sativa | suna rintarou

By svnarins

โ‹†.โœฐเผ„ - in which, y/n miya falls in love with her siblings' best friend, not knowing how much of a bad influ... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
[ 04. ]
05.
[ 06. ]
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
[ 13. ]
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

16.

1.5K 37 41
By svnarins

"you sure it's exact?" suna sternly questioned.

"oh my god, yes!" oikawa groaned, rubbing his hands over his face.

"yo shut up. i'm making sure because these guys are not to be fucked with." suna growled giving oikawa a side eye.

oikawa only grunted and suna sighed. he pulled up his bandanna up to his nose, covering the bottom half of his face. oikawa did the same then both of them exited the car.

the walked towards the four buff men that stood against their own cars, watching intensely as the two brunettes carefully walked up to them. suna glanced around the dark empty road, barely any of the street lights worked.

but he been here before, suna knew the aichi prefecture like the back of his hand.

"you got my shit enigma?" the leader's deep voice said, smirking as his arms were crossed.

"right here ushiwaka." suna nodded his head towards oikawa who held up the two baggies filled with coke and weed.

said man smirked, using his hand to urge oikawa forward to him. oikawa took a step closer but suna interfered, holding his hand in front of oikawa his other hand rested in his pocket.

"where's my money?" suna scowled.

ushijima chuckled, turning around to one of his men. suna watched as the bright red haired man handed him a huge wad of cash. suna held his hand out, death glaring ushijima as he walked up to him and firmly placed the cash into his hands.

"8 bills as promised." ushijima snarled, disgusted by the way suna was looking at him. then the blonde haired man snatched the bags from oikawa.

what he didn't know was that suna knew that it was him that harassed you at the mall that day. he knew that ushijima was bigger than him, but they stood at the same height. he wasn't just going to let his woman get cornered like that and not fend for you.

suna nodded, chuckling as he put the band of cash in his waistband, securing it as he tightened his belt. before ushijima was about to walk away with his men, suna held a firm grip on his shoulder, holding him back.

"what–" ushijima's sentence was cut short as suna punched him straight in his mouth.

before oikawa and ushijima's other men could realize suna had already got him on the ground. throwing punches at his face, his pupils blown wide as he repeatedly wrecked the green haired man beneath him.

ushijima groaned before throwing a punch himself on suna's right cheek. his left hand held ushijima's neck on the floor while his right kept throwing punches at him. he winced and finally his men have noticed rushing towards the both of them on the floor.

ushijima's hands flew to suna's neck, gripping it as he tried to choke him. suna coughed, reaching for the front of his pants.

before ushijima's men could pounce on him, suna swiftly pulled out his gun from his waist, cocked it then held the glock against ushijima's temple.

"touch me and i'll blow your boss's fucking brains out," he threatened, looking up at the three men who were frightened.

"tendou don't." ushijima said, keeping his eyes locked with suna. he let go of suna's neck, placing his hands on the ground.

the red haired backed up, staring at the man who held his boss at gunpoint. oikawa watched as he began to light a blunt, he knew this was going to happen as it was discussed in the car.

"touch my woman again, it's not going to be only your name in the headlines of tokyo news." suna's fingers greatly gripped the trigger his eyes moving from ushijima towards his men, referring to ushijima's whole gang.

suna got up off of him, still while the gun was pointed at ushijima. he slowly got up and dusted his jeans, staring at suna with malicious intent.

suna didn't care though, he would pull the trigger if he had to. he didn't play about what he loved, had to make sure that everyone else knew too. he rubbed his neck, smacking his teeth because it felt bruised.

oikawa finished his blunt, throwing it to the ground and stepping on it. he spared the four men a unbothered glance, smirking at them.

"enjoy the goods, waka." suna smiled through his bandanna as he began to walk away with oikawa.

they weren't even half way towards his car before suna heard tendou mutter, "we should've fucked his stupid bitch."

suna chuckled before turning around and shot tendou in his arm, perfectly aimed. everyone gasped as tendou's eyes were wide, clutching his arm.

blood gushed out tendou's fingers as he kept applying pressure onto his wound. ushijima's eyes widened as he knitted his eyebrows together, glancing between suna and his companion.

"speak up tendou!" suna shouted at him as he watched the four men rush towards their cars in horror, anger and frustration.

