Their Little Witch

By PumpkinT14

Geneviève Bennett, cousin of Bonnie Bennett, comes to Mystic Falls for a new start as she learns who she is a... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Our Newest Characters
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 29

1.6K 95 17
By PumpkinT14

Geneviève POV 🧡

    As we stood and watched Klaus pull out the dagger. I was worried. What if their sister doesn't like me?

   "Come on dear sister, we don't have all day." Klaus says waiting by her coffin.

   As we waited Kol just roamed the storage unit.

   "So you kept us in a box in a box. What a dreadful prison." Kol says looking around.

    I could feel Kol's worry of being put back to sleep but that wouldn't happen. As I stood looking at the dagger, it disappeared.

    "Love, that was not needed. Kol has nothing to fear." Klaus says turning to look at me.

    As I looked down at my hand, there was the dagger.

    "I'm keeping it." I say earning a sigh from Klaus.

   "So since it seems like my sister would love to make an entrance, how about we go do something." Klaus says

   "What do you have in mind?" I asked as the others wondered what's next.

   "Anything you want, little wolf." He says

  "How about fries and some ice cream? And somewhere quiet we can hang." I suggested

  "I know just the place." He says as we exit the storage place.

°°°°°

   After we got the food and ice cream he took us to someone's apartment.

   "Who's apartment is this?" I said looking around.

    "It's an old friends apartment." He says leaving me curious now

     "This is Stefan's apartment. I didn't know you and Stefan were friends." Damon says which brings me some concern because we're in someone I don't likes apartment.

    "I know we currently don't like Stefan but in the 20's before we left I considered him my brother. And this is the quietest place I know in Chicago,  he liked staying here by himself to his thoughts." Klaus explains

    "Why does he hate you now?" I asked

    "Because he doesn't remember. I compelled him to forget Rebekah and I before we left." He says and I sense that there was more to it but Damon, Katherine and I left it alone.

  After sitting to eat Kol decided to now ask a question, "So who were you talking to on the phone?"

  "Oh I was texting my friend Jeremy." I explain

  "Jeremy? The doppelganger's brother?" He questions recalling everything I told him

"Yes. He was just telling me everything we already know. Elena's horrible. They're looking for me. And I'm in the safest place possible, with all of you." I ramble a bit probably saying a bit much.

Which it was sense Damon caught on.

"What do you mean you're in the safest place possible?" He asks

"It's just that they may be looking for me for the wrong reasons which is why Jeremy says that it's great that we're not home." I explain

"What reasons, little wolf?" Klaus asks getting protective which is always attractive in many ways.

"It's just that he thinks they found out more about me and my powers and basically trying to use me to kill you. Which why I think Bonnie never came out. She's trying to protect me." I tell them.

"And you both said that girl was nothing like me. Ha, she's worse." Katherine says to Damon.

"What makes you think she's worse?" He asks

"I've manipulated people to survive and to escape Klaus here. Elena she's solely doing it because she can, out of jealousy and maybe a bit of revenge. But deep down Elena's doing to hurt Geneviève." She says only validating evert emotion I've ever felt from Elena

"But why?" Elijah asks

"Because I took away something she really wanted." I said looking at Damon feeling bad.

   "Little Witch, you've done nothing wrong. I can make my own choices and I would choose you every time." He says understanding

  "So she wasn't agreeing with Bonnie about unlinking your bond for your safety it was for her benefit. That sneak bitch." Kol says putting more pieces together from what I've told him.

  Then the room got heavy with their instant frustration, anger, and worried.

   "There's no need for the heavy tension, you're ruining the ice cream." I say trying to clear the air.

  "They're just very over protective of you. Isn't that a dream?" Katherine says

  "It doesn't just have to be a dream, Katherine. Stefan cares about you he's just refusing to show it. Then there's always other's in the sea." I tell her.

After awhile of course now they've all calmed down, Klaus suggests that it's time to go pickup his sister. I think Katherine sensed my worries about meeting their sister.

  Once we were to ourselves before heading back to the storage place, she was turned to me and said, "hey, she's just a Barbie Klaus as I've heard. Klaus seems to love you in this short time so will she, if she knows what's good for herself."

   "What do you mean by that?" I chuckled trying to not be so serious

   "Her brothers love you and if she doesn't like you or is mean to you in anyway, she'll be pushing away the only family she has." She explains

  "Oh." I said understanding. It would be lonely being forever immortal with out your family or love.

  "Come on let's go before the guys come take you away." She says as we head to the car.

  As we drove back to the storage place, I felt somewhat better about meeting their sister. When we got there, there was one of the guards dead on the floor which made me gasp and step back.

   Elijah looked down to me and gave me his hand as a bit of comfort as we continued to walk in.

  "Come out, come out. Where ever you are dear, sister." Klaus calls out in the storage unit

  We stood waiting until Klaus and I felt a pain striking in our back, which made us both call out in pain.

   As I finally looked up I saw her. She stab Klaus, which makes sense but owe.

    "Rebekah, I would advise you don't do that again." Elijah says as Klaus gains his composer and take the piece out of wood out of his back, which also hurt.

    "I'm sorry, Little wolf." Klaus says looking at me.

    Rebekah, just stood there staring at us in amazement, but then she acted annoyed.

   "Why have you woken me after years, Niklaus?" She asks as she watches all of us.

   "Because I need your help, but first there will be some rules. " Klaus says

   "Like what, Nik?" She asks taking back.

  "For one don't ever do that again. Specially while Geneviève is around, you caused her pain as you can see."  He explains

  "Yes, of course brother. You've found yourself a little empath. What else?" She says getting impatient.

