Bruising Love {Boyxboy}

By Violetkkp12

[Follow to unlock a smut chapter] [The story starts off horrible so bare with me plz!] Brandon Lucas Lak. Ty... More

❗️Warning❗️
Characters Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Gay Marriage Allowed!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I NEED YOUR OPINION
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character ask #1 (Closed)
CA #1 Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 9

8.6K 258 56
By Violetkkp12

Please answer the questions in the Author note at the end I need some opinion from now on so please answer!
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

"I didn't mean to talk him he just saw the bruises!"

"Would he tell anybody?" Tyler questioned standing over his boyfriend who was nervously rubbing his arms with his hands, a small habit of his.

"Only Alex," Brandon mumbled silently.

"Good," Tyler sighed before looking back down at his boyfriend seeing the bruises that ran up and down his arms.

Brandon was hugging his body trying to act comfortable but if you watched closely you could see that he was in pain. The way he was shaking slightly. His uneven breathing.

Tyler sat down next to Brandon who carefully watched him.

"Come here baby," Tyler said opening his arms wide and Brandon immediately went into his arms which wrapped around him," It's okay it's okay"

~.~.~.~.~.

Tyler wasn't upset completely. Sure he was upset that Carter and Alex knew now but he was glad so he didn't have to deal with them anymore.

"Just forget about them" That's what Tyler told Brandon. Well it's hard for Brandon to just 'forget'.

"What do want for dinner?" Tyler asked while looking through the mail.

"I dunno," Brandon looked at the mail in Tyler's hands before seeing a few flyer in his hands before he gently grabbed," how about Chinese?"

"Takeout? Okay I'll call"

Tyler picked up the phone that laid next to him and started to call. Brandon told him what he wanted before he got out of his seat and walked into the living room. Brandon swiped up Tyler's wallet.

"Twenty-five minutes? Okay thanks," Brandon heard Tyler say before he hang up.

"Here's your wallet," Brandon said handing him the square black object.

"Thank you love" Tyler pulled Brandon towards him giving him a small peck.

"Your finishing with the university this year right?" Brandon took his seat next to Tyler.

"Yeah and my dad's gonna give the business to me," Tyler muttered.

"It's a big business right?" Tyler chuckled.

"Really big I mean my dad does live in a mansion and I'm living in a large single home," Tyler said leaning back in his hair.

"You could be living a mansion so why are you living in your own house?"

"My 'father' allowed me to live in my own house after an...event but he's still proud of my grades and me so he's handing me down the business because as he says it I'm an a smart guy that would know what to do"

"How does he see your grades and such? I haven't met him after nearly two years together," Brandon asked curiously.

"He checks sometimes and as I know he works all the time"

"One last question what event happened that allowed your father to let you live by yourself?" Brandon asked before the doorbell rang.

Tyler stood up with his wallet and went to answer the door. Brandon stayed in the kitchen trying to think of some reason why Tyler wouldn't answer his question.

Could it be something bad?, Brandon thought.

Tyler walked back in the kitchen with the food and placed it down on the island counter. They started to eat opening the Chinese cartons.

"Remember our first dinner date at the Italian restaurant?" Tyler said. Brandon smiled the memory still fresh in his head.

The smell of garlic bread filled the air. Soft instrumental music played in the background. A single candle was lit at every table making it the only lights. There was light talking around them but they were focused on each other only.

"This pasta is great," Brandon muttered after taking a bite.

"Not as great as you though," Tyler whispered so only Brandon heard. The 17 year old blush at the comment making the 18 year old chuckle.

"You should see yourself," Brandon joked.

A warm hand was placed onto Brandon's as the two's eyes met each other. Staring into each other's eyes the world around them was distant so it felt like only the two of them.

"All I see is you and how amazing you are," Tyler whispered not daring to speak any louder in fear of breaking the moment," I love you"

"I love you too," Brandon said softly happiness filling every word. Tyler smiled squeezing the raven-haired boy hand making him smile as well.

"Yeah what was the name of the restaurant again?" Brandon said while smiling at the memory still.

"Forgot but it was the one on Wrightman Road," Tyler said taking a egg roll from the box and bit into it, ripping off a part of it," We should eat there again sometime"

Brandon got out of chair and walked off to the fridge taking out two cans of soda and placing them down before siting back down.

"Remember when we just hang out at the mall?" Tyler said nearly laughing at the memory.

"We were in a store trying on outfits for nearly two hours then left without buying anything and did you see the store worker's face?" Brandon said laughing," She was pissed"

"What was another good memory you had with me?" Brandon asked as he placed a spoonful of fried rice into his mouth.

"That's a hard one we've had so many good memories I can't really pick one," Tyler said thinking.

"That's okay I can't pick a favorite out of the memories though"

"I can," Tyler said as he held Brandon's hand," It's when I first met you"

Brandon blushed hiring Tyler's cheat playfully," Same here"

"We should probably clean up then go to sleep," Tyler suggested getting out of chair. Brandon nodded as he got out of his chair to throw away the trash.

Tyler placed any leftover's into the fridge as Brandon cleaned down the island counter quickly. Tyler turned around Brandon making him giggle before they were face to face.

"I love you so much Lak," Tyler said calling Brandon by his last name.

"Same here Johnson" Was the last thing Brandon said before he kissed Tyler on the lips.