"you're fucking crazy suna!" ushijima yelled out from the window of his car before hastily starting up his engine.

all four men quickly swerved off, honking at him. suna glared at them through their windows as they drove pass him. they drove away, disappearing into the abandoned roads.

"what the fuck suna!" oikawa shouted at him, placing his hands over his face. 

"i should've shot their tires.." he mumbled, ignoring oikawa's complaints.

he walked up towards his car with oikawa following behind him. they both got into the designated seats as suna started up the engine. he tossed his gun into the backseat then pulled out his cash.

he mumbled numbers under his breath as he counted the bills accordingly. oikawa just stared at him, clearly irritated.

"our plan wasn't to actually shoot them!" oikawa snapped, earning a side eye from suna.

"i don't care, that ugly ass red head had to run his mouth." suna said before handing oikawa 300 dollars, his share of the money.

"they're an enemy now you know that right?" oikawa scoffed as he muttered a thanks after then put the bills in his back pocket.

"they were an enemy ever since the day they harassed y/n." suna calmly said, reversing out of his spot.

⩩ ⩩ ⩩

"shrimp or chicken?" you asked as you held up the two options.

"chicken!" sora cheered, clapping her hands together.

you smiled and nodded. you decided to make an italian dish, chicken alfredo, for dinner because it was what suna wanted to eat. you both were babysitting sora for the night because their mother was visiting their grandparents in miyagi. suna told you he was just going on a quick delivery with aran in the area, but it had been over an hour.

even though suna told you not to worry you still did. sometimes it made you wonder if he would even come back to you. possibilities of him getting arrested or something even worse always roamed the back of your mind.

you sighed heavily as you cut the chicken into bite sizes, small enough that could fit into sora's mouth. you watched sora hop down from the island counter stool and waltz into the living room.

she turned on the tv, clapping as her favourite show came on, doraemon. you chuckled and turned on the stove. suna kept racing through your mind and it was killing you.

placing your hands on the counter, you bit your bottom lip. sighing you picked up your phone.

10:01 pm

me
where are you?
u okay baby?
delivered

you stared at your phone and while running your hand through your hair that was messily in a french braid, brushing the baby hairs out of your face. suna usually replied in seconds maybe even milliseconds. it concerned you.

an hour has passed, sora had eaten and you tucked her in bed 30 minutes ago. you sat on the couch, staring at the two untouched plates filled with food. you checked the time on your phone by tapping it, 12:11 pm. two hours since you've last texted him.

you sighed in frustration and leaned back into the couch, sitting criss crossed. the sound of the door jutting open caught your attention. you quickly sat back up, staring at the 6'2 figure come inside the house.

you watched him as he had his hood on, an black bandanna around his face. as soon as he finished locking the door he turned around and locked eyes with you. his eyes were widened as you crossed your arms.

he pulled down his hood and bandanna, slipping off his black puffer coat and shoes as he made his way towards you. he leaned on the wall beside the couch you were sitting in.

it was like you both were in a staring contest but instead of your eyes filled with sorrow like his, it was filled with irritation.

"hey baby, i–"

"don't 'hey baby,' me," you scoffed, rolling your eyes at him. he was clearly taken aback from this as he widened his eyes for the moment.

"where were you?" you raised your voice, standing up as you pushed his chest, not like he moved an inch though.

"and what happened to your face, rintarou?!" you scowled as you pointed at his face.

there was a bloody gash beneath his right eye and his nose was bloodied. he had purple and green marks on his neck but he covered it with his hoodie collar as he watched you look at it. he stayed silent.

"who did that to you?" you whispered softly as you stood up on your tip toes and brushed your fingers against the bruise.

"it doesn't matter y/n, go to bed." he said harshly, turning his head away from you.

"don't talk to me like that," you spat, pressing your finger against his chest, "i waited three fucking hours for you."

"i didn't ask for you to do that!" he snapped, making you twist your face into disgust.

"who are you yelling at?!" you screamed at him, he still refused to look at you.

he scoffed before he walked away from you, going inside the kitchen. you huffed angrily before stomping after him. you watched as he ran his hands through his hair, leaning his head against the marble counter.

he looked up at you as he stared with his siren eyes. you didn't know why, but each second longer that you looked at his beat up face, the more you felt the need to cry.

"who did that to you?" your voice cracked as your lip quivered.

