Trust me, Professor (Severus...

By potionsinthedark

A story where Professor Snape's life gets entangled with a girl who is unbothered by his cold persona. Leoni... More

Author's note
1 • Burning Tobacco
2 • Boat House
3 • The Innocence
4 • Muggle Studies
5 • Just Friends
6 • Forbidden Fruit
7 • Our Secret
8 • The Dark
9 • Porcelain Doll
10 • The ABC's
11 • The Bitch
12 • Dragon Pox
13 • Touch Me
14 • Purple Potions
15 • Unpredictable Meetings
16 • Self-Restraint
17 • High Heels
18 • So Heartless
20 • Blue Bird
21 • Good Boy
22 • Brick Wall
23 • Tea Cup
24 • Glow Worms
25 • Yellow Scarf
26 • New Year
27 • Snow White
28 • Fool's Paradise
29 • Devoted Lover
30 • Losing Touch
31 • Nothing Else

19 • One Night

713 21 29
By potionsinthedark

Smut ahead.

There had been one problem to the one night we agreed upon. And that was how especially Pansy would wonder where I was. Because of this I had excused myself to my dorm for a moment, running barefoot towards the common room hoping not a living or dead soul would see me.

Putting piles of clothes under my duvet, I shaped it to form a sleeping body. And by Snape's suggestion I hexed the room with the Confundus charm, hoping it would distract the girls from being nosy. I also closed the bed hangings like I always did.

I felt like I was mad for doing this. We were meant to see each other for a short moment every friday, just to fulfill the needs we'd agreed to. And in return I'd show up in class, and he'd help me work on the legilimency I apparently had. Platonic. Purely sexual.

But here I was seeking his comfort.

And something told me he wanted or needed mine.

We had officially fucked it all up. And I literally couldn't care less.

-

When I returned to his office I felt awkward for the first time. The bash and the whole thing with Blaise had knocked me off my broom. It was safe to say my usual confidence and attitude had taken a hit.

«Did anyone see you?», Snape asked me as I closed the door behind me. I'd changed into my dressing gown and placed my costume somewhere visible for the girls to notice it. Just like I would've had I only gone to bed. My own bed.

«Would I be here if they did?», I asked and rolled my eyes.

The cold glare he gave me made me smile. Instead of answering me he opened the door to his private rooms and let me walk in there first. My heart was beating terribly, and I was wondering whether I'd made a horrible mistake.

However, the doubts melted away once the door was locked and I turned to face the professor. The memories of the first time he led me in here came floating back, returning some of my confidence with it too.

I wanted him.

Snape looked at me, seemingly unsure of what to say or do, having become used to following my lead. But the heated look he dragged across my body, from my bare toes to the hem of my dressing gown and further to the outline of my breasts and finally to my lips, made my knees weak and my spine tingle.

I walked up to him and as I looked into his eyes I reached to unbutton his cassock. My skin felt warm, close to kindling, as I began imagining what would come next.

But the professor didn't agree. He quickly grabbed my wrists. «No», he said.

«Why?», I asked and without thinking I spat out a wild guess, «is it because of the tattoo?»

He furrowed his eyebrows, «I don't have a tattoo, Leonie».

I tried to withdraw my hands but he wouldn't let go. «I have told you to call me Leo, why do you insist not to?»

«I'm using your name», he replied.

«The one I don't like», I frowned.

«Why? Tell me why and I'll consider not to», Snape said, still holding my wrists.

«I literally said no questions earlier», I spat.

The side of his lips lifted, but not into a genuine smile, more the type that showed off just how amused he was with himself. «I believe you asked the questions first», he replied.

«Fine», I hissed, «I'll tell you why if you tell me why you won't let me undress you».

The professor took his sweet time considering my proposition. He let go of my hands, «alright», he drawled, «you first».

I sighed and walked over to the small canopy bed tucked in the corner. Patting the spot next to me I wanted him to sit. Despite everything we'd done before this felt a bit different, and still kind of awkward. But the man didn't hesitate too long before he sat down, keeping a little distance from me.

«This is ridiculous», I muttered as I didn't even know where to start. It was best to just get it over with. He waited patiently. «Well», I began, and felt my throat go dry, «it's just..», I struggled to speak all of a sudden. My lower lip trembled.

I couldn't do it.

Snape cleared his throat then and stood up, «perhaps this wasn't a great idea».

I looked up at him, hoping the look in my eyes didn't speak for me more than I was able to myself, «yes. I should go».

«No», he replied slowly, «we agreed on no questions. Let's keep it that way, hm?»

