You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech

Collide - 1

1.2K 62 14
By jensoopresident

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

"Are you really sure of this?" Lisa asked for a final time just in case her best friend finally decided to change her mind last minute. At least that's what she hoped would happen.

"Yes, I am. Now can we go before my bride thinks I abandoned her?" The blonde simply rolled her eyes and helped Jennie up.

"You're being entirely too hasty. I've heard of blind dates but a blind wedding? This is insane."

"This is just a quick business deal, Lisa. We'll just be together for a while on paper, I'll make her hand over her stocks, seize the company, and separate later. You know how long we've been eyeing them."

"Couldn't we just, I don't know, talk out a deal instead of marrying the CEO's daughter? This monopolising thing really is unnecessary. Their company isn't just a company. There's a whole corporation behind it"

"And this is my industry that their company is in. I don't care for their other businesses but this, is mine."

Lisa truly didn't understand Jennie's mind at all. It's true that their rival company beat them at every given spot but they had been in the business twice as long as Jennie had. It's almost unbelievable she even managed to become their rival.

"You will never not confuse me."

"Thank you." Jennie replied unfazed.

"Not a compliment." Just as Jennie was about to retort, her father walked in to walk her out. He looked over at Jennie, trying not to tear up.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart. I have been waiting to see you like this" He was getting choked up and Lisa couldn't help but feel bad for the man. No one knew of Jennie's ploy except for her. He reached his arm out for his little girl who felt a pinch at her guilty conscience.

He held out his arm for Jennie to weave her own into. Lisa shook her head in disappointment once Jennie looked back at her. Blinking her eyes at her best friend, the brunette turned back and continued to walk out the room.

Jennie's steps felt heavier as she moved forward but she refused to let such a deal go away.

It's not like she's an innocent person. She's an heir to a multi-millionaire company and probably knew she would be used as a business pawn. If anything, she should be thankful I'm the one using her. Yes. I would treat her better than the rest of those pretentious assholes anyway!

Jennie was doing her best to console her guilty conscience. She didn't even know this girl's name. To be honest, she barely remembered how she convinced Seunghyun to accept their deal. She was a step away from the end of the aisle when the flower girl who happened to be her favourite niece, tugs at her dress.

Not knowing how to tell her she can't pick her up at the moment, she smiled at Ella and tried to keep walking. Ella, without letting her go, held on tight and lent it her other hand which held her little basket. Jennie could finally see a tiny envelope peaking out.

"Jennie." Her father seemed to want her to move past the little girl. She assumed it was one of those sweet little surprises the bride's friends or families give them. Unlucky for them, Jennie wasn't going to tear up over it.

She nodded at him and leaned over to grab it out of Ella's basket and thank her. They continued to walk and Jennie smiled at the guests. Now all she was to do was wait for the other party. Lisa, who had opted out of being a bridesmaid, as she wanted to only do it at her real wedding supposedly, made her way to the front.

While they waited, Jennie noticed that Seunghyun seemed to have brought mostly his family and some business partners. None seemed even close to his daughter's age except his other daughter, Joohyun, and his son, Jin, so she assumed she had opted out of bringing over her friends like Jennie had.

As seconds passed, Jennie became curious. Opening the small envelope in her hand seemed to be the solution. Without hesitating as always, she opened it up to see a small, cheap white card. Jennie pulled it out to see a handwritten "Congratulations!" which seemed to have been written in a rush, the way the letters began leaning to the side near the end.

The brunette fought the urge to scoff at the minimum effort. She opened it up inside to see a few sentences in the same red ink. Jennie began to feel her heart speed up as her eyes scanned through the words. The fingers holding on the paper were slowly clenching harder, creasing it.

Noticing Jennie's face, Lisa stood up to see her best friend look at her with worry and anger. Jennie signaled for her to come over. She politely walked over. Lisa's hand held onto Jennie's shoulder as she inquired what happened. The small card was roughly ushered into her hand.

Lisa's eyes widened as she re-read it a few times to make sure she was seeing the right words. There was no way this was happening. The guests seemed to notice there was an issue and quickly began murmuring amongst themselves. The two siblings had also seen there was something going on and had quickly made their way to the altar.

"Did something happen? Is she not feeling well?" Jin held a neutral tone.

"Jennie's feeling completely fine but look what the fuck your sister did!" Lisa's teeth were clenched together tightly as she shoved the card into his chest. The man barely faltered and calmly took it. Jennie closed her eyes as the words she read repeated in her mind while Jin and Joohyun read them out loud.

"Congratulations on your wedding. I booked your honeymoon in Spain." Jin looked up to see Lisa telling him to continue. Joohyun took the card from him. The bit the sides of her mouth to keep from letting out something inappropriate as she read.

"The tickets are with your other niece. You can go fuck yourself there! If you really want me that bad, drop by Hawaii and I'll do the job for you. Love, KJ."

"Oh my god." Jin seemed to have covered his mouth with a lined expression. And from there it was a blur to Jennie.

Lisa seemed to have yelled out something which got the guests to stand up and leave. Seunghyun's family was apologising to her yet she couldn't come to care, even as her father angrily spouted harsh words at them.

Jennie walked off with Lisa running behind her. Soon, they were in her car on the way to her penthouse. Her head continued to spin as she looked at herself in the mirror in her room. Her wedding dress is still on, no tears nor emotions on her face. She only looked blank. Everything around her was still a buzz.

Similarly, somewhere in Hawaii, her ex-bride also felt the same buzz as her lips were colliding with the girl she had managed to convince she could kiss for 2 whole minutes without breathing. Unfortunately, she pulled out at 1 minute and 27 seconds.

"You lost!" Jisoo sleazily grinned at her cheering.

"I did, huh?"

"There's a small party on the other end. I'll see you later?" She asked, full of hope. Jisoo bit her wet bottom lip and smirked back as she nodded which earned her a chaste kiss, wetting them further.

She took her time to enjoy watching the girl leave. Just as she was out of view and Jisoo began to miss her body, another girl made her way to throw her arm around her shoulder. Soon, more came to flock to her area. Unfortunately, these ones, she couldn't be attracted to at all.

"Get off, Seulgi. You're wet." The raven cringed at her now dripping shoulder. "Yeri pull her off."

