Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)❀ hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐍 π…πˆπ‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Panic room

2.1K 24 11
By eilishgfwp

Today was the big day that every single fan of the sturniolo triplets was waiting for. The triplets finally going to make a collab with Sam and Colby.

You loved Sam and Colby, you always watched their videos, and always was so interesting seeing where they're going to go right now, where they're doing and what kinda of spirits they'll find .

Matt wasn't a believer, he didn't believe in ghosts and stuff like that. But you? You were sure you were hunted. So it's was a little more funny for you and Matt.

Matt woke you up, and kissed your cheek before walking out of bed, he got ready when you came and hugged him from the waist. He smiled as you kissed his cheek and he brushed his teeth's. "Are you excited?" You asked, smiling. "Kinda of." Matt replied as he opened the water and washed his mouth.

"I've never imagine I'll be in a video with Sam and Colby, they both were kinda of unreal for me." You laughed. "You're a big fan of two man's who going to hunted places?" Matt laughs.

"Okay, well, I'm a fan. But not a big one, I'm a big fan of you." You said, Matt smirked at you and put a quick kiss on your lips.

He let you get ready until Nick knocked at the door and told you and Matt that you're late and you need to hurry.

After a few moments you walked out of the room and walked straight to the car without even drinking your coffee, you sat next to Nick in the backseat, and put your bag next to nicks bag, Nick plugged his headphones, and Matt plugged his phone to the car and let Chris put some songs, you laughed at Chris when he got mad at Spotify and gave up on looking for something to listen.

After an a hour y'all made it. You got into a big hotel place, where there's a yard in the front and a lot of people walking. You got out of the car and walked to Matt's place.

Matt smiled and held your hand, you smiled at him and both of you walked to the front yard. Nick try to look for Sam or Colby and then you find them. "Hey," Colby said and shaked Chris's hand. You smiled at them.

They said hey to the triplets and Sam gave you a hug, he was a really good man like you thought he would. Colby gave you a side hug and smiled. "I'm y/n, by the way." You laughed.

"She is my girlfriend." Matt was hurry to say. "I'm actually so happy to be here, not gonna lie." You said. "I'm scared, I've never done things like that before." Chris said, looking around. "You've done, not with Sam and Colby." Nick remind him of the hunted hotel in San Francisco.

Colby told yall that you need to make an intro, so you walked to the front yard and made one, you stood between Sam and Matt. You got really cold for no reason and its made you kinda of scared. You didn't tell anyone because you thought maybe it's because of the weather.

"Let's go into the hotel, I'll tell you the story we gonna to investigate, and we'll look for the room we need, and then we'll start the video." Sam said and yall walked into the hotel.

"Matt, I think something is trying to get my attention." You whispered to Matt. "What do you mean, you don't know anything about it." Matt said back to you. "I know, I watched their videos, and I know what its means when I'm getting cold out of no where." You told him.

"Maybe it's just the weather, don't get freaked out about it." Matt kissed the top of your head and you walked into the hotel.

-
You went to the third floor where it's said it's the most hunted floor, and got the most hunted room. Since you got into the hotel you felt dizzy and sick a little, you told Colby about it since he felt it too, but he felt it since he knew it's the most dangerous floor in the hotel.

Matt start walking around the floor, he didn't mind the noises and the things that going on behind him with Colby and you, he was worried about you, of course. But he didn't believe this is was the reason.

"Matt, are you okay?" Sam asked. Matt looked at him and says he feeling like something is not right. But he feels great. When all of you walked into the door to the room you got, you got an almost fell. You felt like everything is spinning around. Matt was there to catch you, but it made him worry, so worry.

"Oh god." Sam said as you walked into the room and sat on the bed. "What happened?" Colby asked as he gave you a bottle of water. "I just walked behind you, are you okay?" Matt asked, you felt the his worried eyes on you.

"Yeah, I don't know, since I got into this floor it's like something is feeling so bad, like it's don't want me here with you guys." You explained to Sam and Colby. Sam still recording the video, you sat there when Matt next to you and facing Chris and nick.

"Do you want to stop for a moment?" Sam asked. "No, it's fine, it's just the energy here, it's so much more than a ghost, it's like not human." You said you're feeling. "Maybe it's the time to start the investigation." Colby offers and everyone agreed, you did too .