  "I hope you can assume this one. Don't hurt her." He says

  "Why would you assume such a thing? I don't think I could ever hurt that face." She says stepping forward.

   "Nice to meet you, Geneviève." She says reaching her hand to shake. I slow came from behind Elijah and said, "Hi, it's nice to meet you too."

  As I looked at her, I couldn't help but think that she's so beautiful. I guess it just runs in the family because they're all gorgeous.

   She smiled and said, "I bet my brother has been very over protective."

   "Yes, they actually have been." I said taking her by shock.

   "They?" She questioned looking towards her brothers.

  "You know about Empaths Rebekah. They can have multiple mates. Geneviève is ours including Damon Salvatore's." Elijah explains

   "Goodness. That wasn't expected." She says looking between the four guys then back at me.

   "Tell me about it." Kol says leaning against some crates.

   I just laughed while they all felt abit irritated with the situation as they thought about them all being my mates.

   "I'm glad you see this as hilarious, little witch." Damon says

   "I bet she has you all wrapped around her finger." Rebekah says

  "She definitely does." Katherine says

  "Come on, let's get on with this." Klaus says leading us back to the car.

"Not before I get a change of clothes." Rebekah says looking at herself with the clothes she's been sleep in for ages.

Klaus continue to the car ignoring her statement totally and we just followed behind him.
As we were in the car, they'll planned to take Rebekah shopping but all I wanted to was rest a bit.

"What's wrong, darling?" Elijah asks quicker than rest and they turned to me sensing my stress.

"I was thinking I'd just rather rest than be in a store, since we've been on the road alot." I told them.

"If course, understandable." Elijah says with caring eyes

They all looked at each in silence like they were debating and left us girls out of it.

"So, I'll take you to a hotel and we can rest there until their finished with shopping and the witchy lady." Damon says

Just by their emotions alone, I could tell who was content and upset about it before even looking at their faces.

Kol was upset, probably because he has to sit with his siblings throughout the day.

Anyways that's what we did. We even asked Katherine if she wanted to stay back with us but she said she rather shop for more clothes, but I could tell it was something else.

Damon got us a room and when he opened the door, I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. From all the little places we stopped at this one is for sure the best. The room was beautiful, even if it was just shades of red along with dark wood furniture. And a plus is there's less noise here.

When we walked in I just plopped on the bed and laid down.

"You seem more relaxed." He says sitting next to me.

"There's less people, which means less worries. It's quiet." I said taking in the peace.

"Sometimes I forget you can feel everyone's emotions. I think I would be a miss if I had to go through that." He says

"It's not so bad, but maybe it's because I'm use to it. I've always been able to feel others emotions." I tell him

"Even since you were a child?" He asks turning to look me in the eyes

"Yeah, that's probably why I just thought it was normal and not that it meant I was special or a witch." I say looking into his eyes.

"Powers or not, you are special..." He says starting to kiss me, " and beautiful."

As we pulled back from each, I continued to look into his eyes and I felt a feeling I wasn't too familiar with. It felt like my whole body suddenly was on fire. And I did something I didn't expect myself to do, I got up and straddle his lap and brought his lips back to mine. I couldn't feel a smile form on his lips as he grabbed my hips.

As we pulled away again but now out of breath, he kept me close, holding me carefully.

"Little Witch, are you sure?" He asks feeling the joined heat between us.

"Well are you looking for me say no." I said joking, he just smiled and turned us over and started tickling me.

"Don't be smart with me. I genuinely want to make sure this is what you want." He says as he stops and looks down to me.

"Yes, Damon." I simply say and he grabs my neck and continues to make out with me.

As we continued the clothes slowly came off as we looked at every detail of each other but I kept going back to to his eyes.

In that moment I felt completely connected to him, like our souls were finally bonded.

🧡🧡🖤🧡🖤🖤

Damon's POV. 🖤

   After waking up and seeing my little angel sleeping in my arms everything just felt right. And this is the happiest I've ever been.

  It was the perfect moment....

Well until it was interrupted..

"Oh my gosh. Tell you didn't." Rebekah says as they walk in

"Tell me you did." Katherine says excited. 

"Get out. Before you wake her." I said and the two girls does just so. As the brother stood in their place watching Geneviève sleep.

After a minute passed it was like everything was said, sharing their understanding that Geneviève was comfortable with me first and they're jealousy isn't needed.

"We're going back to Mystic Falls. Hopefully I can figure out why my hybrids keep dying." Klaus says

"Or you can just give it up" Kol says irritating Klaus even more.

"We'll start back once Geneviève wakes and is ready." Elijah says ignoring the stare off his two brothers are having along side him.

Soon Gene starts to move and looks up over the cover

"Well I'm awake now. Why is it so tense in this room?" She's says the pulls the blanket even higher and lays back down cuddling up to my side.

Elijah just chuckled as the other two just stood there puzzled.

"You'll never be able to walk into a room with our her knowing." I said laughing at those two.

Comment 💌 and Vote ⭐

Sorry for the wait but I've been having other things on my mind and abit of writers block when I got to writing this chapter.

Good Morning🌄Evening🌆Night🌉

              🖤🧡 Everyone 🧡🖤.         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.3K 13
I'm sure you all know the story of Bella Swan but what about her Adopted younger sister Des'Mariah Synai Swan. I'm sure you didn't Isabella has alway...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
466K 11.7K 24
Y/N M/N Sakamaki, the oldest sibling of the Sakamaki's. Daughter of Beatrix and Karlheinz. Being the oldest was a tough job looking after the younger...
13K 438 9
It all happened just because Han dared Seungmin to wear that skirt.