~.~.~.~.~.

"So what are we doing today?" Brandon asked the next morning.

"Maybe just walk around town or something and what are you doing?" Tyler watched as Brandon run his hands through his hair.

"What? Can I not style my hair?"

"With water?" Tyler asked as Brandon placed more water into his hair.

"It makes my hair all smooth and silk and you know silly," Brandon said turning around to look at Tyler.

"Fine!" Tyler said throwing his hands up in air dramatically making Brandon chuckle.

"Now let's go!" Brandon said yanking slightly on Tyler's arm. The bruises on his face had healed and the rest he could hide with his clothes so he wanted to go today.

"Okay okay sheesh," Tyler said letting Brandon drag him downstairs. Tyler grabbed his wallet and followed Brandon out to the car," You seem really excited to go out you know"

Brandon shrugged," I want to show off my boyfriend I guess" Brandon flashed his smile at Tyler making him chuckle as he started out of the neighborhood.

"Where to?" Tyler asked as he made a right turn.

"Breakfast at the diner," Brandon said as he took out his phone. He saw he had a text from Dylan.

What does he want now?, Brandon thought.

"Brandon?"

"Huh? Sorry," Brandon muttered making Tyler chuckle again.

"I said which diner should we go to?" Tyler asked as they came to a stop light.

"Let's go to iHop"

"Good because we're already here," Tyler said as he made a left run into iHop. He parked and the two walked inside.

A waiter showed them to their table then left them alone to talk about what they wanted to eat.

"So many options," Brandon said scanning the menu.

"I think that's the point Brand," Tyler said laughing making the boy blush," What should we get?"

"I dunno you order for me," Brandon said placing the menu down as the waiter came back.

"What would you guys like?" The waiter said.

"What's the breakfast special today?" Tyler asked.

"It's two hash browns, one egg, ham and bacon grill wrap and two pancakes of your choice along with a drink"

"We'll take two Breakfast Special's please," Tyler said to the waiter who grabbed the menus.

"What kind of pancakes and drinks?"

"I would like the cherry-banana pancakes along with Apple juice while Brandon would like the blueberry-strawberry-banana pancakes with Apple juice too"

The waiter nodded writing the order before he walked away. The two talked until the food came. They ate their food silent and quickly. They paid for the food leaving the restaurant.

"Where now?" Tyler asked before Tyler's phone started to ringing.

"Hello?....uh-huh got it....yeah thanks bye"

"What was that?" Brandon asked after Tyler finished his phone call.

"Coach called we have an emergency practice this afternoon," Tyler said.

"It fine lets go home," Brandon said as Tyler started the car.

"Maybe another day baby"

"Yeah sure," Brandon muttered.

~.~.~.~.~.

Brandon sat on the bleachers watching as Tyler was finishing up his practice on the grassy spring field. Alex was also at practice but he stayed far away from Tyler and refused to make eye contact with either of the boys.

Brandon's phone started ringing and pulled it out seeing the caller's ID.

Dylan

"What do you want?" Brandon's voice filled of venom.

"Woah can't I say hi?"

"No I'm busy if you don't mind"

"No your not all your doing is watching Tyler practice?"

"How did you know that?" Brandon asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hi" This time it wasn't from the phone but right next to him. Brandon turned seeing Dylan stand next to him. Brandon turned off his phone as Dylan sit down next to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Heard there was a practice so I thought you might be here," Dylan said glancing at Tyler who was too busy practicing to see the guy next to Brandon.

"Dylan why do always pushing me?" Brandon's voice sounding strong when inside he was shaking.

"Because always get what I want and what you want is you," Dylan said as he placed his hand on Brandon's thigh.

Brandon pushed his hand away trying to hold in his anger.

"What can't you get I don't like you!"

Dylan stood up," But you do and soon enough your gonna be mine"

Dylan turned around and walked away. Brandon turned to the field and gasped when he saw Tyler staring at him. Tyler glared at him anger rushing in his eyes.

Crap, Brandon thought.

~.~.~.~.~.

Loud screams could be heard in the house that Tyler and Brandon lived in as Brandon's weak body hit the hard floor. No matter how much he wanted to scream he held it in only letting out small yelps and whimpers but every time a single scream left his mouth it got worst.

Tyler's rages were always terrible. They hurt Brandon the most of course and in so many different ways. Physically but most importantly mentally. Never once did Tyler think.

When will Brandon break again?

A/N: I can just point out that I always have another chapter finished after I published one then I sat back and waited for the goal to be reached. Just saying I like writing in Italics and I'm thinking of changing it so the talking is in Italics not original writing what do you think?

Thoughts on Flashback?

Most importantly, thoughts on Dylan? (Finally I asked right?)

VCF

Fact: I'm a good writer why? Because look at my writing and I'm almost 13 so right now I'm 12 yeah you heard me right I'm 12!

[Goal:] 15+ reads 3+ votes

Until next time,
XOXO Kat💜
P: June 25,2015 Thurs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 350 29
Hayden is bullied for being gay. He has an abusive mother and he is very Depressed. He enjoys music and water. He always goes in the water when he ca...
9.7K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...
8.1K 360 8
Taytum James is a 17 years old, openly gay guy and is beaten and rapped almost daily when he was younger by his dad and a couple of his dad's friends...
51.8K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...