Mafia Girl

Per rathirr

Harry is a cute and innocent boy who has been abused by his brother and uncle since childhood. He is lonely w... Més

Hope And Happiness
Mafia Introduction
Serious Issue
Hermione Meeting Harry
He'll Be Mine
Proposal Went Wrong
He Is Cute
I Want Him Like This
Be A Man
Who Hurt Him?
Teach Them A Lesson
Harry Has A Friend
Thank You Card
Let's Be Friends
Get To Know Each Other
I Want You To Smile
Small Trust Issues
Heart Talks
Never Hurt Yourself
Trip Or Date
Hermione's Anger
Her Real Self
Can Harry Also Be Possessive?
My Brother
Mr Potter
Harry's Birthday
Sign The Papers
Hermione's Mansion
What If You're Angry With Me
Harry Is In Love
Tell Me Everything
I Am Cursed
Harry Is Brave ??
What Goes Around Comes Around
Don't Kill Him
She Is Mine
I hate liars
love or obsession
What Is Love
Go Get Him
Traitor
Battle

First Not So Perfect Date

254 9 10
Per rathirr

Harry was really happy and excited. He hadn't gone out anywhere for years. He was thinking about so many things he had to do all night and was ready to have fun on his first...Date...

Harry was in the kitchen and his brother and father were having a conversation in the living room.

Dad!! I want to go on a trip out of the country. My all friends are going, His brother said.

Can't you see, we are in debt already and debt collectors come every month to collect the money, we don't have money for that stupid trip of yours if you want to go on a trip, you can go anywhere in the country, his father replied.

It's his debt, not ours. Why do I have to sacrifice and adjust for what I want?? His brother shouted.

What!! You want the debt collectors to beat you and me!!! I've already said You can't go!!! His father shouted and he was furious but obviously couldn't do anything about that. He just left angrily.

Harry was making breakfast in the kitchen when his brother came.

What are you doing?? His brother shouted and Harry flinched a little.

Uhm...breakfast.., Harry replied and his brother stared.

D-Do you want something?? Harry asked looking at the floor.

You're a curse in my life and I hate you!!! I hate you so much!!! His brother shouted and put his hand in the boiling water.

Ahh!!!! Harry screamed and tried to pull his hand but he couldn't.

Why don't you just die and free yourself and us too, his brother shouted and threw him on the floor.

No, don't even think about dying before paying your fu*#ing debt, his brother shouted and kicked him.

S-sorry... Harry said breathing heavily. He had no idea what he had done. His brother started throwing things on the floor making Harry flinch every time.

Harry was shaking and crying. His brother left kicking every single thing that came his way.

Harry took a deep breath. It's ok you're fine... He said to relax himself.

Harry got ready for school and left after cleaning the mess.

He was standing outside the school and he smiled when he saw Hermione.

Hi!! He greeted her with a smile.

So ready for our date, Hermione asked and he nodded.

What?? You're not excited, she asked.

No, I'm, I didn't even sleep thinking about today... Harry said.

Great then, but Harry you should change first, I mean we can't go in a school uniform, Hermione said.

Oh!! I didn't think about it, I can remove the blazer...Harry said removing his blazer.

It will still look like a school dress, Hermione said smiling.

What happened to your hand?? Hermione asked as she noticed his hand was red with blisters.

Oh!! It's nothing I just burned my hand a little while making breakfast, Harry replied.

It's not a little, it looks bad we should head to the hospital, Hermione said.

No, it's really ok, I cool it with the cool water let's go to the amusement park, Harry said.

Baby, we can go to the park next time, you need to take a rest and see a doctor first, Hermione said.

No, I...I really want to go...please...Hermione, I was so excited to go the whole night and it's really nothing I'm fine...

Harry said as it was nothing new for him and Hermione sighed.

Fine...we will go to the doctor first then to the Park ok, Hermione said and he nodded.

They went to the doctor and left for the park after the treatment.

How did you burn your hand?? Hermione asked.

Uh..I-I wanted..to..make something for our da..I mean t-trip but I burned my hand..uh..because..I..never...cook anything...I have no experience in cooking, Harry replied with a smile.

You have no experience in lying too...

Hermione said and Harry looked at her then outside the car.

I'm not..l-lying..

Harry said and Hermione stared at him with disbelief waiting for an authentic answer.

