seeing her aunts she smiled softly but formed a straight face turning back to Candace.

"Umm. I saw them coming so I knew you wanted us to get ready to leave" she spoke shakily with the lie. Candace looked at her for a moment reading her face before she broke into a smile. A evil smile.

"Thats my girl" she spoke she left out closing the door. Amariana ran to the window opening it she stuck her head out and saw beyonce.

"Beybey" she whispered yelled. Beyoncé took a step back and shot her head up seeing the sight of her eldest daughter. She smiled softly but it fainted when she seen the child's face but now wasn't the time.

"Mini. Im coming to get you" Amariana shook her head quickly.

"No." She shook her head holding her hands out. "She knows your here don't knock go around back I left it unlocked I knew you were coming" they all nodded and quietly walked to the back. Amariana smiled and closed the window.

"Amariana what are you doing" she friend around and saw Candace e with a bag and her eyebrow raised.

"I-I told them to leave" she looked at the window. "And that i wanted to stay with you so they left" she shrugged innocently. She knew that if they would leave they wouldn't have to go anywhere, and Candace wouldn't expect them to come in the house. Candace smiled and nodded.

"I might just reconsider some things" she spoke. Amariaan formed and smile and nodded. Candace walked out the room leaving the door open. Amariana dropped her smile quickly and ran and grabbed her things.

"Blue we gonna go downstairs I need you to be quiet as Possible ok?" She rushed over to her sister. She nodded and Amariana grabbed her hand walking to the door. She peeked her head out and looked through the hall making sure Candace isn't nowhere in sight. She tiptoed out the room quietly going down that stairs. They made it down the stairs and they where going close to the back door. The living room light flickered on and the girls jumped and saw Candace.

"Going somewhere?" She gave a evil glare walking closer to the children. Amariana but her lip nervously.

"Please" she spoke softly shaking her head. Candace chuckled bitterly.

"I've warned you enough and you just don't get it do you" she nodded licking her lips. "You know when I first stole you asked me will I ever hurt you. And I said no I seen something in your eyes that day, the love you had for me and me being your mother" she spoke coming closer. Amariana was gaining anger listening to her words especially since she knew what she did.  Amariana looked up at her her nostrils flared and her eyes glaring anger at her.

"I told you i would never hurt you because your hurt was my hurt." She looked at the child and her soft smirk dropped turning into a evil frown. "But now your hurt is all yours" Amariana chuckled.

"Funny because you were hurting me when you lied to me" Amariana spat. Candace raised her hand back and slapped the child making her fall over.

"You ungrateful disrespectful child" Candace hissed. She grabbed Amariaan by her hair with a tender stern grip dragging her towards the stairs.

"Leave my sissy alone" the 5 year old yelled running to the older woman placing soft punches on her legs and waist. Candace let go of her hair with one hand and slapped the child in her face making her fall down the stairs.

"Ahhhhhh" Amariana screamed seeing her sister flying down the flight of 6 stairs.

"Let me go" Amariana screamed tugging on the older woman's arms. She brought her arm down and bit her hand digging her teeth in the woman's skin. Candace winced and threw her head down and looked at her hand seeing it was flowing out fresh blood. Candace looked at Amariaan slowly with her brow raised.

"You bitch" she yelled storming to the girl as she crawled backwards. She grabbed the child by her hair making her stand to her feet. She slammed her against the wall knocking a picture down. The child hissed in pain. Candace began to choke her pushing her head into the walll so hard that you heard small cracks coming from it.

"I-c-can't brea-" Amariana shrugged out. Candace threw her to the ground and kicked her in her ribs.

"Ahhhhh" she yelped in pain. She began to cough continuously trying to catch her faded breath. She crawled to the steps but didn't get any further. Candace kicked her in her back causing the girl to lose balance in her arms and to fall.

"CANDACE MOORE OPEN UP" banging appeared on the back door Candace looked up towards the door and let go of the child.

"Fuck" she stormed off to the back room. Amariana took the strength to get up. She stood up shakily as her weak body was heaving her down. She grabbed the rale on the stairs and slid down against the wall taking her steps down the stairs with her other hand on her rib.