"Can't. You promised to surf. Unnie owes me $500 if you actually stay on for more than a minute."

"If I drown I'll kill you!" Jisoo fought against Soojin and Soojoo who were dragging her to her demise.

"You'll be fine. Even Somi's already in the water" Jinyoung and Doyoung ignored her threats as they pulled her to the water.

"Somi would try to dive into the Bermuda for a thrill. Leave me out of this!" Jisoo's pleas fell on deaf ears as she was thrown into the water and soon after laying flat on a surfboard. They didn't let her lay there peacefully and soon the gang was fighting to see who would last the coming waves.

As the sun was setting, they made their way to the rooms to change out of their wetsuits and soon were back to walking around at the night market.

"Where's Aeri? I didn't see her earlier either." Soojoo took the bottle from Soojin and soon handed it to Jisoo after a sip.

"Her and Somi should be at the party already. They sped here to take pictures as usual and got to the party 10 minutes ago."

"I remember when we were that young."

"I'm still young." Yeri stated. "Don't add me into this."

"Sooya, Jinyoung's making us sound old again!" Soojin's words were slightly slurred.

"At least I'm not a lightweight!"

"Please don't fight already. We still haven't reached the party yet." They rolled their eyes at Doyoung and continued on their way. It didn't take them long to join Somi and Aeri waiting for them with drinks.

As the night grew colder, they continued to dance with strangers. A fire was started and soon they flocked closer towards the heat. It didn't take long for Jisoo to be pulled away by the girl she couldn't remember the name of. As she stumbled across the beach to a hotel room, she remembered they all lacked a phone at the moment, having stowed it away in their bags to avoid being hassled by her family.

The raven let it slip out of her mind and was soon back to kissing the girl as she held her up against the wall. They fell onto the bed with Jisoo laying the other down gently and the raven was soon occupied with anything but the thought of her almost-wedding.

————————————————

"I told you not to turn it on!" Yeri grumbled as Seulgi nodded an apology.

"Is that Yeri?" Joohyun's voice boomed through the device. "You took Yeri with you?! Show me the whole room, Kang Seulgi. Now!"

As her girlfriend asked, Seulgi ignored her friend's pleas and turned it around, putting the full view of their drunken mess on blast. "Where is she?!"

"Sooya..." Seulgi dragged her name, unsure if Joohyun would like to hear of her sister's decisions last night. Her friends were signaling and mouthing multiple things but none of them made sense to her. Yeri decided to grab the phone just in time.

"She went out to get breakfast. All of us were planning to go when you called, unnie." They all sighed when they saw Joohyun had bought the lie.

"Okay. How long do you guys plan to stay there? Jennie Kim is going on a rampage right now. She's been outbidding us, attempting to steal our investors and even attempting to buy our stocks. Dad's upset but said he already expected something from Jisoo."

"Of course he did. That's the wild child." Soojoo had crawled over beside Yeri. "I don't know what he was thinking, trying to tie her up like that."

"That was the plan." They all turned to the owner of the husky voice. Jisoo had made it back in one piece, in new clothes. She walked over to wave a greeting to Joohyun. "Jennie Kim had been terrorising us earlier. This is nothing new. Good luck dealing with her, Hyunnie!"

Joohyun scoffed at her sister's nonchalance. "Oh, don't give me that smile. I saw that little note you left her. That was a jerk move, Sooya!"

"Oh, but trying to marry a stranger to take over a company isn't?" Jisoo retorted, equally angry. "What a fucking loser. She wanted to marry me for some fucking stocks so she could stake the company that dad built up. That's not a jerk move?"

"Since when do you care for all that?" Joohyun rolled her eyes at her sister's smirk. "Whatever. Yeah, you're right but you were still rude. I guess it's even? I don't know. How long will you be there?"

"I booked us for a week, then a quick stop by Paris and finally another week in Spain."

"I can't wait for Paris." Soojin sighed dreamily. "The city of love."

"And rats." Aeri felt a pillow thrown by the older woman in her face as soon as she finished.

"Fine. Just make sure not to do anything else stupid. Jennie Kim is livid! You're lucky dad made sure she doesn't know that stupid face of yours."

"I'll thank dad later. Now hang up or I'll torture your girlfriend."

"Touch her and I'll kill you!" Seulgi giggled at her threat and they all managed to run into the frame to wave their goodbyes to Irene.

"I heard Jennie Kim is pretty hot, you could've just married her. It would've been like a friend with benefits set up." Soojin commented as soon as they hung up.

"Would've been hotter if she didn't act like she had a stick up her ass." Jisoo yawned and fell into the bed beside Yeri. "She wanted to marry me for business. With her superiority complex and controlling tendencies, I know well I would've been abused and would have exactly zero sex."

"I don't know, I'm not getting prude vibes from her."

"Somi, you just like everyone." Doyoung picked up his phone. "Let's order delivery."

"Wrong. Everyone likes me. And, no. That's so boring. Let's go out."

"I'm with Somi on this. Everyone likes her and ordering in is boring." Aeri giggled once the latter bombarded her with hugs.

A quick show of votes had decided they were to go out. It didn't take long for them to pick a restaurant, get seated, and for Jisoo to begin flirting with the staff.

—————————————

"Jennie. You need to rest. You're practically falling apart."

"I'm fine. Did you find any information on where that girl is?"

"No. The Kims completely cut off contact. All we know is her last name is Kim and her first name could start with J. She also could've been mocking you and used your initials. We don't know."

"I'll have that bitch's head on a platter. Just watch." Jennie stood up and began stomping out to her assistant. "Rosie." The blonde quickly grabbed her files and got behind her.

"Jen. I know she was wrong but why are you acting like you're completely in the right here? If anything, this almost feels fair." Jennie immediately stopped in her tracks. She turned to Lisa with pure anger which caused her assistant to flinch.

"Fair? FAIR?! YOU THINK HER HUMILIATING ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WAS FAIR??"

"JENNIE!" Lisa yelled back. The latter regained some of her composure. Jennie took in a deep breath with the same amount of anger still apparently on her face. Her feet remained clenched together.

"I don't care what I had planned. It was all business. She's just some nepo baby that was going to get hurt for once in her life! This! It was my pride put on the line, Lisa! I'll humiliate all of them just as she did me. Just watch."

