Siya Ke Ansh

By sancasm

Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh S... More

Characters
Siya ke Ansh Aesthetics
Author's Note
Prologue
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 1 :: Proposals and Rejections
Chapter 2 :: Change in Plans
Chapter 3 :: Twisted Proposal
Chapter 4 :: A Cute Lie
Chapter 5 :: The Trip Begins
Chapter 6 (A) :: Itinerary
Spin off #1 :: Teej Special
Chapter 6 (B) :: Taking a Step Ahead
Chapter 7 (A) :: First kiss
Chapter 7 (B) :: Promising words
Chapter 8 :: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 9 :: Some Untold Secrets
Chapter 10 :: Live in?
Spin off #2 :: Raksha Bandhan Special
Chapter 11 (A) :: Live in!
Chapter 11 (B) :: 'tu sei il mio gelato'
✨✨GRATEFUL✨✨
Spin off #3 :: Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 12 :: Dream Proposal or Dream Career
OMGGGG
ON HOLD till 20 May
Resuming
Chapter 13 :: Her personal model for anatomy
Batao batao

Chapter 11 (C) :: His Wild Cat

15K 792 68
By sancasm

Here is the third part of 11th chapter guys!!!!

Please don't forget to vote, it makes me feel motivated and my story feels wanted to be read. Also do comment whatever you feel for the story or the chapter. I will look forward to many many comments on this chapter then. Let's achieve higher levels by completing smaller targets.

Also I would like to thank the readers who messaged me about another update soon whether it was a personal message or a comment. Thank you so much for waiting and giving love to Siya ke Ansh.

Here's the target-

TARGET FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER- 120 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS

IN TOTAL- 53k+ READS AND 2.9k+ VOTES

If you guys haven't already voted for previous chapters please hit the star. Thank you so much!!

Enjoyyyyyy this part until the next comes up!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayansh's pov-

I was moving forward in the line when I turned around to find Siya missing. My eyes roamed around to find her and she was standing in the crockery aisle. Her eyes not leaving the delicate material kept in front of her and her hands gently caressing the things. She jerked her head towards me and pouted, pointing at the shelf in front of her. "Can we take them too?" She mouthed. Can I ever say no to her? Of course not. I just nodded my head and the next second the already overloading trolley was filled with at least 10 mugs, sippers, tea sets, plates etc.

"Siya itna sara? Who is going to use them? We are just two people in the house?" I ask her with shock, lacing out my voice. "But Ansh, what if we have guests over? These are for guests only. Then we need good quality plates and bowls for us too, so you see these, they are for us. These matching mugs were calling me, how could I not listen to them! And apko to pata hi hai how important it is to drink water so I got sippers for us-" I cut her off before she could point to another piece and explain why she got them "-us? You bought a teddy bear sipper, or a heart printed sipper for me?" I asked her. She gives me a wide grin and then a sheepish smile. She quickly glances left and right before pecking my cheek, "Can we buy them please, Ansh" she says my name with extra sugar to it today. "Just a peck is not enough jaan." I tell her as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. "We are in public, Ansh, behave yourself." She says while landing soft slaps on my bicep. "Does that mean I can do whatever I want to when we are alone, jaan?" I tease her enough to make her eyes widen and blush deeply. "Let's hurry then, I want to go home now." I say quickly shifting towards the counter. A laugh bubbles out of her at my behaviour.

We reach our car in the parking lot as I fill up the trunk with all the stuff we bought. Siya takes the trolley away to keep it back. While she is gone a girl approaches me.

The random girl smiles at me and asks me if I could help her to lift some heavy stuff she bought and load her car trunk.

I was done helping her and turned back to leave, when she said, "Hey. I am Saumya. I saw you, and I think you are really attractive. Would you mind giving me your number or instagram id or any social media you use?"

Aaj kal ki ladkiyon ko koi hichkichahat nahi hoti kya? Lagta hai sirf hum ladke hi fattu hote hai.