I..want..to..have f-fun t-today... Can..we..not..t-talk about it...please...

Harry said and she nodded reluctantly.

Fine, I won't ask but if you want to have fun then you have to listen to me without any protest, ok...

Hermione asked and he nodded with a smile.

Let's have a picture first, she said and put her hand around him.

They took their first picture together.

Harry's eyes widened and a real smile spread across his face as he looked at the amusement park.

Wow!! What if I lost here!! The first thought that came into his mind was that.

So ready!! Hermione asked and he nodded in full excitement. Hermione took his hand in her hand let's go!!

So where you wanna go first? Hermione asked.

Swings!! Ice creams!! Uhm..trampoline...
games...water rides and...horror house...

Harry replied in full excitement.

Ok, ok, we will do everything!! Hermione said.

They first led to the roller coasters

You sure!! Wanna go!! Don't be scared...

I won't...Hermione!!! Harry said dragging her hand with him.

It was so fun!!!

Next...ride...

Harry watch out your hand...

It's fine!! It's not hurting now!!!

Ok, let's rest for a while!!!

No, I wanna go on the trampoline...

Fine, let's eat ice cream first....

No!!! Trampoline!!!

Oh!! Baby!!! Fine!!!

It's so fun!!! Harry shouted jumping happily and Hermione was recording a video.

She just can't stop smiling looking at Harry who was smiling even more than her.

Cute.... Hermione said looking at him in the camera.

Next..water rides...

No!! First, let's eat something it's already late!!!

We will eat later no!! Harry said making a cute pout.

You said you'll listen to me...

Fine!!! He said reluctantly.

This is so tasty!!! He was again so excited.

Let's play some games then water rides ok!!!

Ok!!! He shouted.

Hermione, come fast!! Why are you so slow!! He said dragging her with him.

You're so good at shooting, I also want to try!!!

That game!!! Let's go!!!

Harry, aren't you tired??

No, I'm not!! Harry said with a wide smile.

Hermione didn't expect Harry to react this way but he was so happy. He was jumping, smiling, and throwing tantrums it was like he was again a six-year-old kid.

Harry was jumping in the water, splashing water on each other, had fun on water rides and took lots of pictures and videos.

They took the souvenirs to remember their not-so-perfect but first and lovable Date.

You sure wanna go in. That would be scary, Hermione said.

It's ok, they aren't real and humans are worse than ghosts... Don't tell me you're scared....

I'm not scared of anything!!! Hermione replied.

Then let's go!!!!

Wait, let's take your picture with that ghost!! Hermione said and he nodded.

Wow!! See, there is a ghost!! The lights are scary!! We have to go this side!!!

Everyone was scared and screaming except Hermione who was just smiling looking at Harry who was guiding her where to go!!!

He was happy until the door suddenly closed on the way out and Harry flinched slightly. He was not afraid of ghosts but he was startled by the sudden sound.

Baby!! What happened, you ok??

N-nothing.. I'm ok, it was scary!!! Harry replied breathing out.

Let's eat ice cream, shall we?

Ok, he replied.

I will have to make an amusement park in our house if you'll be this happy, Hermione said.

Really!! We can do this?? Harry asked eating his ice cream.

We can do anything!! She replied.

Hermione, thank you so much!!! I don't even remember when I was this happy...

Harry said and she put a little ice cream on his nose with her finger.

Don't thank me!! Because even I don't remember when I was this happy..

Hermione replied and they both started laughing together.

So what next??

It's the time you can drop me off at the convenience store, Harry replied.

What?? You're done...

I don't feel like going but I have to go...

You can take a day off...

No, I really can't, it's ok I enjoyed this day so much I'll always remember...

Harry said with a smile.

Hermione dropped him at the convenience store.

I'll be back after changing, Hermione said and left.

Harry goodbye to her with a smile but before he could go into the store someone put his hand over his mouth and pulled him out. Harry was struggling to free himself or scream but he couldn't. The man pushed him into a car and sat beside him while the other man started driving the car.

**************************
Do you guys remember your first date??

Hope it wasn't a bad experience for you.

Vote comment and share.

Always be happy everyone.
😊😊😊

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

324K 7.8K 30
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
206K 4.4K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
Broken Per

Novel·la juvenil

260K 4.9K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
67.7K 1.8K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...