Lisa sighed and blinked her eyes slowly as Jennie continued to walk away. She grabbed Rosé's and before she could follow her.

"When is she leaving for Paris?"

"That's highly confidential, Miss Manoban."

"Roseanne." The blonde threw her a timid smile.

"In four days." Lisa nodded knowingly.

"Take care of her for the time being." She watched her nod and run after Jennie who was long gone by now. Lisa shook her head and hoped for the best.

Jennie's heels loudly clicked against the marble. The meeting was concluded successfully yet she felt empty. Her ego was too bruised for her to think logically. The only thing in her mind was to repay her ex-bride of what she gave and twice the amount.

Even in the little hours of sleep she got, she dreamt of her being left at the altar. The context of the note played in her head. It all felt so vulgar. She couldn't sleep at night, constantly waking up as her memory replayed in her mind. She will take everything from the Kim girl if it was the last thing she was to do.

The few days left to leave passed by in a brief and soon her energy was spent on the future making all investors agree to her demands. Anything she could do to acquire more shares in her rival company, she would do.

Unlike her, the cause of her stress was currently roaming the city with her friends and strangers they had just met.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" They were currently staring up at the large building that looked painfully plain. The girl beside Jisoo gave her a curt nod and held onto her arm tighter. "If you say so." With her signature smirk, they walked in to see quite the opposite sight from the outside.

The café wasn't too urban but it clearly had a neat theme to it. She watched everyone run around in business attire as if it was a mandatory uniform to enter. "What's with all the suits?"

"Corporate building but public café." Jisoo wanted to groan but decided not to ruin the mood. Plus, she was a sucker for accents. It sounded too sexy to not acknowledge.

"Your accent is delicious."

"Delicious?!" She watched her gasp and profusely blush. After pretending to wince at the slight slap at her arm, they took their time ordering through the bleak menu. Once everyone had gotten something, the large group looked around if it was even possible to be seated.

Jisoo was about to take a sip as her friend's continued to look when she felt a body bump into her causing her to spill the hot drink all over her arm and top.

"What the fuck!?" Somi exclaimed, attempting to go after the woman who didn't even stop to apologise. Jisoo eyed Jinyoung to stop her only to see he was equally upset and so were the rest of her friends.

"Guys." She called for their attention. "It's fine. Just," Handing Doyoung the half full cup, she shook off the excess on her. "Just trash that for me." Jisoo didn't waste any time taking off her sweater to reveal her small top that left her somewhat cold. "This too." Doyoung only smirked as she handed him her clothes.

Their company was glad to see the foreigner's lack of temper in comparison to what they were used to. "She's very calm. Not like us." Jinyoung turned to the girl beside him, shaking his head at the words. He received a confused look back.

"Calm? Maybe. Cunning? Definitely." He whispered back in the same manner as her. As soon as the words left his mouth, Jisoo had left them to walk in the direction the woman seemed to go.

They quickly chased after her to see Jisoo standing behind the woman busy on her phone. The raven patiently waited for the girl's order to be given out. In seconds, they watched as Jisoo was simply walking away with the coffee in hand.

"Let's go." Giggles erupting between them, especially once the girl had noticed her coffee missing and in Jisoo's hand. The raven let her yell and flipped her off without a look back as they continued to walk out the place.

"Told you." Jinyoung winked at the girl he was speaking to. He cheered in his head as she leaned towards him and laughed.

They took a quick look around, avoiding blatant tourist spots thanks to their flings to view local attractions. As soon as the sun had set, they opted to enjoy the city's nightlife together.

Aeri kept a safe distance from Somi and her newfound French guy to make sure she's safe. Soojin and Jinyoung kept her company along with their own partners. Doyoung was inseparable from the girl he managed to sweet talk. Jisoo was dancing through the night as Seulgi always did when she noticed her and Yeri missing. With Soojoo's intel, she made her way out the washroom to see her on the phone with Yeri by her side. Jisoo snickered knowing who the caller was.

"Where's Yeri?" She heard her sister's voice loud and clear. "She's with me." Jisoo inched closer to see Seulgi's pleading eyes begging her to take the call.

A huge sigh came from the phone. "Put Yerim on the call." Jisoo was quick to push Yeri towards Seulgi who immediately handed her the phone.

"Yes?" Yeri rolled her eyes at Seulgi who grinned stupidly. "Where are you?" The girl watched both the girls shake their heads at her not to reveal their information. "With Seulgi unnie." Silence followed through.

"ARE YOU GUYS JOKING WITH ME??!!" Jisoo quickly grabbed the phone from Yeri. "Unnie, you can't yell in here like this! We're in a very interactive class! I shouldn't be even answering you right now." Jisoo heard Irene scoff at her lie. "And what will that class be?"

Seulgi pretended to knead something between her hands. "Kneading... and..." Seulgi nodded in agreement. Yeri seemed to be weirdly pinching at whatever she was imagining. "... pinching?" Jisoo panicked when Yeri seemed to hide her face in her palms in disagreement.

"Pottery!" Jisoo exclaimed out of panic. "Pottery?" She relaxed at her curious tone. "We're in a pottery workshop. I'm getting clay all over Seulgi's phone because of you!"

They could hear Irene yelling at Jisoo for ruining her girlfriend's phone and waited till she had hung up to ask her if they're safe.

"I need to go to a pottery class tomorrow. She wants pictures." She threw the phone to Seulgi, who panickedly caught it. "Let's worry about this later. I don't need my mood ruined right now."

Jisoo walked out without waiting for them. She was skimming through the crowd, trying to bring back her mood to the music. Once she spotted a body that finally piqued her interest, she slithered her way through the crowd to the girl. It didn't take long for heat to build up between them.

She slowly moved her way to take a good look at the girl's face only to be pushed off by her freind who had suddenly arrived.

"What th–"

"Nayeon! How many times did I tell you to stay still?!" She couldn't make out a face in the dark but could feel the glare. Jisoo just watched her drag the girl away in a hurry before looking for another. It didn't take long for her to find some other girl. They danced against each other to the music as everyone else. Once she was sure she was going to get lucky tonight, Jisoo moved closer to ask her the usual question.

