The Trashy Pd Has To Survive...

By Jepongfvu

[Congratulations Seo Hoyun! You have been selected as a player in the Unknown Idol Tycoon.] The good-for-noth... More

Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
chapter 164
chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176 [ Side Story]
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181

Chapter 133

14 2 0
By Jepongfvu

"Wow, he's coming! He's coming!"

After finishing a tough practice, the members returned to their dorm and turned on the TV, tearing open boxes of chicken, their regular menu, to watch the live broadcast of the year-end acting awards on December 30th.

The members' faces were filled with anticipation.

"Did Hoyun hyung get nominated today?"

"Yeah, for the New Star Award."

Unlike the grand stage of year-end festivities, everyone was dressed more formally, creating a subdued atmosphere.

At that moment, Hoyun stepped out of a van onto the red carpet.

"Oh! He's here."

"The suit looks really good on him!"

[Here comes Mr. Seo Hoyun! From 'Please Take a Camera,' he may have messed up his personality, but his acting skills shone, successfully portraying the role PD Lee JungHoon!]

Whether it was praise or an introduction, Hoyun walked confidently, his expression unchanged.

However, as he noticed some more enthusiastic fans and people cheering for him beside the red carpet, his expression changed dramatically. He burst into a bright smile.

"Wow..."

The members admired the sight, not just his face but his demeanor.

"Seo Hoyun really... If we didn't know his personality, he could've fooled us with his charm."

"He acted really well, didn't he?"

With Hoyun being someone who could survive anywhere, the members enjoyed their chicken, and chatting amicably.

"But don't you think Hoyun hyung has been acting strange lately?"

"Ah! I was about to say that."

"Huh? Why?"

"He bought something for me saying, 'You like this,' when we returned to the dorm last time."

Everyone looked at Kim SungHyun in disbelief.

"Yesterday, he told me not to overwork and to take it easy."

"...??"

Kim Seonghyun shivered as if he felt chills, reacting to Jung Daejun's words.

"It sounds crazy, I know."

"...Stop it."

"Recently, it seems like Hoyun is starting something weird and finishing it with sincerity."

"I told you not to say that!"

Jung DaJun, who was munching on a chicken piece, tossed it aside and even left some of his favorite chicken legs untouched on the table.

"Hey, the youngest also has the right to enjoy chicken happily! Let's not talk about that and eat our meal."

"...Sorry."

The members, who lost their appetite, muttered to quickly apologize if they had done anything wrong to Hoyun.

"What did we do wrong?

"Yesterday, I had ramen and didn't clean it up..."

"Ah, that might be it. Let's properly apologize when he comes back."

"Guys, what do you think about Hoyun?"

Seong Jiwon muttered in confusion.

Among them, only Kang ichae seemed unusually quiet today. He sat with his chin on his knees, staring intently at the TV.

As the acceptance speech of the rookie award winner continued, Min Jiheon's face briefly appeared before shifting to other actors.

"Hmm."

Kang ichae spat out the bones that had been meticulously cleaned inside his mouth.

While Seo Hoyun confidently roamed the dorm with a refreshing expression these past few days, Kang ichae felt something stuck inside him.

'Drama... Min Jiheon. Seo Hoyun.'

Seo Hoyun didn't say anything and casually brushed it off, but Kang ichae still vividly remembered that day.

'hyperventilation.'

At that moment, Seo Hoyun's appearance brought back a scene from the past, making it something Kang ichae couldn't just let go.

'This is confusing.'

"IChae, want to watch while drinking?"

At Seong Jiwon's question, Kang ichae reflexively smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good~."

"I'll get it."

"Oh! Uh, what about me?"

Seong Jiwon turned his face slowly, kindly asking.

"Daeju, want to say it again?"

"But I have two days left to become an adult tho...?"

"Huh?"

"...."

"...."

"...Cola, please."

"Ahaha, sure."

With adult status just around the corner, Jung Dajun still couldn't overcome Sung Jiwon's usual resistance and sipped cola with a gloomy expression.

It was expected.

These days, even Sung Jiwon seemed distant, just like Seo Hoyun.

While the remaining members were getting into a decent drinking mood with beer, Seo Hoyun was finally announced as the winner of the New Star Award.

[Impressive acting for his first work. New Star Award, Seo Hoyun! Congratulations!]

"Oh, do they choose up to five for the New Star Award?"

"Yeah, that's what they say. They're more lenient with idols, especially when they start acting."

"Ah, I see."

As the five winners stood in a row, each gave their acceptance speech. Seo Hoyun was the last.

"Hello. I'm Seo Hoyun."

"Wow, he sounds like a real actor."

