Nothing, But A Dare(#1)

By inesiaaa_

"look into my eyes and say you're mine" he said making his voice deeper. Something happened inside my stomac... More

Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter- 35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46.
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49.
Chapter-50.
Chapter-51.
Chapter-52.
Epilogue

Chapter-32

106 8 0
By inesiaaa_

Mahira's pov.
We are on our way back to my house. This feels surreal. It's so funny that I've been single all my life and suddenly I'm committed.
Iam loving it by the way.

"Kairav stop the car". I shouted.

"Suddenly? Why?". He says.

"I said stop". He stops the car at this moment.

"What happened? Are you okay? Do you feel suffocated? You can open windows if you want I-". I cut him off.

"Oh my goodness please stop. I'm okay. I just wanted to eat ice cream and there it is". I said pointing to an ice cream parlour.

"This is why you shouted so suddenly? You're unbelievable". He says shaking his head.

"You have to deal with it now. You chose it yourself ". I replied smirking.

"I'm more than eager to deal with it sweetheart ". He says smiling.

"Enough, i want ice cream". No compromising for food.

"You wait here, I'll bring it for you". He says.

"Do you even know which flavour i want?".

"Chocolate". He says and gets out of the car.

How does he know everything about my favourites. Is he an stalker? He doesn't look like one though.

I waited for him in the car as he came with two ice creams in his hand after five minutes max.

He hands me my ice cream and i started eating it.

"I hate this". I say pointing to his ice cream.

"You hate what?". He asks.

"I hate mint flavour, basically everything that contains mint or it's flavour". I say and he looks at me as if I've grown two heads.

"You've never been to heaven, have you?". He says basically sings.

"It's the song". I say continue to eat the ice cream.

"Emotions are real though, how the hell do you hate mint? It's literally so refreshing". He says.

"My taste buds refuse to accept it's taste. What can i do?". I ask.

He doesn't say anything and we just eat our ice creams in silence.
.
.
.
.
.
We reach at my house and i bid goodbye to him and he drives away.

I enter inside to see ivaan bhai working on his laptop in the living room.
I tried to go to my room directly but he saw me. Not a great timing i would say.

"You're back". He says.

"I think so?". I say. Stupid.

"What did he say?". He asks.

"He said i like you". What the hell Mahira. What did you just say?

"What?". He shouts getting up from the sofa.

"Bhaii iam just joking. He said he'll think about the job". I lied again.

"Okay, go and sleep. You must be tired". He says.

"Actually i have to prepare for a test so I won't be sleeping anytime soon". I said laughing.

"Sleep is important Mahira". He says

"So are grades". I replied.

"Fine, you go to your room. I'll make coffee for you". He says.

"That looks like something i could agree to". I said and went to my room.

I changed into my pjs and get comfortable on the bed with my books.
I don't like studying much but grades are a good motivation for me to keep going.

I was looking through the some my book until i heard a knock at the door.

"You can come in". I said.
Ivaan bhaii enters the room with two mugs in his hands. One is for him i guess so.

He sits on the sofa after handling me my coffee.
I keep the coffee mug on the side table and continues studying.

"Do you really want to do it?". He said.

"Do what bhaii?". I asked.

"This psychology thing. There isn't really much scope and it's not really glorified on the basis of our society judgements". He says.

"I understand your concern bhaii, but it's really what i want to do. Mental health is as much important as physical health and you know that. And about the society judgements, i think it's time to change this perspective, people need to stop putting only physical health as a priority. Many relations break because of mental health. Many suicides happen because of mental health.  Every other children has trauma because their parents couldn't deal with their own. Mental health is not a joke". I explained.

"Iam not denying anything you said but society doesn't change just because you want". He said.

"Who are you calling a society? It's literally us, the people living here. We make society. If  we can't even change our thinking, how will society change? One of us has to make a move". I said.

"I can't win from you". He said.

"It's not about winning or losing bhai, you're not getting the point. It's about us". I said.

"I know bacha, Iam happy that you have a vision of what you're doing, and iam with you. Let's change ourselves so society can change". He said.

"That's more like it". I said and smiled.

"Coffee...". He says.

"Ohh yea, i forgot about it". I say picking up the mug.

"My mug is empty, so I'll be leaving right now. Don't stay up late, goodnight ". He says Patting my cheek.

I nod and smile at him.

I again focused at my books but a message derived my attention.

I pick my phone to check the message.
It's DORA- THE NUISANCE.
in simple words it's Shivang.
He'll literally kill me if he finds out how I've saved his name.

DORA- THE NUISANCE:
hii ungly one. You up?

Me:
What do you want?

DORA-THE NUISANCE:
Notes. From the last week. I need to revise some things.

Me:
And why do you think I'll give you that?

DORA- THE NUISANCE:
Because I'm your only enemy and you love me so much.

Me:
Love? And you? Nice joke, just don't say it again. My ears were about to bleed.

DORA-THE NUISANCE:
Send me notes, or I'll viral your picture when you were sleeping in the class, it's literally so funny that I've put it on my wallpaper.

Me:
You won't or I'll kill you. And this time iam not joking.

DORA-THE NUISANCE:
Notes ugly one. Notes.

Me:
Fine!!! Just wait for two minutes.

DORA-THE NUISANCE:
Two minutes is it.

I was about to send him the notes but i got a call.
It's kairav.
I pick up the call forgetting about that bitch.
It's a video call by the way.

"Hii". He says.

"Hii". I say, my voice sounds exhausted.

"Are you still studying? It's so late". He says.

"Iam not lucky like you, i haven't graduated yet". I say smiling.

"I know I'm the luckiest one in this world as I've got the most beautiful girl in the world". He says and my cheeks turn pink.

"Eww, So cheesy". I say trying not to smile.

"Your cheeks say the opposite sweetheart". He says smirking.

"Stop it kairav, I'm already annoyed". I say.

"Annoyed by who? Me?". He says.

"No not you, iam annoyed by s-". I stopped talking because i saw a call on my screen appearing. This bitch won't let me live.

"Ahhh i hate him". I said.

"Hate who?". He says.

"It's my classmate. Shivang rathore. The most stupid human being on this planet. You know when he was born doctors said congratulations you've birthed an stupid to his parents, i sometimes wonder how his parents tolerate him cause I'd pay money to get away from him". I stated nagging. I had to at this point.

"Looks like he is not in your good books". He says chuckling.

"He is not even worthy of being in my worst books let alone my good". I said.

"I'm kinda jealous of him now". He says.

"Why are you jealous of him". I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Because my girlfriend keeps talking about other boy on our 1st video call, i have a right to be jealous". He says making a sad face.

"You look cute when you're jealous though but iam sorry, he just gets on my nerves, and he literally messaged me now to send him notes, why should i send him notes? Am i his servant? And when i said two minutes, he literally called after two minutes. He is still calling me, im just ignoring him". I say
"But I can't ignore him for so long cause he has given me warning so I'll talk to you later bye". I say and cut the call.

Sorry. Kairav, but i have to deal with it.

I pick up his call and say or rather shout.

"Can't you just wait for literally two minutes, can't you just tell that I'm busy if iam not picking u your calls?".

"What if you're ignoring me intentionally? You never know". He says.

"Whatever ". I say snd cut the call and send him the fucking notes. Idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 14.3K 32
Two men came forward pointing thier guns on Daddy and Bhai. Seeing that, Mom screamed loudly in horror. I wanted to scream too but I had lost my voic...
31.6K 1.2K 33
As i was busy admiring the weather I was not noticing how much time was past nor looking where I was going . In the mean while I ran into a small th...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...