"Wanna get out of he–" She was roughly pulled back and Jisoo's patience had run out by now. "What the fu–" It seemed like she wasn't going to get a single sentence out tonight. Not like she minded considering her tongue was now down the same girl she had targeted first.

Jisoo quickly pulled back to check if her small friend was around and went back into their makeout once she wasn't in sight. "Wanna get out of here?" She smirked at the girl's shy nod paired with dark eyes.

Her energy was barely drained by the time they had gone for the fifth round in the backseat. Jisoo had suggested they go to a hotel but she was met with denial and just left her mouth be attacked as she gave in to fuck in the car.

Currently she was sitting in the front, planning on how to get rid of the sleeping girl in her car. Seulgi knocked on her window, taking her out of her thoughts.

"You got it?" Seulgi waved the clutch with an attempt of a wink. "Thank you so much. I love you! Let's go!"

"Are we really going to drop her off at a hotel?" What if she gets in trouble?" Seulgi said as she climbed into the front.

"We'll leave a note." As soon as Jisoo had finished her sentence, the unfamiliar buzzed once before it phone rang. They eyed each other to answer until Seulgi gave in.

"Nayeonnie, I- I know you're mad but I swear I can't just leave us like this... I just want to meet you right now. Please." Jisoo felt a little light bulb in her head. She somehow managed to send a text to the number before hanging up.

Soon enough, Seulgi and Jisoo were casually outside on a bench as they watched Nayeon slumped over on the bench across the street.

"Think she's coming?" Seulgi whispered.

"I fucking hope so. This wouldn't be happening if she just let me take her to a hotel. They must not have fucked in months the way she jumped on me." Jisoo scrolled through her phone aimlessly. They waited a few minutes until Seulgi hit her arm.

"She's here! She's here!" They watched as the girl panicked as she tried to speak to her passed out girl. She looked around in panic before helping her up and walking back to her car. The two friends cheered quietly and waited until they left to leave the place.

••••••••••

"Hell. This is hell." Jisoo groaned as she was forced to drive. Her friends were busy enjoying their time while she had to wake up early to search up and down for a pottery studio that will take her in for a session at the last minute. It was well enough in the afternoon and she hadn't ate since last night. And that doesn't even count as a meal.

She was on her way to the first of the last three studios she had left with hope. A sigh left her chest when she saw a Korean once she entered the studio. With her best pitiful eyes, she asked if there were any open spots and watched the woman fumble with her fingers.

"I am so sorry. Currently we have someone with us and since it's a personalised class I'm not sure I can..." Jisoo gave her cruelly sad eyes and watched her slowly lose resistance. "...unless they're comfortable with sharing the private space."

"If you're willing to, could you please ask? It's for my sister's birthday. I want to make her something meaningful. I'm sorry once again." Jisoo silently cheered when she saw her scurry back into their studio. She patiently counted down from hundred when she was met with a smile that told her she had won this battle.

Feeling thankful, she decided to refrain from flirting with anyone today and followed behind her to the back as she explained what they would be doing.

"And this is Miss Park who was kind enough to share her session." Jisoo lazily took her eyes off the woman only for them to gleam at the captivating girl in front of her. "This is, Miss Kim who will be joining you." Jisoo felt her lips part only for no words to come out. She chose to offer her forward rather than stutter upon her words.

"Hello! Roseanne, nice to meet you." The blonde beauty took it with a wide smile only to look down and gasp a second later. "I'm so sorry!" Jisoo followed her line of site to see her hand now covered in wet clay. With the shock painted on the other women in the room and the panic on the girl's face, Jisoo burst out into laughter.

"Don't be. I offered it anyway." Jisoo smiled at her dirtiest hand. She brought it up to give her a wave. "I'm Jisoo. Thank you for letting me join you today."

"Roseanne. Wait, you already know– Oh, but if you're comfortable, you can call me Chaeyoung. Unless you prefer Roseanne. I just thought since you're Kore–"

"Chae. That's short and cute enough." Jisoo bit back a smirk at the way blush adorned the blonde's cheeks. "I think I'll pick that."

Chaeyoung didn't waste time getting comfortable much to Jisoo's pleasure. She hated when anyone spoke too much. It felt like drilling in her ears at times. But she was also a sucker for accents and Chaeyoung had quite a sexy one.

"That's so sweet of you. You guys just be close." Jisoo just hummed, unsure what she was even talking about. "Maybe I should make something for my sister too?"

"Maybe..." Jisoo didn't even care to listen. "Nothing for your partner?" Chaeyoung blushed at the mention of it.

"I don't have a girlfrien– I'm not seeing anyone right now." The implication made Jisoo content. "You?"

"Nobody's interested." Jisoo shrugged off only for Chaeyoung to roll her eyes playfully.

"Yeah and I'm a natural blonde."

"Fooled me." The raven held up her clay-covered hands in defence and watched the latter throw her head back and fall into giggles. "Cute."

They continued the light flirting as they worked diligently on their little ceramics. Jisoo quickly took pictures of her work and sent it to Irene before she blew up her phone again.

"I hope mine doesn't crack during its firing." Chaeyoung stood up as their instructor took away their work to dry for the day.

"I'm sure it won't. Mine did come out a bit wonky though. I hope my sister doesn't mind." Jisoo walked away with the taller one following her to wash their hands.

"I thought it was cute." She watched the blonde blush as they washed their hands together in the large sink. "You don't seem like a local, are you on vacation?"

"Something like that. My trip finally made it out of the group chat. You?"

"I'm with my boss. Business trip. We finished early so I'm off till, well, tomorrow morning." Chaeyoung restrained from sharing any more.

"What about the glazing? I thought we'll come in the morning then back again at night to pick up after the second firing."

"I'll be here for a few days. I'll find some time then. I guess I won't see you after this."

"Yeah that's unfortunate. Any plans for the evening?" Jisoo decided to make one final attempt.

"Not really. I expected this to take up most of my time then maybe walk around to find a good restaurant for dinner?"

"Hmm. I know a decent place nearby. I could take you there if you want." Chaeyoung looked apologetically at her offer. Although she liked Jisoo's company, she had to be cautious.

"Actually, I would prefer to sight-see as I walk. Sorry." Tough luck.