I hesitated for a moment, but then I nodded.

«Maybe just..», I said and hummed as I pointed to the lights in his room. The professor nodded and in a blink they were off.

My heart hammered.

«Where...», Snape began, but paused, «do you want me?»

«Just get over here», I murmured. This hadn't exactly started off the way I'd imagined. With fiery passion and clothes flying...

But if I wasn't able to answer his question, then he surely wouldn't answer mine. «No questions, Severus. Remember?»

His footsteps sounded heavy as he came closer, «right», he replied in a whisper. His voice annoying the shit out of me with how attractive I found it. Should've been illegal. Well-

«Here», I whispered back and reached out my hand, hoping he'd find it in the darkness of the room. By the sound of him just then, I knew he was close after all.

His hand then slipped into mine, and with my eyesight having been taken from me — my sense of touch felt heightened. The touch alone made me shiver, and the sheer size of his hand made me question my own.

I gently laid back, his soft pillow catching the back of my head with a quiet poof. While guiding him down towards me I felt the bed dip by his weight as he crawled on top of me.

«Is this okay?», Snape's deep voice vibrated in his throat as he whispered.

«No questions», I reminded him. The professor gave me a scoff as he gently moved my legs in order to rest between them. My dressing gown rised with the motion and I welcomed the cold dungeon air with goosebumps across my skin.

«But I need to know you're-»

«I'll let you know if not, okay?», I cut him off, feeling agitated by his unexpected caring nature. It made me uncomfortable. He wasn't supposed to be so nice.

I reached out to find his belt, accidentally grazing his hardened bulge. It made me smile as he sucked in a deep breath by the mere touch.

«Fine», he murmured, frozen in his spot.

Knowing I had made it clear I was to take the lead always... I hadn't really expected his fear of trying anything at all.

Had my punishment been to severe? Or was he simply too insecure about his abilities still?

Swiftly I discarded his belt and began unbuttoning and unzipping his slacks. Usually I would've began talking by then, forcing him to tell me how much he wanted me. This. But for once I just wanted to get to it. The silence wasn't terrible.

Once I'd managed to free him, I curled my fingers around his cock, the warmth appeasing me more than I would want to admit as I also curled my toes in response.

Snape was so close I could feel his breath on my forehead, and I could hear how it quickened. Shivers danced down my spine by all of it.

He was still not moving, his knees pressed into the mattress between my spread legs, and his upper body propped up above me by his palms at either side of my arms and shoulders. Just the perfect height difference—

Ok, stop Leo.

I turned my focus back to what I was doing, listening to the way his breathing changed and adapted to the speed I used. Luckily he wasn't too difficult to read.

However, I was surprised when I felt his warm hand cup my cheek. I stared up at him despite not being able to see — though I tried, and really wished I could see what this looked like. Instead I continued letting my hand move up and down his thick shaft, pre-cum coating my fingers.

His thumb found my lips, and for a short moment he let it slowly slide across the bottom. I parted them slightly, and so he dipped the tip of his thumb into my mouth. I took that as an opportunity to close my mouth around it, mimicking what I would've done had it only been his cock. Just like I had earlier in the day.

Snape blew air out of his nose and through his lips, a low moan followed shortly after. Need tickled down my spine by the mere sound, urging me on as I jerked him off faster.

I let his thumb free, and as he removed it he took me by complete surprise when I felt our mouths collide.

One could say I was officially distracted from the outside world by then.

In an instant the kiss turned hot and hard, causing me to lose my focus where I'd previously put a lot of thought into my movements. I first noticed it when he began rocking his hips slowly to meet the friction of my fingers around him.

The enterity of what was happening melted me into a puddle of pure lust. And when a moan travelled from my mouth to his, he responded by thrusting into my grip faster.

«Oh», I breathed, feeling the warmth gathering between my legs, aching for his touch and friction. Even my nipples stood tall, hardening against the inside of my dressing gown.

«Please», the professor begged in a quiet murmur of desperation, but continued to kiss me. His lips caressing mine, setting my skin aflame much more than before. And as he sucked in my bottom lip, nipping at it with his teeth, a frustrated groan sounded from him as I finally managed to move my hand faster along his hardened cock. «Please», he begged again.

I smiled, «we said no questions. Just do what you want Severus», I whispered in return. He huffed, surely wanting to explain to me again how he wanted to make sure I was alright.

His hand slid down onto the back of my neck, angling me just enough to deepen the hungry kissing he'd resumed. My legs began shaking as a result of the amount of need my body had become possessed with. I let go of his member and clawed onto his back, not able to focus on much else.