"Are you sure about it, baby?" Matt asked, he was worry, you couldn't say he wasn't, it's like he almost cried for you. "Yeah, don't worry." You placed your hand on his and kissed his cheek. Colby and Sam placed everything on their places and told you about the rem pod, and the estate method. Colby will be the first one to talk and then Matt will do it, since he wanted to.

Colby was sitting on the chair when you standing above him next to Chris, Sam did the intro for this part and explained the idea to the camera, when Sam start talking you heard like someone getting so close to the room. And then you heard a big bang on the door. "Holy fuck!" You screamed.

Everyone looked at you and you got closer to Chris. "What." Nick shouts. "You didn't heard the Big Bang on the door?!" You shouted, you was so scared. "I heard that." Matt said and Sam looked at both of you. "Okay, so let's start talk." Sam said and Colby put the headphones on.

-
Bold - Colby
Original font- Sam/ questions

"Okay, if there's any one with us, we here to talk to you, we mean no harm and no threat, we just want to talk."

"Hi."

"Are we talking to Lucy?"

"I.. not."

"Is that someone else in the room with us?"

"Hi."

"Okay so there's someone here with us." Sam said. "Maybe it's her brother?" Nick asked. "The one who killed her?" Nick adds. "Can be." Chris whispered. Sam sighed and asked Colby.

"John (Lucy's brother) , are you with us?"

When Sam asked the question, you looked back at the mirror, and you couldn't believe it. You saw a shadow in the mirror, you screamed and got away from you stood. Sam got up and see what's going on and you freaked out.

"What, what." Sam asked. "Oh my god." You said, trying to catch your breath. "I just saw a shadow in the mirror, like facing the me, next to the wall." You explained him.

Sam walked to the mirror to see if there's a portal that can be opened in the mirror. But there's nothing there, you looked at Matt who looked so scared for you, it's like he almost got a heart attack.

"Girl."

When Colby said what he heard, Sam freaked out, he looked at you, and you were shocked, Chris was shocked as much as Sam and Nick was and start to freak out from how insane it's was. "It's like he knew what he saw." Nick said back to everyone. "He saw y/n." Chris adds.

"John, did you just saw me in the mirror."

"Maybe."

"Do you want me here?"

"Hell, no."

"So it's why you feeling like that,." Sam said. "Yeah, I'm feeling so uncomfortable and unwelcome here, it's like he trying to make me go out of his room or his hotel." You said.

"John, do you want y/n in your room with us?"

"No."

"Oh shit." Chris whispered. You nodded and smiled. "I knew it, he don't want me, because I felt it since i got into the hotel." You said to Sam.  "Guys, for those who don't understand, John, killed his sister since she got the company of this hotel back in 1920's, most of the attacks here is against woman's, since he afraid they'll take his spot like his sister, Lucy." Sam said.

"So he is afraid that y/n will get his place?" Matt asked. "Kinda of yeah." Sam nodded. "John, are you afraid that y/n will have the hotel to herself, like Lucy?"

"She won't."
"She'll lose me."

"Do you want y/n to leave the hotel?"

"Stay."

"I don't get it bro." Matt said and sam laughed. "Me too! It's like he want her here, but don't want her here either." Sam laughed. "Maybe he don't want me in his room?" You asked.

"Maybe." Sam said back. "John, it's y/n. Do you want me to leave your room, and talk to Sam and the boys?"

"Leave."
"I love too."

"So I'll wait outside." You said and smiled. "Are you sure?" Matt asked immediately, he was so scared someone will do something, or you'll just have something that will make you feel bad. "Yeah, I'll be alright." You nodded.

"Okay, we'll do it again, and fast, so you won't feel bad at all." Sam said and you smiled, Matt grabbed your hand before leaving the room. "If you feel something bad, or dangerous, knock at the door." Matt said and you nodded at him.

You left the room and waited outside, you knew bad things will happen soon. And it's scared you, the most.

-
Part 2??

SPEICAL SINCE WE GETTING SAM AND COLBY +THE TRIPLETS VID SOONNN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 444 25
ⁿᡉʷ sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 ━ no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ @luverboychris
143K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
159K 1.6K 20
some scenarios ive thought up in my little head that help me sleep at night lol hope ya'll like them! β™‘
47.6K 246 37
Can you send request if you want tooπŸ’• β€’NickπŸ’• β€’MattπŸ’• β€’ChrisπŸ’•