"Oh, yeah. Totally get it." Jisoo knew well enough to back up by now. She quickly recovered from the rejection. "Well, I'll be leaving first then." Shooting her one last smile, Jisoo quickly left the place ready to recap what just went down.

••••••

"Anyway, you sure this is the place?"

"Yeah I drove around a bit after pottery. Oh look, there's the server." They followed behind the staff who did inform them, they'll have to be split into two tables. After fighting about seats, they finally settled down to order.

"I don't know, maybe she was just not into you or has someone." Jinyoung slapped Doyoung's chopsticks from grabbing the sushi he ordered.

"Can't be. She was flirting. I think she just got nervous or stranger danger finally kicked in. Maybe she was super young."

"Does age matter?" Soojin looked at Yeri with dreamy eyes at the question.

"For love? Never."

"Who cares about love?" Yeri scoffed back at her. "I just want to order food from the kid's menu, the adult one sucks."

"I was looking at that too." Somi and Soojin huddled over Yeri to look through their options together.

"Guess it's us together." Aeri winked at Jisoo who pushed her towards Seulgi. Soon Somi was taking everyone's order in her notes as usual when Yeri gasped dramatically.

"Guys, don't look too fast but I think the blonde from unnie's picture is here!!" Ignoring her warning, they all turned quickly to see Chaeyoung speaking to a server assuming she was to be seated.

"I just said don't look too fast." She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, unnie do something."

"Huh?" Jisoo pointed to herself, slightly bewildered. "Me?"

"Yes, you! Do you want her or not?"

"Right." The raven stood up, not before warning them to behave normally. She quickly walked towards the waiter and Chaeyoung, who had her back to her.

"Excuse me. So sorry to interrupt. Where could I find the washroom?" She spoke directly the waiter, ignoring Chaeyoung's direction by all means.

"Oh, yes. It's..." Jisoo wasn't listening, she already knew. She watched Chaeyoung replace her slight gasp with a little smile.

"Thank you." She took a slow step away awaiting a reaction from the blonde. A smirk reached her lips when she felt slender fingers on her arm.

"Jisoo!"

"Hmm?" She faked an innocent look towards the girl. Her nescient expression smoothed into a slight surprise. "Chae! Didn't expect to run into you so fast."

"Me either. How did you find this place?"

"This was the restaurant I was speaking about earlier. Pretty decent place, huh?" Jisoo but back a grin at the blonde's sudden change in demeanour.

"Ohh." She blushed at the reminder of her evading Jisoo's offer. "I... well... It wasn't necessarily bad. I enjoyed walking around but it tired me out so I just ended up cafe'-hopping for the most."

"Hope it wasn't troubling. I find me and French cafe's don't go together. Especially since the staff looks at me strangely at any order." Chaeyoung let out a small set of giggles. She delved in it for a second before she looked around and caught the gang looking at her unamused.

Fine. Let's put this to work.

"Well it was nice seeing you again. Wouldn't want to bother your dinner. Hope you enjoy your night!" Jisoo rushed her words out, not allowing Chaeyoung space to think. She briefly flashed a smile and began counting backwards to five in her head.

Even before she could reach three, Chaeyoung held onto her arm once again. One point got Jisoo.

"If you don't mind, could I join you?" Chaeyoung could barely register the words that came out of her own mouth. Why would she ever ask ! stranger this? Especially after she had avoided her earlier. The perplexed look on Jisoo's face only made her more embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah, o-of course." Jisoo was glad she wasn't in earshot of her friends to make fun of her little stutter. "Unfortunately, I'm not here alone. Are you alright with having company?"

"Not an issue at all." Of course a pretty girl wouldn't be alone. What was I even thinking? And to think I rejected her thinking she was chasing me.

The blonde continued to kick herself in her mind as Jisoo excused them to the staff. She quietly followed behind the raven thinking of how she would explain herself for crashing her date.

"Chaeyoung, my dates." She was surprised when she saw two tables of people looking back at her. "Dates, Chaeyoung, the pretty girl I met in pottery." Soon that wasn't her concern anymore as she was blushing at Jisoo's words.

A few choruses of greetings and names were exchanged while she got herself seated. They were a friendly bunch and she didn't feel too out of place.

Honestly, Chaeyoung didn't register most of their words anyway. Her mind was distracted by the way Jisoo's legs rubbed against her own. She could feel the heat through her jeans. Everytime their arms brushed, Jisoo gave her a small shy smile for acknowledgement and it furthered her own blush.

Chaeyoung's eyes ran down Jisoo's features occasionally. The raven was astonishingly perfect. She couldn't help but steal glances whenever with the fear of being caught lingering behind her mind.

"You literally have your own order, why would you steal mine?!" Soojoo scolded Doyoung.

"Sharing is caring! Look! Jisoo's sharing with Chaeyoung!"

"That's because she likes sharing with Chaeyoung, you glutton!" She kicked his ankle under the table. "And we're all sharing the wine!"

"Please excuse them. We picked them up off the sidewalk." Jinyoung waved them off.

"We're literally related!"

"I don't know you!" Chaeyoung continued to laugh at the brothers' antics.

"On more important matters, is the plan still on?" Aeri nudged Yeri, scared she just told on them.

"What plan? Ha ha ha! No plan here!" Jisoo glared right at Aeri for her horrible save.

"The plan for tonight! You know, the club." Somi turned to Chaeyoung. "We were planning on going out. Would you like to join?"

"Oh, I'm not sure..." Although she wanted to, she knew Jennie kept her on standby. "My boss might need me. I'm usually on call 24/7. I can't really risk it."

"24/7?" Yeri's gasp widened at her nod.

"She's not that bad, I swear. It's just because we're overseas and... well sometimes when we're back in the office it's like that too but– no, usually it's like that but only because–" Her cheeks flushed when she realised she wasn't helping her case. "She's not terrible.

"I'm not too sure of that." Jisoo frowned at her words. "On that note, no club. We can't just leave one of us behind."

"No! No! You guys should go. I wouldn't want to ruin your plans." Although grateful for their consideration, she felt embarrassed that she had to hinder their plans.

"Nah." Doyoung declined. "It feels wrong to go when you've been banned from fun by your boss. Can't really do anything without her permission, it seems.