"B-blue" she called out her sister looked up with blood shot tears and a red mark on her face. She grabbed her hand and they made it to the back door opened the blinds. But a click went off. They turned around and there stood Candace with a gun.

"Get away from the door" she demanded Amariana stood infront of blue and slowly moved them both to the side. "Now who head should I blow off first my daughters" she pointed the gun at the 14 year old. She closed her eyes wincing at the sigh of the gun being some don her face.  "Or the sister" she moved the gun to blue face.

"Or both" she stood back and put her finger on the trigger. And just when it was all about to go dark for both girls .

"GET ON THE GROUND" the front door busted open. And a shot went off.

"Ahhhhh" the child screamed. She opens her eyes and saw the same woman who helped her to her parents on the ground. Detective Reese.  "Oh my god" the child cried covering her sisters face. She heard the back door Handle being fiddled with she quickly turns around and unlocked it before she felt a tug on her hair. Candace grabbed her and took her upstairs.

She went into the room where she had the girls and opened the window.
"Go" she told the child pointing the gun to her head forming her to go. Amariana just cried but did as told she stepped out the window. And waited for Candace to so. Candace grabbed a rope form the side of the cliff on the house and tied it around Amariaan.

"Im gonna lower you down and I want you to go to the car got it?" Amariana just cried. "I said got it?" She yelled. The girl nodded and Candace tightly tied the rope on the younger girl's waist causing her to hiss due to the pressure on her ribs.

"Start to climb off the ruff" Candace told her. She did as told and slowly put her legs over hanging them down she slowly slid her hands down and Candace was lowering her with the other end of the rope.

"Candace I'm scared" the child yelled out looking down at the height.

"Stop calling me that I'm mommy" Candace yelled.

"X-factor I'm her mommy You bitch" Candace turns around and saw Beyoncé before she felt a hard rough puch come in contact with her face. Candace fell over and let the rope go.

"Ahhhh" Amariana screamed as she fell quickly but the rope got caught on the corner sharp part of the roof, causing the girl to dangle she was moving her arms and legs as she swung around hanging on to the rope.

"You come and steal my baby not for the first time but the second time" Beyoncé chuckled bitterly bringing a punch to Candace again. "I miss out on 11 years of her life because of you and you think you can come back 11 years later and do it again." Beyoncé yelled hitting her again.

"You let a man touch my baby you hit my 5 year old and you beat and try to kill my children." Beyoncé was now full of it. Her eyes began to change a darker color. Candace looked in them as they changed and fear only fillled her eyes.

Beyoncé grabbed her by her hair and hit her face on the roof causing Candace to lay face down. Before Beyoncé picked her head up and turned it around punching her in her face repeatedly. Candace began to cough as her body started to go weak. Beyonce threw her and kicked her in the side of her stomach Candace hunched over and been to cough some more before thick warm blood was escaping her mouth.

Beyoncé walked over to her and brought her fist back to hit her again until Candace threw her elbow back and hit Beyoncé in her nose, Beyoncé stumbled back and Candace got the strength to get up and she walked over to Beyoncé and grabbed her by her hair flipping her causing her to fall as well as she fell on top of Beyoncé.

"Get off of me you crazy bitch" Beyoncé gritted out using her strength to push her off of her. Beyoncé flipped them over and she was on top of Candace. She hit her in her face and Candace groaned a bit before she head butted beyonce. Beyoncé hissed and let loose some due to the pain in her head. Candace flipped them over again and she was tussling beyonce.  Beyoncé grabbed her hands locking them with hers and she brought her leg up and kicked Candace as hard as she could in her stomach causing Candace to fly off the edge of the roof.  She gasped.

Candace caught herself with one hand on the roof as she was dangling to fight and pull her self up with all her upper body strength. Beyoncé held her head and sat up and just watched as the woman was holding her self up with the tip of her fingers, they we're turning red and they kept slipping and that was it she lost her grip.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" the woman screamed as she kicked her legs and swung her arms falling from the roof her body hit the grown and she was laid out. Beyoncé got up and went to the edge of the roof and looked at the woman and shook her head closing her eyes.

