Star shopping (7)

"Hey y/n, wake up!!" Matt shouts when you fall inside his arms. "Hey, put her on the couch." Nick said and Matt lift you up and took you to the living room. "Chris give me water." Matt shouts and Chris just got shocked.

"Chris get me fucking water." Matt yelled at him and Chris walked out of the room. "Matt, do you know how it's happened? Did she hurt herself." "No. She said she never did, someone is hurting her, I told you." Matt was right for this, someone really hurt you.

"See, someone cut her in the arm, she wouldn't hurt herself." Matt point at your arm, when the bleeding is so bad. "But who?" Nick asked.

"My step dad.." you woke up and Matt gave his attention back to you. "Hey.. don't try to get up you need to rest." Matt try to put you back on the couch but you sat down and look at them.

"Here!! Take it." Chris gave you a cup of water and you thanked him and drink it. "Y/n, what did you mean when you said your step dad? You meant .." "mark." You said. Chris nodded and look at you.

"Yeah he .. he hurting us, all of us." You said and looked at Matt. "I'm sorry for lying to you for so long, I just couldn't let him doing to you all of you something, like he doing to me." You were so sorry.

"It's okay y/n, it's not that easy." Chris said. "Yeah, it's fine, I'm glad that you're safe now with us." Nick said and sat next to you and hold your hand. "Matt.. I'm sorry.." you said and Matt just warped his arms around you.

"It's okay.. but you're not leaving this house with me. Not until it's will get better." "No, Matt. I can't. He will kill me, he don't like the idea I'm friend with you guys too, he almost killed me last night." Matt looked at you when you said these words.

"Killed you??" Nick were shocked. "Yeah, he try to stabbed me in the neck but i moved and it's cut my arm. And my mom told me to run away so I came here." "How did you even drive?" Chris asked. "I don't know either.." you said.

"Okay, you're not getting out of here until we both know it's okay. Live here I don't care." Matt said and looked at you. "But my sister and my mom, I can't let them stay there." You thought about Emma. She was only 11, she don't deserve it.

"We will go tomorrow to her school and take her here, leave your mom with him." Chris said and you nodded. "She married him, you don't deserve that." Chris adds. "Yeah, it's what we should do.. now I think we deserve a little rest right?" Nick said. "Yeah dude, I need to sleep so bad."

"Okay, let me take you to my room, you'll be with me tonight." Matt said and kissed your forehead before he left the living room.

"Don't worry, he will protect you, because you know I'm not doing it good enough." Chris laughs with you. "You doing it great, Chris." You hugged him. "I'm sorry for not being a little more obsessed with your life like him." He whispered to you.

"It's okay." "Just you to know, he really loves you." It's made you smile, to hear Chris talking about you and Matt. You loved Matt and he loved you.

Matt came back to the living room and helped you walking to his room, even when you told him you can walk and do it by yourself, he still helped you, made sure that you're okay.

You got inside his bed and he lied next to you, he gave you some of sweat pants and hoodie, he hold you close to him the whole night and make sure you wouldn't feel any pain in the world.
You really didn't felt pain when you were next to him.