"i told you it doesn't matter.." he softly spoke, then walked towards you, "don't cry ma."

you crossed your arms as a lump formed in your throat. suna wrapped his arms around your back and hugged you, dipping his head into your hair.

"i hate when you lie to me." you sniffled, wiping your tears as you didn't hug him back.

"i'm not lying when i say i don't want you to get hurt y/n." he mumbled in your hair.

"and i'm not lying when i say i'm worried about you." you sighed, pulling away from his arms.

you were so tired of him not telling you anything. it was almost as if he didn't trust you at all. suna walked away from you, picking up his dinner plate and putting his food in the microwave.

"it hurts you know," you began, crossing your arms while his back was faced towards you, "i texted you and you couldn't have the decency to even read it."

he stayed silent and that was what you needed. you nodded your head and turned around and went upstairs. if he didn't want to communicate to you like a normal person you wouldn't talk to him. it wasn't right to say the least but you were done.

you stopped by sora's room to see if she's still asleep from the yelling you and suna had done. you peaked your head inside to see her still fast asleep, mouth agape as she let out tiny snores.

you sighed in relief and closed her door. you went into suna's bedroom, turning on the lights and pulled your hoodie over your head, tossing it on the floor. you then pulled off your shorts and walked over to suna's drawers.

suna walked in the room, closing the door behind him. he stared at you just in your bra and underwear, surfing through his clothes before walking up to you. he slid his arms around your neck, hugging you from behind.

"i'm sorry.." he whispered to you, gently kissing your temple.

you shrugged his arms off your body and pulled one of his grey shirts over your head. you walked over to his bed laying down and getting under the sheets. pulling your knees up to your chest, you cradled yourself.

suna sighed before changing into his pjs, turning off the lights then following you right into bed after. he got under the sheets with you and slipped his arm around your waist.

"i'm sorry baby." he apologized again.

"shut up my head hurts." you whispered and took his arm off of you.

"i don't want you to go to bed mad at me." suna sighed as he stared at your back that faced him.

"i'm not mad, just disappointed with you." you admitted before turning around and facing him. you looked in his chartreuse eyes as the moon glowed from the window directly on his face.

suna frowned as he stared at your saddened face. he felt as if it was better for you to not know what he was doing out. he felt as if you'd think differently of him as person. in his mind, your opinion and what you were to say was all that mattered to him. nothing else.

your hand reached towards his face, tracing your fingers over the gash beneath his eye that was all dried from the blood. suna fluttered his eyes closed and leaned forward, kissing your forehead.

"promise me you will tell me about where you are and text me back," you whispered so quietly it was almost not even heard, "promise me, rin."

"i promise, y/n." he held up his pinky finger and locked eye contact with you.

you stared at his finger before lifting up yours too, hooking it around his pinky. suna brought your intertwined fingers towards his mouth, kissing it to lock it in. you softly smiled, a promise.

⩩ ⩩ ⩩

waking up the next morning was like a breath of fresh air. you made breakfast for you and the sunas with laughter and happiness before suna had to drop you home. it was monday so you had school.

there you were sneaking back into your house at 7 am to get ready. you hoped that your parents were still sleeping as you tip toed up the stairs into your room. you sighed in relief and shut the door.

it was suna's birthday today so you couldn't wait to go out with him after school. he said he didn't want anything but of course, you had bought him something.

you quickly changed into an outfit fit for the 9° weather, a bit warmer today since it is an early spring. you packed your school bag and slung it around your shoulder then grabbed your versace sunglasses off your vanity.

"let's go y/n!" osamu called out to you. he drove you to school in the mornings.

you slid your glasses over your head and opened your door, going down the stairs. you put on your shoes then opened the front door to see osamu waiting in his silver lexus.

you opened the door and sat down. atsumu sat in the front seat while you sat in the back. osamu began to drive away, the school being only a ten minute drive.

"i call aux!" you said as you leaning over the middle console.

"no, the fuck." osamu snorted as he snatched the cord from you.

"why don't i ever get aux?" atsumu whined as he watched osamu hook up his phone.

"because you're probably going to play rod wave." you snickered earning a huff from him.

osamu cackled and threw his head back, laughing as atsumu side eyed him. "his music ain't even that bad." atsumu defended.

you scoffed jokingly and leaned back. you quickly arrived at school and seen kids flooding inside. you hopped out the car once osamu had parked and skipped up to your friends.

did you mention how you dropped lei? well you did. she kept mentioning suna so you simply got fed up with her. so she was on her own now and you didn't not care a single bit.