"Beybey" she heard. She shot her eyes open. "Amariana" she ran to the other side of the roof and saw her daughter still dangling. She leaned over and held her hand out.

"Give your hand baby" she said Amariana shook her head. She knew if she let go of the rope there would be a chance she'd fall.

"I can't" she yelled out.

"Yes you can baby I'm right here just take mommy's hand" Amariana looked in Beyoncé eyes and saw that they were changing from dark to her pretty glowing hazel color. She looked down and back up. She quickly let go and slammed her hand into her mothers.

"I got you" Beyoncé gritted pulling her child up. She got her upper body up over the roof and Amariaan crawled the rest of the way falling in Beyoncé arms as she cried and sobbed loudly in her chest.

"I know baby I'm here" Beyoncé whispered in her ear holding her child tightly. She kissed her head and rocked them side to side. They heard loud sirens coming their direction. Beyoncé just looked as she saw cops pulling into the driveway. She held her crying baby closer to her and kissed her head once more.

June 10th
Beyoncé
11:42

"How she doing?" Michelle asked me as she sat down next to me and handed me a coffee. Amariana had to be rushed to the hospital due to fractured ribs and bones she has a bad concussion and a few other things. She had to get out on treatments for her breathing being choked so much nearly killed her so she couldn't control her breathing on her own and if she tired it would turns into a panic attack. We were sitting in the hospital room while she was laid up on the bed sleeping. She hasn't been to sleep in almost three days. I just looked at her and wanted to cry at my sight. She looked extra small her lips purple and her main pale. Her curly hair was all over the place and it was beginning to get matted. Candace was dead can't say unfortunately because that's what was needed. Blue was ok she just is traumatized and doesn't want to be alone she did have to have a Medication for some things due to sexual activity from those bastardizing men. Detective Reese had on a vest so she was fine she wasn't hit.

"The same." I replied. She nodded and blew into her cup. "How was your flight?" I asked. She glared at me with her eyes before looking back ahead.

"Early" she chuckled I nodded and I bit my lip looking back at Amariana worried about her hair.

"Do you think I should do her hair? I mean it's getting pretty wild."

"I think you should go home and get some rest and take care of your scent" she scrunched her face in disgust. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't wanna leave her here" I looked back at her.

"Bey she's not going anywhere and we are all here" she assured me I looked at Amariana and bit my lip before nodding.

"Ok." I nodded. "I'll go but not for long" I spoke she held her hands up in surrender and nodded.

"That's fine just please shower" she patted my shoulder i rolled my eyes. The door opens and Mama, Richard and Solange came in with balloons and a big bear.

"Aww poor baby" mama spoke as she seen the sight of Amariana. "Hi my love" she came to me and kissed my cheek she pulled bag quickly and gave me a disgusting look. "Ooo. Child you stink" she fanned her nose. I rolled my eyes.

"Called it" Michelle muttered. I mushed her head and got up from my seat.

"Im going home to shower if you must know" they nodded.

"Shawn is on his way with the kids and Kelly is coming a bit later she had an interview" Solange said I nodded my head and walked over to Amariana side and kissed her head. She flared her swollen eyes open and looked at me.

"Hi baby" I smiled stroking her hair she smiled faintly.

"Hi Beybey" she looked around and saw everyone.

"Amariana baby" mama said coming to her other side grabbing her hand and kissing it. "How you feeling?" Amariana chuckled bitterly

"Like I got hit by a bus came back to life and got hit again feeling the pain much more the second time"

"Wow." Solange said. "What a feeling" i shook my head.

"Are you hungry?" I asked she shook her head and sat up a bit causing her self to wince and hold her ribs and the middle of her head.

"What's wrong up there?" Richard asked pointing to her head

"Well with me already being tender headed my hair being pulled and me being dragged by my hair isn't the best idea for a tender headed person" she chuckled trying to make a joke. But we all looked sadly. Mama shook her head and I sighed.

"Im gonna go run by the house is there something you need?" She shook head

"Just please come back" she said in a safe whisper. I tucked my lips holding on my cries seeing the fear in my child eyes, Like her pain is my pain. I nodded ma bent down to kiss her head.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere" I whispered against her head pulling back with a kiss. She nodded her head and I grabbed my things.

