Dire

By niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

98

11 2 0
By niallsthumb

Harry pov

I try to convince lex to come to the bar to have a few drinks but she refused because she wanted to relax at home and paint.

I park the car about to head in. I give her a quick call

'Miss me already?' She laughs

'I always do. Just letting you know I'm at the bar.'

'Have fun don't flirt with anyone.'

'That's not funny.' unamused by the joke

'I know. I would hate to have to kill someone for the first time.'

I laugh 'sounds hot. Anyways I might get fucked up tonight.'

'Because you're not babysitting me?'

'No because Louis and niall have already made it their mission. they haven't shut up all day about it.'

'as long as you're safe. And keep your hands to yourself.'

'That won't be happening. Because they will be on your body before the night ends.'

'Sorry no can do. You can't give consent under the influence'

'I give my consent now.'

'That's not how it works..'

Niall knocks on my window. Gesturing for me to hurry up. I flip him off.

'It's however I say it'll work love.'

We end our conversation and I head in.

I grab a drink at the bar heading over to the guys. "You ready styles?" niall hits my shoulder "we're getting fucked up tonight!"

Louis speaking "you haven't gotten fucked up with us in forever..is lex letting you borrow your balls tonight?"

"Fuck off. And I don't need to get fucked up all the time I'm in a good place."

Louis handed me a pill and niall started cutting lines. I laugh at how this was so normal for me to come to the bar and get fucked up. The craziest part is I don't miss it.

When I'm a few drinks and lines in we start a game of pool. a group of women come over. Louis and niall feeding into them while I take my turn in pool.

Louis takes his turn I grab my drink leaving against the table. the girl Louis was talking to stepped in between my leg I take my pool stick pushing her away from me. Shaking my head

She pouted "do you remember me?"

"No" I deadpan. "Go away."

Louis laughs pulling her into him.

I always thought men were lying when they say they don't have eyes for anyone else besides their girlfriend but here I am not giving a fuck who they are. The only one I want touching me is lex.

I take another hit

Liam patted my shoulder "easy champ you'll be a mess here pretty soon"

"My girlfriend can take care of me"

"Don't forget your a damn handful"

"If anyone can handle me it's her." Downing my drink

Alexis pov

Niall and Liam practically carry Harry into my apartment. They let him fall to the floor.

"Heads up he took a lot of drugs."
Liam spoke "he wouldn't stop asking about you so he's your problem now."

Harry smiled up at me rubbing his hand on my calf I kneeled down chuckling pushing the hair from his face. "My problem"

Harry smiled at Liam "see I told ya she wouldn't mind. she's perfect like that now fuck off so I can love my woman."

Niall chuckled "I don't think you're going to be able to get it up buddy but ok"

Harry laughed "impossible with Alexis I can't even look at her without my cock getting hard." my eyes widened covering his mouth.
He moved my hand "tell them baby tell them how hard my cock gets for you."

Niall chuckle leaning against the door "yeah baby tell us."

Harry turned his head "You're lucky Louis took my gun call her baby again and I'll blow your knee caps out."

Liam looks at me "you sure you're ok handling him?"

"Payno payno payno"  Harry chuckled "i use to think the same thing but this girl can handle more than you think. Don't underestimate her she's not as innocent as she looks."

Niall laughed "oh yeah tell us styles.."

"Alright!" i laughed "yes I got this" I looked at Liam

He nodded "call me if you need anything."

Harry looked "if I didn't know any better it sounds like your hitting on my girl"

Liam chuckled "good luck"

Harry smiled "she's gonna need it with what I have going on in my head right now"

The door shut.

"What's going on in your head Harry?"

"Same as whenever I look at you. Dirty dirty things"

"We aren't doing those tonight" i state

He whined "why not"

"Because Harry your drunk"I remind him

"Baby I'm not just drunk.." he laughs

"What did you take?"

"Fuck if I know." He laughs

"Let's get you to bed yeah?"

"Shower first."

"There's no way you can shower alone right now."

He smiled "I know"

"Harry" I warn

He walked towards the bathroom throwing his shirt on the floor.

I followed him Turning on the water

I turned back around looking at him standing there watching me. "can you help me with my pants?" I gave him a look knowing what he's thinking

"You have tiny hands to do the button." I shook my head unbuttoning his pants. Seeing that he was getting hard.

He took off his boxers and I took off mine climbing into the shower with him

He kissed me. I pushed him away. Not wanting to fall under his spell. he tried to come back "don't move" he stopped he was fully hard

"Baby" he whined

I shook my head "you can't consent"

"Fine I'll just jerk off" he scoffed he's hand going down to his cock

He let out a groan as he started jerking off eyes locking on my body scanning it.

"Turn baby let me see your ass" when I didn't he practically begged "please"

I rolled my eyes turning I could hear his cock thrusting into his wet hand and him moaning.

Next thing I know I'm pushed up against the wall. "Harry we can't"

"I'm not going to enter I just need to touch you. Please"

"Ok" I felt his cock on my behind him letting out a groanSecs later cumming onto my back

He pulled me into his front kissing my neck "I love you so much. I feel like I don't say that enough."

"You tell me you love me all the time." I reinsure him I chuckle from his light kissing that tickle my neck turning off the water.

"Not enough it's never enough. I don't know what I would do without you. Like you... fuckkkkk I'm so shit with words baby you are my everything"

I pull him out of the shower helping him wrap a towel around himself he laughs "I like being nude we should be nudest"

"So you would be ok with everyone seeing me naked?"

He pushed me against the counter "shit I'll just have to kill everyone so it will be a me and you world."

"Scary dangerous Harry" I pout

He laughed "don't you forget it."

He climbed into bed butt naked pulling me with him.

"What am I going to do when we die?"

"Harry we aren't going to die"

"Not anytime soon but One day when we are old and gray. Lex I don't want. To be without you."

"I think we will find each other in another life time"

"I hope that's true"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 463 8
Bora küçük yaşta bulduğu tek dostunu kaybettiğini sanırken belki de hayat ona yeniden gülmüştü.. İki dostun çocukluktan başlayan kısa hikayesi BxB ko...
20.7K 463 61
Ruth Dalton, just a girl wanting to follow her dream as a musician, got in the trap of Harry Styles, the lead singer of the pretty famous band Diet M...
2.7M 101K 87
∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 1 of the K&R series He taught her how to be a successful assassin. She taught him how to love, but not how to stop loving her...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...