"Excuse me?" Something about his shift tone ticked her off. Or maybe, it was the wine making its way to her head.

"Does she only forbid you from having fun or does she also abstain from it too?" Soojoo questioned further.

"It's not like that! I'm just being cautious in case she needs me. I can do what I want."

"Hmm, alright." Chaeyoung scoffed at the disbelief in their voice.

"You think I can't go out on my own?" Seeing the opening, Yeri nudged Soojin's knee. They fought through their eyes until the older gave in.

"Honestly, we could just drink at our hotel. I've been wanting to go back to the bar."

"Yeah, let's just do that."

Seulgi, who had excused herself briefly, came back with the receipt. "Paid the bill. Let's move?"

"Yeah, I'm not up for much either." Jisoo faced Chaeyoung. "I wasn't drinking. I could drop you off, bo, I'll call you an uber, I think you'd prefer that."

"I'm fine with you dropping me off!" Her exclamation provided Jisoo with just enough assurance. "But, I think I'll stick around actually!"

"Well, we can still drive together." She stood up and stuck out her hand for Chaeyoung, who blushed as she took it. The raven goofily winked at her friends who hid their smiles from the blonde.

Chaeyoung was glad for Jisoo's guidance as she could sense her slightly ditzy steps. Once Jisoo had helped her into her seat, it finally dawned on her.

"Oh my god, the bill I completely forgot." Chaeyoung clasped her mouth with her hands. "I'm so sorry!" Jisoo dropped a hand on her shoulder to calm her panic, left hand still on the steering.

"Chaengie, relax. It's not a big deal." The nickname worked well enough to soothe her mind.

"Please let me pay you back! I'll feel guilty forever if I don't."

"Hmm. How about this?" Jisoo made a show of stretching her neck while groaning lightly. "I'm a bit tired and unsure if I'll even be able to drop you back to where you're staying. I was honestly planning to call in early for the night and laze around in bed with a movie."

Chaeyoung pouted at the raven's grimace of pain as she spoke. She felt like an even greater jerk.

"I'll most likely only hang around the bar a bit before slipping away to my hotel room. Once you guys call it a night, knock on my door. You can borrow my bed. You'll get a ride home the next morning. Is that alright with you?" She noticed the look of conflict on the blonde's face.

"That is, only if you're comfortable. I could drop you off tonight too after a quick nap." Chaeyoung quickly shook her head.

"No, I'm fine with your suggestion. Let's do that. I'm not too into drinking tonight either."

It turned out, Chaeyoung wasn't the same once the alcohol finally hit her. Although her tolerance wasn't low, the more she drank, the more she wanted to continue. Jisoo wasn't too thrilled to be babysitting but she didn't mind seeing the blonde let loose between the crowd. It allowed her to slip away to flirt with other girls.

Once she had enough of creating friction between bodies, the raven took her last shot for the night and let Jinyoung know she was going up. He gave her a thumbs up and went back to holding the girl against him. Knowing he didn't understand a word she said, Jisoo just let Seulgi, who was smart enough to sit at the bar, know.

"You should probably tell blondie. She kept searching for you earlier until she gave up when you weren't in sight."

"Right." Jisoo had almost forgotten her. She punched the bridge of her nose. "Thanks for taking care of her. Just drop her off at my room when you're done. I can't have a repeat of that girl."

The raven squeezed through the crowd in search of the girl and finally found her dancing by herself to her surprise. "There's no way in hell anyone would leave someone this hot alone." Jisoo decided to move around as she watched her.

It didn't take long for a man to very obviously move behind Chaeyoung, attempting to move against her. Barely a few seconds in, he was met with a dirty glare and a stomp on his feet. Jisoo laughed as he threw curses and moved away. She decided to try her luck and moved towards his previous place.

She let her front slightly brush against her and before she could turn, she let her hands slip onto her waist while she leaned to reach her ear.

"It's Jisoo. Just wanted to let you–"

"Jisoo!" She was startled when her hands were pulled around tighter as she felt the blonde grind against her. "Dance!

"As fun as that sounds, I'm calling it a night. I'll see you later, okay?" She quickly pulled away before Chaeyoung could speak.

Jisoo weaved her way back inside the building and waited for the elevator while on the phone with her sister who had called to check up on her as always.

"You're really not with a girl right now?'

"Unnie, I'm tired. I have to leave early tomorrow. We all have to. Someone has to wake everyone up."

"Is Seulgi drinking?"

"No. She has to bring most of them up. I'll collect the rest in the morning." She could hear Irene's sigh. "Relax. It's the last night here."

Jisoo got into the open elevator in front of her and pressed on her floor number.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. Jennie's apparently contacting every investor she could get her hands on right now. I'll be busy with meetings all day tomorrow. Call me when you land?"

"I'll text you when we're at the airport." She compromised.

"Good night. Make sure they're all safe.

"Will do. Byeee!!!" Jisoo hung up and left the elevator and walked to her room when she heard the click of heels behind her.

"Chaengie?" The blonde was leaning against the wall with a drunk grin. "Why are you up here?" She looked behind her to see no one there. "How did you get here?"

"Head...spinning." She was stumbling towards Jisoo and the raven knew it was going to be a long night. She held back her groan and opened the door.

The blonde brushed past Jisoo into the room. "I guess I'll have company." She murmured to herself. Feeling tipsy herself, Jisoo grabbed water from the mini fridge and sat beside Chaeyoung who had flopped onto her bed.

Jisoo tapped at her thigh to get her to sit up to no avail. She held the cold bottle against it and watched the blonde squirm before sitting up. She leaned against Jisoo's shoulder, unable to sit up properly.

"I'm going to shower. Do you want to change at least?"

She shook her head, grabbed the bottle and fell back onto the bed. Jisoo decided to let her be and chugged her water before slipping into the shower.

The plan for the next day swirled around in Jisoo's head. Seulgi forced all of them to pack early but she still had to grab her work from the pottery place and they decided to eat out for lunch and she had to make sure they all left the hotel on time.

"This is such a headache." She aggressively rubbed her hair with the towel as she stepped out.

Jisoo's night just got slightly better with what was waiting for her outside on the bed. Chaeyoung had managed to strip out of her dress completely. It laid on the floor right beside her heels. She was laying on her stomach, seemingly playing with her blonde locs until she noticed Jisoo was out.