I was still absorbing the moment, and taking in her words when I felt my Siya throwing herself at me. I stumbled behind but nevertheless caught her and regained my equilibrium. Her arms around my neck and feet floating in the air because I was holding her by her waist. She kissed my cheeks. And mind you she kissed both of them.

"Ansh baby, I told you to wait for me near OUR car, why didn't you?" Siya looked at the other girl from the corner of her eyes once before saying it to me. "Anyways let's go back to OUR home."

She further leans into my neck and whisper into my ear–

"usko dekhiye" I did

"smile kijiye" I did

"aankhon se ishara kijiye, ki main apki hone wali patni hoon" I did

"aur ab boliye, 'tujhe sharam nahi ati kisi aur ke hone wale pati pe line marte hue, uloo ki pathi'" I laughed.

"No miss, I have a fiance." I say to that poor girl who has been looking at us with defeat on her face.

She quickly leaves us alone feeling embarrassed and I put Siya back on her feet.

She huffed a breath and pinched my face between her fingers and her thumb. "Kyun hai aap itne handsome Ansh!! Aap na apne mathe par likhwa lijiye 'Siya ki amanat' patanahi kitni aur chudailon ka dil aajae aap par. Bai God agli baar ankhen noch leni hai maine in ladkiyon ki. Mana ki Kanha ji ne badi fursat se apko banaya hai par pati to sirf aap mere hain na. Ache se samajh lijiye aap bhi Ansh, all Indians, no no, everyone in this world are your brothers and sisters except for Siya. Hayee meri kismat, itna khubsurat phool mila hai par main kaise bhool sakti hoon ki sundar phoolon pe hi madhu makhiyaan bhin-bhinati hai." She finishes her fake scoldings and tip toe to have a bite of my left cheek, I hiss when her teeth dig into my skin but she immediately kisses it to ease the light sensation.

"Mujhe lagta hai hume engagement to kar hi leni chahiye, yeh ungli kaafi suni lag rahi hai." She says pointing at the ring finger of my left hand. All I do is laugh out again at her cute self.

Her little nose is flared, her cheeks are full with air and she is pouting.

My wild cat.

"Aap meri bateen sun bhi rahe hai ya nahi Ansh?"

"Sirf aap hi ki to sunta hoon Mrs. Ansh."

She smiled at my answer and we both left to reach our home.

We reach home and fill in the kitchen and bathroom cabinets with all the groceries we bought. Siya plopped herself on the coach looking tired. "What do you wanna eat jaan?" I ask her, not wanting her to make dinner herself now. She gestures to me to sit next to her. I do. She curls her finger to call me closer. I get closer and she attacks my cheek again. A chuckle bubbles out of me. "What are you doing baby?"

"Having my dinner." And again starts to bite and suck my cheek. I pull her onto my lap and let her have her way. She leaves my cheek with a pop.

"Mere fiance, mere pati, mere pati ka gaal, mere pati ke baal, mere pati ka dil aur mere pati ka dimaag. Only mine. My nose, my eyes, my ears, my stomach, my abs, my arms, my hands, my thighs – she says, placing her finger at each part when mentioned – my testicles and my penis. You are only mine." She finishes and I choke on air when she keeps her finger 'there'. "My God woman, where is my shy Siya!" I am shocked would be an understatement.

"It's all your fault. You make me want to yeet the shyness out of the window."

It's final now, we both have completely lost it. We both are goners for each other.

Grrrrr.    That's Siya's stomach.

"Let's fill your tummy now, come on."

I order daal makhni and butter naan for us and quickly dig in the food with Siya. Completing our dinner, we march into our rooms after I give Siya a good night forehead kiss and wish her good night which she returns.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, the first day of them living together is complete.

I don't have any idea how the next chapter will be and when will I post it. Please wait for me and support me like you all are doing now.😕😓 I apologize sincerely for making you all wait.🥲😣

Please bare with me, I will be forever grateful.

That's it for this chapter fammmmm.

Do not forget to leave a comment and vote for the chapter please.

Guys please vote and vote for the chapter.
It makes me feel motivated...

1670 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.5K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
859K 42.7K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

831K 46.6K 36
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
160K 14.1K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...