The way he moved his lips against mine in a desperate urgency made me arch my back, pressing my hips upwards. Snape took this as an invitation to hook his fingers under my underwear to pull them down.

And so it seemed his arousal made him a bit more confident after all. Or just driven by complete yearning.

He broke the kiss then and stood up on his knees. I lifted my legs for him to properly slide them off.

The sound of his ragged breath had me in a frenzy of arousal only he could quench at that moment.

I gripped the sheets below me in anticipation, the darkness only heightening my own desperation. And as I waited for his next move I stayed quiet as I began thinking of how many times the professor must have laid in this exact bed — thinking of me. Perhaps it had taken him to the point of release, coating his sheets with his seed.

Focus, Leo.

I took a deep breath, hoping the dungeon air would cleanse the delirium from my mind.

Snape leaned down over me, his lips barely touching my ear. «The dress you wore tonight», he whispered seductively, the hairs on my neck rising immediately, «was quite unbefitting», his voice spoke slowly, carefully enunciating each word, torturing me, «so provoking», he paused and let his fingertips glide down to my thighs pressing my legs up, «yet so exquisite».

«Mm», I breathed, feeling the pulsing sensation of my exposed cunt yearn for him to move on, «it seems the darkness brings out something in you».

Severus placed a kiss at the column of my neck, and then another closer to my ear, «you're not wrong. However,», he murmured, «this is all you». The way he said it made me feel like he wasn't too sure he was happy about that, but nevertheless he didn't falter or move away. «A girl like you shouldn't be in my bed, Leonie», he added, squeezing the back of my thighs, letting out a groan as if he was holding back something he was afraid to release.

«This is the only bed I want to be in right now», I whispered back shamelessly, reaching out to cup his face and pull him back down to me. My lips went to his neck, sliding up towards his ear in a sensual assault, «fuck me, Severus. And when you cum I don't want you to stop. You continue. Understand?»

It was the green light he'd wanted. The certainty I wanted this. It breached something within him, and thus it only took him an instant to press at my entrance, holding his breath as he awaited the pleasure. However, it was caught in his throat the moment he felt how wet I was.

«You turn me on too. Shouldn't be so surprising», I said, realising that we'd moved past the silence I thought we'd needed.

Snape huffed and as opposed to replying, he dug his fingers into my thighs and pressed his cock further into me. Stretching me. I let out a moan, «more», I whimpered, which made him stop his movements and let out a hiss.

«Another sound from you and I will cum too soon», he complained, gritting his teeth enough for me to hear his jaw click.

I smiled despite him not being able to see, «noted», I breathed and gripped his neck, pulling him down to me once more, «kiss me», I ordered.

And so he did. Thrusting his cock fully into me, I gasped into the sloppy kiss, pulling at his hair as I'd raked my fingers into it. He stayed like that for a moment, focusing on his breathing and kissing me gently.

«Move, Severus», I said, «you feel so good».

It seemed the situation, the pleasure and the praise was too much. He'd spoken the truth just before, because I could feel him tense as his warmth filled me. I wanted to laugh at his inability to keep himself going, but I refrained from doing so — instead taking it as a compliment. He breathed heavily, punching his fist into the pillow at my neck, «fuck», he hissed by the comedown of his orgasm.

«Just continue», I whispered, «it's okay».

Another scoff rolled off of his lips. He wasn't pleased with himself, but I literally didn't care. I needed and wanted more. So I cupped his face and placed another kiss at his lips, «move, Severus».

Biting back his annoyance, the professor began rocking his hips. His erection subsisted by the feeling of my walls clenching around him, his spent lubricating me beyond my own wetness.

I let out another moan, making him hiss once more, increasing his speed as he finally fucked me like I'd been craving.

«Yes», I squealed as the bed began to creak and move underneath me. He thrusted harder, resting his face by the crook of my neck, his breath tickling my skin. Another whimper escaped my lips in pure want by the feeling of how hard he was as he dived deep into me.

«Oh.. f-ff», Snape muttered in satisfaction, stopping immediately as I clenched around him again, «Leo», he warned angrily. And despite not having meant to seduce me further by saying my name like that, I nearly came undone just then. My core nearly melting.

«Keep going», I ordered, «show me how angry I've made you lately. Fuck me like you mean it, Severus».

Taking my orders the professor intensified his thrusts. I moaned loudly as I snaked an arm around his neck, losing myself to the feeling of his full weight on top of mine, and the way he so relentlessly fucked into me.