"y/n my lover!" mika exclaimed as she was the first to notice you running towards them.

she ran up to you and engulfed you in a hug, tightly wrapping her arms around you. you giggled and hugged her back, spinning around. you also noticed reiri standing there with some other girls.

as you stopped hugging you greeted them, smiling. you scanned the parking lot to see if you could spot a certain mercedes benz, which you did. the brunette was in his car in the far back of the lot, eating some candy with aran in the passenger seat.

"who you looking for lover girl?" mika teased, wiggling her brows.

"my boo thang, but i've spotted him." you hummed in satisfaction.

"you guys are cute!" reiri gushed, making you smile, "but let's get to class."

you nodded and went inside. you'd catch suna at lunch time. soon enough you were in your math class with mr. ian, the teacher you hated most.

you put your head down as you watched reiri write down notes. mika wasn't in your class since she was a third year but you liked reiri so it was okay. sighing, you missed suna.

"suna rintarou, please head down to the office as of right now. it's urgent." the intercoms went off, making the class go silent.

for some reason that made you uneasy. reiri side eyed you, raising an eyebrow, "what's that about?"

"i don't know.." you mumbled before raising your hand, "can i go to the bathroom?"

"sure miya." mr. ian sighed heavily.

you wasted no time and got out of your chair and quickly walked out of the classroom. before you knew it, you were sprinting down the hallway. your breath quickened as you turned the corner, the office coming into sight.

you looked out the huge glass windows, 4 police cars lined up in front of the school. your heart dropped.

suna was just walking inside the office, you didn't think he noticed the police yet. you intensely watched as you saw the principal talk to him.

then police officers came in through the front doors. they had their hands clutched on handcuffs, opening the door to the office.

"holy shit is that suna.." a voice behind you said. you whipped your head around to see a mini crowd of students forming behind you.

you smacked your teeth before running into the office. the four cops stared at you as suna widened his eyes. they had his head pressed into the desk while holding his hands behind his back. the sight was hard to bare, they were hurting him.

"rintarou didn't do anything!" you screamed at the officers. you wrapped your hands on one of the cop's arm that held your boyfriend's head down, tugging on his arm.

"y/n.." suna whispered. he couldn't do anything but watch as tears swelled in your eyes as you tried miserably to help him.

"miya get out this doesn't concern you!" the principal shouted at you.

"he didn't do anything!" you cried as another officer pulled you off the one you were holding onto.

"suna rintarou, you're under arrest for shooting tendou last night, along with ahold of illegal substances such as cocain and marijuana." the third officer said, clasping the handcuffs around suna's hands, "anything said will be used in the court of law against you."

your eyes widened as everything moved in slow motion. the officer held you back as the other cop drew suna out of the office. sobs broke from your lips as you watched them take suna away. voices could be heard all around you but you couldn't make up what they were saying.

it felt as if your whole world was falling apart just in the matter of two minutes. you stared at suna's back as they dragged him out.

before suna could leave fully, he turned his head around over his shoulder and mouthed, "i love you."

you widened your eyes. the front door closed shut and the officer finally let go of your arms. your knees gave in and you fell to your knees in the hallway. your head was spinning. you broke down into sobs as your breathing became uneven.

you breathed in and out, trying to stabilize it but you just couldn't. you felt hands wrap around your shoulders, pulling you into their chest.

"breathe y/n." they told you.

you continued to stare at the cold marble floor, tears that resembled to crystals still streaming down your face. you clutched your pants as you felt your throat closing in.

"i-i can't." you choked, furrowing your brows, "i can't.."

your vision was blurred but you could only remember the way suna's lips formed the words, 'i love you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 189 16
๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐‡๐˜ ๐†๐”๐˜! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...
231K 9K 32
## in which miya atsumu plots to get his two best friends together. ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ž๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™!๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ + slight akaashi / suna x reader she/her prns low...
1M 43.5K 46
โฃ๏ธŽ๊จ„"๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป" โฃ๏ธŽ"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like meeting the Miya Twins & Suna while movi...
371K 8.1K 15
[๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] {๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ} ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜น ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...