"Jisoo!" She shot upright, letting her feet dangling off the bed as she sat up. Not forgetting how she had to chase her during their session, the raven decided to mess with her too.

"Oh hello, Chaeyoung, would you like some clothes?"

"Excuse me?" She could tell she was aggravated. "That's it?

"Yes?" She made her face look as innocent as she could.

"Ugh! You're impossible!" Chaeyoung threw her hands up, yelling.

"Is there an issue?" Jisoo gulped down the glare she was thrown and walked over.

"YES! The fact you're like... sexually stunted!"

"I am?"

"YES! A hot girl is in front of you with her clothes off and you asked me if I want to borrow some clothes!

"I'm sorry?"

"No, I am." She was preaching for her dress when Jisoo grabbed her wrist to stop her.

She got on her knees and looked at the blonde still glaring at her "Chae, I just didn't want to take advantage of you when you're drunk." Her glare softened at her words.

"I sobered up enough to know what I want, Jisoo."

"And what is it that you want?" The light ghost of a smirk made it to her lips.

"You." Jisoo was pleased enough to stop her act. She reached up to kiss Chaeyoung's lips that she had wanted all day.

She moved to attack her neck next when a hand pushed on her chest. "Did you change your mind?" She tried not to sound annoyed. The blonde shook her head quickly.

"You're overdressed." She chuckled and took off her top. She stood up to pull down and kick her sweats off. "Equal." Chaeyoung grabbed her waist And pulled her on top. The raven shook her head..

"You're still overdressed." Jisoo trailed kisses down her body as she stripped the blonde in a rush.

"Why...fuck." Jisoo had very quickly made it in between her legs and the raven's touch had her fighting moans. "Why are you going so fast?" She watched her move up and her eyes followed. Jisoo carefully climbed on top and lifted her chin. The look she gave before kissing her again made her feel warm all over.

"We don't have all night. My friends will be back in a few hours." Her lips parted in a gasp at the information. Jisoo took her chance to French kiss her. They were in France after all. When she pulled away, Chaeyoung was gasping for air yet still pulling for her to come back.

"Now, what do you want me to do to you, Chaeyoung?" She tried pulling the raven back in to kiss her smirk away but she reached for her neck instead. Jisoo continued to kiss her way up, letting her moan at the contact. "Use your words."

"F-Fuck..." She whimpered when she felt fingers tracing along her thigh.

"Almost there." Jisoo teased.

"Fuck m-me..." The older girl didn't respond. "...please?"

Jisoo nipped at her skin. "Since you asked so politely."

—————————

The phone rang buzzed for maybe the 40th time against the nightstand, waking her up for once. The sheets fell down as she stretched awake. She blinked her eyes open to see she was in her hotel room. The memories of the previous night still hadn't made it to her.

When she heard her door open, Chaeyoung looked at the time to see it was well past eight in the morning. She realised it was most likely Jennie and was about to scramble to her feet when she looked down and gasped at her situation.

"Why am I naked!?" She pulled herself back into bed and covered up with the sheets.

"Roseanne, what the hell were you doing all night?!" She could hear the distress in her boss' voice when she made it in. "We have one of our most important meetings today and you were sleeping in!?"

Jennie stopped yelling when she saw her state. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED??"

"Just great, Lisa.' Jennie complains on the phone. "First, some asshole stole my coffee, then I lose my best friend in a club, now, my own assistant gets fucked and forgets about me!"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened when the events of the previous night made it back to her. Jennie's yelling made it on deaf ears once she remembered who was responsible for all this.

—————————

"I wish we could've stayed longer. It feels like I still haven't toured enough." Somi grumbled, leaning on Aeri. "Japan has many things to see."

"So you're not happy with being back home?" Soojin sipped, making a face at her sour drink.

"Sweet home Korea." Doyoung dropped himself onto the chair next to her. "Where we're all going back to work. What's your dad's deal, Sooya?"

"Joohyun told her to lay low but Jennie's been troubling them so much even Jin decided to push their collaborations together." Seulgi answered for her.

"Dad said to apply to some low position in our company again. You know, the usual learning business from the bottom bit." Jisoo huffed. "I don't mind though. The new hires are pretty hot."

"So what I'm hearing is, you'll be flirting with some unfortunate intern while Jennie Kim attempts to destroy you." Jisoo nodded at him. "Wow, and I thought our world life would be boring as usual."

"We still have a few days left of Jeju." Yeri sprawled across Jisoo who just accepted defeat. "You're all just annoyed because you have to control your sex drives now."

Seulgi and Yeri laughed at the sudden uprising of protests and denial that came. They let them grumbled

"Whatever. I prefer when people are clothed anyway. I don't want them to catch a cold." Soojoo picked up her ringing phone.

"So kind of you." Somi giggled.

"I like the cold."

"We know. You're so fucking weird." Jisoo flipped her off. "No, mom, not you!" They watched her walk away before bursting out into laughter.

"So what's the plan?"

"Nothing much honestly. I'm tired of the beach. Feel like we keep finding our way back to it." Aeri yawned.

"Same. I'm tired of these gross drinks too." Jinyoung put Soojin's drink which he briefly stole down and dodged her slap.

"We could hit up Dongmun market for the night." Yeri suggested.

"I'm in."

"Me too."

"We should just drink makgeolli." Jisoo stood up, pushing Yeri off. "You guys go ahead, I'm going to go look if that tall girl from earlier is into me or just has a staring problem."

————————————

"Jennie, please. It's been more than a month since that happened. You're going to die at this rate!"

"Not before I find that bitch and humiliate that family."

"This is getting out of hand." Lisa pinched the bridge of her nose. "You have tried to look through anyone you can to find that girl and still weren't successful. After that stunt you pulled two days ago with trying to seize their property, you should be more worried that her family will find you instead!"

"They won't touch me. I'm too unpredictable." She seemed to get distracted by a thought. "So was she." Jennie murmured.

"It's not like she would just show up in front of you after knowing you're looking for her." Lisa rubbed her forehead. Jennie was about to refute when the phone on her desk rang. Lisa watched her speak to her assistant and sigh, hanging up.