"Ok. Y'all watch my baby call me if anything happens in my time being gone"

"Bey go she is fine" Solange motion me to the door. I nodded and walked out the room.

"Hey" I heard I looked and saw Shawn with the kids. I smiled softly and he kissed my lips he pulled back and scrunched his face.

"Don't" I warned. He nodded quickly.

"Where you headed?" He asked.

"Well you'll be glad to know but I'm going home to shower" he nodded I looked at the kids and smiled.

"Hi baby's" I waved the all looked up at me.

"Hi Beybey" Mirah spoke as we as Chris did. Blue just got up and came to me holding her arms out. I grabbed her and kissed her cheek. She scrunched her face and wiggle out of my grip.

"You too blue blue?" I gasped playing hurt she nodded and went back over to Mirah and Chris. Shawn chuckled and i rolled my eyes.

"I guess I better get going to shower." He nodded and kissed me once more before they walked to Amariana room.

Shawn
12:08

"Daddy?" Amariana looked at me as I sat next to her holding her hand.

"Yeah?" She looked down biting the inside of her lip.

"Is it my fault?" She whimpered before looking back at me with tears welling in her brown eyes.

"Is what your fault lefty?" I sat up some getting closer to her.

"All of this." She sniffed. "The messages her stalking us I mean it was all to get me back" she expressed I shook my head quickly and kissed her hand.

"No baby girl. It's not your fault she was just clearly very unstable." She nodded and laid her head down tucking her self under the covers. Two knocks were on the door before it slowly opened revealing Benny and Regina with a bear and balloons.

"Hey" I spoke they sat the balloons down and came and gave us hugs.

"You you feeling love?" Regina asked stroking her hair softly. Amariana shrugged some.

"Could be better" she nodded.

"Aye Shawn can I holler at you for a minute?" Benny asked from the other side of the bed I shook my head.

"Nah man I'm with my daughter"

"It's important" he gave me a stern look. I huffed and looked at Amariana.

"I'll be back" I kissed her head. "Stay with your aunts and grandma" she nodded and me and Benny walked out the room.

"What man?" I asked he rubbed his temple and huffed.

"Kenny still on the lose" my heart stoped and he nodded.

"Fuck" I whispered yelled.

"I know" I ran my hand over my face and took a breathe of frustration. "What are you gonna do?" I shook my head briefly.

"Nothing." He widen his eyes and made a face.

"Nothing. What do you mean nothing?" He yelled in a whisper.

"Look until he does anything recently I'm not worried about him my daughters are back and they need Al the love and help we can give them as long as Candace is dead I'm not worried about Kenny I can handle him myself"

"When you don't get it he knows people and I-" he began.

"Hey" we heard we looked over and saw Beyoncé with a soft smile.

"Hey baby how you feeling" I kissed her head as she hugged my waist.

"Ok. Are you two ok seems like your conversation was a bit tense. Everything alright". She pulled back with a concerned looked. We both nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah we good" we both said in a union waving everything off. She looked at us reading our faces before nodding slowly.

"Okayyy...." She dragged out. "Well I'm gonna go check on my baby's" we nodded and she walked away. I signed and turned back to Benny.

"So what are you gonna tell be. Or are you gonna tell her?" I shook my head

"No." He widen his eyes and opens his mouth to say something. "Look I don't need her stressing more than she is our daughters are traumatized and the last thing we need right now is more drama from someone in our daughters horror past being on the loose we need to focus and help our girls I'm not worried about anything else" I spoke stern he nodded and I did as well in his understanding.

"So what happens if he tries something?" He breathed out. And I flared at him.

"Then I'll make sure to kill him for real this time"

Oh lord keep the family by the cross.

Thoughts?

Beyoncé and Candace final fight.

Candace dying?

Amariana in the hospital?

Kenny still out there? 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
24.7K 618 28
the Carter's has a daughter that was kidnapped at 6 she warms back up to them rather quickly will beyonce be the one to reboot her daughter's memory...
71.9K 2K 27
You ever have something that you really don't pay attention to until you lose it? That's exactly what happened to Shawn Carter. He lost his whole fam...
75.9K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...