"Hyung, are you going to keep acting?"

"He absolutely hates it."

"Eeh?!"

[Thank you very much for giving me the New Star Award for my first work.]

"Wow! That's a waste of talent. Speaking objectively with my 19 years of drama lover experience, Hoyun hyung is really good at acting."

"Have you been watching dramas since birth?"

"Since you were a newborn?"

The other members semi-listened to Jung Daejun muttering something about 'counting nine months from when his mom conceived me,' while also focusing on Seo Hoyun's acceptance speech.

[Thank you to the cast and crew of 'Please Take a Camera'...]

While being blunt or prickly was a daily occurrence for the members, for someone who wasn't used to it, Seo Hoyun appeared composed and expressed gratitude briefly on the official stage.

After thanking the cast, writers, and staff of the drama, Seo Hoyun took a brief pause, then added a few more words.

[And to the members eating chicken at the dorm right now.]

"Wow, he's like a ghost."

Seo HoYoon smirked slightly.

[Well done.]

"....!!"

["Let's keep fighting next year."]

Seo Hoyun, who had spent an unforgettable Christmas, spoke affectionately, but the members dropped their chicken as they heard his words.

"...Why are you doing this?"

"...My appetite suddenly disappeared."

This is very awkward.

"Is this a new form of torture?"

Really, Seo Hoyun should get his act together.

Kang ichae clicked his tongue inwardly.

After Seo Hoyun's final remark, the members chatted among themselves for a while, ultimately concluding that it was a "fan service for the fans" and dampened the mood. If Seo Hoyun realized what they were speaking he would have been seriously annoyed.

However, there was something even more shocking.

It was the celebration stage of Part 1, which Seo Hoyun, Min JiHeon, and Yu JiA had prepared so diligently.

[Please Take a Camera Hot Stage: Let's Start Loving Each Other From Today Min JiHeon, Yu JiA, Seo HoYoon]

"Wow!"

They all threw off their suits, appearing in white knits and jeans, starting a light dance to the music.

Shy expressions and simple movements were the highlights.

The first verse was sung by Yu JiA.

"Senior Yu JiA is really good."

"That's obvious? She's our sunbae, Yu JiA."

"...Don't get all serious."

Now, among the members, Sung Jiwon, who had become a confirmed fan of Yu JiA, didn't take his eyes off the TV.

At that moment, the internet was buzzing with excitement.

["Haha, this is so funny!"]

["Watching this is a must after seeing Please Take a Camera!"]

["Great senior Yu JiA, rising idol Seo HoYoon, talented actor Min JiHeon (Note: Duktak [nickname]

["Seeing the actors from the drama doing this is so fresh and cute haha"]

Not only idol fans but also ordinary people were flooding various online communities with their reactions to the acting awards, indicating the widespread popularity of the event.

"Wow, Hoyoonie knows exactly where the camera is."

"He's been dancing more these days. He's really on the beat."

While the dance had improved, it was the result of Seo Hoyun's desperate efforts to calculate and move naturally, knowing his own shortcomings.

While the members, whose main job was being idols, discussed the stage with a critical eye, most of the viewers watching the same thing were giving similar evaluations.

["Hey, Seo Hoyun and Yu JiA are so good at finding the camera. It's different from what we saw live

      └But Min JiHeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"]

[Mr. Min Jiheon, there's no camera on the ceiling]

-he really couldn't find the camera.

["I think I'm going crazy because of this guy
    └Don't grin like that while looking at the ceiling."]

["Min Jiheon really nailed it
    └There must be a reason he's close to Seo Hoyoon, right? 
     └Seo Hooon: (Bitter laugh)]

["Ah, now he's just making me laugh by himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
     └Just let it go..."]

["His personality..."]

["I used to think he was mysterious coz didn't know anything , but after watching the behind-the-scenes of Caboo, he seems like a cute troublemaker..."]

["Is this a corruption?"]

["No, it's true]

       └Especially towards SHY, they seem close.. ㅠㅠ It's so cute, I'm going crazy."

["Oh, Min JiHeon sunbaenim is coming out."]

"[Oh, uh, okay."]

Even as he danced from behind, Min Jiheon stole the spotlight as he walked to the center and drew a heart.

The faces of the members who were watching the scene blankly changed with a hint of gloominess. They all knew that Seo Hoyun and Min Jiheon's relationship wasn't that great.

Everyone held their tongues as they had promised.

[Let's give our hearts to each other starting today.]

"...."

"...."

["No, I wanted to cherish it."]

['What.]

I witnessed Min JiHeon's amazing tone-deaf skills.
Seo Hoyun didn't bother to check Min JiHeon's stats, his singing he's definitely an F-.