"Something about the new interns and a welcoming party. Nothing that concerns me." Jennie threw her phone onto her desk.

"Actually..." Lisa felt a smile take over her. "How about we go take a look? It's the end of their first week, right?"

"Pardon? Me? The CEO? Go take a look at, most likely temporary, interns?" She looked at her friend like she had lost her mind.

"Yes, Ms. Humble." Lisa rolled her eyes. "Let's just go in and see how they work. It'll be like we're undercover." Jennie didn't deem to think so but Lisa was grinning all the way to the first level.

"Miss. Ki–" A worker gasped at the sight of Jennie chiding her friend for the childish behaviour.

"Shhh!" The taller one rushed to shush him. "Just pretend we're from the other department." She waved the empty folder to him before pulling Jennie to walk around the cubicles.

It was almost the end of the day and the exhaust would usually be seen on most of their faces but not as much today. Surprisingly, they seemed to be smiling rather than the grim looks when they faced her.

They all looked too busy to have noticed her presence which did annoy Jennie slightly but as it seemed to be for work, it did not bruise her ego much.

Jennie quietly made her way through most of the offices, happy with their similar state.

"The departments seem weirdly livelier." Lisa whispered to her. She nodded, standing in front of the marketing office. "Usually, they looked like you were to sacrifice them any minute.

Lisa's laugh died down when she walked out of the elevator to see the marketing department's board. She looked at Jennie with taunting eyes. "Look, it's your stress relief team."

The shorter girl rolled her own. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not going to yell at them. I wouldn't have to if they do anything right either."

"Don't give me that bullshit, Jen." Lisa shook her head. "Everyone knows you've been taking your anger out on them as if they're the cause of your issue. Just...be polite this time."

"I'll try." They stepped out, expecting the gloomy atmosphere that always haunted the floor only to be pleasantly surprised.

"What's going on here..." Jennie's eyes almost widened when not one person looked to have their soul sucked out of them for once. Instead, they seemed to be conversing quite freely while they worked.

Lisa was gaping along with her. "I didn't even know Tzuyu could smile in all the years she has worked here." The brunette gasped at Tzuyu, grinning at her screen. "What miracle work is this?"

They also seemed to be lounging around quite freely much to her annoyance. She called Roseanne to see if they even should be.

"Great. Here comes the fun police." Lisa groaned, watching Jennie investigate for absolutely no reason.

Without a chance for the poor girl to even speak, Jennie demanded to check the progress with their work.

The CEO could hear Roseanne typing away, trying to give her answer immediately. "...and their latest reports too? Really?" Jennie bit her lip in confusion. "That's all. Thank you."

"What's the verdict, Grim Reaper? Are they all fired for not wanting to die during work?" Jennie shook her head, walking by the offices. She could hear their chatter instead of stressed murmurs for once.

"No, I really did lose dates because of the report." Bobby raised his palm up and held it to his chest. "I swear on our CEO's precious Porsche." Jennie glared at Lisa who burst out laughing along with the rest of the team.

"Hey, where's the office fairy?" Someone yelled across the floor.

Sana rolled her chair and pulled off a sticky note from the empty cubicle near her. "She had to drop off the supplies to the other office." She yelled back.

"Are you making her run those errands again?"

"Please, you just want your work crush next to you at all times." Yuqi rolled her eyes at Jinu's whining. "She said she likes running errands so she could get familiar with the other workers."

"I swear she's more diligent than our own C–" Jennie's loud clearing of her throat brought most of their attention to her. Multiple heads turned.

"I see you're all quite free." Her cold voice made them freeze at her sight. "Where is the head of the department?" She looked to see the empty chair in the office past them all.

"Jihyo and Suhyun are out of the office." Vivi stood up, answering for them. "They are speaking with our last models needing to extend the contract." Jennie dismissed her with a nod.

"So everyone's working diligently, I suppose. Then why do I hear chatt–" Jennie was cut off at the sound of a rushed click of heels.

"HEY, TEAM!! GUESS WHO I MET ON THE ELEVATOR ON MY WAY BACK WITH GOOD NEWS?!" A husky yet loud voice made her head turn in shock.

"WE DID IT!" Jennie looked past Suhyun and Jihyo's loud cheering to the girl that made everyone else that were quietly shaking a minute ago, cheer despite her presence.

Jennie almost groaned at the way the flowy red hair that was definitely not office appropriate in her books, seemed to frame her sharp features so unforgivably well.

The way her eyes curved, along with the boxy smile that she was sure formed a heart made Jennie also want to smile along with her.

She couldn't even register, Lisa leaning down to whisper into her ear.

"I think that's the office fairy."

Jennie blankly nodded.

"MISS. KIM?" The celebrating girls gasped, dropping their arms. Jennie almost groaned when Jihyo's words caused the smile to leave the office fairy's face.

"Miss. Kim?" She unknowingly gulped when she heard her voice again. It was husky yet smooth.

"That's our CEO."

"Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't familiar with you." Jennie almost rushed to stop the girl from bowing to her. "I'm Kim Jisoo, the new intern."

"Hi." Lisa side-eyed her breathless tone. "I-I am Kim Jennie. I mean, Jennie Kim." They all gaped at the hand she had lent out for Jisoo to shake.

"I never expected to meet you." Jisoo shook her hand, truly meaning her words. "It's a pleasure."

"I... I try to drop by sometimes." Lisa nudged Jennie, breaking her out of her smitten look. She glared at her until her friends pointed to the grip she had on Jisoo's hand. Jennie quickly pulled away, embarrassed.

"There's a welcoming dinner for the interns. Will you be joining us?"

"Miss. Kim, never atten–" Jihyo started but was shot down abruptly.

"Yes!" Gasps filled the air. Now the workers were sure their CEO had hit her head. Even Lisa was gawking at her with a widened mouth.

"Great! See you tonight, Miss. Kim!" Jisoo beamed, walking to her seat and Jennie's feet almost followed her if not for Lisa pulling her away to the elevator. 

————————————

I was hoping to make this a oneshot but this part itself was 10k words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 87 2
( Jinjoo /Minjin one-shot )
49.6K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
135K 3.3K 12
Based on take a shot's wedding one shot
760K 22.9K 91
One Shot Collection