And as I felt my orgasm closing in, I dug my nails into his back and wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, locking my ankles. «I'm about to cum», I whimpered.

Snape groaned in response, «please», he said desperately through gritted teeth.

My body shook and I squealed as my release finally came. He stopped moving, tensing up at the way I did so around him, «that noise», he growled in satisfaction and soon after he came for the third time that day.

Snape collapsed on top of me. We were both a panting mess, beads of sweat covering our skin. I reached out to brush his hair away from his face. «I didn't even touch myself this time», I admitted and let out a deep breath of tremendous relief, «good boy».

Snape groaned as he pulled himself out of me and plopped down at my side. «That noise you make when you.. it is..», he let out a breath equally as deep and fulfilling as mine, «addictive». He rested the back of his hand over his forehead, «and it feels... indescribable».

I huffed an amused laugh, «this day should be acclaimed as an historical event, just based on how many compliments you're handing out willingly».

Snape scoffed and turned slightly to bring me into his embrace, not answering my remark. His slacks were still hooked around his ankles, and his shirt and cassock must've been boiling him. My dressing gown, on the other hand, had curled around my waist, sticking slightly to my warm skin.

We lay like that for a moment. Our breathing being the only sound in the otherwise dark and quiet room. His arms held me tight against his chest, and I could feel the evidence of his two orgasms, as well as my own, seeping between my legs.

We'd been close before, but not like that. Despite the lack of sight, I had felt an urgency to my desires that hadn't been there before, but I wasn't ready to examine or guess why. Instead I pushed the thoughts away, and relished in the feeling of my post-orgasmic bliss. And in my mind I assured myself I knew why we were doing this.

With what I assumed was a wave of his hand the sensation of our orgasms disappeared from between my legs, and the sheets didn't feel as clammy and sweaty any longer. I murmured a «thank you». But it was when I felt his cock poke my ass only minutes later that I let out a chuckle.

Snape quickly answered it with a huff, clearly nettled by me as he let go of his hold on my body.

«A-»

He cut me off, «don't».

I turned to face him in the dark, reaching down to take him in my hand. I could hear him clench his jaw and grit his teeth.

«I feel like a teenage boy», he murmured, shortly followed by the most attractive moan I'd heard ever leave his lips. He tensed immediately.

I continued to stroke him, «so?»

«Ah, slow down», Snape inhaled quickly, pressing his head back, hitting the headboard in the process. The thud made him hiss in anger, «it's inconvenient and tiresome being so... on edge», he breathed heavily for a moment as I paced myself to his liking, «like those desires had been dormant till now — and now..»

«You can't get enough of me», I suggested with a wide grin, knowing he could hear it clearly in my voice. Snape scoffed, but it soon melted into another moan. I chuckled lightly. He refused to acknowledge my words, so I moved to straddle him. My warm cunt resting on top of his cock. «Tell me you can't get enough of me, Severus».

He hesitated, and so I grinded my hips against his. My body pinning him into submission. «I can't get enough», he muttered through gritted teeth, «of you».

I leaned down and claimed his lips, kissing him like I hadn't just done that quite a lot already. His hands found their way under my dressing gown, gliding along my back and then to my front to squeeze my breasts. My nails bit into his shoulders as I moaned into his mouth.

«Gods», Snape hissed and withdrew his hands to shove me away by my own shoulders, «this is dangerous».

«We're just having fun», I protested, grinding my hips another time, enjoying how it felt as my labia slid over his shaft, «trust me, professor».

Snape growled angrily, gripping my thighs tightly, as if he'd fall to his death if he let go. «I can't think when you're around, Leonie», his fingers turned to stroke my skin, drawing circles against my inner thigh, «it's not-»

He hissed painfully then, his arms immediately flailing away from me. His sentence cut off by something I wasn't able to unravel just then. «What?», I hissed in a whisper, reaching out for his face, only to feel his hands clasp around my wrists before I could find it in the dark.

«You have to go», he insisted suddenly.

«I said you could trust me», I retorted, «it'll be f-»

«You have to go», he persisted and forced himself up from the bed, sliding me off like we hadn't just shared something fairly... different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 583 32
In which Kaylen meets five guys
1.8M 46.1K 79
Steve Rogers x reader x Bucky Barnes Steve and Bucky get into a relationship with a childhood friend. It was an unnatural relationship it was someth...
8.5K 323 8
Innocent Sin In another world, the hero and his party confronted the Ruler of Demons, Demon Queen Nixia. She soon finds herself in the body of a you...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...