["I've never seen a tone-deaf person like this before."]

["Oh my god, why is Min JiHeon singing like this when he looks like he'll do well?"]

["Please just stick to acting, Mr. Min JiHeon."]

["...Is this a performance?"]

["I don't think so."]

Meanwhile, Seo Hoyun, the proud sub-vocalist of The DAWN, standing on the same stage, emerged lively with a satisfied smile, seemingly pleased with Min JiHeon's tone-deaf disaster performance.

["I want your heart, shyly confessing all of mine, let's start loving each other from today!"]

["Wow."]

["Wow, Seo Hoyun;;"]

["Phew, I feel relieved."]

["I feel purified... there's not a single false note..."]

The anger that was about to skyrocket due to Min Jiheon finally subsided, and the members went back to tearing into the cold chicken.

As expected, the online reactions were just like those of The DAWN.

["I knew Seo Hoyun could sing well... but when Min JiHeon came next, he looks like an angel
     └You're being harsh on Jiheon, right?
          └└We know you'll laugh if we put our hands down
                 └└└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

The highlight performance was when Yu JiA decorated the high notes, even Seong Jiwon was moved

Of course, whether it was Yu JiA showing off her insane vocals on stage, and Seo Hoyun, who was completely satisfied also showed us a perfect example of being an idol, or anything else....

["Let's start loving each other from today~♡"]

Min JiHeon bravely paved his own way and, with a bright smile, struck a perfect pose at the end.

But he still couldn't find the camera.

["Ah......"]

["Let it go."]

The members, who were about to be slightly annoyed again, looked away as they finished eating the chicken.

"...Should we go practice?"

"Let's do that."

After all, they still had the December 31st, the final end-of-year stage ahead of them.

***

[Title: Did you see Min Jieon's acceptance speech yesterday? I thought he would definitely win the awardㅋㅋ His acceptance speech was short yesterday, but it was so good that I had to share it..

(Video)

He casually said he's really grateful for winning the acting award, but he said it's like a gift from his loved ones.

"This year must have been tough for everyone, so don't push yourself too hard, and make sure to eat well."

"I hope everyone finds happiness in their own moments."

[He's crazy?????]

[Ah]

[ makes me cry just by hearing his voice

└Are you having a hard time lately?

      └└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCryㅠㅠDamn, it's really hardㅠ   
          └└There, there..

But Min Jiheon completely let go of his mysteriousness this year..

    └Can someone tell me how not to love JiHeon?

       └└well his face is sparkling with a fresh, handsome vibe.. he's dazzling, he might as well give me a lasik]

└In the midst of this, the sparkling face of the handsome prince...

No, it's so dazzling that it might as well be lasik]

["♡I love our youngest princess♡"]

<ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSuddenly overflowing with aegyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs there a princess at JiHeon's house?]

The youngest princess at home clenched her teeth tightly.

["To Seo Hoyun, who always brings a big smile to the set, thank you as well."]

[<<What's that?
     └What's that? Are they close?
             └└I watched the behind-the-scenes, and it really felt like they were genuine friends. Although it was mainly Seo Hoyun seemed to be disgusted.]

Naturally, Seo Hoyun, who read that comment in front of him, silently mulled over barely lifting the corners of his mouth.

Those who didn't know that they were just responding to Min JiHeon's provocation went wild, saying it was sweet.

Moreover, as the 'take my camera' congratulatory performance resonated with the viewers, the attention naturally shifted to Seo Hoyun's next stage.

[Title: Summarizing the process of becoming a star in kabu. Wow, is Min Jiheon here? Kabu is about to explode.

[He's is not really shy, but the more you see him, the cuter he gets].

[ Huh? He's an idol? Let's look for more of The DAWN's fancams. (Failed at this point) ]

[Doesn't stop on stage. Shows aegyo and acts cute]

[Seo HoYun looks like a rabbit.]

    Phew...

     [You've crossed an uncrossable river. Welcome to K-Pop...]

December 31st. As the last day of the year, people were commemorating the end of the year in their own ways, but it was different for The DAWN, who had bet on life.

Gayo Daejeon (Korean Music Festival)!!

Selected idol groups only ascended to the stage on that December 31st, and The DAWN made it onto the list, marking the conclusion of the year-long effort with the Apocalypse trilogy.

---
༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ those comments are less accurate than the others, I really tried im sorry ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 157 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
3.9K 266 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
101K 1.5K 164
Synopsis [Congratulations Seo Hoyun! You have been selected as a player in the Unknown Idol Tycoon.] The good-for-nothing PD, who is criticized by e...